[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Drama Recaps

W–Two Worlds: Episode 7

by girlfriday | August 10, 2016 | 9 Comments

w07-00364a.jpg

Have you ever seen a girl so happy to be going to prison? I’ve seen a lot of cute, spunky drama heroines in my day, but this one puts a smile on my face every time I see her. Maybe it’s that her love for the hero is so unabashed, or maybe it’s that she wears all of her emotions on her sleeve, joy or pain. Maybe she just feels like the ultimate fangirl, and I get to watch this show every week feeling like she’s me.

Note: I’m sure we were all on pins and needles waiting for MBC to decide whether or not they’d air W or the Rio Olympics. Lucky for us, Episode 7 was broadcast as normal, but MBC confirmed that Thursday’s Episode 8 will be pre-empted. So sadly, this will be our only dose of W this week. Cruel, cruel drama gods! Some of us have addictions that need feeding, you know! *fistshake*

full recap: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/w-two-worlds-episode-7/

---

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "W" Episode 7

2016/08/10 | 916 views | 0 Comment | Permalink

photo755253.jpg

A disproportionate amount of energy in "W" is spent on writer Song Jae-jeong justifying her own story. Well, technically Yeon-joo is the one rationalizing why Cheol's story needs to continue, but the script in "W" constantly feels like Song Jae-jeong laying out her own scriptwriting process bare for us all to see. And yes, Kang Cho-yun is in fact a real person who really did compete at the Olympics once upon a time. Wherever Kang Cho-yun is today, I imagine she's rather bewildered that her name has come up in pop culture now all of a sudden.

full review: http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-w-episode-7-97605.html

---

“W – Two Worlds” Episode 8 Preview

• Like 12

you know what they will show :)

KC was a little boy who lived in HJ's neighbourhood when they were little like 3-4 yr old.. and became best friends cum initial seeding of true love..

and then KC moved away, HJ started growing up .. 

but she would always subconsciously draw him.. e.g. ep 5

as she grows up more ep 7 she actually gave some specifics.. althought she doesn't remember something like him being real close inspiration of a real man..

Ages later they met , got married.. and HJ on their 1st or 10th anniversary released her first manhwa based on their love story...W (as in the drama..with two worlds.. not the manga with kc world only).. and it became a hit..

and she is in an interview, telling us how the inspiration came about and how KC depicts her real husband...and how in reality she drew cartoons and didn't realize all of them invariably resembled real life KC while she had forgotten they were friends..etc etc... and one day he came in as a patient..and we started to bond only to realize we are childhood friends..

(and basically this whol drama sort of follows their real life story.. eg. dady was definietly against marriage etc etc)

yyp!!.. tht's the story .. m going with that :)

• Like 11

So sad that there is no episode 8 tonight, but I kinda understand that Archery is important for Korea and it is one of their strength in Olympics .

Right now I am still in a pensive mood regarding the preview and tried to formulate some theories and predictions of what will happen in the upcoming episodes but I came up with none! so I will just give up and enjoy the ride of this drama wherever it will take me!! Hope in the end it will not break me because I am really too far gone with this drama not to care if it ends up badly or worst tragic!! But I am still confident with this writer. I know she will come up with something to justify the ending of this amazing drama!

• Like 9