Park Hae Jin/Yoo Jung Support Thread

On 02/03/2016 at 3:06 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:

Does everyone want to keep going with this project? Or are we too depressed with the ending?

I think we should continue... more than before. However i can't do much to help... which saddens me

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM TOTALLY IIINNNN!!!

I want to send support to PHJ and his Yoo Jung

Please let me know how we are going to do this and how can I be of any help. I worked for fan message support for Yoo Yeon Seok before so I will be happy to help out

@mail3227 -- Not too late at all. Thanks for your contribution.

@MrsSoJiSub -- What would you like to do? You can leave a short message or you can write a short analysis.

@Gloom -- Sounds good. Go right ahead. 

@Anabela Sampaio -- Don't feel bad. A message from the heart will never be not good enough. :)

Everyone has up to the 12 March to do their thing.

@sashalove -- What do you think about the orientation? I was thinking landscape.

@kaylanurul -- What would you like to do? ;)

Yeah, sorry I haven't been round much. Life is busy and I spent a lot of yesterday reading about Cheese around the interwebs. :D But it's assessment time so there's always lovely marking waiting for me. ;)

It really doesn't matter if you don't have any kind of arty skills. We're still collecting messages and @bjvipb2uty is in charge of collating them. Would it be okay if people sent you a PM instead if they didn't feel like posting it here @bjvipb2uty?

15 hours ago, littleloony said:

Hi everyone :D @40somethingahjumma thanks for this thread. Such a great idea.I have never done anything like this before but I wanna contribute a message (no other skills sadly :sweatingbullets:). So I have a few questions- We are including our soompi ids for the messages right? 

About the message itself....is it better to translate it into korean or leave it in english......I have no idea how comfortable PHJ or anyone in his agency will be with english.

Well, it will be tricky to find someone around here to do the translation. If you know of someone let us know. :D

Let's keep them as simple as possible.

@40somethingahjumma Hi! Landscape sounds like a good orientation :)

Would like to ask permission to post this thanks! :) 

Jung and Seol might not have found the perfect ending in the drama.

But let us help them have that ending that the FANS wanted... by going into the NEXT FANFIC ROUND!  

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR FAVOURITE CHEESY COUPLE!  

SOOMPI's 2016 SHIPPERS CONTEST!

VOTE NOW! 

LINK: http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-soompis-2016-shippers-contest/12/

Vote_poster_2.jpg

9e7d1e17_bead_44b8_bd9b_7429412b5490.jpg

dddb9645_2cb2_4430_8967_769b16ed59a6.jpg

VOTE NOW! 

LINK: http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-soompis-2016-shippers-contest/12/

@sashalove -- Not a problem.

@fidda868 -- Yes, it is. But I'm very rusty but it's to celebrate his 10 years in showbiz. It's in Seoul. It's to thank fans for supporting him. There's a bit of blurb about the roles he's taken in Korea and China. It's some kind of organized tour. There's an itinerary and cost structure.

@qwenli or @mgicc will have to do the rest. :D

I have been summon here, I see. haha

@40somethingahjumma no worries about not being able to read, its kind of a wierd translation, I think they simply used the Japanese version and translate to chinese which makes most of the words strange. Even the price is stated in Japanese yen and payment is to a japanese bank.

This is for the fan meeting he is organising on Apr 23 in Seoul to celebrate his 10th year anniversary.

There is a package tour for fans who want to sign up, with a 3 day or 4 day option. The second day for both package is to go duty free shopping (haha, still helping his lotte world sponsor), then tour some of the places that he has fllmed at after that attend the fan meet. 

:):) 

What I find cute is that PHJ's name is listed as the planner/organiser. :D Meaning he must be the one thinking of all these ideas.

Very nice of him.

My personal message:

"Keep on moving forward and continue doing what you love. Your acting always give me all sorts of feelings and I'm happy about it nor regret it. FIGHTING!"

I try to keep it as simple as I could. Thought of joining with all of your creativity but sorry.. I've a lot of things going on rn. Hope this project will become a success

You guys can either PM me your message or continue posting it here. Either way I'm keeping track of them and by the deadline I'll post a list of all the people who submitted one in so we can make sure no one was left out.

After work today I'm going to sit down and proofread the already submitted messages + discuss suggestions-mainly concerning length (which this I may do via PM).

There has been a suggestion that our Singapore members might be able to hand over our project to PHJ at the airport or at the fan meet.

I don't when that will be and how quickly we can get it done to make it happen.

So can our friends from Singapore let us know if you've got an inside track into PHJ and his entourage? That would certainly expedite matters.

@qwenli @sashalove @mgicc @chocolatepie

9 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

There has been a suggestion that our Singapore members might be able to hand over our project to PHJ at the airport or at the fan meet.

I don't when that will be and how quickly we can get it done to make it happen.

So can our friends from Singapore let us know if you've got an inside track into PHJ and his entourage? That would certainly expedite matters.

@qwenli @sashalove @mgicc @chocolatepie

That's not a bad idea..He is going near the end of April?

On 2/29/2016 at 7:34 PM, NRGchick said:

@mgicc I actually made my photobucket private but will provide the password here. There are gifs in there as well if anyone can think of a productive way to use them. Hahahaha... 

http://s1193.photobucket.com/user/Noonapau/library/

PW: jungseol

Umm... I have over 1200 screencaps so far.. haha...so if you want a specific scene, let me know. 

Haha no specific scenes but maybe you could compile a YJ expression set?~ All his funny/sad/dorky/cute/confused expressions xD

@40somethingahjumma A possible cover for the e-book??  Did I get his korean name right? hahaha :sweatingbullets:

PHJcover2_zps3384rji6.jpg

@40somethingahjumma hi i am not sure if there is a fan meeting in Singapore. Its quite strange to me that he is attending the Star awards in Singapore when it is another tv station - starhub that is airing CITT. Depending on his arrival time, I am not sure if I can go to the airport too. 

I know quite certainly that the Baidu china fan thread will know some links to his agency, if you want them to look for the email, I can try telling them to pass the message. As for passing the physical book, I am not so sure. The airport could be crowded, what if we dont get to pass to him?:sweatingbullets:

Archived