[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

[...]i am praying for an increase to 20 eps, isn't 16 eps too few? this storyline is unique and fresh and never before. if this is successful, u will find many station try to copy this kinda of comic-crossover-reality rom-com, and i want this Drama to be the Classic of its kind, the One [...]

@maryofbethany

In 95% of cases, extensions only ruin the flow of the story. If there's only 16-episodes worth of story to be told (which the writer should know, since she planned her drama that way) then stretching it to 20 episodes could well turn out to be disastrous.

Anyway, it's too late in the game to set up an extension that would have any chance of working well within the story, when they've already filmed at least up till episode 12 out of 16.

Edited to add: This doesn't mean I wouldn't be happy about an extra episode as long as it's just a happy epilogue, full of lovey-dovey stuff between YJ and KC (like in the drama "She Was Pretty"). Just please, no artificially lengthened conflict, or separations between the leads!

I do agree with you that I wish production companies would create more dramas in the genre of fantasy romance. However, if it didn't happen after the extraordinary success of "You From Another Star" (also a fantasy romance), I very much doubt it'll happen now.

• Like 8

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING EPISODE 7 AND OMG I CAN'T CONTROL MY FEELS!! IT WAS TOO CUTE OMG!!! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW I FEEL LOL XD

I died so much while watching episode 7... omg...

swhzjvm.png

Same here Yeon Joo.... Same Here...

I'm now in a love-hate relationship with W... I love love love this drama so much... but I hate waiting for the next episode... I HATE THAT THEY DELAYING THE NEXT EP TOO!! NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT LONGER FOR THE NEXT EP :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

AND OMG BASICK SANG PART 3 OST?!?! YESSSS!!! <3

• Like 19

tumblr_obqillljHP1sqz8a7o1_500.jpg
tumblr_obqillljHP1sqz8a7o2_500.jpg
tumblr_obqillljHP1sqz8a7o3_500.jpg

Don’t you think we have to do a lot when we can? We don’t know when will we part again. Don’t look at me like that. You might disappear. I think something is wrong with my heart. I get swayed easily. So don’t cry or suddenly tell me you love me… if you want to stay with me for a long time.

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, Adnana said:

@maryofbethany

In 95% of cases, extensions only ruin the flow of the story. If there's only 16-episodes worth of story to be told (which the writer should know, since she planned her drama that way) then stretching it to 20 episodes could well turn out to be disastrous.

Anyway, it's too late in the game to set up an extension that would have any chance of working well within the story, when they've already filmed at least up till episode 12 out of 16.

I do agree with you that I wish production companies would create more dramas in the genre of fantasy romance. However, if it didn't happen after the stupendous success of "You From Another Star" (also a fantasy romance), I very much doubt it'll happen now.

agree with you indeed, with the 95%, it just spoil the feels, if its simply for fan-pleasures when plot itself are typical KD norms. But to me, W plot stands unique. other stations may even come out with a copycat. this Wplot can easily spin into another dramas, its a fresh not fully covered unfounded land. there are many dramas churn out from webtoon, but to cross into webtoon and reality, is fresh new ground. agreed again, its my bad to ask for 4 more eps. but i guess, 2 more should be perfectly fine. oh, have they filmed till ep 12? if so, then maybe its a little late then.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:
   Cr: 

@Rania Zeid haha. beside the well circulated gif and pics about the kisses and bedscenes... i guess this "No. 4" joke should be the next Best thing that came out of last night ep. and i loved all your "No. 4" gif and joke. and everyone's "No. 4" joke.
oosh. from now on, the Number FOUR takes on new meaning for a good long while, every times i see "4" i goona remember the Option 4.

com'on, everyone of us, at least 99% all desire No. 4. need not be coy. (didn/t Chul told her, and indirectly comfort us, Coy is not needed regarding anything to do with Lee Jongsuk now. hahaha. )
oh, keep them coming, anything regarding boxers, or No. 4, or french kisses....

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Cr: vivere-militare-est-1991

Gosh, i just completely fell in love with this scene, the way KC only gazed at YJ like she was his whole world while YJ was... distracted. KC looked like he was so besotted by YJ and would do anything for her :wub:

• Like 9

Holy smoking moly. So much skinship and we are only in Ep 7! 

I am now concerned for So Hee too as she is also flickering. Could it be that she will be erased as she is no longer part of the webtoon? 

And it's bringing me my Matrix vibes. Once we became aware of the construct which surrounds us and that every move we make may be predetermined or in another person's hands, do we want to remain ignorant or do we go down the rabbithole? [Seeing the preview it sounded like Kang Chul wants to remain ignorant as if he and YJ never met - but that would be the end of the story so I don't think that will happen] 

Another strange thing is that time passed when YJ was in KC's world. Does this mean that when she decides to stay with KC, her identity or life will be erased in her world?

