Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

10 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

And another thing bugging me, i hope the MK3 production do pay full to all the MK3 team & staffs including our Yingboa for their role and effort even tho MK3 don't hit the targeted box office as they want.

Btw does anyone here know is Yingbao still filming 'Minglan" and what is her upcoming sched be?

They pay them first. Now they already should have broken even, but investors wont make much money off the movie. 

She is still filming MingLan. I think it should wrap up in less than two months and as per her last interview, she has no plans afterwards. She does have some type of promotion for Jasmine Tea coming up. 

I hope she takes some time off and takes care of her bump. She needs a break and to slow down a little. Has been working non-stop for a few years now. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

They pay them first. Now they already should have broken even, but investors wont make much money off the movie. 

She is still filming MingLan. I think it should wrap up in less than two months and as per her last interview, she has no plans afterwards. She does have some type of promotion for Jasmine Tea coming up. 

I hope she takes some time off and takes care of her bump. She needs a break and to slow down a little. Has been working non-stop for a few years now. 

Hmmmm according to some of our ladies here, LY did mentioned in one of her interviews that she planned to rest and did not mention any future drama or film although she has news to share with her fans on March 14th.  Most probably adverts and promos in which she is the brand ambassador.  The last time she said she planned to take a "rest" was end of 2016 and that lasted all of 2-3 weeks :wink:  I hope this time it will be a true long holiday and travelling for her.  She needs it.  Get away from negative environment for a bit and come back refreshed and more relaxed.  

• Like 5

20 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

@mrsyooknitThanks for all the infos. Thank God the production company is good and trustworthy and I hope MK3 can achieve a bit more profit so the investors wont feel too bad.

That's good Minglan gonna wrap up soon, so Yingbao can get back to her own life again, no pressure with tight fixed schedule.  I bet advert promos and photoshots are not so stressful to her compared to filming drama/movie.  Btw @mrsyooknitdo you know if she is having fan meet or another mini story for Jasmine Tea?

I totally agree she need to take a break, this time a real a good time rest if possible and medical treatment to heal her bump too. Knowing her, I'm not sure if she can really take a real good rest or long vacation too, but i hope she does.

@frenchfani'm curious what will be the news that she is going to share with us all on 14th March, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I dont know what she has planned but it seems that there will be a promo event for Jasmine tea but maybe it turns out to be nothing.

Any promo event would be nice just so I can see her.  Her advert on Jasmine tea with YY was so adorably cute.  And her short film with HX was heart wrenching and just showed us how talented she is.  

• Like 5

10 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Any promo event would be nice just so I can see her.  Her advert on Jasmine tea with YY was so adorably cute.  And her short film with HX was heart wrenching and just showed us how talented she is.  

Now makes me wonder if SARFT will come after big celebrities CP in commercials mini movie or short film.

#knockonwood :lol:

• LOL 2

@cenching  Actually I was thinking in terms with their fees when 2 big celebs come tgtr doing an ad. mini story or just a short film :wink:

So with this commercial law, the law is basically set bcos some consumers complained about false advertisements that can cause harm etc, etc were being advertised by their fave celebrities hence enticed them to buy, its all their(celebrities) fault and so they r being 'punished' for 3 yrs for that?:wacko:..oh wow.  OK, It's getting abit too political for me now, I'm just gonna stay out of this #zippedlips

• LOL 2

Paris Fashion Week 2018 (27 Feb - 6 Mar). 

I saw AB photoshots for Dior Paris Fashion Week 2018, but so sad seems no news for Yingbao. Any idea if she is going ...but most probably she won't right?

~Dior at Paris Fashion Week 2017 (26 Sept 2017)

zhao-18.jpgDIOR_Spring-Summer-2018_INVITATION_%C2%A

cr as labelled

• Like 2

8 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Paris Fashion Week 2018 (27 Feb - 6 Mar). 

I saw AB photoshots for Dior Paris Fashion Week 2018, but so sad seems no news for Yingbao. Any idea if she is going ...but most probably she won't right?

I think she's strapped for time to meet the timeline to complete filming  Minglan and she has taken alot of time off already to do her promotions and sponsorship while still filming Minglan so no Dior fashion week for her :(

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I hope it reaches more!!  Despite of the reviews n etc etc.. 

Indeed, lets hope that despite all odds, it reaches 1 billion then wow, there's gonna be fireworks all over!!!!!!  Send a canon the haters way!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1