Park Hae Jin/Yoo Jung Support Thread

53 minutes ago, IreneY said:

@Ahpheng ...Im done with the MV!!!!Hope u like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmWVbGegzt4

@fidda868 i made the video private, how can i share with others, or should i made it public?...thanks!

*edited: i made it public*

@sashalove how should i send

my dear, i loved it. @IreneY what can i say ? thank you for using my strips for a MV, loved the song too, one of my all time fav. i will post the YT link on my insta, hope more will get to see your awesome work.  *mmuah* 

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sashalove said:

Hi! :) **wave**  is it okay if we can create a dropbox account @IreneY for easy access yes? :) thank you very much! :blush:

@sashalove i have a dropbox acc but i duno how to use..aiks..:sweatingbullets:

I'll put d MV inside my google drive..will pm u the link shortly,ok?:) *still got 45min left transferring*

50 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

my dear, i loved it. @IreneY what can i say ? thank you for using my strips for a MV, loved the song too, one of my all time fav. i will post the YT link on my insta, hope more will get to see your awesome work.  *mmuah* 

@Ahpheng Glad you like it! I tried to put ur c-strips in a story-telling mode..

Thanks to CITT thread that I got the chance to know your lovely c-strips art and have been a fan since..muacks!

8 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I just watched it..nicely done! Good job @IreneY !!

@fidda868 Thank you! But My sis commented it's a bit too fast d transitions...but i ady know @Ahpheng c-strips , so i just proceed =)

P/S: I wanna learn the way you did the MV with video later, urs are nicely done!

On 3/5/2016 at 3:50 PM, bebebisous33 said:

@40somethingahjumma

This is the analysis I wrote about Yoo Jung. What do you think? I can't upload it on google.drive. Should I send it to you as  docx-file?

Why do we love Yoo Jung?

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

Wow! This is daebak!!! 

@IreneY your mv is brilliant! i love it love it so! and @Ahpheng c-strips are excellent! yes the transition is a bit fast, but because i've read all ahpheng's artwork, i kinda memorise them already hihi...

i'm sure park hae jin will love that too if he sees both your work :)

@40somethingahjumma it's due by the 11th right? I'll right it up soon and post it for you guys to see if you like it or not.

i was thinking and I would really like it if we could do something for KGE as well. She is Hong Seol. Without her we wouldn't have half the OTP most if not all of us love so much and trust when I say we wouldn't have had the Jung that we adore. She was his bright star if you will. His northern star. KGE brought so much to the role and made Hong Seol bith lovable and frustrating (the way about Jung too).

This was KGE's first drama and it really sucks the way it all went down at the end. I want to show KGE some love and support (been a fan of hers since her debut) and show her that despite some things we fans really did love her Hong Seol and are grateful for her taking the role and the work and effort she put into bringing the character alive. 

I think it would be really great if we could do what we are doing with PHJ and Jung with KGE and Seol as well...I can analyze both Jung and Seol and it would be great if some of you could please leave some nice messages about her acting or her character right along with PHJ/Juing's. I have no talent so I can't make arts and stuff.  @sashalove I think you crush/love KGE just about as much if not more than I do. Want to do this together with me? I think you do arts well? I can/will start a separate thread if I'm stepping on toes with this (sorry). It's just I hope some of you join in this because she was really good in the role and I know we all feel bad for PHJ however he's getting a lot of love and public support while most of the other cast members are not. I just want my girl to know she was just as appreciated and loved. 

On 29/2/2016 at 3:21 PM, amie0807 said:

hi all

yes. that's great idea too @NRGchick. noted on your suggestion. 

for signatures, my suggestion is to do as the example below. please comment or give suggestion if you think it's too simple (this is based on my project last time- photobook for my ex-director). 

i have upload my signature at google drive. anyone that are interested to join can upload yours into that folder.

you can just sign-take picture using your phone and upload it via this link. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9Phxom69UGPS2VrZWNLSjczemc

omg why the picture is so big? 