Argghh... as usual, so many questions and the feeling in me is getting stronger that the hooded man is KC's alter-ego. [Clue: he is as good a shooter as KC] And since there cannot be two in the same world, one has to go but not before hooded man inflicts more pain on KC.

Looks like we have to wait for next week to get more clues. 

Regarding extensions, I am not a fan of this if the story has already been writing and planned for the current number of episodes. In the end, the extension will just be fillers and the story loses its momentum. But that's just me. ^^

• Like 8

What can I say? Episode 7 is the one of the best of the series (it has romance, some comedic timing and plot moves forward as well)

Well it's KC turn to fell in love. YJ had her moments before (previous episodes). Their sweet moments are describable they're look very happy which means in drama world angst is coming. 

Good thing the majority of the episode we've concentrated on the "web toon" world, and it's nice to know that YJ is the "inspiration"  and "indirect" cause of KC "creation"

I also liked KC's confused moments in the episode (e.g. Why he's alive and he feels like a toy)

I more interested if the "hooded man" has an identity (they're showing nothing because of YJ's dad doesn't have a face yet)

As for the preview. They can make us "wait" a little bit longer but the episode will surely come. Can't wait for the 8th episode (A little satisfied for this week episode).

Going to watch Episode 7 again later. :D 

• Like 9

Just finished watching episode 7 and now all I can think is how am I meant to last one more week before finding out what happened? :tears:. Also, does anyone else think that the person sending Chul all those messages is the killer. Like maybe he's still stuck in Yeon Joo's world which is why he keeps asking where Chul is and then followed it up with how did he get back. I think when he first came to Yeon Joo's world, he came to it not to kill her at first but to kill Chul. But Chul's returned now and now that he's in Yeon Joo's world, he's realized that Yeon Joo's the one who's been getting in his way and keeping him from killing Chul. So his way out is to kill Yeon Joo so he can get at Chul. Either that or he's just following his mandate which is that he killed ALL of Chul's family members. Meaning, Yeon Joo who's now Mrs. Kang, is a family member that must be taken out. Damn. That faceless killer's getting terrifyingly smart. 

Which means, I shall have to keep going back to the kiss so I don't lose my mind waiting for the other shoe to drop.

• Like 8

Finally catching up!... i finished watching ep7 early this morning(it's already night in my country) but need to finished back reading first before commenting and since i'm at work it's so hard to do...haysssss....anyways ep7 is......superlative words not enough to describe it, i can say is WOW AMAZING!!!!!!..... the kiss is so unexpected it made literally out breath then scream.... so spectacular...our OTP are so great in ther acting...KC made me grin all the time thru his cuteness and his effort to pay back YJ! (Oh be still my heart). YJ squeezed my heart thru her heart-wrenching tears in the prison. She is the only person i know wjo admitted that her most happiest moment in life is in prison!LOL.... the lovey-dovey scenes are all daebak! This episode plastered smile in me throughout the day! It's just unfortunate for us not able to watch ep8 tonight but then this news doesn't burst my happiness bec of last night's episode..i will just keep on rewatching it tonight! :wub:

Kudos to our OTP, LJS is so cool and so sweet! HHJ face is so expressive from one emotions to another in just a matter of seconds, great one!!! :blush:  Our OTP is the best....MBC,,,more BTS please!!!!!!

Sorry chingus for the long posts, i am not frequent in posting, just only once in a while, but i'll make sure to read all your comments/updates everyday and likes them!...Thank you so much to all your recaps/comments/updates,videos,Gifs, pics etc... It makes me keep updated in our W and OTP.... Cheer to all Worldiez... God bless you all! GOD Bless our drama W and our OTP!!! :blush:

• Like 11

Well, no new episode tonight so you know what that means. Time to watch episode 7 again! :lol:

1470741610_zpsbupz2bvo.gif

And re-watch for ep 1-7 begins tomorrow :crazy:

ETA:

Okay so I started ep7 an hour ago but guess what, I'm still at the prison scene :ph34r:. I spent like 25 minutes replaying that heartbreaking conversation, awed by Jong Suk's amazing delivery, focusing on Jong Suk's expressions (his sad face always gets me), and when I finally done with all that I am now stuck at this scene. Play, pause, replay.

W-.E07.160810.720p-NEXT22-14-40_zpswevjg

...when I've already watched it 19th times this morning welppp!! 

• Like 21