[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

7 minutes ago, juleeekkkzzz said:

Does this mean we might have episode 8 tonight?  :blush:

We will have to wait and see, the decision should be made around the same time as the first decision, So cross your fingers! With the increase its definitely a positive for sure! 

I'm sure if anyone knows they will let the thread know as soon as possible.

Lets pray shall we

• Like 5

4 hours ago, snowglobe147 said:

DY: You should choose one. Which one you like best.

YJ: Choose what? What is this?

DY: You said to pay off the debt of saving his life with a sweet romance...

YJ: Ah, n-no, that's just what I said, it doesn't mean that he can just say one, two, three, four like... What, did I say yesterday to do a romance like a business deal?

DY: That's just CEO-nim's style.

DY: It's better for us to prepare if you choose one.

YJ: Wait, so really, you want me to choose sincerely?

DY: Yes.

YJ: .... What did you say number 4 was?

DY: A provocative and exceptional sexy-

YJ: N-n-n-n-no, not that, not that one. Number 1?

DY: Yes. An extravagant party with a Cinderella-

YJ: Wait no. Number 3?

DY: Then do an unsophisticated romance in your daily lives.

YJ: No, wait a moment. Oh... The extravagant party is alluring too...

DY: Then we'll settle for number one-

YJ: Hey wait. You're really impatient.

YJ: (*shuts her eyes*) Number 3? (*holds up four fingers*)

DY: That's number 4.

LOL :lol::lol:  Bwhahahahaha!!!!!!  I'm going to die! I'm going to die! Yeon Joo can't hide her pervy instincts!!!!  LOL 

And Kang Chul...!!!!  I die!  He's such a dork! A total adorkable nerd! He *studied* romance and broke it down to four desirable concepts and presented it like a contract negotiation, hahaha! This ep was so cute and sexy as a raw and now subbed it is also freaking hilarious!!!! 

Also, I love Do Yoon as the go-between and how he was so confused and totally is like, "YJ and KC are sooooooo odd!" 

@juju84  I do agree with a lot of what you say about KC's reaction to the threat to YJ. I imagine ep 8 itself will give more heft to his fears and ground his decisions in something immediate. But I abhor noble idiocy and would rather not go that route and I don't think the writer will... at least not all the way. Only future episodes will tell...

Allow my KC loving heart to be the apologist that it is and defend him by saying his fear in this regard - losing YJ to death - must be staggering. Think about it: he's refused deep emotional attachments since the murder of his family. Yes, he has close friends but it looks like he has a sliver of a wall up. YJ represents not just love, joy and a shot at a happy ending but also a huge vulnerability. I doubt his traumatized psyche can handle the thought of losing yet another beloved person.

Also, I think the words of YJ's dad did really deep damage - that he can never escape what he was created to be, that he was never designed for a happy ending or satisfaction, just unending torment. Before KC knew the truth, if someone had presented him with that idea he would have railed against it and would have fought to prove the idea wrong. But every day since learning the truth he's confronted with "reality" - his tastes are a construct, his friends are a construct, even his mission for justice is a construct... So, now the doubts creep in and combined with the sudden and very real threat to YJ simply because she's someone he loves therefore must die in order for everyone to serve their assigned purpose... The boy is definitely not thinking straight and needs his bell rung but I can't totally roll my eyes at his thought process. Still, no noble idiocy; 99% of the time, the noble idiot takes it back so it's a useless maneuver besides. 

• Like 15

10 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

thi may ound weeard but this scene was one of the scenes that made me feel diffeerent kind of feelings at the same time, it was intence  and thrilling but at the same time swoon worthy and made me fangirl over Lee Jong Seok's fighting skills!!

Seeing him in those fight scene just upped the fangirling for me. I can't remember who posted the translated interview that he gave when he spoke about wanting to do more action/melodramas but that people didn't think about him for those type of parts. I was SMH at that because he is perfect for action. The way he does those fight scenes.crazy-monkey-emoticon-201.gif I think he would be great. I guess maybe it's because he has that baby face?  Or maybe it was that 'manly' factor that I really can't understand why people bring that up about certain actors, but will refrain from ranting about it here. He looks all man to me. I wish I could remember on what page that article is on because I'm sure I'm probably not paraphrasing it correctly but OMG I hope this leads to more action roles for him because I will be camped out waiting that drama.   

