Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

I think the little girl is the result of his pregnancy (I stand corrected)...the child called him Mama....his expressions....:lol: LMAO!!! I am so dead....:lol:

FSF asked, “Where is your mother?” The girl pointed at him and his face....:lol::lol: I can’t!!! LMAO!!!

657_F8016_10_F4_4988_825_E_2_C4_A51_E30_

CEC1_DED3_5_B87_4815_B71_F_E50_AECD9_BF4

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I can't wait :wub: They added some extra drama that was not in the book and it is giving me a bit of Descendants of the Sun vibes, but just a little. The rest of the story should be very much focused on getting the company back on track and how they get close together. 

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, reiko53 said:

Still no confirm date, I am dying!!!!!!!! Just let us know when it is airing already >.< Dramas without Li Ying is so bleh :bawling:

Agreed. I tried watching other dramas but no oomph.

So bored without LY's dramas. She is the only one that can get me hook to binge watch her dramas.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, lingnyi said:

Agreed. I tried watching other dramas but no oomph.

So bored without LY's dramas. She is the only one that can get me hook to binge watch her dramas.

3 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

@reiko53 I too agreed with u on why there's no confirm date on when it will be aired, as a matter of fact, it's so hush hush  if it's not for the trailer, i'd totally forgotten about it.

probably this Summer. It got bought by Dragon TV for their 8 pm time slot so I would guess they would put it in the Summer since ZLY has a lot of young fans and they are on their Summer break and should lead to higher ratings. 

• Like 6

Now that OGT been 'revived', I've tried looking for the novel to read but since the english translated version has stopped at chapter 26, i found the chinese version and is now reading it thanks to google translation..it stopped at chapter 81 so i hope it is the final chapter bcos i kept reading novels that ppl translated and stopped when it's getting really good :crazy:.

• Like 2

On 20/02/2018 at 3:28 PM, minoku2209 said:

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to watch this.  I am so LY deprived.  I have watched and rewatched everything that she has starred in multiple of times and I am never bored.  She played her roles so well.  

• Like 6