Quantcast
Rania Zeid

[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

6 hours ago, snowglobe147 said:

@parisonheaven beat me to the preview. My computer was glitching like crazy. Still kinda is.

I guess I'll just translate some scenes then.

Mod edit: Do not quote long posts.

OMGGG!!! Thank you for the translationsss!!

SWEET SCENE IN BED CUT :wub:

cr: MBCdrama

• Like 23

6 hours ago, snowglobe147 said:

@parisonheaven beat me to the preview. My computer was glitching like crazy. Still kinda is.

Thank very much!!! We are so lucky here to have fast translators!! Again kamsahamnida!:D

Mod edit: Do not quote long posts.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

Kiss scene #1:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1038920

Me: I love how I have to kiss scene #1, kiss scene #2 for this episode, ㅋㅋㅋ.

(*KC and YJ see each other, and stare*)

YJ: You were bragging like you would never be swayed, and you end up getting shaken at those words?

YJ: And don't yell at me, it's not like I come here because I want to. I get dragged here, because you keep on thinking of me. In the water, and now. Am I not right?

KC: You're right.

KC: It's because I was scared.

YJ: What were you scared of?

KC: Scared of never being able to see you again.

(*They kiss!!! I don't know what's overheating more, the computer or me!!*)

(*OMG, I am that coffee holding man!!! Yes, we are kindred spirits!!!*)

YJ: Is it okay? I think someone just came and left.

KC: I doesn't matter.

Me: (*swoons*)

(*KC lifts YJ onto the table*)

(*For a better kissing position?*)

(*Yes*)

End.

(*End of me as well*)

YJ tells KC "I love you":

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1038914

KC: I was born an orphan. I was just born alone. In (something that sounds complicated).

KC: Why was I so sad then, and what was I longing for?

KC: Don't overreact. You seem proud of yourself for accomplishing something, but that's not it that at all. 

KC: You were completely mistaken. Who's going to feel thankful (*meaning, you thought I would feel thankful*), who would want to relive a life this crappy by making a sequel?

YJ: I did something stupid/worthless. 

KC: Do you realize now? What you did wrong?

YJ: Yes. It turned out well (*sarcasm*). If I was going to receive so much resentment, what was the point? Who cares if he floated around in the water for the rest of his life, I should have just ignored him. Why had I been worried all by myself... all by myself (*HHJ's crying acting is so convincing that I can barely make out what she says*).

KC: Yeah. Why did you do it? You could've just worked well at the hospital, dated, lived a good life, why would you do something as stupid as this?

KC: For a comic as lousy as this, you had stupid lingering attachments to it, and-

YJ: Because I love you!

YJ: I know it doesn't make any sense, but I actually fell in love with you.

(*YJ disappears*)

(*Aha! She surprised him!*)

(*Wow, I feel stupid for being proud of realizing that, ㅋㅋㅋ*)

End.

Are there any other scenes you guys want?

OMG THAT WAS SO SWEETTTTT GAAAHHHHH YOURE A HUMAN WITH PRETTY HEART AND SOUL MAY GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE

• Like 11

@snowglobe147 ahhh you are so fast *.* thank you so so much! know i understand what they were saying i love it even more<333

can i request the part where KC wears checkered suit and tell 1 2 3 4 to his guard and make that funny/sexy face :D ?? or the guard telling YJ what KC told him?

• Like 10

Just finished watching ep 7 RAW..i dont care i dont understand korean..i just need to see those 2 lovebirds being all sweet n cute together..plus their acting n body language were so convincing i did not need any sub(at least for now) to guess what is happening..this ep is killing me...thank you all for ur recaps..videos n what not..u guys rock!!!!

• Like 11

11 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

[Caps] Leejongsuk & Hanhyojoo Kiss | W-TwoWorlds Ep 7

Cr:@Milky_addict 

re: the Book (that they read together)
huh, @Rania Zeid due to their very demure nature, esp that of YJ, i actually thought they may be reading the likes of "Little Prince",.. no? Couple Book. so cute of the famous playboy to be clueless about making-out or courtship? Lee Jongsuk in his Best after 'ICHYV" (i can hear your voice).

or shouldnt they be reading maybe some Marvel comics... which is so boyish stuff. given that recent the world was taken over by Teamcap/TeamIron stuff. (i am team-buckynat). but what? couple courtship book. isn't it cute if KC himself portrayed as a Marvel comic fan. nonoooo?

huh, if not Little Prince nor Marvel, how come not kama-sutra, for the pervy minded like myself? hahaha. *Mods this time will really block me for indecency.  but, couple-things-to-do book is mind-boggling fun.

but won't it be nice, at End-credits, to have Chul-Joo reading the complete collection of W-2 worlds comics together like a real couple, in Happy Ending. Joo become a comic writer herself. Don't bury her gift in drawing.

talking about comics, won't it be a great idea, if MBC will reward those who wanted to order their Director-cut Collector Special Edition W2W DVD, with real book-issue of W2W comics of both world, i don't mind buying a set of the Real W2W in comics. (these shall be my "bury in my tomb treasures"). hope one day they pack the comics (of the 2 worlds) together with the DVD set to sell online, for a higher price.