@40somethingahjumma : shall we share signatures with @amie0807 as she said she can help combine the signatures and also shared her google link.  Many thanks!

3 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@40somethingahjumma it's due by the 11th right? I'll right it up soon and post it for you guys to see if you like it or not.

i was thinking and I would really like it if we could do something for KGE as well. She is Hong Seol. Without her we wouldn't have half the OTP most if not all of us love so much and trust when I say we wouldn't have had the Jung that we adore. She was his bright star if you will. His northern star. KGE brought so much to the role and made Hong Seol bith lovable and frustrating (the way about Jung too).

This was KGE's first drama and it really sucks the way it all went down at the end. I want to show KGE some love and support (been a fan of hers since her debut) and show her that despite some things we fans really did love her Hong Seol and are grateful for her taking the role and the work and effort she put into bringing the character alive. 

I think it would be really great if we could do what we are doing with PHJ and Jung with KGE and Seol as well...I can analyze both Jung and Seol and it would be great if some of you could please leave some nice messages about her acting or her character right along with PHJ/Juing's. I have no talent so I can't make arts and stuff.  @sashalove I think you crush/love KGE just about as much if not more than I do. Want to do this together with me? I think you do arts well? I can/will start a separate thread if I'm stepping on toes with this (sorry). It's just I hope some of you join in this because she was really good in the role and I know we all feel bad for PHJ however he's getting a lot of love and public support while most of the other cast members are not. I just want my girl to know she was just as appreciated and loved. 

I agree with you @MrsSoJiSub i love that idea. Yes we both love her :) and i was thinking about it too, but wasnt so sure if people will join us in...i think she would also appreciate it that she is loved :) there is no yoojung if there is no seol. And phj often says he cannot act that way or as natural as he is without kim go eun :) he says it does not feel like acting when they have scenes together...:) she is also one part (if not a big part) of the whole show :)

Yeah @NRGchick. Something like that. Or maybe we could have a plain background. 

NGYIFQnl.jpg

I used a simple mobile app for this but I like your dialogue boxes & font better. Maybe have a little mouse or cheese at the center of all the messages. Me thinks we'll need a few pages to fit all of them. 

Once I free myself up tonight with the messages then I'll try making a collage/edit of some sort using your (@NRGchick) screenshots. :)

@ACupofMilk Great! I'll just proofread. I also need to know if you want me to use your soompi username as the closing? + need to know what country you're from. Thanks!

I would definitely pitch in for a KGE project but maybe we could wait a few days so the people helping in the PHJ one and who want to participate in the KGE one don't feel overwhelmed. 

6 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

This will be a very quick reply because I'll be in classes all day. 

But no, you're not stepping on any toes here, dear. ;) However, you or someone else will need to drive it as I will be incredibly busy the next couple of weeks with assessing students, writing reports and getting ready for next term etc. I am sure you will get heaps of support for this project.

Also you will need to find a way of getting the book to KGE's agency. Perhaps someone can put up their hand to track down her agency.

Feel free to double up on materials and I'm sure @sashalove can reuse whatever she's already been given for another book.

Don't forget to advertise it on the main thread and give people deadlines.

Okay... I have to go and get ready for my class.

Hi phj agency just announced they are having a video competition for his fan meeting. There are even cash prizes! Those of you who are video experts can try to submit! Its got to be about his 10 year of entertainment work.

Here are all the submitted messages. Please click the spoiler to make sure your message is 100% ready to go. Make sure it is your message under the spoiler because I wouldn't be surprised if I made a switch somewhere seeing as I went back and forth compiling them.  If someone submitted a message but does not see it here, let me know asap. Thanks for all the submissions! 

1. @mail3227 

Spoiler

Hi!

At my age, this is my first time writing a message to an actor! But I have fallen deeply in love with YooJung because of the way you portrayed him. You have done a great job! Congratulations!

