Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

13 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

I guess time has change, in those years many viewers love watching fantasy romantic movie but i think new generation prefers more adventures plus humor during lunar new year, it's more relaxing. I guess high time the directors must consider to understand how and what the new generation people want too.

May be a bit of bad luck start for MK3 team this year.  But I hope Yingbao will remain calm and strong in facing those bad critics. What i hope she will be more lucky and successful with her modern upcoming drama, OGT.

I hope that against all odds, it will go as far as 800 million.  You never know right.  Plus fromt he trailer, it looks like humouristic and fun to watch. And not to mention for all the hardwork the team put in what with the set ups etc.....the whole crew deserved to have to good enough ratings.  Critics are critics.  They aren't happy unless they get to criticized people I suppose.  LY did a wonderful job and she was 200% engaged in delivering an exemplary job. I need to watch the other versions.  I am sure those are available on Youtube by now.  She has a strong fanbase who believe in her capabilities.  Go go go Yingbao!!!!!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mrsyooknit

Hide contents

That incident was in Thailand so I think she let her guard down and for sure the papz already smell something fishy in advance so they were following her. I am sure someone sold her out... Btw, I watched her with EP, she is a great actress....

yeah she is good, very likable on screen. But this will follow her around. I think she is a good actress and don't judge her too much on the whole cheating thing since they were in an open relationship, but I still can't unsee it lol. I was watching Surgeons a few months ago and I just kept picturing her poking video :blink:

Maybe  she needs to take some time off until people forget it. Afterall male celebrities do way worse and get away with it. Just look at the most popular movie this CNY. The director is a scumbag. 

• LOL 3

12 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

@cenching

Reveal hidden contents

yeah, I can't believe she did that in public. Now every time I see her I just think about that video :unsure: I can't unsee it. There is a time and place for everything imo. 

Also, for sure someone set it up. The reporters knew too much about where they were going to be before and after, etc. Some people thought it was the guy she was dating, but who knows. 

Spoiler

Look like she really knows how to cover everything lol and no matter how she did it,  it's difficult as c-netz alr marked her for that bad image and reputation. 

Anyway, lately I find that there are too many scandals with married celebs couples there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Look like she really knows how to cover everything lol and no matter how she did it,  c-netz alr marked her for that bad image and reputation. 

Anyway, lately I find that there are too many scandals with married celebs couples there.

Yep. Tongliya was one and then there was the rumoured (or not) with HL (YM's hubby). Unlike for men, it is harder for public to accept women. It's all double standard. 

• Like 1

@cenching

yes he is scumbag, I don't know why she is still with him. The public is on her side and she has money. I feel bad for her. They are not officially separated and people think she got her back due to some contract she had signed. 

@minoku2209

So many cheating scandals in c-ent in these past two years. A lot of cheaters, but then again same in other countries entertainment business.  And these are only the ones we find out about. 

I guess there is a lot of cheating in real life so only makes sense that you see a lot of celebs cheating. I think it is just shocking to us bc we see them and they are both very pretty and have money don't seem lacking in anything so we wonder why are they cheating. But I don't think they need a reason. Some people just like to cheat. 

5 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

Yep. Tongliya was one and then there was the rumoured (or not) with HL (YM's hubby). Unlike for men, it is harder for public to accept women. It's all double standard. 

no poor TongLiya, her husband was the one that cheated on her (this is pretty much confirmed) and then he forced her to be part on one of his movies and he pretty much offended her character in the movie. Then HL is rumored to have cheated on YM, he said they were just practicing their lines in his hotel room at night. It is up to you what you make out of that, YM said she believed him. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

Agree it's always double standard.

Even if the drama/movie not doing good they too put the blame on women but not on men.

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mrsyooknit

Reveal hidden contents

The director of Detective Chinatown, right? :angry: I was surprised ex wife willing to be a guest star, I hope she got paid tons of cash....

@minoku2209

Not only among celebrities, marriages around the world are in crisis....

I guess something is not right everywhere esp when money and power involved.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

@cenching

Hide contents

yes he is scumbag, I don't know why she is still with him. The public is on her side and she has money. I feel bad for her. They are not officially separated and people think she got her back due to some contract she had signed. 

@minoku2209

Hide contents

So many cheating scandals in c-ent in these past two years. A lot of cheaters, but then again same in other countries entertainment business.  And these are only the ones we find out about. 

I guess there is a lot of cheating in real life so only makes sense that you see a lot of celebs cheating. I think it is just shocking to us bc we see them and they are both very pretty and have money don't seem lacking in anything so we wonder why are they cheating. But I don't think they need a reason. Some people just like to cheat. 

no poor TongLiya, her husband was the one that cheated on her (this is pretty much confirmed) and then he forced her to be part on one of his movies and he pretty much offended her character in the movie. Then HL is rumored to have cheated on YM, he said they were just practicing their lines in his hotel room at night. It is up to you what you make out of that, YM said she believed him. 

