[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

This one taken from IMBC.com only copy the related hour with W

20:55
ArcheryGirl individual round of 16 (Civil ago)

21:30
BadmintonMen's Doubles PreliminaryLee Yong-dae, flexibility

22:30
FencingWomen's Epee organizations quarterfinals

23:30
GolfMan Round 1

15%2B-%2B1

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Harukogirl said:

Yeah, this happened to a bunch of us - I lost 40% of my points as well, but in my case that was only 700 points ^^;;

6-7 of us from different threads asked about it in the support/question thread. When I commented, I mentioned other people I knew had lost points, like @nonski and  @ilwoo_aein. Anyways, a mod said it was caused by an update that got pushed through w/out soompi's ok...they said that it should be fixed in a few days *crosses figures* 

8 hours ago, juju84 said:

Same problem chingu!:bawling:I don't know why it's happening! I've lost my previous status as well. And it was hard won. I'm very upset.

i see thank u guyss 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, evie7 said:

LOLOLOLOL YES!!!! I about lost it w/the prison kiss

When she stood up and threw her handcuffed arms around his neck to kiss him t4524.gif happy-onion-head-emoticon.gift4524.gif I just became giggy

The preview did not make me happy but.....I don't care about it right now, This episode was just heaven 

angel2-onion-head-emoticon.gif angel1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

YESSS!!! that prison kiss:love:

This is the first time I feel sooo happy, excited and my mind screaming "kyaaaaa...they are kissing !!" over a kissing scene in the drama lol
I won't get tired with their kissing scene, even the sad goodbye kiss from kang chul is so beautifull :wub:
aah it's still morning in my country and I'm in the class now I need to stop talking about their kissing :w00t:

11 minutes ago, dramagirlslove said:

We all know the biggest WTF moment for thiis episode right? She chose number 3 instead of number 4.:D

ahaha she can't hide her inner desire :D

• Like 5

I'm going to try thinking positively, if MBC cancel W tonight then it will be 2 most likely possibility :

1. they will air double episode next wednesday (8 and 9 episode)

2. We will have extra episode of W

oh but still how com MBC so thoughtless about this, the drama have high ratings and the olympic game that would be airing to replace it is fencing.... no mean to be offense anyone (i'm sorry) but out of 10 peoples asking to choose 1 will be go fencing 4 don't care at all and 5 will choose W.... oh please...where are their senses on this.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Ong Mario said:

hello i want some wallpaper for my phone

and last week i read some articel about this drama release some wallpaper for phone

do you know where i can get it?

like this ?

13907123_665568916928441_184895722911418

Spoiler

13892028_665568930261773_350610699352468

13873244_665568963595103_367763650800351

13879469_665568970261769_519136323881966

u might wanna look more photos...:)here the link of their offical FB : https://www.facebook.com/mbcdramawofficial/home

• Like 5

Hi all..newbie in this thread. Being silent lurker but after ep 7 last night just made me want to go hyper with all of you here :w00t:

W already stolen my interest when I first read the plot and decide to watch it because Han Hyo Joo. Always love her acting. I've never watched Jong Suk's drama. I knew Pinocchio but it doesn't make me want to watch it. Probably will watch it later. LJS is definitely look much much hotter in W, more mature and charming kekeke....in his other dramas he's handsome but his charm is different in W. ( I didn't watch his drama just a guess from his pictures from his previous dramas) * please dont bash me :sweatingbullets:

Anyway after watch LJS in W , i must say he will be one of my fav actors. His chemistry with HHJ is just WOW :w00t::wub: next songsong couple? hehehe

After watch ep 7 last nite, I couldn't help my self but  to post here. I knew it that Kang Chul originally created by little YJ. Do you guys notice in Ep 5? The scenes where YJ's parent had argument? Little YJ was drawing a manga character, holding a gun. It must be where Kang Chul first born. So probably she already had this image long time before she decided to define her character more when she was in high school in ep 7.

What I love about W is it's hard to predict how the story will end. I'm curious how the writer will bring them together at the end. Right now we all know that YJ is becoming part of KC's world now since she is not immortal anymore ( in preview ep 8). I'm still curious about the last letter KC's wrote to YJ before he jumped into the river too. We don't know what KC wrote since we just know a little part of it. Probably the writer want to save it so she could show it sometime for future episodes?

And the hooded killer is really mysterious. Is he from the computer/ internet something? YJ father said something started when KC suddenly has his own mind when he hang on over night at the bridge railing. And the hooded killer is also stand by the river in ep 6 rite?

So MBC won't air ep 8 tonight? Guess I just replay ep 7 to help my self during the wait for next Wed. Hmm..Look like KC decides to let YJ go since he thinks that in his world YJ is in dangerous now coz the hooded killer is looking for her too, But what they didn't know is the killer is also transported to YJ's real world. I think I read somewhere where someone from the production said that in Ep 11 will be a shocking twist/plot? This is why I love this drama. Every episodes are solid enough, not to mention the chemistry and lovey dovey scenes between our OTP.

All of us must squeal last nigth because of LJS and HHJ lovey dovey scenes... heheheehe and I notice that LJS has this habit bit his lower lips, mostly when he has this sweet talk or moment with HHJ? I laughed a lot for the bed scenes part esp when KC's bodyguard walk in and they jumped out of the bed. That scene is freaking funny.

And the part where KC tied YJ's hair? He is so cute, didn't look like KC who always look cool and calm, more like real LJS who has this boyish charm when he is smirk 

Sorry for the long post and thank you for every updates, photos, videos that all of W lovers bring to here. Guess all of us will have another hard days to wait :lol:

• Like 17

17 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

I found out there are many types of sweet romance that girls like. Tell her to narrow it down so I can pay her back. 

hahahha..this! why u have to choose?:phew:why we cant have it all.. :sweatingbullets:

btw,gaaaaaahhh..WAE?wae he looks so fine in this checked suit?!! melting!!! :wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sharreb said:

Ive read from tumblr and elsewhere that people speculate Kang Chul has fallen for YJ but not as deep as her or that in love. Partly cause all d lovey dovey he carried out by the book is for giving her a sweet romance for saving him. And although he has acknowledge her confession of love, and told her he is scared he wont see her again, he hasnt confess of his love. But i do think hes getting there and either doesnt realise hes already deep in or he realised but afraid vocalising it can trigger her disappearance. If you only look at that happiness on his face.

It's a shame people just can't just sit back and enjoy the romance without having to break it down. They could just look at the reason he's "studying" what are romantic things to do is because he does not have a clue what women find romantic (there are men out there that have no idea) and loves her enough to want to make her happy. It doesn't look to me that he is forcing the issue or just acting out of a sense of responsibility.  This  romantic love has to be a first for him. I believe he doesn't realize how deep his feelings are for her. 

@vieedha Love all of those screen shots. I would have chosen all of the above as far as those options for romance were given but, # 4 does sound the most intriguing 

9STfXz4.jpg?1

CR VIEEDHA        

@Onur_dem Thank you for posting the posting the preview for us after every episode :wub:

• Like 20