From this day onward, I will check your future projects and support them as well. I wish you more success in your career, a healthy family, and a blissful romance!

A Rances (Philippines)

2. @NRGchick

Spoiler

Through your portrayal of Yoo Jung, I have come to understand the depths of his character. Do not feel that you were lacking in portraying his character. Park Hae Jin-ssi, you have consistently been an actor who takes his craft seriously.

I wish you well in your future projects and will always be supportive of the decisions you make regarding your projects. 화이팅 박해진!

NRGchick (Brunei)

3. @40somethingahjumma

Spoiler

Hi Park Hae Jin.

As someone who has not read the webtoon, I loved your layered and nuanced performance of Jung because it gave me a good understanding of the character and helped me empathize with him.

Thank you for giving us many hours of pleasure and all the best for the future.

40somethingahjumma (Queensland, Australia)

4. @sba16

Spoiler

Dear Park Hae Jin-sshi,

I wish you all the best in your future projects and will continue to look forward to all of them. Stay humble yet considerate; stay strong but also look after your health!

sba16 (Malaysia)

5. @Ahpheng

Spoiler

박해진씨께, 유정선배 캐릭터를 연기한 배우로서 당신을 매우 존경합니다. 꽤 복합적인 역할이었는데 멋진 스타일과 매력으로 연기해 주었어요. 나는 이제 팬이 됐습니다. 앞으로 늘 행운이 함께하길 빌어요. 좋은 일들이 펼쳐질 겁니다. 화이팅!

Yours sincerely,
Ahpheng (Singapore/Malaysia)

6. @Anabela Sampaio

Spoiler

Your dedication and hard work made me love and understand Jung. I felt his pain, his sorrow, and needs. I was happy when he found Seol because she showed him that he deserved to be loved.

He's just a character in a drama but I wish him all the happiness in the world with Seol. And to be fair your chemistry with Kim Go Eun had a huge impact. Thank you for the goosebumps, laughs, tears, and smiles. I wish you all the bliss and happiness in the world!

Anabela, a new fan from Portugal

7. @chasingdaisy

Spoiler

Dear Park Hae Jin-sshi,

Thank you for your hard work. I love you as Jung and I love your interpretation of Jung. To me it is perfect and you've given justice to Jung's character.

Please be happy and stay amazing! Continue the good work and I wish you happiness.

Daisy, from Malaysia

8. @Hiraeth

Spoiler

Keep on moving forward and continue doing what you love. Your acting always gives me all sorts of feelings and I'm happy about it. I never regret watching you act! 화이팅!

Andylah (Malaysia)

9. @IreneY

Spoiler

Dear Hae Jin,

This is my first time writing a support message to an actor.

And all I want to say is: Thank you for accepting, studying, and portraying Yoo Jung. Thanks for bringing the best out of him! I enjoyed it very much!

Keep fighting and stay healthy!

Irene_Y from Malaysia

10. @angelangie

Spoiler

Hi Park Hae Jin, 

As much as we all know that Jung is the essence of the drama, it would not have been possible if it weren't you who brought that essence into him. 

You have make the character come alive. Thanks for giving us the best Jung we could ever have.

Angelangie (Malaysia)

11. @KymberleeD 

Spoiler

Park Hae Jin,

I have been very entertained by this drama. Especially with the first half and for that alone I am thankful. I'm hopeful for a season 2! 아자 아자 화이팅!

Kymberlee de Chavez (Canada)

12. @qetha Please check your inbox. I need you to shorten your message a bit. (3-5 sentences) :)

13. bjvipb2uty

Spoiler

Hi Park Hae Jin, 

Thank you for your excellent portrayal of Yoo Jung. No one else could have embraced the character as well as you did!

I hope to see you on my screen again but for now rest assured you have a new fan in me. I wish you the best in both your life and career!