That's what I meant when I say Tongliya.  Not her that does the cheating but rather that cheating bastard (excuse my language ladies) she got married to.  He looks like an richard simmons and acts like one too!

18 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Agree it's always double standard.

Even if the drama/movie not doing good they too put the blame on women but not on men.

I guess something is not right everywhere esp when money and power involved.

Plus young ladies these days don't care if the men in question has a gilfriend or wife.  So sad.

• Like 3

Honestly speaking part of the reason it is not doing well is that there were a lot of antis purposely bringing down the ratings at Douban and therefore causing the public to not have good impression of it. But when some of them went and see they felt it was not as terrible as it made out to be. I am tired of hearing how the rating are bad and the sales blah blah... I mean what is bad? Sure we hope Li Ying can score another billion sales in her pocket and we all know she will be focusing more on films but is not the end of the world when they are not No 1 all the time. I think sometime people have too high an expectation of Li Ying because of the attention she command which can be not good cause antis will have a good time laughing when she cannot reach it. I feel very frustrated when so many people cannot see see past sales and ratings as indication of each actor/actress's performance. 

On the part of the romance I am kinda half half on it. I mean growing up I read and hear all about MK is about how a teacher and his 3 disciples journey to the west to retrieve scriptures. They always knew love was meant to be a trial something to test them. Hence I never expect to see some big romance sparks between Li Ying and FSF. In fact both of them did a great job acting their roles. In the end both of them understand that love is not about loving one another but a bigger purpose of loving everyone and to bring an end to their suffering, that love outweighs anything else.

Of course many improvements can be made in terms of storyline is not as bad as how many antis have tried to make it sounds. All because they dislike Li Ying they disregard all the hard work of everyone in the film and that makes me real mad and disgusted.

Sorry ranting off a bit...  

• Like 8

5 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Honestly speaking part of the reason it is not doing well is that there were a lot of antis purposely bringing down the ratings at Douban and therefore causing the public to not have good impression of it. But when some of them went and see they felt it was not as terrible as it made out to be. I am tired of hearing how the rating are bad and the sales blah blah... I mean what is bad? Sure we hope Li Ying can score another billion sales in her pocket and we all know she will be focusing more on films but is not the end of the world when they are not No 1 all the time. I think sometime people have too high an expectation of Li Ying because of the attention she command which can be not good cause antis will have a good time laughing when she cannot reach it. I feel very frustrated when so many people cannot see see past sales and ratings as indication of each actor/actress's performance. 

On the part of the romance I am kinda half half on it. I mean growing up I read and hear all about MK is about how a teacher and his 3 disciples journey to the west to retrieve scriptures. They always knew love was meant to be a trial something to test them. Hence I never expect to see some big romance sparks between Li Ying and FSF. In fact both of them did a great job acting their roles. In the end both of them understand that love is not about loving one another but a bigger purpose of loving everyone and to bring an end to their suffering, that love outweighs anything else.

Of course many improvements can be made in terms of storyline is not as bad as how many antis have tried to make it sounds. All because they dislike Li Ying they disregard all the hard work of everyone in the film and that makes me real mad and disgusted.

Sorry ranting off a bit...  

We are here to help you let off steam dear :D We are good listeners!  This is why it is so important not to get influenced by so-called critics and ratings.  See for yourself and judge for yourself.  I have rewatched LY's movies and dramas so many times that I have yet to be disappointed with her acting.  Depending on her roles, she can be fiercely protective, sly, loyal, adoring, adorably cute in a silly way or "strong women" ...... Disregard the critics and watch with your family and friends.  For all their hardwork, I think it deserved a more credible comments than just pure harsh critics saying that it sucks don't you girls think?  

Obviously audience should not wait for heavy kissing moments as FSF was a monk after all.  The fact that he was moved by the Queen meant that it was for a him a life trial.  I have come to believe that those antis must be paid by someone to do all those nasty works and comments.  Are they not scared of KARMA?  After all Karma has no dateline.  I myself feel angry at the injustice.  Some bloggers who are more correct like "Xiao Bian" posted how it was quite remarkable that it 3 days it made 300 million and so on and so forth. Actors and actresses are human too and they have feelings too.  It explain a lot why Kimi Xiao went into depressive state and committed suicide due to pressure and critics.  Anyway, good ladies, lets all SUPPORT LY fully and stay STRONG.  My advice is not to let those comments deter you all.  Judge for yourself and remember that those are pure hard work.  We spent hours watching, they spent months and years filming just to give us a good show.   
  • Like 6

@reiko53 Yes, agreed..i've too read many who  have seen the movie also liked it while some criticized that maybe it's LY's fault  bcos she was never good when it comes to boxoffice that she should just stick with dramas..well, if that is the case, I would rather see her in dramas that way I can watch her almost every night on tv for several months than see her only a couple hrs on big screen..let's just see that as a bright side :lol:

I myself haven't seen it yet but I will think it is going to be a bit mellow compared with the other MKs bcos as some have said, the storyline is about testing the monk when it comes to love (for a girl or for the world)..it's just sad that LY has to be apart of the low sales of this MK.

