[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

Morning...

OMG i cant stop thinking about SC lol..

Is it too ridiculous that the mother of SC's son is HJ classmate / her enemy who fought in the pub?

The annoying girl with the short hair? Hahaha..

She has feeling toward SC right? Even call him oppa

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, holyfea said:

Morning...

OMG i cant stop thinking about SC lol..

Is it too ridiculous that the mother of SC's son is HJ classmate / her enemy who fought in the pub?

The annoying girl with the short hair? Hahaha..

She has feeling toward SC right? Even call him oppa

How do you know? Thurs She came up my mind as well ... Btw his son that show in the picture is about 10 years old...

• Like 12

You can't stay away for long time because you lose the track. That happened to me today. :( I wanted, but I can't go back to read all this pages. I know I'm going to lose good comments and analysis.

I only want to say that for me, the episode was really good. Of course, I'm not counting the last scene. :tears: I LOVE SC. Was like I said, well, one of the possibilities that I mentioned, that he helped her like a friend only. That's 'first love' thing in the character description wasn't real. Because, all this 'soulmate, first and only love thing' between JH and HJ couldn't be possible. So, thanks to the writers for that. I don't know why, but I think that he could be paring with Soon-Hee. That's my storyline: He survives and HJ and SH take care of his recovery and later he'll go to work with SH. This would be great. They will help JH and HJ to be together. They are like brother and sister, so no problem. Of course, it will be great to see the jealousy of JH. ;)

About YD, he can pursue HJ, but it's clear that she sees him as a fellow, no more than that.  They should not need to extend to much that there are many men chasing her. They should begin to deepen the relationship of JH and HJ. Why? Because will be a long journey. The situation between them is complicated, for her past, to add external elements. She needs to open and come close to him. That first scene was wonderful and suggests that this will be the path. JH and HJ are adorable and I want to see this process of transformation, but together. I hope they do that.

Well, I can't write anymore. I'll try to come later, tomorrow or during the week.  See you! :)

• Like 17

37 minutes ago, parmma said:

6. Hong Ji Hong is like half Yoo Shi Jin and half Park Do Kyung

Park Dokyung?

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. Nopesville. :lol:

As someone who can't stand OHYA's two main characters, I can't see any merits in this comparison. Hong Hong Hong doesn't have emotional constipation and he doesn't say hurtful things to his girl either.

I skipped out on DOTS, but I can see the Yoo Shijin's cheekiness in Hong Hong Hong, so I'd let that slide. But Park Dokyung? Uggggh no thanks. 

• Like 15

2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

It's hard for me to feel sorry for Hye Jung's father and stepmother. It's pretty clear to me that she was physically abused by them both. Instead of her stepmother being understanding to a child who had lost her mother, she slaps her. The same with the father. One thing I cannot stand, is for a grown man to use his strength against a woman or child. When he slapped Hye Jung in the truck then tossed her out in the street for her to be raised by her elderly grandmother, it killed any inkling of sympathy I could muster for the man. He said it was because her stepmother was afraid of her. What? What about the child his wife used to beat--no protection for her then. Also, the stepmother didn't seem so afraid when she was running her mouth after grandmother died. Now Hye Jung's grown and a doctor, and it seems everyone is wanting to claim her as their daughter. It seems as if her other sister was raised fine and loved by both parents.

I do think the father wants a relationship with her now and I'm sure it will happen, but I don't hate her for not wanting a relationship with them at the moment.  However, I do like her sister's personality. She's not accusing nor being overbearing; she's respectful to her older sister.  It's a shame that they could have passed each other on the street and wouldn't have known each other because the father decided he didn't want to be 'father' anymore.

@lclarakl... *Clapping*....Chingu , I agree with you, I don't want her to have any relationship with her father because of his wife. How can that relationship work when the wife will never cooperate with them. She really hates HJ and I don't think she has any good thoughts toward HJ. She is mean and too bitter. Would want her negative vibes to latch on to HJ and mess her up. Since this is a Kdrama, I hope they make the reunion believable chingu's. If they don't I will be very upset Chingu. 