Ane (USA)

14. @rhaps

Spoiler

Hi there, Park Hae Jin!

I just wanna say thanks for making people smile, laugh, and be entertained through your performance as well as donations. I wish that you can help more people through everything that you do. And I really hope that you can cherish everything that you have now and in the future. Please remember that everything you have is the best for you, no matter what it looks like.

May true kindness and love find and help you and everyone around you along the way.

Rhapsody (Indonesia)

15. @bluesky2323 

Spoiler

박해진 씨,

보고 후 “내 딸 서영이” 와 “나쁜 녀석들”, 나는 당신의 팬이되었다. 하지만 난 항상 "치즈 인 더 트랩"기억 것이라고 생각, 때문에“유정 선배”의 드라마 캐릭터의 당신의 멋진 해석. “유정” 의 드라마 캐릭터를 지키기 위해 용기를 존경합니다. 시간 옆에 더 나은 드라마 / 영화에서 당신을 뵙기를 기대합니다!

사랑을 담아,

Song Ya (@bluesky2323), 싱가포르

16. @littleloony

Spoiler

Dear Hae Jin-sshi,

Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication towards Yoo Jung and Cheese in the Trap. You brought to life perfectly our Yoo Jung Sunbae and it was a tremendous pleasure to watch.

Hope you have more enjoyable and successful acting projects in the future. Best wishes for everything.

Littleloony from India

17. @qwenli

Spoiler

Dear Hae Jin-sshi,

I love your acting in Cheese in the Trap and I really enjoyed watching the drama. You are handsome and kind-hearted.

I hope you will take care of your health and act in great dramas in the future.

With lots of love from Singapore,

Qwenli

18. @sunblind

Spoiler

Dear Hae Jin-sshi,

I have watched a few of your dramas before but I am now your fan because of Yoo Jung from Cheese in the Trap.

You are a great actor who has captured the hearts of many audiences. I look forward to your future projects and wish you happiness always!

Love from Singapore,

Fei

19. @minoz_joyax 

Spoiler

Park Hae Jin-sshi,

I've known you since "My Love From Another Star" and have been following your dramas since then. I really admire your talent and you as a person. Thank you for being such a wonderful actor; us your fans are very proud of you. I look forward to your next projects. More power on your career. 화이팅!

Joyax (Philippines)

20. @irilight

Spoiler

Dear Park Hae Jin,

Cheese in the Trap was the first time I saw you and I loved your acting. The chemistry between you and Kim Go Eun was so awesome; I was always waiting for your scenes, alone or with her. I hope to see more drama/movies with you.

Thank you for your generosity and kindness that you share in the world. Please take care.

Love from the U.S.A

21. @luvcrabbieshinhwa

Spoiler

Actor Hae Jin-nim,

As a webtoon reader, it pains me that the portrayal of Yoo Jung in the drama was not thoroughly explained and explored. However, I never regret that you were the one to play Yoo Jung. Your efforts to understand and portray the difficult character totally shined in the drama. There's no other Yoo Jung but 'Park Haejin's Yoo Jung.' For that, I'm really thankful and happy. Hope you a better luck next time... Will continue to support you!

Icha (Indonesia)

22. @saenain 

Spoiler

Dear Park Hae Jin,

I love how you portrayed Yoo Jung. From what I saw you gave him a touch of kindness and made the character real. My first reason to watch Cheese in a Trap was because the story seemed interesting, but when I saw you act I just fell in love.

You did a great job and I'm sad that you didn't really have the chance to show a different side of Yoo Jung. I wish you the best for your next drama and I will watch it for sure.

Ami (Bali, Indonesia)

23. @Divya K Vargheese 

Spoiler

Hi Park Hae Jin,

Not only you are good looking but you are powerhouse actor who can portray any character. You are the reason I started watching Korean dramas. I'm looking forward to see you in new drama soon. Good luck.