• Like 5

For me everybody entitled to their own personal opinions. Not all criticism came from antis or haters. It's easy to see the different between criticism or pure hatred. Criticism focus on the result of the work while haters focus on ad hominem. Some critics do had a good point and those positive criticism is a good thing bcoz can help ZLY to improves more in the future. Nobody perfect in this world and  in ent world where dog eats dog, each of them need continue to improves their craft in order to survive and criticism does helps.....

Every single celebrity has haters and lovers, that is an occupational hazard....the more the lovers the more the haters too....ZLY won't survives this long if she is easily break by the haters....

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, cenching said:

For me everybody entitled to their own personal opinions. Not all criticism came from antis or haters. It's easy to see the different between criticism or pure hatred. Criticism focus on the result of the work while haters focus on ad hominem. Some critics do had a good point and those positive criticism is a good thing bcoz can help ZLY to improves more in the future. Nobody perfect in this world and  in ent world where dog eats dog, each of them need continue to improves their craft in order to survive and criticism does helps.....

Every single celebrity has haters and lovers, that is an occupational hazard....the more the lovers the more the haters too....ZLY won't survives this long if she is easily break by the haters....

This is the reason she survived this long. C-ent is the place where you will survive only if you go with the flow and not let comments hurt you. There was a program where she was invited to speak and her speech was so moving and inspirational.  I think she is someone who knows where her priorities lie and she works hard to achieve her goals.  Again, I would say BRAVO!  

• Like 2

I do agree with @reiko53 

In douban, some people were rating it 0.5 right after it came out and it has more reviews that usual. This to me is a red flag for antis. Of course not all reviews will come from them but you can dislike a movie and not think it deserved 0.5 stars. 

ZLY has a ridiculous amount of organized haters. It is shocking. Some celebs do too and sometimes I wonder how accurate douban scores are for their dramas/movies. Usually if they get a low douban score it is correct but not as low as the one they get. Like Untouchable Lovers with GXT, def doesnt deserve 3.0. Not the best but is entertaining, however she has a lot of organized haters and the score is abysmal. 

• Like 7

Agree with all of you, there are 2 types of criticism, positive or negative. But above all the negative surely are from antis/haters who are always there waiting to critics Yingbao, the more popular and successful Yingbao be, the more hatred and jealousy they will be.

Anyway we don't know what went wrong to generate less interest thus low sales, all i can think most probably the viewers don't like to watch the forbidden love from the monk, as he is suppose to be a sacred and pure person.

Today MK3 film released special visual effect

And has anyone seen this video?

"King cheat us! To be honest female color it" (translate google)

YT cr the uploader

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Agree with all of you, there are 2 types of criticism, positive or negative. But above all the negative surely are from antis/haters who are always there waiting to critics Yingbao, the more popular and successful Yingbao be, the more hatred and jealousy they will be.

Anyway we don't know what went wrong to generate less interest thus low sales, all i can think most probably the viewers don't like to watch the forbidden love from the monk, as he is suppose to be a sacred and pure person.

Today MK3 film released special visual effect

And anyone have seen this video?

"King cheat us! To be honest female color it" (translate google)

YT cr the uploader

A friend of mine who lives in the US told me she watched this and it exceed her expectations as the visuals are very well done and she did not understand why this has generated so much "negative" comments as it was not an accurate estimation at all.  It was better than the previous MK versions that she has watched.  I watched the trailers of the other MK but did not like it at all.  I find this version with LY to be funny and the dialongues cute among the ladies and the monk team.  

Forget Douban and what have you.  Disregard comments and and watch for ourselves ladies.  Then you can pass judgement.  I do not think it merit this low ratings and I somehow think that somewhere, someone has "influenced" the ratings to make it so low.  Impossible otherwise.  It is not fair to the crew and team of actors and actresses!!!!!  They do not deserve this kind of treatment.  I abhor people who can be this low and malicious.   

• Like 6

I think as ZLY’s fans all of us know very well that she always has bad rep in the internet. Every single positive thing won’t become trending topic but negative ones will trending for days...but she still thrives well....:lol:

It is a well known fact among fans that she has “enemies” in virtual world....so her real fans won’t bother with those bad rep....

@frenchfan

If I am not mistaken the special effects for MK3 was by non China company....but I stand corrected....

• Like 6

And another thing bugging me, i hope the MK3 production do pay full to all the MK3 team & staffs including our Yingboa for their role and effort even tho MK3 don't hit the targeted box office as they want.

Btw does anyone here know is Yingbao still filming 'Minglan" and what is her upcoming sched be?

• Like 3