[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm enjoying this drama. Really like the pacing, the actors, the humor along with the serious beats, and the strange premise.  Anyway, this is the final conversation that Kang Chul and Yeon Joo have when Yeon Joo stops Kang Chul at the elevator, and Yeon Joo's final monologue. I'm sure the episode will be subbed shortly, but this exchange was too cute not to translate. 

YJ: Wait a moment!

KC: Why?

YJ: Did you just say that you were going somewhere?

KC: I’m visiting Busan, then going to New York.

YJ: Be careful.

KC: So, am I going to die as I go now? On the train or on the plane?

YJ: I don’t know. Just because.

KC: You seem not to know how I’m going to die this time.

YJ: When I’m here, I don’t know very well. So, I can’t help you.

KC: And over there, you would know?

YJ: Yes.

KC: It’s becoming more curious all the time. (walks towards her) You’re not going to give me any answers so why are you worried that I might die?

YJ: Because I’m a person who wants your life to have a happy ending. I’m your fan. Really.

KC: Does that mean that if I hear your answers, my life will become miserable?

YJ: Probably. So, I can’t answer. And, you’re also the first patient that I saved with my own hands.

KC: Really? That is an honor. 

YJ: And, the second patient as well.

KC: That is an even greater honor.

YJ: That’s why. You always have to be careful.

KC: I’ll do that. Ah. These questions, you’ll probably answer. How old are you?

YJ: 30

KC: We’re the same age then. And, are you married?

YJ: No.

KC: That’s good. 

YJ’s ending monologue: The reason that I was still here I found out later. It’s because this man said that I was the key to his life. At that point, the leading lady of this comic changed from Yoon So Hee to Oh Yoon Joo. 

wow1 onion head

Thank you!!! That is sooo cute!!! And it helps a lot to get what is going on... Thank you so very much!!! And also the second... yes... hope not the third too soon!!!

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, jurassicet said:

Oh gosh, it's 6am and I'm still lurking here... 

W fan art :)

SM must be furious once he saw KC shot YJ thru the webtoon series :o He will probably be 100x times more determine to get rid of KC :sweatingbullets: ottoke

Congratz on EP3 ratings! they truly deserved the boost in ratings, proud of team W <3

Okay....off to bed now @.@

Ooops your are right - I m bad - I only thought about the Mad Doc Doctor what he will say - his not special Doctor was half naked in his famous WebComic. And how to hell can she live in her world now - she will die out of embaressment when everyone around her are looking at those Pictures... thats the Fun Part but right

I somehow hope he lost his Phone and can´t check... irgs....

There is a Picture from the long Preview with the faceless Man in a PoliceStation... I wonder if that was KCs Past - or will it happen next....

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Actually, he said to her afterwards that he knew the bullet wasn't going to hurt her since she came from elsewhere.  He was surprised that she really didn't know the same about herself. He was trying to scare her into answering, but was surprised that she was actually scared.

Okay - than I was wrong again - I need the subs soon. Thanx for clarifying. But still he looked surprised for a moment - like he was not too sure...

• Like 4

W DID IT! I AM OVER JOYED! W IS LIT! IM LIT! EVERYONE'S LIT...... 

My apologies I sometimes get a little carried away but I owe it all to the notorious see-through black bra, that KILLER wink and the KISS!

Nielsen Korea AGB

W-Two Worlds, National, 4th: 12.9%

Uncontrollably Fond, National, 12th: 8.6%

Wanted, National: 6%

W-Two Worlds, Seoul, 4th: 15.0%

Uncontrollably Fond, Seoul, 10th: 9.5%

Wanted, Seoul: Out of Top 20

TNMS

W-Two Worlds, National, 7th: 11.6%

Uncontrollably Fond, National, 16th: 8.7%

Wanted, National: Out of Top 20

W-Two Worlds, Seoul, 4th: 13.7%

Uncontrollably Fond, Seoul, 11th: 9.4%

• Like 22

Base on the preview. Looks like KC's secretary is gonna trick OYJ and she will get arrested by police. 

I'm starting to think that the villain in KC's world did not exist, it was only from OYJ's dad execution, there were no reasons why KC's family was murdered or who did it. If I put myself into KC's position, I'd be so pissed knowing someone is giving me all these hardtimes/trauma without a reason. OYJ's dad is being repsonsible here, he keeps trying to kill KC despite giving KC an awful background story. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

I think he was surprised.  I think there is a difference between "knowing" something and having it be proven in front of one's eyes, especially when it's something so inexplicable. Still, I didn't want you to think that Kang Chul had a stone cold killer mode, especially to a woman in his house who had save his life twice before. :) 

Hmmm - I said his selfdefence came first - but I don´t see him as a coldeye Killer - don´t worry.

Still - telling her that was the reason  don´t have to be the whole truth... I was sure before he only shot because he kinda knew that he will not hurt her... but I guess now there was the little doubt less - and he still shot. He really wanted that she open her mouth when he count... I could see that...

I feel with him - someone tries to get rid of him and even he with all his Power he gained now can´t find any hints.. there is just nothing - only her now - that is another reason for me that he never really wanted to kill her in real. She can´t speak when she is dead...

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

W DID IT! I AM OVER JOYED! W IS LIT! IM LIT! EVERYONE'S LIT...... 

My apologies I sometimes get a little carried away but I owe it all to the notorious see-through black bra, that KILLER wink and the KISS!