Love you,

Divya K Vargheese (Canada)

24. @mgicc

Spoiler

Dear Park Hae Jin-sshi,

Your sincerity towards acting shines through and is a joy to watch, while your many charitable acts, humility and consideration towards others show that you have a beautiful heart. You are great. Thank you for always doing your best and I hope to see you in many more great projects in the future. Stay healthy and happy! 

Love from a new fan in Singapore

25. @dotoh 

Spoiler

Cheese in the Trap is nothing without Yoo Jung, and Yoo Jung is not memorable without Park Hae Jin.

Park Hae Jin and Yoo Jung will remain in our hearts forever. I'm looking forward to your next project. 화이팅!

dotoh (Singapore)

26. @emmamama

Spoiler

Dear Park Hae Jin-sshi,

Thanks for continuously showing us your good acting in different dramas. I truly enjoyed your acting in Cheese in the Trap; you have really done a good job with the role of YooJung Sunbae.

You are also so kind-hearted and helpful towards those in need. Please continue showing us your good acting and take good care of your health. I wish you the best. Hope I can see you soon in Singapore!

With love, 

Vy (Singapore)

27. @tjliliana 

Spoiler

Dear Park Hae Jin-sshi,

Thank you for your hard and heartfelt work for Cheese in the Trap. Till the end I loved Yoo Jung Sunbae's character. 

You are a talented, kind, generous, and inspiring person. Please take care and I wish you all the best and happiness. Looking forward to your future projects. And Happy 10th Debut Anniversary! 화이팅! 

Love from Indonesia,

lil

28. @lorac529

Spoiler

Dear Hae Jin-sshi,

I watched many of your dramas but only fell in love with your acting and kind-hearted personality from Cheese in the Trap. You totally brought Yoo Jung Sunbae to life and your love chemistry with Kim Go Eun is simply awesome!

Thank you for your wonderful acting and kindness to those in need! I wish you’ll find the love in your life; you deserve to have someone to love you wholeheartedly! Looking forward to your next project! 화이팅! 

Love from Hong Kong,
Carol

29. @yuhotarubi 

Spoiler

Dear Park Hae Jin-sshi,

I want to thank you for taking the role of Yoo Jung from Cheese in the Trap. It has been quite a while since I've liked a character this much. You made Yoo Jung memorable and I am grateful for all the hard work you put into bringing him to life.

You are an amazing actor and a wonderful person. Thank you for your efforts. I wish you more success with your future projects; you'll always have my support.

Take good care of yourself.

Love from Algeria 

30. @Gloom 

Spoiler

Park Hae Jin-sshi, 안녕! 

Your acting is so sincere and it has touched my heart ever since I watched "My daughter Seo Young." I fell in love with your Yoo Jung. I'm glad you brought my favorite webtoon character onto the small screen. I want to thank you for your efforts and hard work in portraying such a multilayered character so beautifully. I could feel his loneliness, his pain, his joy, and his love for Seol through your acting.  

I wish you all the best in your future career and please be always happy!

Love from The Netherlands

31. @lclarakl

Spoiler

박해진씨 안녕,

I have seen you in many dramas but I became a real fan during Cheese in the Trap. I had never read the webtoon and yet the way you brought Yoo Jung to life with subtle and bold facial expressions and body language, made it possible for me to understand your character and his challenges. 

I hope you have peace of mind knowing that there is so much love constantly coming your way. Always take care of yourself first and everything else will fall into place. 화이팅!

Lclarakl (United States)

32. @Yasaman Asghari 

Spoiler

안녕하세요 Hae Jin-sshi, 

I have been oppa's fan since your drama East of Eden and I've gained a lot of respect for you over the years. You have inspired me with your charity work, your great heart for your fans, and your hard work as an actor. 

I am really excited to see you in your next project and will always encourage you for all your works. Please take care of your health! 화이팅! <3

P.S Oppa has a great sense of fashion. 정말 짱!

