[Drama 2016] Doctors 닥터스

Rin90

2 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Yes, yes! @maria1983, that's exactly how it would be.  I mean, look at his wonderful back in the scene below....my hands would have kept going.

and going ...and going ....and going ... hahaha

"okay  , okay  ... nothing works ...bring the lever . " 

CpbPkaaXgAQjn-j.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

My mistake you are right he's not. YD dad is the other man visiting the hospital....I'm sorry :) 

No worries dear. Coz I don't remember the dad being so young-looking and wondering why some said it's YD's dad :P So I went and checked.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i hope SW is awaken from this....she seems a lil at lost of HyeJung getting the full blame......

if she had took up the mantel when HyeJung told her too things would not have escalated....and infact it is actually a chain reactions....

HyeJung didnt fully believe the VIP will collapsed and deems him a lil troublesome ....passes to See Won....

See Won still wasnt fully on talking term with HyeJung wasnt thinking about really helping her.....in her task...passes to YG....

YG was so tired that he wanted to sleep....passed the mantel to KS

KS took it a lil and received the call during the nurse emergency and answer it however due to his sickness he totally forgotten about it.....

so i dunno if im the boss....all of them will get the deductions points from YG to SeeWon to HyeJung.....except KS since he got the most valid excuse.....

I actually thought Hye Jung had the most valid excuse.....she was in the middle of surgery. It's not like she could stop to go check on the VIP.

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Great nuanced acting from KRW, no? I actually love him in this get-up. Like he's in his element. I think I read somewhere that KRW said in an interview that he would have become a doctor if he hadn't become an actor. Well, he has the IQ for it. And he's got the handsome doctor look down pat, too. Hehehe.

somehow "my selfish  me ''... i am so happy that he became an actor ...that we can enjoy this talentat man . I am sure even as a doctor he will be amazing . but ...never saw him if he had this profesion .

• Like 18

Since I don't speak Korean, can someone help me out.  Did the guy who's fiancee is brain dead confess to Ji Hong that she told him she loved him and he didn't tell her that he loved her (the scene when she's posing in her wedding dress and tells him, "I love you")?  

I guess that was the motivation for Ji Hong to tell Hye Jung as soon as possible that he loves her, knowing that tomorrow isn't promised to any of us. He wanted to make sure she knew he loved her. I hope she tells him soon too. He knows she loves him--that's why he asked why she didn't say it back. She also knew he loved her, but hearing the words spoken is even more special and meaningful.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, jeonghyang said:

@nonski noona

127.gif

Get-Well-Soon

63.gif

- EPISODE 16 -

@jeonghyang dongsaeng thanks, still sick :( thanks for the GIFcaps!
@drmjs read your thoughts there, thanks, i wasn't able to watch today.

@lclarakl read you post and i am as sad that KS have can cancer, he's like a little puppy to HJ. :( this is such a sad news.

to all recappers, screencappers, commenters, updaters, thank you!
@Kasmic @Rin90 @Ayame @dhia205 @angelangie @andy78 

sorry if i missed anyone. :( 

and special thanks to our translators @stroppyse @snowglobe147 @NongpeeP

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

somehow "my selfish  me ''... i am so happy that he became an actor ...that we can enjoy this talentat man . I am sure even as a doctor he will be amazing . but ...never saw him if he had this profesion .

don't think he is still "available" if he is a doctor.... wkakakkakakak:joy:

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

My apologies, Moderators, if  I may be breaking a rule of quoting images and videos but I just have to do this. 

I LOVE JI HONG AND HYE JUNG!  I love how they love each other. I love how Ji Hong realized that, despite all his declarations and actions showing how much he cares for Hye Jung, he's never really said the words "I love you" to her.  I love how nervous he looked when he was about to tell her.  Did you notice his hand sort of clenching slightly and how he seemed to be shaking from emotion?  Wonderful acting, KRW!  :)

And may I just say how much I love Hye Jung for asking him to come into her arms so she can give him a tight hug?  The way her eyes would light up when she looks at him?  And how happy she actually looked when she heard him say he loves her?  PSH, you go, girl!  I see no trace of the little girl actress in you in this series.  You are all woman here and that's wonderful!  :)

Hugs are big for this couple and they're just so warm and full of love.  I think I've gotten more goosebumps watching Ji Hong and Hye Jung holding hands, smiling at each other, hugging each other than I did with the kissing scenes of other couples from other dramas.  :wub:

I second everything tht u've said chingu.  Not being a spring chicken myself, i am certainly no stranger to sexual content, in fact u can say that i look forward to it lol … but both JH & HJ presents their lovestory in such a way that even their glances & hugs are emotionally satisfying & makes our hearts beat faster.  Theres just something about their interaction that draws us in, turns us into believers & makes us root for them all the way.

00116273.jpg

That being said, i absolutely wont complain if the PD or writer decide to throw in a bed scene or two... geu-nyang he3 :D

• Like 23

Since I don't speak Korean, can someone help me out.  Did the guy who's fiancee is brain dead confess to Ji Hong that she told him she loved him and he didn't tell her that he loved her (the scene when she's posing in her wedding dress and tells him, "I love you")?  

I guess that was the motivation for Ji Hong to tell Hye Jung as soon as possible that he loves her, knowing that tomorrow isn't promised to any of us. He wanted to make sure she knew he loved her. I hope she tells him soon too. He knows she loves him--that's why he asked why she didn't say it back. She also knew he loved her, but hearing the words spoken is even more special and meaningful.

yes the guy said that... and that's why JH want to see HJ immediately 

• Like 10

23 minutes ago, maria1983 said:

and going ...and going ....and going ... hahaha

"okay  , okay  ... nothing works ...bring the lever . " 

credit to the owner

look at jihong ear is so red...jihong oppa is so happy , right???????

• Like 12

I don't speak Korean too, but based on my limited understanding, yes he regretted not responding back to her by saying "I love you too" and yes it was so sweet of JH to quickly go make sure that he say those three words to HJ.

• Like 10