Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

She didn't have any work officially announced after MingLan, right? I meant "work" as in drama or film....but plenty of rumours flying left and right....I really hope she can take a rest and have that bump fix....

I hope she will rest and travel a bit and let romance (if there's any) grow and maybe just accept one drama/movie that is short in filming time.  Have a look at that bump and just do endorsements.  Do you know what are her rumoured projects?  I saw in another thread and on the internet "JIANG YE" (Ever Night) with KW but seems like the filming has started and neither were on the cast list.  I hope she get good drama and most importantly good storyline.   

10 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Lol...but look at CQ statue, at least have her holding something (maybe like a small plastic weapon)  or her hands out like Angelababy.. CQ in that outfit is a fighter not a slave just standing there waiting to be told what to do..both her wax figures r disappointing  :(

I don't blame her, I wouldn't attend either .. 

Well, it could also be that she has no time.  Usually she attends out of respect.  But indeed the wax statues are awful. Some at the London museum are awful as well.  She is a loooooooooottttttttttt way better looking that her was figures. But I guess the fact that she has two counts for a lot since some doesn't have any.  Let's see it positively :wink: 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

CTF launches 18k Gold and Diamond products

Clear favouristism of Chow Tai Fook to make series taking advantage of YB's fireflies.  :D The other actors and actresses will be green with jealousy even more.  But they nailed it.  I think the collection will probably sell well.  I think LYF's fanbase are called the bees or something right?  CTF may go for those next ha ha ha......

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

I hope she will rest and travel a bit and let romance (if there's any) grow and maybe just accept one drama/movie that is short in filming time.  Have a look at that bump and just do endorsements.  Do you know what are her rumoured projects?  I saw in another thread and on the internet "JIANG YE" (Ever Night) with KW but seems like the filming has started and neither were on the cast list.  I hope she get good drama and most importantly good storyline.  

ZLY usually announced her works (dramas/films) waaayy in advance. I didn't see anything after MingLan but I stand corrected....Regarding "Ever Night" with KW I can say it's 99% impossible bcoz of SARFT new regulations that we discuss here before since KW and ZLY are expensive. Not to mention KW never does drama...Looks like KW is focusing his career in US too, it will cost an arm and leg to get him to do drama....While in the interview above, she also stated after MingLan she will take a rest.

I notice Mainland PH now using lots of "fresh meats", so many young good looking actors and actresses that I have no idea who are they suddenly popping out like mushrooms in the rainy days....:lol:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

ZLY usually announced her works (dramas/films) waaayy in advance. I didn't see anything after MingLan but I stand corrected....Regarding "Ever Night" with KW I can say it's 99% impossible bcoz of SARFT new regulations that we discuss here before since KW and ZLY are expensive. Not to mention KW never does drama...Looks like KW is focusing his career in US too, it will cost an arm and leg to get him to do drama....While in the interview above, she also stated after MingLan she will take a rest.

I notice Mainland PH now using lots of "fresh meats", so many young good looking actors and actresses that I have no idea who are they suddenly popping out like mushrooms in the rainy days....:lol:

LOL I know right.  I saw all these names and said to myself "okaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy but who are they?"  Good that they get casted but in terms of quality, not so sure yet. C-Ent is a very tough industry.  You either make it or you don't.  Look at Mao Zi Jun the guy who played the baddie in Chusen.  He never took off despite being in many dramas for many years.  Not really.  Qiji is another one (Cuo Dian Yuan Yang with LY).  Before PA, Shawn's career was never in the light neither (correct me if I am wrong).  No offence to any of the fans ok.  Just stating facts. A lot also depended on luck.

It's a bummer with SARFT as this would mean that dramas and movies will never be able to group big names together. True, Kris is like Tony Leung, Chow Yun Fatt and Jacky Chan.  Making it big overseas rather than local. Oh well, let's juts wait and see then. It's a good year for romance for our Yingbao.  Give her time to completely relax, pay attention to her health, pay attention to that other half if she has one (I suspect she has someone but not quite sure).   

• Like 5

I'm happy to hear this.

Summarize translation cr zlyfb

The passers-by take a snapshot ZLY and AB under lens, under the contrast, the disparity so is unexpectedly big.
They were saying ZLY truly beautiful and elegant totally different from what others had criticized her been not able to be the ambassador of Dior.
Those who said about ZLY obviously had not met her personally, she was just the opposite of what others had criticized.

• Like 5

We need to give these 'fresh meat' some time to see their worth, like 10 yrs time (if i'll still be into c-ent world) or if they lucky and land on a perfect role, it took Wu Lei and GXT that long or more, they started off when they were like still babies, the truth is, if it wasn't for Luhan, i still could care less for GXT (Luhan will always overshadows her, she will forever be known to me as Luhan's g/f or if married, LH's wife or if seperate , LH's ex etc., etc, etc) HuYiTian is lucky, he got the perfect role and so is XZL (due to PA as yue qi)..so I guess as more fresh meat come in, we'll probably be seeing less of our faves unless they're 'guests' on shows or maybe u will see or hear a news or 2 about them once in awhile, cycle of the celebrities' world.

• Like 4

She is not confirmed for any role and I honestly have no seen any rumors besides that one with Huang Bin but it seems far stretched after her interview. I think she is really planning a break. Also Fairy Yuan said that after Minglan she planned on doing some treatment for her bump. 

MingLan seems close to finish filming. FSF posted something about not being able to do fanmeetings for MK3 due to "rushing to finish" and when Fairy Yuan mentioned when Minglan is done filming she made it sound like it wasnt far away. FSF is also confirmed already for another drama. At the lastest Minglan is done in March. 

I hope she takes some time off. She usually does photoshoots and other light stuff in her time off :lol:

She should carefully chose her next project, SARFT has been cracking down on productions and you have to anticipate their moves. I also think she wants to transition out of more idol like roles. 

MK3 passes 90M, it will reach 100M before it comes out. I hope it does really well. 

40ab4f4cgy1focs4eo8yjj20xc1nnkjm.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

For those curious, I think The Story of MingLan wont be a boring family drama. It does center around familie issues but there is intrigue and way more romance than people were saying. I think it will be slower at first since there is a lot of people and back story to introduce. I am extra excited :D 

It doesn't really have a second or third lead since she never really cared about anyone else and pretty much same for him. It is just a slow burn romance because they both have trouble trusting others completely. However they are very much a team and help each other. Characters are pretty realistic imo. 

I really hope it is able to air this year. All these drama surrounding historical cdramas and SARFT is scaring me. If we look only wuxia like dramas have been able to air on TV. And even some fantasy like historical dramas were moved over to only webdramas. So far all these big name historicals are stuck in limbo. While I think Minglan fits what SARFT seems to want, it is really hard to predict what they will do. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I saw some information yesterday which was an interview that she did and the interviewer asked her what are her plans for 2018 after finishing MingLan. She said that she will be finishing some unfinished work (did not mention what) and she hope to take a break and adjust herself. I believe this is for her bump and probably her tooth cause she has been having toothache since finishing OGT.... 

Yes I didn't really like the Chu Qiao wax figure doesn't do her justice!!! >.<

• Like 6