Quantcast
Rania Zeid

[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

They will be separated so YJ saved from the killer. Seeing YJ bleeding in his world while she suppose to be immortal KC emember the killer said about her. the only way to keep her save is to make her dissapear from manhwa world, maybe that's what he thought. 

DY recognize something odd about his previous meeting with SH how he saw SH hand dissapear in front of him and saying about odd things including about YJ. 

episode 8 will be heart broken indeed.....but I'm more worried about will MBC air the episode tomorrow or not....

• Like 24

Thank you at @Rania Zeid for aurora clips. So nice to see flowing vids instead of my streamin links that keep froze n skip scenes.

So cute ah Kang Chul. Pointed to below his right shoulder asking her to lie there.

So i read about the preview. Seems like next week we would probably get that couple date first (my speculation). Folkowed by kitchen scene finger cut and realising YJ can now be hurt in his world. Before she diappeares in front of him. And YJ and SB in danger as ghost appears in YJ's world.

• Like 19

The writer is so mean lol splitting the couple up after they got together for only half an episode.. :bawling:

• Like 15

21 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

DY said something starnge happen when he shake SH hand, it's like the hand is missing. 

KC back at his room see YJ asleep. The killer call again, KC get his gun and answer the call....the question is the same....The killer talking about many things. The killer said to take care YJ well or...end 

Ommo...the black mask is..not her mother..right?..why the culprit mentioned OJY too..does he know her too..?

23 minutes ago, dhia205 said:

MBC KILLING ME :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hhhh..don't know why the story turn out be near 18+ rate then  mistery scifie genre...after all they looks very sweet...

• Like 14

Okay, they're now in bed, he's reading with her. YJ noticed that he too had on a ring. They're all sweet and he was about to kiss her. The security suddenly walks in on them, startling them and they immediately moved away from each other lol. 

KC gets in the elevator, he gets a call asking him where he was? Letters appear in front of him. But the phone goes back to the regular call.

KC meets up with DY at the green house. DY hands him an envelope. We are then given a flashback, we see a crying SH speaking to DY. She looks all heartbroken and tells him she's leaving. DY tells KC of something peculiar. SH's hand, when she extended it to him for a handshake suddenly disappeared for a while. Strange...

KC goes back to YJ who was fast asleep. He looks onto her indulgently and sees that she has marked the book they were reading. KC recieves a call, the same strange call again. Suddenly written words kept on appearing and vanishing everywhere in succession. KC struggles to shoot at them. We see SM back at the real world mouthing every word that kept appearing. Then on the comic book those words were being said by the masked killer. KC looks confused. END. Yep, and the surprises keep getting better while the story keeps shape shifting! Awesome episode. 

Preview: We see YJ getting hurt while cutting vegetables at the webtoon world. She's bleeding at his world! The masked killer shooting at YJ and SB. Actually just YJ. Didn't catch everything. 

Err...what's going on, I seem to have lost X number of Soompi points? Lol. 

• Like 21

Ahhhh - they have a way to treat each other - I can just love it! And - wow - the Kisses!!! After this Drama we are spoiled. One Kiss just on the end will never again enough.

So who would guess that our Jailbird could even more happy than when she arrived. :D

I had difficulties to find a working link today - but was finally lucky and could watch without many laggs.

Another really great Episode - and for me my theory about the Tablet and the Ghost in the System just feels more and more fitting. How much I love this Writer!!!!

I wish to know what the System wrote or told in the Endscenes. I feel sorry for KC - a Gun always let him feel safer - but now it is not helping anymore. An Enemy like that is not to get rid of with a Gun.

But how....

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, kwonfiree said:

I'm feeling so worried and uncomfortable now...

You're not the only one. The entire episode, I was just waiting for the other shoe to drop, especially when we got all that sweetness. I wasn't expecting it but now I wonder why I didn't think about what would happen to SH now that she's no longer the heroine. Does KC's actions qualify as noble idiocy though? If he tells YJ exactly why she has to go, and she doesn't happen to have a solution, what else is he supposed to do?

Amazing episode! Only wish I didn't have a slight bittersweet feeling about the show now. W, don't devastate me, ok? I can't handle angst!!

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, yren said:

OMG! what's with the preview??? now I feel uncomfortable!!!:bawling:

i think kang chul decided to let go of Yeon Joo in order to protect her from that mysterious killer!?...

woah!time flies so fast! i feel like i just started watching then the next thing i knew it's ending already!...

and the kisssssssssssss!!!yay!:w00t:

• Like 14

I think I'll be okay :bawling: if it doesn't air epi 8 tomorrow because it will be heart-wrenching for us..I would rather keep all the sweet memories for today.:confounded:

• Like 11

Oh my gosh .. I haven't even get to watch the real on sub and I felt like I was there ... with all you!   You guys are SUPER-AWESOME doing the live recapping with all the pics and vids!  I guess by going through all pages again will suffice me till tomorrow.... love the coupleguide reading episode on the bed!  How he crawled towards her and pulling her to his shoulder - WOW!  make my day or night!

droooling ... thanks a bunchie guys!  Love yall

• Like 13

waiting for MBC to upload the cutsss especially for the kiss scene and sweet scenes!! aigoo, can't choose my favorite scene in this ep! everything was just amazingg!

• Like 11

@LyraYoo thankyou! For the kissing clip. Finally saw it. :love:

Swoon.

The part he says i dont care that someone saw them kiss.

And YJ though still in handcuffs lift both hands to put behind his neck. Besy2 kiss to date because both are so into it. And how KC smiles aft the kiss ends. Sigh theres nothing to complain about in this ep. I pray for great ratings. I pray for ep 8 to be broadcasted tomoro

• Like 16

Just now, cheskaunnie said:

Guys you are the best looking forward watching later hope with subs already,, how was the rating hope it increase.

The rating will definitely FIRE UP!   @cheskaunnie:blush:

• Like 7

Found the couple drawing book from ep7 :) all of drawings are so sweet<333 

the creator of these lovely drawings is Korean illustrator Puuung here the facebook page<<

the drawings called 'Love is in small things'' 

• Like 17

Ahhhhh i actually hoped and assumed that this kind of you-are-in-danger-so-im-gonna-flirt-with-other-girl-who-likes-me-to-make-you-jealous-and-leave-me-while-im-sobbing-inside romance wont appear in this drama!

but well i enjoy their love dovey moments half of the episode, THAT KISS IN JAIL WAS NOT EXPECTED AT ALL. Thanks writernim, pdnim, LJS and HHJ for those full intended kiss scenes.

• Like 23