Quantcast
Rania Zeid

[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

3 minutes ago, mujay said:

Hhhh..don't know why the story turn out be near 18+ rate then  mistery scifie genre...after all they looks very sweet...

ahahahaha the story is having all genre... 18+, romance, comedy, thriller, scifi, action, drama, you name it

• Like 16

Still can't process anything right now! I swear I had a total meltdown during the kiss!!! I was screeching like a banshee and totally embarrassed myself in front of my family! :crazy: But the preview though, it kinda leaves a melancholic feeling! like my elation plunges from 100 to 0!! :tears: It will definitely be an angsty episode tomorrow (hopefully there is one)!

Seems like KC will go down the noble route which I usually hate but with this situation I totally understand because Yeon Joo's life is at stake here! but gosh....how to prepare myself from the impending heartbreak!!! :bawling:

• Like 21

i want to see how will KC act when he realise that his fake darth vader can appear on real world to kill YJ too  :vicx:

• Like 15

Hmm I don't think Kang chul is using so hee to get yeon Joo to leave him, I think he's showing genuine concern (YJ looked quite worried too), maybe he realised that once sohee leaves her job as his secretary she is now irrelevant to the story and will disappear, and he treasures her as a friend and so that hug was an act of concern and friendship. After all YJ has always known that KC was never interested in SH, so i doubt he was proposely trying to make her upset by hugging SH 

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, tucituci said:

Ahhhhh i actually hoped and assumed that this kind of you-are-in-danger-so-im-gonna-flirt-with-other-girl-who-likes-me-to-make-you-jealous-and-leave-me-while-im-sobbing-inside romance wont appear in this drama!

but well i enjoy their love dovey moments half of the episode, THAT KISS IN JAIL WAS NOT EXPECTED AT ALL. Thanks writernim, pdnim, LJS and HHJ for those full intended kiss scenes.

yeah yeah I agree with you...but I think that wouldn't happen.. :) 

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, mujay said:

Ommo...the black mask is..not her mother..right?..why the culprit mentioned OJY too..does he know her too..?

Hhhh..don't know why the story turn out be near 18+ rate then  mistery scifie genre...after all they looks very sweet...

LOL...it will be back to track tomorrow i think.. but i don't mind with 18+ onnie.. even 19+ are welcome for me hehehe..admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

It will be awesome if the Dr. Doom is a girl... especially pretty girl.

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, tucituci said:

Ahhhhh i actually hoped and assumed that this kind of you-are-in-danger-so-im-gonna-flirt-with-other-girl-who-likes-me-to-make-you-jealous-and-leave-me-while-im-sobbing-inside romance wont appear in this drama!

Me too. Makes me wonder if KC has become aware that YJ's presence has made SH kind of obsolete.

3 minutes ago, sebnem said:

i want to see how will KC act when he realise that his fake darth vader can appear on real world to kill YJ too  :vicx:

Will probably make him rethink the whole you-re-in-danger-in-this-world-so-go-back-to-your-own thing. Unless and untill SH retakes the heroine mantle, I don't think YJ is safe anywhere.

• Like 9

When the OTP start their romance scene from the dressing room ...tying hair....the go to the bed scene my mind went blank. I don't know what to type or report... I just keep saying..aaawwwwwww.....

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, chyantrils25 said:

i think kang chul decided to let go of Yeon Joo in order to protect her from that mysterious killer!?...

woah!time flies so fast! i feel like i just started watching then the next thing i knew it's ending already!...

and the kisssssssssssss!!!yay!:w00t:

yes I think so! But I hope he will not use SH! I can't take it if that's the case! I'd rather have him separate himself from YJ with the reason of jeopardizing her safety rather than making her jealous!!! gosh! and we're not even sure if there is an episode 8 tomorrow!! this is freakin cruel!.....THE KISS let's just think about that kiss for awhile! hahahaha!  

• Like 13

@lainey98

yes i think so too! I have very high expectation from this writer so i assume what i said wont happen *finger crossed*

thanks to you guys for the live recap, this episode has been soooooo satisfying. Really looking forward for the ratings tonight~~

• Like 12

@maryofbethany you are so sweet with words *^* you are very much welcome my friend! I know how it feels when i cant live-watch and wait for raws then subs while going crazy so i try my best to recap the drama if i can ^_^

i couldnt do my best today though my net was super slow >.< 

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

ahahahaha the story is having all genre... 18+, romance, comedy, thriller, scifi, action, drama, you name it

yaaa!...i couldn't agree more!...guess we couldn't ask for more but for the ratings to up to 20%:phew:

• Like 14