Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

btw I previously said that FSF had made a post about how he couldnt do much promo for MK3 bc he was rushing to finish filming. And I thought he meant MingLan but he was actually filming a movie :blink:  A very busy schedule. He did start like a month before ZLY so it was probably for this. Maybe MingLan still has 2 months of filming. I haven't seen much of their marriage life as of now and that is like 80 chapters :lol:

40 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Shawn Dou, he's so gorgeous :wub:..

Anyways, what is Han Han trying to do making clips of LY and FSF together?, is he indicating something here?:o

If you start reading into it, it could be many things. I just saw it as he being good friends with both of them, which he is, and wanting to promote their movie by using clips of movies they did with him. He only has like three movies. 

@minoku2209

they are full promo :tongue: 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

If you start reading into it, it could be many things. I just saw it as he being good friends with both of them, which he is, and wanting to promote their movie by using clips of movies they did with him. He only has like three movies. 

He only did 3 movies?, I only read he was a rally driver, not sure if he still is  but I liked Duckweed, I saw it like 3x haha..well at least so far I think I saw Xie Na and him helped promote TMK3 but I noticed LY helped others promote their shows sometimes.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

He only did 3 movies?, I only read he was a rally driver, not sure if he still is  but I liked Duckweed, I saw it like 3x haha..well at least so far I think I saw Xie Na and him helped promote TMK3 but I noticed LY helped others promote their shows sometimes.

He is a bit of everything a driver, a blogger, a writer, a movie director, etc. Only three movies so far and they were all popular. I also liked Duckweed. His stories are usually pretty original. 

I have only seen XieNa, Han Han, and Huang Bo. ZLY promotes a lot of her friends. 

• Like 6

Those dolls are really really cute. I want them all! They looked like air dry clay. 

Those new promos for MK3 looks fun and hilarious. I think from what I saw so far this movie will be my fave in the Trilogy.

In my opinion, I think the director Han Han wants to implied that FSF and ZLY may have both driven a different path but still aligned some way somehow. He might have felt some sentiment for them both. What a creative director. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, cenching said:

@mrsyooknit

The one making these kind of dolls is talented too...but I think there are for sale. I saw some in Taobao...

AE42_E172_FBA7_4070_96_A1_2_DA8791_DD000

Ohhhhhhhhhh so cute.  I want these collection :)

4 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

He is a bit of everything a driver, a blogger, a writer, a movie director, etc. Only three movies so far and they were all popular. I also liked Duckweed. His stories are usually pretty original. 

I have only seen XieNa, Han Han, and Huang Bo. ZLY promotes a lot of her friends. 

Yes and where are the others eh?  She always help her friends and fellow actors and actresses promote their new drama or movie and it is kind of disappointing that the others doesn't even make any effort.  Xié Na is her trusted "big brother".  

• Like 5

I saw this really nice post talking about how ZLY's eyes carry a lot of emotion. 

Chusen (this was my favorite shot in the whole drama so I remember it :lol:

e18db14bly1foepidy5w6g20b40691l3.gif

Journey of Flower 

e18db14bly1foepifk04lg20bx06qhdv.gif

PA ( I wouldnt have picked this one tbh)

e18db14bly1foepihre2hg20jg0dwb2d.gif

The Mystic Nine (adorable XinYue)

e18db14bly1foepij02xrj20k00b9js5.jpg

Better Get Going (I have not seen it but her fans were really impressed by this scene, I always see them point it out when they are talking about her acting) 

e18db14bly1foepijip48j20k00b93z8.jpg

MingLan 

e18db14bly1foepiigph4j20jq0z2whh.jpg

regular ZLY

e18db14bly1foepiiqcgjj20k00i7gmz.jpg

I wish I could add this scene in Duckweed where she looks at the sky. I don't want to spoil a twist for those that haven't seen the movie, but at that moment I understood some actions her character took. 

3 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Yes and where are the others eh?  She always help her friends and fellow actors and actresses promote their new drama or movie and it is kind of disappointing that the others doesn't even make any effort.  Xié Na is her trusted "big brother".  

She only has a few very close friends. The other celebs are in friendly terms. Plus they can promote one thing and not another same for ZLY, she sometimes promotes one work of her friend but not another, etc. 

1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

Looks like the ad is everywhere.  I wonder when they did it and if it was taken together or separately and put together.

separate photoshoots and they just put them together. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Shawn Dou, he's so gorgeous :wub:..

Anyways, what is Han Han trying to do making clips of LY and FSF together?, is he indicating something here?:o

Nah is not that haha I think more than anything he just trying to show his support for their upcoming MK3. And a reminder that FSF acted in Hou Hui Wu Qi movie while Ying Bao was in Duckweed. Maybe show affinity, anyway Ying Bao almost immediately commented on his post I think she really enjoy working with Han Han.  

6 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Xie Na has already promoted MK3 back in an earlier post and also when she thanked Ying Bao for gifting her a very nice gift for her child. :tongue:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

This yingbao's dolls is so cute, but dunno what it's says here.

Pls anyone do translate for our better understanding, thanks
27971639_1773278546037315_57948026111946

Reveal hidden contents

27858784_1773278709370632_8616929562582627858761_1773278736037296_1378016262231327657636_1773278552703981_5280416549713228058562_1773278589370644_3822319133605827750408_1773278682703968_20241198693988

27868131_1773278522703984_89667024641888

cr zlyfb

The top liner just says the fan want to do a new year greeting. As for the below line it says "Zhao Li Ying characters clay models - the past was exciting, more to look forward in future"

Just a rough translation but the meaning is there. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

She is very talented actress.

What i like most about her are her superb acting, her soulful eyes and she always uses her own voice. I like her voice because it carry a lots of emotions into the drama/ film and it spellbound the audience. Not many c actress/actors use their own voice.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, babyskye said:

She is very talented actress.

What i like most about her are her superb acting, her soulful eyes and she always uses her own voice. I like her voice because it carry a lots of emotions into the drama/ film and it spellbound the audience. Not many c actress/actors use their own voice.

But most of the time she didn’t uses her own voice in the dramas....

Some of the C actors I know that never being dubbed are HuGe and WangKai bcoz they got almost perfect pronunciation and they willing to spent time for it....especially for WangKai who got a magnificent voice that can’t be substituted. 

• Like 4