Quantcast
Rania Zeid

[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

For those interested. Raw vid of Ep 7 is available now on dramawaw.com 

Im off to rewatch. That 1 h passed like 15min n missed quite a dew key scenes.

Not to mention i need to rewatch the kiss scene n hair tie to bed cuddle scene a gazillion times more.

Thank you for all d post by everyone. Keep the love flowing and i thk i rather dwell on the happy moments of today's ep and leave the worrying of ep 8 later.

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, kwonfiree said:

BTW, writer-nim, that kiss was SO UNEXPECTED!!!! THANK YOU FOR THATT!!! :wub:

@kwonfiree just like you and @Rania Zeid said - freakingly amazing and truly unexpected!  Leaving me BREATHLESS !   

This episode is so darned good - THE BEST I would say!   HOW am I going to survive the rest of the episodes to come?? oh my ... i can't breathe .. he can really kiss!

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, andy78 said:

KC ARRIVED...YJ IS A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE ...KC IS SO SWEET YJ TALKING ABOUT THEIR ROMANCE PLAN...HER HEART IS BEATING FAST ...KC PLAYING WITH HER HAIR...WANTS TO MAKE HER LOOK LIKE THE GIRL FROM THE STORY...TO FIT CINDERELLA CONCEPT ...

I love how he loves playing with her hair so much that he does the ponytail over again, teehehehe

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, kwonfiree said:

BTW, writer-nim, that kiss was SO UNEXPECTED!!!! THANK YOU FOR THATT!!! :wub:

Woohoo, we're on the 4th kiss in 7 episodes! Best drama EVER!!!

Also, dear writer-nim, please keep them coming! :P

• Like 20

1st thing: tears,  swoooooooooooooooooooooooooon then ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that's what summon the episode from what I managed to see from the sucking livestream I had!! though I'm grateful for it to freeze in the kissing and huging and swooning worthy scenes!! :P :love: 

I couldn't understand much but mostly I think as I said Kang Cheol was questioning Yeon Joo's interfere in his life and decision to end his life!! that's so sad!! and it was so painful to see him looking at everything around him with a new look, knowing that everything around him is fake though he was happy to see his friends moving and alive again!! :tears: 

and the ending!!!!!!! I knew something will leave us hanging breathless with wide eyes at the end of the episode but WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT???????????? that's the most terrifying thing I EVER saw!! HOW CAN KANG CHEOL CATCH HIM AND STOP HIM?!! I couldn't understand what was he saying from all the lagging but that was TRRIFYING!! he's like a ghost!! can I curse at the father for making a villan without giving him an identity or limitations?!!  :rage: 

and what's happening in the preview? I couldn't see it properly but I'm not feeling good about what's in Kang Cheol's mind!! and PLEASE SOMEONE KEEP HIM AWAY FROM EVERY HIGHT PLACE IN THE ENTIRE KOREA!!! I developed a phobia of seeing him jumping/falling off briges and hight places!! :blink: 

NOW GIVE ME THE EPISODE RAW!!

Finally, thank you to all thee live recapers for the live recaps, screencaps and videos :wub: I'll start backreading now if my internet allowed me for sure!! ah...!!

• Like 23

AN UNENDING ROUND OF APPLAUSE AND STANDING OVATION TO ALL WHO SHARED RECAPS,SCREEN CAPS,VIDEOS!

(Sorry I'm not yet done listing down your names,but I'll edit this to tag you.Still backreading 10+pages and trying to like each post to show my appreciation for all your efforts)

You have made my first and only online forum experience all so worth it.

Hoping for a great ratings for such an awesome episode.

• Like 24

Guest parisonheaven

W-Two Worlds Episode 8 Preview

Yeon Joo: I will not die here, I am immortal.
Kang Chul: There are no unchanging rules in this world, it is normal to bleed when you have a wound. If you get hit by a bullet, you will die now.
Yeon Joo: The murderer knows me?
Male voice: A murderer exists in that world.
Kang Chul: Promise me one thing, if you leave this world, help me draw a picture. A painting of when I wake up from my dream. Got it?
Kang Chul: Oh Yeon Joo, forget me now.
Kang Chul: The comic sets the reason of my character's existence. If we go back to the time before we met, this will solve everything.

Hello everyone :) I thought I would stop by to share this since I had some time tonight, although I am not sure if I heard everything correctly.

16 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Thank you at @Rania Zeid for aurora clips. So nice to see flowing vids instead of my streamin links that keep froze n skip scenes.

So cute ah Kang Chul. Pointed to below his right shoulder asking her to lie there.

So i read about the preview. Seems like next week we would probably get that couple date first (my speculation). Folkowed by kitchen scene finger cut and realising YJ can now be hurt in his world. Before she diappeares in front of him. And YJ and SB in danger as ghost appears in YJ's world.

@sharreb real maturity, and sensitiveness : the thing about Lee Jongsuk and the characters he acted thus far, esp this Kangchul, not just his acting alone, he delivers an aura, his mannerism way surpass his age, just like the way he treated Lee Bo Young in I can Hear Your voice, he practices a kind of self-confidence, and protectiveness, over the girl he claimed to hold and cherish, and been sensitive enough to know what kind of gesture will make her heart fluttered and warm her heart. nice. ask her to lie there... think when she did just there, her brain goes completely blank and cloud nine, hahah. totally at 'his mercy'. hahah. who will not right?

• Like 21

Ehhh.. .. I have give up for tonite episode and only focus on UF. Since i read here n there saying they might cancel tonite episode. After watching live streaming of UF, i checked the RAW (i miss 20 minutes bcoz i overslept) and there it was, W Raw..  Ehhhh... They aired tonite episode!!! So, here I am checking the thread.

• Like 11

Any helpful soul can guide me to a link where I can watch it raw ?! 

It seems that VIKI will take a while till uploading it & I can't wait any longer

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, parisonheaven said:

W-Two Worlds Episode 8 Preview

Yeon Joo: I will not die here, I am immortal.
Kang Chul: There are no unchanging rules in this world, it is normal to bleed when you have a wound. If you get hit by a bullet, you will die now.
Yeon Joo: The murderer knows me?
Male voice: A murderer exists in that world.
Kang Chul: Promise me one thing, if you leave this world, help me draw a picture. A painting of when I wake up from my dream. Got it?
Kang Chul: Oh Yeon Joo, forget me now.
Kang Chul: The comic sets the reason of my character's existence. If we go back to the time before we met, this will solve everything.

Hello everyone :) I thought I would stop by to share this, although I am not sure if I heard everything correctly.

Gosh thank you sooo much! You're an angel!! I was really dying to know what they're saying in the preview!! now we're heading up to a heartbreaking episode! again thanks a lot chinggu!

• Like 18

Ooohhhh I love you @jeonghyang for the kissing gifs. You remember me!!!!

Saranghae dongseng ahhh :wub::wub::wub: By the way any chingu got the kissing cut in YouTube version? Please share...thank you

• Like 12

Everyone is spamming the unexpected kiss scenes now

AHHHH my heart can't take it, my mind freezing from that making out deep kiss scene 

Totally mindblowing episode :dizzy:

I'm a little disappointed after the bodyguard left the room, KC & YJ didn't finish doing what should be finished on the bed  :flushed:

• Like 24