[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

glad i'm not the only one who confuse with the preview... i think i understand reason KC lost his memory about YJ..

but why he appear in the real world... confuse confuse confuse... :crazy::crazy:

@jigee thank u... glad you love it crazy-monkey-emoticon-006.gif?1292792379

• Like 10

thank you so much everyone who joined the liveblogging tonight!

1 hour ago, jeonghyang said:

@nonski noona

46.gif

- EPISODE 08 -

as usual, my dependable dongsaeng, mwuah for the mention @jeonghyang!

to all our recappers, screencapper,vidcappers,commentors, thank you so much!

@Rania Zeid @drmjs @andy78 @LyraYoo @sebnem @sharreb @ezze @dhia205 @Yippeuni @kasjady 

@sakura2016  @Harukogirl  @maryofbethany @Mau_Cherry  @lovely_skham  @snowy21

translators

@snowglobe147  @alleram95 @stroppyse @parisonheaven

thoughts:

this episode is exhausting emotionally!

• Like 19

Guest dominjoonssi
9 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Anyone who knows the writer well, can u guess what is inside her head now? I remember someone here speculate that they might lost their memories based on the scriptwriter style..

thanks @nonski for the mention :D ! 

yep that was me.... scripwriter-nim likes time-reset, memory gaps and anmesia.usually one of the OTP remembers and the other forgets, and there is angst until something triggers and the person recovers the lost memories, and there is plenty of sweetness while all hell breaks loose as there are causes and effects.

the plot will move on but there should be certain repeats in the plot. e.g. Kim Boong-do in QIMH sold his sword 3 times and Choi Hee-jin keeps ending up injured and in the hospital.

I knew he will jump --- omg - he really jumped...

Okay - I need to calm down. I tried to prepare me for today - but it did not work at all. I was soooo in Tears at the End.

So now we are reall in QIHM Feeling. She knows everyting and he forgot. We where right with that guess too. I´m somehow happy that the Date with Couple Look still have to come. It makes sure they will be happy together soon. Maybe she will try it again but not telling him... Gosh... even to wait one Day is to long. It must be on Air tomorrow.

One thing for sure - the Warning was right - mind blowing Episode!

• Like 12

Physically, mentally and emotionally unstable right now!! This episode hurt so bad! Never in my Kdrama history that I've been so affected by a drama as this!! what the heck??? I am always on reality check but this time I am so affected that I don't know what to do!!!!! For the love of God MBC don't you dare cancel tomorrows episode or I'll go insane speculating what the heck will happen on to the next episodes!!! :crazy:

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I knew he will jump --- omg - he really jumped...

Okay - I need to calm down. I tried to prepare me for today - but it did not work at all. I was soooo in Tears at the End.

So now we are reall in QIHM Feeling. She knows everyting and he forgot. We where right with that guess too. I´m somehow happy that the Date with Couple Look still have to come. It makes sure they will be happy together soon. Maybe she will try it again but not telling him... Gosh... even to wait one Day is to long. It must be on Air tomorrow.

One thing for sure - the Warning was right - mind blowing Episode!

Yes, it's really mind blowing..  I will watch this episode with eng sub.. and I can't wait for ep9!!! :dizzy:

• Like 9

I'll have to re-judge it when the subs come out, but for now I love this episode. I was shrieking all throughout the hooded guy's sequence at the halfway point of the ep. He was the best part of the episode for me, wrecking all the rules and creeping everything out and up. :lol: The preview is crazy too, I'm so looking forward to episode 9. KC and YJ's chemistry is really something else; even when they're just standing beside each other or just looking at each other, it's crazy electric.