• Like 13

morning patients... still feelin blue after last night?? don't worry he'll survive.

or if he dying you'll have him again after DOCT finish in SBS next drama.

so the rating slightly drop?? who care? (i don't..) i just enjoy one good k-drama despite it rating.crazy-monkey-emoticon-183.gif?1292792427

beside all drama on a same time slot are slightly drop, maybe k-viewer have a date on a same time

17 minutes ago, parmma said:

7 Reasons Doctor Crush’s Kim Rae Won Hong Ji Hong is such a heartthrob

1. He is a hardcore romanticist for first love ==> people say 1st love never die

2. He’s direct without being pushy ==> small talk so old fashioned.. not for 13 yo ongoing love

3. The voice ==> that make your ear melt a way?? no need explanation, man with deep voice always be woman heartthrob

4. He’s so sweet ==> and chessy, and smart, and cute, don't forget understanding, and patient, and so on so on son so on.....

5. He’s got the bod==> ohhh..... should we start again our imagination about him without a "wrap"???

6. Hong Ji Hong is like half Yoo Shi Jin and half Park Do Kyung ==> so this is what make make him limited edition, most wanted male for second half 2016

7. He makes Park Shin Hye look cute and feminine ==> isn't she always be??

What makes Kim Rae Won such a heartthrob in Doctor Crush? ==> "Just because" ... he's KIM RAE WON

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, paolaadl said:

I keep thinking... sometimes I think that HJ will finally realize her true feelings for JH when she feels that she might lose him somehow. The despair felt when you're about to lose someone who you really love... idk I think it'd be nice see that.

I could see that happening like when JH realized the last minute that he wanted her to stay. People realize their true feelings towards that person once they are gone. 

• Like 18

Looking back at episode 7 this morning at 4:56am with sub and replaying since thereafter... Finally I understood that SC is a reflection of HJ, if she fail to become who she is now. That's why she has set her priority high. There must be some deep experiences between this two otherwise HJ will not treat him as a friend or brother.  To her, SC is another "male" friend/family.

• Like 22

I think the rating drops could because of lack of JH/HJ moments and there was a new drama launched last night as well.  

I'm not too worried about the rating and for sure this will be the best drama in 2016. At least for a person like myself who do not like "medical" drama but being "hooked" with Doctors.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

I am not fussed over this drama enough to get into debates.

lol okay then with that i'll stop right here. if you aren't interested in discussing then i'm not going to bother countering your arguments either

anyone know when ost part 4 is coming out/what it is? i really hope it's either the song from the biking+rain scene or the one in ep 3 that played when the girls were running away from ji soo's gang. i swear i've been waiting on the latter foreverrr ahah

• Like 10

7 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

Doctors is a fast watch. I have just finished ep 7. Man have to laugh. It's rare that I've seen writers throw truckloads of men at a female lead. It's only episode 7 and I've lost count how many viable leads she is supposed to have feelings for. Just 2 right? How do you expect me to believe that the writer shows her having functional relationships with so many people then expect us to believe that she doesn't know how to do romantic love? Yes there will be fans who will defend her that she wasn't loved by her parents. Or that her parents gave her a skewed understanding of love. But she has strong stable supports and moved on. If they want to give an excuse to run after the kiss- write a stronger plot point. In the meantime- it's seriously funny.  Is there ANY male who doesn't like her so far in Doctors? I am trying to focus on the was it 2 medical scenes in this drama. There was only 2 right? Did you all notice anything more? Can't recall any more. 

Them be a good looking hospital. Let me remember all the cute guys running around. I do know hospital dramas are shot in real hospitals. Now if I was the hospital staff at this point I would be popping by during my lunch hour. To just feast on the eye candy. Serious lot of tall, mostly 180cm taller and above guys just walking around in white coats. 

This story is written from HJ perspective, she is narrating so everything we are seeing is in the past tense. Everyone has many relationships be them friends, lovers, co-workers. The men/male characters are the people HJ come into contact with and in her opinion the most important. If this story was from SW PoV then it would have been about the people most important in her life.

• Like 13

SC's  death, if that's indeed the case, would be devastating because he's trying to become a better person for his son and he's one of the few people who have ever helped and genuinely loved HJ. It might be a turning point for her, the second loved one she'd lose in the operating table, though of a different circumstance. 

• Like 15