Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

The filming of MK3 were before all of the rumours about FSF-ZLY started and I can see in that bts that they have such a good friendship. FSF was quite a gentleman by helping her climbing that “mountain”. If compare to his behaviour during MK3 events where he looked so scare to get close to her or when he did get close both of them had to hide their hands, all of those happened bcoz of gossip mongers.

What a pity!! :(  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Another interview. The most interesting answer for me was that they asked her about why she had done so many dramas and movies in the last five years and she said that she loves doing it. 

-If she wasn't limited by gender, she would like to play the Monkey King since she thinks that is the most challenging role. 

- ZLY thinks her personality is maybe more independent than the Queen in MK3

https://idol001.com/news/zhaoliying/detail/5a7c09f07a117315598b4bd5/

Her next activities are Feb. 14-16 in Beijing for the big premiere. Probably doing those road shows that they do for promotion. 

22 minutes ago, cenching said:

The filming of MK3 were before all of the rumours about FSF-ZLY started and I can see in that bts that they have such a good friendship. FSF was quite a gentleman by helping her climbing that “mountain”. If compare to his behaviour during MK3 events where he looked so scare to get close to her or when he did get close both of them had to hide their hands, all of those happened bcoz of gossip mongers.

What a pity!! :(  

I think they still look close, especially in the backstage pics and videos. They looked really friendly in the interview that I posted and that was right before the HK premiere. I just think they just rather not appear close in front of reporters bc they take an inch and run with it. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

this is a new interview

https://h5.m.taopiaopiao.com/app/dianying/pages/alfheim/content.html?id=33749&spm=a2115o.11118525.0.0

It is with FSF, when they were in HK. ZLY destroyed him with the age references :lol: I got some parts but nothing too interesting. 

Have to say.. I didn't understand anything but I can say he is gentlemanly but not over the top like some other ppl to initiate a spark of CP rumor!!.. He does small things like in this interview n BTS too.. He doesnt try to show off in front of papz which totally says that he respects his n his costar zly's image.. I didn't know when ZLY mentioned ages.. I wanted to know his reaction lmao!! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Have to say.. I didn't understand anything but I can say he is gentlemanly but not over the top like some other ppl to initiate a spark of CP rumor!!.. He does small things like in this interview n BTS too.. He doesnt try to show off in front of papz which totally says that he respects his n his costar zly's image.. I didn't know when ZLY mentioned ages.. I wanted to know his reaction lmao!! 

in this part, she says younger generation and he is like noooo lol he moves to the side and ZLY makes a funny face :lol: 

tumblr_p3xbjq2gvu1sakenqo1_540.gif

and then at the beginning they asked them about how old they were when they saw the original show, which aired in '86. FSF says he is afraid to expose his age but after ZLY says she never saw it (<1 yr old) he says that he saw it when he was 9 inches. ZLY asks him when exactly was that and he says before he was born and they both laugh. 

another interview about the movie, this one includes clips from Aaron and the director

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzM5MDI4MjU4NA==.html?spm=a2h0k.8191407.0.0&from=s1.8-1-1.2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

in this part, she says younger generation and he is like noooo lol he moves to the side and ZLY makes a funny face :lol: 

tumblr_p3xbjq2gvu1sakenqo1_540.gif

and then at the beginning they asked them about how old they were when they saw the original show, which aired in '86. FSF says he is afraid to expose his age but after ZLY says she never saw it (<1 yr old) he says that he saw it when he was 9 inches. ZLY asks him when exactly was that and he says before he was born and they both laugh. 

another interview about the movie, this one includes clips from Aaron and the director

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzM5MDI4MjU4NA==.html?spm=a2h0k.8191407.0.0&from=s1.8-1-1.2

It was a great camaderie among co-workers.  Pity that those hateful reporters just have to spoilt it all. On the stage he was almost too afraid to stand near her in case they made it into something nonsense.  I actually began liking him simply because he doesn't seem too "in your face" if you know what I mean?  He reminded me of WH who was very caring towards his fellow actresses. Gentleman, nice and giving that uncly feeling.  

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

Oh (with her latest Madame Tussauds Chu Qiao's statue), is it me or...?, I don't like it..so boring looking.

I am so upset, it doesnt even look like the same person. They aged her like 50 years :bawling:

e9536843gy1foblw7m0eij20k00zkmyt.jpg

some people get really good wax figures while others :crazy: 

6dda806bly1fobm3eltxlj20xc1nn4qq.jpg

I hope they reach 100M by monday

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, jannat0718 said:

MK3 Pregnancy Scene :D

That is just so hilarious.  I was rolling out laughing.  The Queen and her entourage congratulated the men being pregnant.  I absolutely cannot wait to see it on the big screen now.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, cenching said:

So boring looking is an understatement....:lol:

Lol...but look at CQ statue, at least have her holding something (maybe like a small plastic weapon)  or her hands out like Angelababy.. CQ in that outfit is a fighter not a slave just standing there waiting to be told what to do..both her wax figures r disappointing  :(

9 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

OMG, i dont understand why they made such a stiff looking face  :(

Edit: btw seems Yingbao didnt attend the event

I don't blame her, I wouldn't attend either .. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Another interview

http://ent.ifeng.com/a/20180211/43028821_0.shtml

She says after MingLan she plans to rest and adjust for some time. She needs its 

She didn't have any work officially announced after MingLan, right? I meant "work" as in drama or film....but plenty of rumours flying left and right....I really hope she can take a rest and have that bump fix....

• Like 4