• Like 6

CpiWywVVYAAPXpe.jpg

"Uncontrollably Fond" hits rock bottom and "W" hits the peak

2016/08/10

photo755224.jpg

The two dramas "W" and "Uncontrollably Fond", which were broadcast despite the Rio Olympics, exchanged joy and sorrow.

According to Nielsen Korea, the MBC drama "W" rated 13.8% which is the highest so far.

Many were anticipating "W" this day because they weren't sure if it was going to go on or be replaced by the Olympics. "W" chose to go on and set a record.

On the other hand, the KBS 2TV drama "Uncontrollably Fond" dropped to 7.9%.

http://www.hancinema.net/uncontrollably-fond-hits-rock-bottom-and-w-hits-the-peak-97599.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 13

I just watched with the sub, OMG ep 7 too sweet *my heart can't take it*:blush: their chemistry so amazing, I didn't even read live recap before *and  whatt I missed 30+ pages already*  so when I watched this ep I was squalling like a crazy girl with their sweetness aww, woah still 7 eps but we got 4th kiss already, could we have  kiss every 2 eps?? hehehe. The options so hillarious, I prefer number four as well though haha

Cph-gE6UsAAQrLP.jpg

Spoiler

Cph2uFxUkAA8ds8.jpgCph2vojUkAEHtAO.jpg

they're too cute :blush:

Spoiler

Cph-hliVIAA7rwi.jpg

CpiCutQVYAA96_8.jpg

CpiCwvXUMAAGvUN.jpg

I love it as well

CpiEraAUIAA4Leo.jpg

CpiF9gOVUAAfY8m.jpg

yess it is

but the killer turn to YJ now, and the prev of ep 8 they'll break up?? I hope there is no noble idiocy later huhu. why SH hand disapeared? is the world within the webtoon slowly collapsing?

I glad the rating went up, hope ep 8 will be aired *pray*

for  everyone who can't get enough of their sweet moments :wub:

Spoiler

their passionate kiss :blush: 

tumblr_obpe0egeLu1rcyps2o2_250.giftumblr_obpe0egeLu1rcyps2o1_250.giftumblr_obpe0egeLu1rcyps2o3_250.gif

tumblr_obpe0egeLu1rcyps2o4_250.giftumblr_obpe0egeLu1rcyps2o5_250.giftumblr_obpe0egeLu1rcyps2o6_250.gif

tumblr_obpe0egeLu1rcyps2o8_250.giftumblr_obpe0egeLu1rcyps2o9_250.giftumblr_obpe0egeLu1rcyps2o10_250.gif

“ Because I love you ! ” 

- oh yeon joo -

cr: withlee.tumblr

tumblr_obpshyBsBQ1v301iyo1_540.gif

tumblr_obpshyBsBQ1v301iyo2_540.gif

i keep telling you, but i like adult-only things.

cr.plutobf.tumblr

CphmfowUEAEtaVs.jpg

I wish I can just create the man of my dreams and have him come into being?? or could I just have kang chul instead? hahaha *oh fantasy* 

• Like 18

Nah the killer isn't satisfied with how chul planning his death, and keep asking chul to find him. how creepy can this drama be? Romance in a minute and unknown killer the next. :blink:

Aside from that text killer, this episode is fun and crazy :lol: the detective's confused face though, haha

I wish when seungmoo back from his trip, he would just give the killer an identity already.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, sharreb said:

Ive read from tumblr and elsewhere that people speculate Kang Chul has fallen for YJ but not as deep as her or that in love. Partly cause all d lovey dovey he carried out by the book is for giving her a sweet romance for saving him. And although he has acknowledge her confession of love, and told her he is scared he wont see her again, he hasnt confess of his love. But i do think hes getting there and either doesnt realise hes already deep in or he realised but afraid vocalising it can trigger her disappearance. If you only look at that happiness on his face.

This is a man in love.

This is one of my favorite part within their kiss. Hes still in the mood to kiss. His eyes doesnt leave her face... Oh be still my heart...pounding too much

Same here!

i thought he fell for her but he did not realize.

and my poor heart cannot handle the way he hold her to make a better position :flushed:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sharreb said:

Ive read from tumblr and elsewhere that people speculate Kang Chul has fallen for YJ but not as deep as her or that in love. Partly cause all d lovey dovey he carried out by the book is for giving her a sweet romance for saving him. And although he has acknowledge her confession of love, and told her he is scared he wont see her again, he hasnt confess of his love. But i do think hes getting there and either doesnt realise hes already deep in or he realised but afraid vocalising it can trigger her disappearance. If you only look at that happiness on his face.

