Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Just now, cenching said:

Ooohh, I know it....not the location...

yeah, I use the web form and i don't see the location. But now I am wondering bc last year she flew to Beijing for new years too. However, I think I saw somewhere that she has a house in Shanghai but I can't find it. So maybe her parents live in Beijing?? I doubt they still live in her small town. 

2 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

yeah, I use the web form and i don't see the location. But now I am wondering bc last year she flew to Beijing for new years too. However, I think I saw somewhere that she has a house in Shanghai but I can't find it. So maybe her parents live in Beijing?? I doubt they still live in her small town. 

Maybe she has many houses....one in Beijing another in Shanghai and HangZhou and other places as well....:lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

47 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

400 million, this must be globally since China Box Office is reporting 350 million as of today. I think it will fall into third or fourth, the other movies got better reviews. 

I am not sure but her studio weibo says Shanghai under location. 

I saw the box office result today MK3 fall at 3rd place :(

I'm curious if her parents still staying in Hebei. If she has so many houses i wonder who will take care those few houses while she is away? Also it's a fact that to maintain so many houses is not an easy job, but ofc owing properties in a good investment.

@cenching

I found it and it is Beijing lol 

https://www.toutiao.com/a6374853741032440066/

this was a long time ago, that she posted pics and people were able to find her house from that. 

15320003aa33a8748f20

I dont know if she has another one.

3 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

I saw the box office result today MK3 fall to 3rd place :(

yeah, but second overall since it opened the 14th. However, it will fall into third tomorrow. As long as it gets over 1 billion, it did good. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I am reading comments from one of the staff and there were over 400 staff members and everyone got one :astonished:

Apparently it was a decent amount bc other people in the comments were like I can see it looks thick and he kind of agree. 

The staff said commented that more important than money, he appreciated that ZLY gave it to him. And a firefly respondent that he/she just wanted the envelope. :lol:

• Like 6

From tradition that i grew up in, usually only married couples giving out red pockets, the singles even as big adults r still getting red pockets but I guess that tradition has broken, it's like as long as ur in a better position (moneywise), ur expecting to give out red pockets married or not..

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, jewelsc said:

From tradition that i grew up in, usually only married couples giving out red pockets, the singles even as big adults r still getting red pockets but I guess that tradition has broken, it's like as long as ur in a better position (moneywise), ur expecting to give out red pockets married or not..

I think now bosses are suppose to give out money. Usually she would be expected to give her staff money but not the whole crew. She was being really generous. I once read an article of celebrities who treated their staff the best (as in money wise) and ZLY was second behind FBB. 

• Like 4

I watched MK3 last nite, tbh LY should not be in this movie. Unlike her character in Eternal wave as He Lan Fang, her role as the queen in MK3 is so flat. It's pity she cant show off her amazing acting talent in here.

She played Lan Fang so well, full of emotions and i think she got a lots of praises for her role.

I hope she will be more selective in choosing her role in the next movie or drama. 

53 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

On the set of Minglan

cr as labelled/zlyfb

Ooooohh, she looks so beautiful with the natural make up....so fresh glowing and looks positively happy.....:)

I find it hard to believe she is going 31 this year.....Does she has a fountain of youth in her backyard??<_<

• Like 6
  • LOL 2