Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

I went to watched MK3 earlier on! It's really good as in once again I am in awe by Li Ying's acting. She is part of the reason I was drawn into the movie but not to say the rest were not good, in fact I think this movie everyone played an important role to make it natural and not just acting. The animations and effects are pretty ok not the best but it worked for the movie. I hope all of you have the chance to watch it soon!! 

• Like 8

27972648_942406402575945_179779054231224

Translate google ~ 【 Wet Code】 Today is New Year's Eve, small secret to you New Year friends! The most important thing is to remind everyone, from the  Journey to the West release only the last day of daughter! Daughter of the country, for the love and open; shine New Year, come for the United States!  Water Queen for love sparkle with a fantastic journey to open 2018 Lunar New Year dog's first day, with the daughter of the king of Zhao Liying explore the moist secrets, with the beauty of the empire shining New Year! Happy New Year

Spoiler

#水密码】今天是大年三十,小密给大家拜年啦!最重要的是还要提醒大家,距离 #西游记女儿国 上映只剩最后一天!女儿国门,为情而开;闪耀新年,为美而来!#水光女王为爱闪耀 用一段奇幻之旅开启2018农历狗年的第一天,跟着女儿国国王 #赵丽颖 探寻水润的秘密,用倾国之美闪耀新年! #水光女王倾国倾城 给大家拜年

• Like 4

On 2/16/2018 at 12:18 AM, mrsyooknit said:

300 million 

I like this full video since you get to see more details of the drama *_*

fanart

Reveal hidden contents

Bravo MK3 team.  You guys did well.  Hope it will go beyond 500 million

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quotes vid & pictures
  • Like 2

27972413_1777717162260120_18405403366544

cto/zlyfb

6 hours ago, cenching said:

Btw, I thought ZLY has some MK3 event in Beijing after FoShan.....:( apparently I was misinformed....so she just disappeared back to HengDian after FoShan and maybe spent CNY with her family in Beijing.....

I heard too, not in Beijing but in Shenzhen. Well maybe just a rumours or cancelled b'cos Yingbao fall sick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

@cenching

I thought so too bc she was flying out on the 14th to Beijing then coming back the 16th and I thought her house was in Shanghai. However, it seems like she did go to see her family and then will return to MingLan, which is still filming. 

I thought she lives in Beijing bcoz in her Weibo and her studio Weibo stated Beijing???? :blink:

6dda806bly1foiof408rkj20v91jkh0o.jpg

400 million, this must be globally since China Box Office is reporting 350 million as of today. I think it will fall into third or fourth, the other movies got better reviews. 

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

I thought she lives in Beijing bcoz in her Weibo and her studio Weibo stated Beijing???? :blink:

I am not sure but her studio weibo says Shanghai under location. 

• Like 2