This is a man in love.

This is one of my favorite part within their kiss. Hes still in the mood to kiss. His eyes doesnt leave her face... Oh be still my heart...pounding too much

I'm one of the ppl who believes he isn't as deeply in love with her as she is with him. For sure, he has deep feelings for her but I don't know if he'd call it love. The manhwa doesn't seem to have accounted for romance outside of SH's feelings for KC so I can't say if he'd recognize his feelings for YJ as love. Some people are saying that the romance in this episode was forced, like they didn't understand where and how KC fell for YJ so hard. And this baffles me because I definitely didn't see KC's actions in this episode as head over heels in love with YJ. He's definitely on the way though. He's done research after all :)

Maybe Episode 8 will make his feelings clearer when he's faced with the threat of losing her. That scene where he was tying up her hair and he said they didn't know when she'd disappear was one of the most poignant scenes of the episode and my favorite scene.

• Like 11

What I did after watching the kiss scene: Thank the universe for average 1 kiss/episode :flushed:

I don't mean to be overly-worry but after happy moments in ep. 7, something not really good always happens. That's the law in dramaworld. I wish it will not apply in webtoon/manhwa-world.

Come on episode 8 gives us something good!

MBC, you better broadcast 8 tonight :glasses:

26 minutes ago, parmma said:

"Uncontrollably Fond" hits rock bottom and "W" hits the peak

2016/08/10

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for the rating! Let's aim for 20!

*chanting: Twenty! Twenty! Twenty! Twenty!

• Like 9

@stroppyse tq so much for the translation. Im pretty sure the subs are out but i cant watch it since at work.

Of your translation this part hits me the most:

KC: We should do a lot while we can, shouldn’t we? We don’t know when we’ll be unable to see each other again. 

(YJ looks up at KC in the mirror in seriousness.)

KC: Don’t look at me like that. You might disappear again. My heart must not be working properly, so I get surprised so easily. Don’t cry or do anything surprising, if you want to stay by my side for a long time. (gives up on the pony tail) I don’t think I can do this. It’s too hard. Still, let’s give me credit for doing it anyway since it is tied up.

Sigh. Out of the lovey dovey and action scenes (i.e.kisses and ghost call), sometimes its also the sit back honest conversation that hits me the hardest. KC is wel aware their time may run out. And when he said my heart must not be working properly so i get surprised easily.. This from a man who doesnt really blinked when getting slapped, flashed at.

With regards to his noble idiocy act on ep 8. I might not like it but i guess its warranted since Ghost says he has a new family (in Oh Yeon Joo) and shes the target now. He lost his family in a blink 10 years ago and he was never near finding ghost who remains faceless and invincible. I thk cracking up his pretty head the most viable option is to give her up.. For her sake and partly restore some order for thde people on W world (so maybe SoHee wont disappear into oblivion). Il be sad but im holding on to the hooe that writernim who does write angst doesnt usually drag it out. The pace of the drama so far is on point. So aft a sad episode she will help us rebound with a good turn of events... Fingers crossed.

I still need to mentally and emotionally prepare.

tumblr_obpq7uSslu1unrbkao1_400.png

Our hearts will hurt like hell :tears:

• Like 21

6 hours ago, snowglobe147 said:

KC in a checked suit scene:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/1038954

YJ: What about president/Ceo-nim? (I'll just go with CEO-nim from now on just to keep it simple).

DY: He's busy. Have a seat.

DY: He's given me a message to tell you instead.

YJ: A message?

DY: You just need to give the law-related info to this lawyer, separately, and CEO-nim told me to relay this to you precisely.

KC: Apparently the types of sweet romance women love, isn't just one kind or two, I've found out.

DY: What?

KC: (I couldn't catch what he said here.)

KC: Number 1, an extravagant party with a Cinderella concept.

YJ: What?

KC: Number 2, a romantic trip to the countryside with just the two of us.

YJ: (*wrinkles her brow and leans her ear closer*)

KC: Number 3, an unsophisticated romance in our daily lives.

YJ: (*eyebrows go up and eyes roll up in thought as well*)

Me: I love Yeonjoo's reactions.

DY: What the heck is this?

KC: Ah. Should I add one more?

KC: Number 4, a provocative and exceptional sexy concept.

YJ: Ha? 

Me: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

DY: But CEO-nim said to tell you that number 3 is... his style... erm.

DY: You should choose one. Which one you like best.

