Park Hae Jin/Yoo Jung Support Thread

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fidda868 yes, your message is in the other batch...we actually didn't get to posting it here nor google drive but we have them! 

I've been incredibly busy and had a lot going on irl but I keep remembering I need to sit down and upload that batch + check to see how we're doing. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some free time! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, how are you all going?

@sashalove, @bjvipb2uty, @chocolatepie, @amie0807, @NRGchick, @Ahpheng

I've been really tired after coming back from my holidays so I apologize for not getting on top of this sooner. I know that we've all moved on to other shows but I'm checking in to see if there's something of a semblance of a book coming together.

I guess it's time to compile the book and put everything together. Can we put it on the Google drive account when all that's done?

17 hours ago, NRGchick said:

@40somethingahjumma - Still on board but paddling without an oar?

I am not sure what stage we are up to now but he will be in Singapore on the 17th? 

I believe it's around that time.

I'm hoping that @sashalove is still willing to get her team to put it together. If not it's late nights for me as term starts again on Monday. ;)

Actually, it probably doesn't matter even if we don't make it while PHJ's there although that would be ideal. I can always post it from my end.

@40somethingahjumma, after cheese in the trap, i started watching his other dramas.. Far Away Love(china production)-36episodes, Love Relativity(china production)-33episodes, My daughter Seo Young-50episodes and just started on 11 episodes Bad Guys.. 

Likely wont be able to check soompi forum frequently for a while until his new drama starts next year..

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, IreneY said:

@40somethingahjumma helo..sorry, its a while since i last visit this thread..do v manage to send the photobook to phj when he visited SG on 17th?thanks for replying:)

No we didn't, unfortunately because the book didn't get done in time for it. As far as I know anyway.

Anyway, it looks like someone else will have to take it on... and I will have to post it from part of the planet. 

Archived