Park Hae Jin/Yoo Jung Support Thread

wow.. nice job @MrsSoJiSub. will visit the thread and maybe we can focus on KGE project after finishing this PHJ/YJ project.

the dateline for signature is 9 March 2016 (tomorrow if i refer to my country time). at this moment, i have only 4 signatures.

for those who are interested to include their signature in this ebook, please PM me for details or can refer to the first page of this thread.

or can upload your signatures via this google drive link : 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9Phxom69UGPS2VrZWNLSjczemc

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, bjvipb2uty said:
10 hours ago, bjvipb2uty said:

I like the halves idea. How exciting seeing it slowly come together!  ^^ @qetha still hasn't replied but she might be busy. Hopefully she'll get back to us soon but for the meantime, as you guys create the message pages, just keep in mind that one person's message is pending. 

There's a total of 40 messages in my post so it works perfectly. 20-20. :)

Also we have to include the support message that was sent to @40somethingahjumma (in the google drive). I guess we can just add it as a page or you editor peeps can figure out how to incorporate it in there. It is very nicely indeed. 

I like the halves idea. How exciting seeing it slowly come together!  ^^ @qetha still hasn't replied but she might be busy. Hopefully she'll get back to us soon but for the meantime, as you guys create the message pages, just keep in mind that one person's message is pending. 

There's a total of 40 messages in my post so it works perfectly. 20-20. :)

Also we have to include the support message that was sent to @40somethingahjumma (in the google drive). I guess we can just add it as a page or you editor peeps can figure out how to incorporate it in there. It is very nicely indeed. 

Sorry for my late reply dear. I kind of overload here with works.

Here is the revision. I dont mind if you will trim more words which considered too long. :blush:

Park Hae Jin, I really love your portraying of Yoo Jung in Cheese In The Trap. I note your dedication toward the character, through every bit gestures beneath your acting. Thank you for this exciting experience and hope the best journeys in the future for you, other actresses and actors from this beloved drama.

Your new fan, Ita Qetha from Jakarta, Indonesia.

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

Hi there!

Sorry if I'm late, but could someone explain what signature are you guys talking about? 

Thx a lot..sorry if I miss anything :)

we planning to collect our signatures and combine in one page the put it at the end of this ebook. 

You can use your own name or soompi ids. 

we combine all signatures in one page and put it at the end of this ebook.

@amie0807 I shall send my signature promptly! 

OK guys let's see if we can put our heads together for this.

Our group message in English:

Park Hae Jin,

First of all, thank you for all the effort, sincerity, and commitment that you gave for Cheese in the Trap. Webtoon readers were ecstatic as they saw how you brought Yoo Jung to life and those who hadn't read the webtoon were fascinated by the character you portrayed. For being our Yoo Jung, our beloved Sunbae, we thank you.

We organized this small project to show you our support as international fans. As you'll note, you have fans all over the world! We all wish you the best and hope to see you soon with a new drama!

Sincerely, your worldwide fans.

Korean: (thanks to koreanwithash and her friend on twitter) They said they had to change a few words but tried to keep the main idea + said there may be spelling errors.

박해진씨,

첫번째로, 노력과 성실한 모습을 치.인.트에서 보여주셔서 감사드리니다. 왭툰팬들이 유정선배를 너무나 잘 표현해주셔서 황홀했고, 드라마로 처음보는 시청자들도 유정선배라는 사람을 빠져들게 했다. 유정선배를 되어주셔서 감사합니다.

해외팬들끼리 조금한 프로잭트를 준비했습니다. 오빠는 전세계에 팬들이 있다는게 알겠지만! 좋은날만 가들하길 소원을 빌겠습니다 그리고 다음 작품에서 또 만나요! 

- 해외 팬들 드림

And then @bluesky2323 did some proofreading. The first change in sentence one seems appropriate imo. We figured we post it here and decide together on what to edit for our final. Bring out your inner Korean skillz!

박해진씨,

첫번째로, 노력 성실한과 헌신 "치즈인더트랩" 에서 보여주셔서 감사드니다. [Changed to official spelling of CITT and corrected typos; changed one word for "commitment/dedication"] [왭툰팬들이 유정선배를 너무나 잘 표현해주셔서 황홀했고, 드라마로 처음보는 시청자들도 유정선배라는 사람을 빠져들게 했다.] [Sorry this sentence is too difficult for me to check translation]  유정선배를 되어주셔서 감사합니다.

해외팬들끼리 조그만 프로트를 준비했습니다.  오빠는, 당신은 전세계에 팬을 가지고!  [Amended version should translate into "Oppa, you have fans all over the world!" Not very sure about the original wording, so feel free to amend as appropriate.] 좋은날만 가들하길 소원을 빌겠습니다 그리고 다음 작품에서 또 만나요! [Not very sure about this sentence either; I would try "우리 모두는 당신에게 최고의 소원! 새로운 드라마로 곧 당신을보고 희망!" which should translate into "We all wish you the best! Hope to see you soon with a new drama!"]

진심으로, 해외 팬들 [Original word "드림 " seems to translate to "dream". Changed to "Sincerely" for now.]

20 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Hey guys. I've started up a support thread of KGE/Hong Seol project here KGE/Hong Seol support thread if any of you liked her portrayal of Seol (and where would Jung be without his Seol? There would be no Cheese in the Trap...no JungSeol ship..) or just enjoy her acting. Could you please drop by and drop a short or long message of support.

Thank you @MrsSoJiSub. Will drop by there shortly.   It would be nice, if you would also post this message on Kim Go-Eun's thread.

Archived