YJ: Choose what? What is this?

DY: You said to pay off the debt of saving his life with a sweet romance...

YJ: Ah, n-no, that's just what I said, it doesn't mean that he can just say one, two, three, four like... What, did I say yesterday to do a romance like a business deal?

DY: That's just CEO-nim's style.

DY: It's better for us to prepare if you choose one.

YJ: Wait, so really, you want me to choose sincerely?

DY: Yes.

YJ: .... What did you say number 4 was?

DY: A provocative and exceptional sexy-

YJ: N-n-n-n-no, not that, not that one. Number 1?

DY: Yes. An extravagant party with a Cinderella-

YJ: Wait no. Number 3?

DY: Then do an unsophisticated romance in your daily lives.

YJ: No, wait a moment. Oh... The extravagant party is alluring too...

DY: Then we'll settle for number one-

YJ: Hey wait. You're really impatient.

YJ: (*shuts her eyes*) Number 3? (*holds up four fingers*)

DY: That's number 4.

YJ: (*gasps*) (*jerks one finger down*) Number 3.

DY: Number 3. Okay. Then I'll report that to CEO-nim.

YJ: Ah, wait a second. I'm stuck imprisoned here, so why are you asking me these things-

DY: You'll be released soon.

YJ: How?

DY: About that, this lawyer will give you the details.

End.

I love this scene!!

I'll choose no 3 too KC yeobo!!!

tumblr_inline_mp1eezj6pb1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 6

I got the shivers when the killer told Kang Chul that he was going to kill his new family :tears: Leave Yeon-joo alone! They're so cute and happy together they deserve their happiness.

Watching the preview I feel another scare coming when he realizes Yeon-joo can die in his world. But why is that? What changed? And why SH is desapearing? What is happening?

Can we please get as many kisses as dense scenes? I'm scared for Yeon-joo and my heart hurts for Kang Chul who hurts for Yeon-joo. You see this sad circle of pain?

Yey for the rating! Will we get episode 8 tonight? Pleease. I'm re-watching the kisses and praying.

• Like 8

"W" Lee Jong-suk and Han Hyo-joo kiss

photo755225.jpg

Han Hyo-joo confessed that she loved Lee Jong-suk.

On the episode of the MBC drama "W", Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) confessed her feelings to Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk) who resented her.

Kang Cheol told her, "I was an orphan since the day I was born and I was born alone. I was born from the pen of an alcoholic. Why have I been sad and longing all this time? Don't over do it. Don't pretend you're happy about something you've done but no, you've done nothing. Who wants to read a sequel about this?"

He continued, "Why did you do that when you could've just lived your life as it is?" Oh Yeon-joo confessed, "Because I love you. I know it doesn't make sense, but I've fallen in love with you".

Oh Yeon-joo returned to the real world but returned not long after. Kang Cheol replied to her with a kiss.

source: hancinema

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

I'm one of the ppl who believes he isn't as deeply in love with her as she is with him. For sure, he has deep feelings for her but I don't know if he'd call it love. The manhwa doesn't seem to have accounted for romance outside of SH's feelings for KC so I can't say if he'd recognize his feelings for YJ as love. Some people are saying that the romance in this episode was forced, like they didn't understand where and how KC fell for YJ so hard. And this baffles me because I definitely didn't see KC's actions in this episode as head over heels in love with YJ. He's definitely on the way though. He's done research after all :)

Maybe Episode 8 will make his feelings clearer when he's faced with the threat of losing her. That scene where he was tying up her her and he said they didn't know when she'd disappear was one of the most poignant scenes of the episode and my favorite

@millie10468  Im with you .exactly as you said i dont thk he has named his "deep feelings" but hes getting there and he sure does enjoy that process..lololol. When he talk to ahjussi in the office. He said he doesnt mind living with her, not the most romantic words. But it does reflect his current stance. I also think with so many happenings its realistic for Kc not to be completely in love yet. We are also just at ep7. Not yet half way point. I also think all the happenings esp the bad things forces KC out of his manhwa norm. And now the possible events of ep 8 may also let him explore and understand his feelings for YJ more. It did take her confession and disappearance to shake him which resulted in that hot kiss. So maybe absence will make the heart fonder. So the next tym she disappears and comes back we get an epic reunion.. (and kiss number 5 :wub:)

@phenomenon lol they were so cute. Position n evythg its hard not to flush seeing them..they sure know how to make our hearts  pound flip somersault

• Like 11