Oh, and it sucks that she/we didn't get a goodbye kiss, but at least she got to keep her Chanel ring. :P

• Like 10

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!!! :bawling: 

my livestream stoped after her promising him to do as he asked but then it worked again in the preview with him in her world calling her "Oh Yeon Joo ssi?" WHAT?!!!DID HE FORGET HER?!! but HOW IS HE IN HER WORLD?!!  and WHY IS HE LOOKING FOR HER?!! :o:o:o 

I know it's the only way but I don't want him to forget her!! :bawling:  (side note he looks dashing and super handsome-as if that's any news!!! :love: )

this episode played with my heart and made me cry my eye out!! :bawling: the party was a dream?!! I though it would be in the future episodes now how can I stop crying for my OTP?!! I want to see them happy!! :bawling:

I died when I saw Soo Hee and Kang Cheol's father figure where disapearing and felt so sorry for them and specially Soo Hee who was seeing her self as a ghost with her own eyes!! that was terrifying!! :bawling: and Kang Cheol realising that and feeling the guilt and responsability and pain of the idea of loosing them killed me!! :bawling: and how he kept talking to Soo Hee telling that she's important in his life that made her go back to her former self and no longer disappearing was a huge relief but it was painful at the same time!! :bawling: 

and the hooded man can't be stoped in anyway other than the way Kang Cheol came up with!! HE IS a ghost like and can't be stoped no matter how!! my heart almost stoped when Yeon Joo was almost killed by him!! :scream: 

I really need to stop crying now!! :bawling: 

I have to go have a shower now, I waited till the episode airs and ends to go!! thank you so much for all the live recapers for the live recap, screencaps and videos!! :wub: 

I'll be back soon hopefully see you soon!! :) 

• Like 14

Guest parisonheaven

W-Two Worlds Episode 9 Preview

Kang Chul: I accept the life that is given to me.
Yeon Joo: Kang Chul followed the scenario I drew...and forgot about me. 
Kang Chul: The ring is pretty.
Soo Bong: Now is the start! After catching the criminal, he gets together with Yoon So Hee.
Yeon Joo: He doesn't remember anything, he doesn't even know what I went through.
Male voice: This time the comic must be given a proper ending.
Sung Moo: The criminal that Kang Chul is satisfied with is that person.
Kang Chul: Oh Yeon Joo-ssi?

I couldn't catch some lines properly, so if anyone has better translations please feel free to share :) 

:bawling: so emotionally drained by the time the credits rolled in this ep..

This song keeps playing in ny head. As i see the sadness on yeonjoo face

Like an emergency light
I’m the only one with the light on in the darkness
No matter how much I think about it, the answer is you
But I’m writing the wrong answer in my heart
I try pushing you out but you’re still there
And now you’re inside my dreams

(I don’t wanna lose you
Be without you
Anymore)

I thought hard but I don’t know
How to live without you

(I don’t wanna lose you
Be without you
Anymore)

Will I see you again?
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again
Was it a dream that we couldn’t wake from?
You’re getting farther away and I couldn’t tell you
Not even once

I love you
Deep inside my heart
Don’t let me cry

:anguished::bawling::frown::bawling:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Do you realize we should be thanking olympics, all SK's that made it to last week's games.. and dramagods..

If ep 8 was going to be played last week.. and had I had to wait with this cliffhanger for another episode  for a WEEEEK.. i WOULD HAVE LOST IT.. ROYALLY

Whaaaaa - you are right !!!!

I just shocked my Girl - she came in and saw me - MUM why are you crying...

Than she looked to the Computer.. was it so said ... okay - scream more - can it go out?

Not sure if she is sensitive now or not. :D

Really  I will need my time to get over it - and I hope for the fastest subs EVER!!!!!

• Like 15

I just don't want a real person looking like KC to come and sweep in our beloved KC's place just because he looks like him.:angry: It has to be the original one, the one who will be ready to defy his existence as a manhwa character to make it to YJ.:rolleyes: I can maybe survive the amnesia track, but do not give me the lookalike one. Doesn't matter if he is the carbon copy of KC, same name, work or behaviour , he will never be the one YJ loved.:tears: So plz writer, pull out the craziest track line possible out there but bring them together , the two original characters , not the doppelgangers .

• Like 12