@snowglobe147 wow, nice, words actually does help to deepened feels. your dialogue adding depths to the awesome pics and recaps all these precious chingus did posted. Once again, shown how importance is lines, OTP lines. " Yes. It turned out well (*sarcasm*). If I was going to receive so much resentment, what was the point? Who cares if he floated around in the water for the rest of his life, I should have just ignored him. Why had I been worried all by myself... all by myself "
pure gold.
don't quote images, gifs, videos
OK, OK, thanks for deleting for me. will abide, sorry again, Miss- mods.

Edited by maryofbethany
don't quote images, gifs, videos
  • Like 10

Look what I found.. so, this is what the book they're reading is all about. 

http://pulptastic.com/korean-artist-beautifully-illustrates-real-love/

Korean Artist Beautifully Illustrates What Real Love Looks Like

We’re all so used to the grandiose tales of love in the movies — running through a crowded airport, sending love letters every single day for ten years, leaving one’s entire life behind — that anything less than trial by combat just seems lazy.

But Korean artist “Puuung” is intent on changing that narrative. “Love is something that everybody can relate to. And Love comes in ways that we can easily overlook in our daily lives. So, I try to find the meaning of love in our daily lives and make it into artwork,” she writes.

With her beautifully-drawn illustrations, Puuung reminds us that when it comes to love, it’s the little things that matter.

• Like 19

54 minutes ago, jeonghyang said:

Of course I remember you @alekaonu noona!

71.gif

Get better @nonski noona!

Someone wants MORE than KISSES!

- SIGN -

( Cliffhanger Bed Session )

- Caught-in-the-Act -

( epic reactions )

dongsaeng @jeonghyang thanks for this awesome gifs

mGXoSnX.gif

thank you so much @Rania Zeid for posting these awesome pics

i love this one, the coloring, i love it

tumblr_obp89cdCil1sl7awmo6_r1_1280.jpg

• Like 21

WOW!:w00t:

before ep7 start : 462 & now : 476 . moving so fast tonite. u guys totally jjang!:rolleyes: haha

time for me read what i missed then..;)

too much unexpected scenes..dat just bring more confusion...and with the preview for next ep..aiiguuuu :o

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, tucituci said:
20 minutes ago, snowglobe147 said:

Kiss scene #1:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1038920

Me: I love how I have to kiss scene #1, kiss scene #2 for this episode, ㅋㅋㅋ.

(*KC and YJ see each other, and stare*)

YJ: You were bragging like you would never be swayed, and you end up getting shaken at those words?

YJ: And don't yell at me, it's not like I come here because I want to. I get dragged here, because you keep on thinking of me. In the water, and now. Am I not right?

KC: You're right.

KC: It's because I was scared.

YJ: What were you scared of?

KC: Scared of never being able to see you again

YJ: I did something stupid/worthless. 

KC: Do you realize now? What you did wrong?

YJ: Yes. It turned out well (*sarcasm*). If I was going to receive so much resentment, what was the point? Who cares if he floated around in the water for the rest of his life, I should have just ignored him. Why had I been worried all by myself... all by myself (*HHJ's crying acting is so convincing that I can barely make out what she says*).

KC: Yeah. Why did you do it? You could've just worked well at the hospital, dated, lived a good life, why would you do something as stupid as this?

KC: For a comic as lousy as this, you had stupid lingering attachments to it, and-

YJ: Because I love you!

YJ: I know it doesn't make any sense, but I actually fell in love with you.

(*YJ disappears*)

(*Aha! She surprised him!*)

OMG THAT WAS SO SWEETTTTT GAAAHHHHH YOURE A HUMAN WITH PRETTY HEART AND SOUL MAY GOD BLESS YOUR

@tucituci yaaa so sweet. N so heart warming

Waaa thankyou for translating those scenes @snowglobe147 you r awesome, eternally grateful. Im so moved by their words. N have highlighted the parts of your translation in bold cause i need to reread and reread it again

• Like 9

@Ahpheng  ahahahaha thanks for the underwear strip... my question also the same when we get the chance to see him in that boxer, 

"CAN MY POOR HEART HANDLE IT??" 

• Like 10

So my discovery of the day is:

i noticed today for the first time that in addition to the black beauty mark under his right eye,

He also has the spot right on his upper lip ( to the left).. and its on the lips..

Either LJK adn HYJ enjoy kissing each other toooo much... or LJK is actually a playboy who does knows his charms very well and definitely enjoys kissing.. :D 

• Like 12