Yasaman Asghari (Toronto, Canada)

33. @amie0807 

Spoiler

Hello Park Hae Jin,

Watching your portrayal of Yoo Jung in Cheese in the Trap made me realize the great actor you are. Albeit the behind the scenes controversies, I know you have portrayed Jung perfectly because I could really understand him.

Do take care of your self, don't forget to eat, don't work too hard, and please keep us fans updated with your life. You are already a rainbow in my cloud. Keep smiling and be happy. Your happiness is my sanity. 박해진 대박!! 화이팅!!

Lots of love from amie0807 (Malaysia)

34. @debolina

Spoiler

Dear Park Hae Jin-sshi,

Thank you for bringing soul to what went on to be one of my favorite characters on screen. Your hard work, dedication, commitment, conviction, talent, and sheer sincerity, brought Yoo Jung to life. Your portrayal of the different shades of this character induced a varied range of emotions in your audience.

It's only through Cheese in the Trap that I got to rediscover you. Hope you come back with a bang with an even more awesome show and a stronger role. Thank you again for making Jung special and memorable. 

Your fan from India 

35. @maboroshi

Spoiler

Dear Park Hae Jin-sshi,

I first discovered you in the drama Bad Guys and your role of Lee Jung Moon is my all time favorite! I was more than ecstatic when you took on the role of Yoo Jung in Cheese in the Trap. Thank you for bringing Yoo Jung Sunbae to life! Your acting was simply amazing and I cannot imagine anybody else in this role.

Thank you for your hard work. You are a wonderful and talented actor & a genuine and kind-hearted person. I wish you great success and am looking forward to your future projects!

Support you always,

Momo from the United States

36. @jay214

Spoiler

To Park Hae Jin,

I have been a fan of yours since Family Outing and loved your recent project, Cheese in the Trap. Thank you for your hard work and dedication towards portraying Yoo Jung. You brought the character to life and shined in this role. Please take care and I look forward to your future projects.

Jessica from the United States

37. @Kasmic

Spoiler

Dear Park Hae Jin,

I first saw you in Dr Stranger, then Bad Guys, and was just as ecstatic for you to be the lead role for Cheese in the Trap. In every role you've played, you've made your characters come to life. I sincerely thank you for all your efforts and dedication in delivering your passion to us. 

You have many fans across the world whom will dearly support and love you. Please stay healthy and happy. Looking forward in seeing your upcoming projects. 박해진 화이팅!!!

Kasmic (New Zealand)

38. @ACupofMilk

Spoiler

Hello, Park Hae Jin.

Your acting in Cheese in the Trap impressed me a lot. You made me fall in love with Yoo Jung as a character. The first time I watched it, I was already hooked because he was so mysterious and interesting. I don't think I would have been as drawn to him if it wasn't for you. He was certainly charming. I hope you will run even further with your talent. I'll tune into your next drama for sure!

ACupofMilk (USA)

39. @chocolatepie 

Spoiler

Hi Hae Jin-ah, 

I watched your first drama ten years ago but it was Yoo Jung Sunbae (유정선배) who brought me to you. You portrayed Yoo Jung so well that I felt I could understand why he was such a person. Even though others said Yoo Jung was weird or a bad person, I could see the real personalities behind that face.

I will start to support you (as a fan) from now onwards. 해진아 힘내세요, 우리가(팬들) 있잖아요!!아자 아 자 화이팅!!

Chocolatepie누나 (싱가폴-Singapore)

40. @fidda868

Spoiler

Dear Hae Jin sshi,

You're an amazing actor and a good role model to other celebrities. Wishing you all the best in whatever you do. Stay healthy, wealthy, kind-hearted and happy in your life! 

Please watch the MVs that I made for you on YouTube. It's a compilation of Yoo Jung's scenes from Cheese in the Trap. Well, I really hope you watch it..hukhukhuk.

Heaps of love and hugs from Malaysia,
Fidda868

Archived