Nielsen Korea AGB

W-Two Worlds, National, 4th: 12.9%

Uncontrollably Fond, National, 12th: 8.6%

Wanted, National: 6%

W-Two Worlds, Seoul, 4th: 15.0%

Uncontrollably Fond, Seoul, 10th: 9.5%

TNMS

W-Two Worlds, National, 7th: 11.6%

Uncontrollably Fond, National, 16th: 8.7%

Wanted, National: Out of Top 20

W-Two Worlds, Seoul, 4th: 13.7%

Uncontrollably Fond, Seoul, 11th: 9.4%

WOW!!!!! PAAAARTYYYY!!!!!!

wow2 onion head  wow2 onion head  wow2 onion head

I hoped it to be good - but I still was a bit careful with my hopes - I can´t trust korean taste - sometimes I just don´t understand it. But this time - ah thats so wonderful!!!!

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, kaqueski said:

Base on the preview. Looks like KC's secretary is gonna trick OYJ and she will get arrested by police. 

I'm starting to think that the villain in KC's world did not exist, it was only from OYJ's dad execution, there were no reasons why KC's family was murdered or who did it. If I put myself into KC's position, I'd be so pissed knowing someone is giving me all these hardtimes/trauma without a reason. OYJ's dad is being repsonsible here, he keeps trying to kill KC despite giving KC an awful background story. 

if there were no villains, how would the plot move? 

If I were a webtoon reader, I'd drop W due to Dad's death devices. 

• Like 4

'W' Lee Jong-suk surprise kisses Han Hyo-joo, "It didn't make you disappear?"

Hancinema

posterphoto750793.jpg

On the episode three of MBC's "W", Oh Yeon-joo (Han Hyo-joo) aimed a gun at Kang Cheol (Lee Jong-suk) in order to get out the web-toon world.

Kang Cheol took away the gun from Oh Yeon-joo and aimed it at her back. Kang Cheol said, "Let's settle down this through talk now" and then he started asking all the questions he wanted to ask.

Kang Cheol asked her, "Why did you slap me on the face and kissed me on that day". Oh Yeon-joo answered, "So I can disappear". With the explanation, Kang Cheol approached her immediately and kissed her. When he took off his lips from hers, he looked flustered and mumbled in surprise, "You're still there".

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, kaqueski said:

Or maybe the waiter recoginezed her and report it to the police! Maybe x

• Like 7

Finally, congrats for the cast and crews for #1 on ratings. So happy & proud!

Watched ep 3, time really flies so fast, waiting patiently another episode again...

Why KC so cool, just like character on comic I used to read, cant help but fallin for him, YJ so funny love her

• Like 5

Soooo happy to see that our W has hit 2 digits!!!! 

I guess now it's the starting trend of our W! 

I love the BTS moment. LJS is so gentle towards HHJ. He can't stop holding her hands ;) 

cr to owner 

Looking forward to tonight's episode!!! A lot of people still commenting over the shooting incident. ;) 

• Like 9

Tonight ep 3. Im always behind from u guys &  i need to support w rating in my country :D 

Spoiler

Feeling bad for UF (cnt even to support the rating in my cntry) cz Woobinnie is jongsuk's bestfriend and shinhye's yongdoo~ well i  bcm fan of jongsukie and wobinnie throught pinnochio n heirs. XD

but W is very suspen and addicting. I cnt resist this drama seriously.. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 5

Did anyone also catch Hyojoo hugging Jongsuk at the behind the scene footage after he carried her in ep3? She literally rested her head on his chest, and had her hand around his waist, I freaked out their chemistry off cam is crazy:wub: I seriously wonder what the other cast and director think of them at the set lol, bc I have noticed they can't stop touching each other and getting chummy from all the behind the scene footages:lol:

image.jpg

This is the video at 0:52

• Like 14

Oh be still, my heart. What a great episode!

This story is so well-written. The suspense keeps me at the edge of my seat. It's so much fun to watch. 

After watching the captions, we find out that he is aware that OYJ can't be hurt so I won't hold it against him for shooting her. I also, as an avid drama viewer, know he's going to fall madly in love with her and I'm sure she will this incident as ammunition to win a couple's fight later! lol 

Their chemistry....I am just speechless... the whole elevator exchange, the eye contact, and the music. It was perfect. He was sooo gentle and loving when he lowered his tone and said that he will take care after she told him too. I can't wait to see them faaaaalll in loveeeee. I know they're going to go down as one of my favorite k-drama couples. 

HHJ is an exceptional actress. Her facial expressions kill me and her lines are just amazing lol she is providing a lot of comedic relief. 

The sucky thing about amazing dramas is the wait each week. I tell myself WAIT FOR THE WHOLE DRAMA TO COME OUT before you emotionally assassinate yourself but NOPE, I abuse myself every single time... Sighs.. 

Can't wait for tomorrow! ♡ 

Thank you for sharing all your thoughts, screen caps, links, etc...!!! 

P.S. Do LJS and HHJ have a shippers page? I am not holding on with bated breaths that they get together nor am i actively wishing that they do... but I was thinking we can talk about their characters and amazing chemistry offscreen??? 

• Like 12

It seems the webtoon continues with its own story if the father left the chapter before ending it and was unconscious for a bit. 

Like the first time when it happened on that bridge. It was suppose to be the end but the father went to sleep without ending the chapter and everything changed afterwards. KC doesn't seem to remember the time when was on the river!!! he has just started to get glimpse of it. 

I noticed also that the shadow man is without a face! which reminds me that KC doesn't seem to see YJ face either or rather her beauty! that's why he keeps saying that she's not beautiful and if she is, than everyone else is also beautiful! and in today's episode he was really wondering why everyone else is saying that she's beautiful. Which leads us to the fact that he already knows that she is not from his world. Does this also mean that it's not the first time someone like her shows in his world ?  

So, maybe he knows that because her looks are different from how he sees the people on his world. like he sees her as a drawing and not as an actual person? or not usual? 

maybe he will see her beautiful looks when he's in her world instead of his own. 

• Like 6