Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

19 minutes ago, reiko53 said:

Yea everyone was shocked, cause it was too sudden but yea it makes our dear Ying Bao is one step closer to her singer dream!

I m soo happy for her!!.. I hope she has more singing opportunities like this.. I want her to explore all her dreams.. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Yea everyone was shocked, cause it was too sudden but yea it makes our dear Ying Bao is one step closer to her singer dream!

Agree, a shocked to many. I hope her dream to be known a singer will come true too.

2 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I m soo happy for her!!.. I hope she has more singing opportunities like this.. I want her to explore all her dreams.. 

Yes we are all happy for our Yingbao. I guess we now need get to use to more and more surprises from time to time from her.

Yingbao is always the best, a genuine gifted talent actress :wub:

• Like 6

Truly, I agree with you all. Yingbaby has a nice smooth voice. She even improved her vocals in "Miss You". She really surprised me there especially with Kris Wu producing and starring in the video with her. I wonder if she had recorded more song or was it just a trial with him? I believe her vocals will continue to improve more and more over time. Yingbaby needs to sing in the moment and express herself, so her audiences can feel the emotions running through her veins. Her confidences in her acting outshines her confidence in singing. 

Anyways, my starlet is the best at everything she put her mind too. I want to support her more. Do you girls know a way to buy her track "Miss You" in the Google play store? Thanks in in advance! 

• Like 3

I saw this very tough review on the movie but it fits what I like and the writer complemented ZLY. 

https://asianfilmstrike.wordpress.com/2018/02/12/the-monkey-king-3-2018-review/

13 hours ago, reiko53 said:

I saw some information yesterday which was an interview that she did and the interviewer asked her what are her plans for 2018 after finishing MingLan. She said that she will be finishing some unfinished work (did not mention what) and she hope to take a break and adjust herself. I believe this is for her bump and probably her tooth cause she has been having toothache since finishing OGT.... 

Yes I didn't really like the Chu Qiao wax figure doesn't do her justice!!! >.<

I think she said she would finish filming MingLan but she used the chinese title and then rest. 

• Like 5

it is easy to confuse bc it translates as a billion but 亿 is actually for a 100 million. I don't know why and chinese numbers tend to confuse me because they are arranged differently than what I am used to. I think they count every 4 zeroes as oppose to 3. I believe a billion would be 10亿. 

1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

1 billion?  Wow....this will be another breakthrough.  I hope this will boost her career further and allow her to gain more respect in the C-Ent and the industry.  

38 minutes ago, babyskye said:

What does it mean? The pre-sale has reached 1 billion? i thought it was said only 90 million?

it is actually a 100 million 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

it is easy to confuse bc it translates as a billion but 亿 is actually for a 100 million. I don't know why and chinese numbers tend to confuse me because they are arranged differently than what I am used to. I think they count every 4 zeroes as oppose to 3. I believe a billion would be 10亿. 

it is actually a 100 million 

Yup it's 100 million but I don't think there's a lot of movies that hit this target for their pre-sales but of course the movie title itself is a huge draw factor especially after 2 successful earlier titles, I hope the 3rd will be even better, I feel stress for Ying Bao too :tongue:

• Like 4

Weibo update 130218:

#赵丽颖:马上过年啦~今年春节有三宝:刷微博、看#春晚#、《女儿国》里瞧一瞧。在鸡年的尾声,记得为过去一年努力生活的你点个赞。在即将到来的狗年,为我们伟大的祖国点个 #中国赞,为你爱的人点个赞,新年旺旺哦~

Translate google (pls anyone do translate for the better)

ZLY: New Year's Day 啦 ~ Spring Festival this year, there are Sambo: Brush microblogging, # # # Spring Festival Evening to see, "daughter of the country," take a look. At the end of the Year of the Rooster, remember to give you a thumbs up for your hard work over the past year. In the upcoming Year of the Dog, for our great motherland, a # China praise, praise for your loved ones, the new year prosperous Oh ~

DV5iRs9VoAAWslS.jpg

2018 Lunar New Year Lunar New Year movie "Journey to the West, daughter of the country" 9 minutes piece first to watch

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

all other actors are posting selfies for that Chinese PR project and ZLY commissions a fanart :lol:

It is from a fan that does a lot of fan-art and ZLY likes to use her pics as headers, etc. https://weibo.com/u/1889280741

709c22e5ly1fo8wywqd35j21ul2pgb2c.jpg

she was the one that made the drawing for the big teacup 

005D0pgely1fkjwtmm4k4j33vc2kwu11.jpg

709c22e5ly1fkjxvuoasnj23kv2sgqum.jpg

random but she is also a Shawn Dou fan

709c22e5ly1fl0922ulxzj22bc3gz7wo.jpg

709c22e5ly1fl091tlu6dj228q3d2kjq.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 5