Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

17 minutes ago, reiko53 said:

Speaking of which Ying Bao announced on her Weibo that she will have a special announcement on 14th March and ask the fans to look forward to it. I wonder what it will be about, can't wait for the day to come already!! 

One month to go!!.. Gosh!! What's this special announcement,i m already excited!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Speaking of which Ying Bao announced on her Weibo that she will have a special announcement on 14th March and ask the fans to look forward to it. I wonder what it will be about, can't wait for the day to come already!! 

Oh my.. I too cant wait for the special announcement too.

Btw according to Yingbao's rumoured sched, she is flying from Hangzhou to Beijing today. I hope there will be firefly waiting to capture her photos at the airport.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Oh my.. I too cant wait for the special announcement too.

Btw according to Yingbao's rumoured sched, she is flying from Hangzhou to Beijing today. I hope there will be firefly waiting to capture her photos at the airport.

but the previous airport photos she didn't even want to show her face!! T.T I believed she will be flying as there are promotions of MK3 going during the 1st 2 days of CNY

• Like 3

OMG sorry guys for flooding today.... BUT my country is showing MK3 ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I need to wait till 16th February but turns out tomorrow there are show times already and I am on leave!! This is so perfect! I am so happy beyond words... Also just saw on Weibo the sales for Mk3 has hit 2 million! Hip Hip Horray to Ying Bao!! <3

• Like 8

Update Weibo : 140218

在这个激动人心的时刻,快来女儿国听我为你们高歌一曲:不负如来不负卿!

Translate google:

In this exciting time, come to my daughter's country and listen to me to sing a song for you: do not be afraid of coming!

28056740_971519746338980_541348920501447

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Translate google:

ZLY studio weibo update:  Zhao Liying red envelopes. Let the red envelope fly~ Remember New Year's Eve 21:00 set a small alarm clock on time to grab the Daughter of the King. ZLY > http: t.cn/RPW75hU sent a big red envelope it!

info cr zlySG

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, reiko53 said:

but the previous airport photos she didn't even want to show her face!! T.T I believed she will be flying as there are promotions of MK3 going during the 1st 2 days of CNY

Agree with you, dunno why she seems to wrap up all her body including her face these days.

whoa.. beautiful ticket bought by a VN firefly.

27867589_1554666954631259_62981140254099

• Like 6

14 hours ago, reiko53 said:

I wonder what she will be announcing?  I hope it is something positive.....like new drama/movie, dating, getting married, new projects....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

I wonder what she will be announcing?  I hope it is something positive.....like new drama/movie, dating, getting married, new projects....

Could be some 'giveaways' from one of her Ads or Sponsorship, she hardly does anything personal on her weibo but who knows, she might just surprise us this time..

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

005CVqEGgy1fogt8ygr3cj30qo0zktdq.jpg

3 hours ago, frenchfan said:

yeah I agree with jewelsc, her weibo is a promotion weibo. She only posts personal stuff occasionally and not even that personal. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Could be some 'giveaways' from one of her Ads or Sponsorship, she hardly does anything personal on her weibo but who knows, she might just surprise us this time..

1 vote from me too that is related to ads lol but I hope is good! 

• Like 3