Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

I saw the video where FSF waves them off like no. I have never seen him in a drama, I only saw him in two movies. I think he is a good actor. Also, ZLY can have chemistry with imaginary objects so I believe that they will have chemistry.

everyone flew together to HK. I seriously hope this movie makes a lot of money bc they have been dropping major cash. 

tumblr_p3s8fmtD6w1sakenqo1_540.jpg

more interviews

tumblr_p3s8fmtD6w1sakenqo2_540.jpg

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

• Like 7

14 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

MK3 stage promo at Foshan

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh you guys are so lucky.  She does look cute in real life.

14 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

ZLY studio mentioned that she is sick today.. She is suffering from flu n sore throat!!.. I hope our goddess takes care of her health too as her work

It is too cold.  Poor girl.  

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Wow, ur eyes r eagle sharp, I didn't notice until u mention it but I think it's a trend, she'd done it b4..

She likes to be different :)  This is her special trend I think.  In some magazines or photos you see her sporting different earrings in each ear too.

14 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

they traveled using one of ZLY's endorsements. I wonder how that works. 

I think that Qunar is smart to sponsor.  It made total sense since she endorsed their product. It will make people pay more attention to the app now thanks to her.

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 5

38 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I saw the video where FSF waves them off like no. I have never seen him in a drama, I only saw him in two movies. I think he is a good actor. Also, ZLY can have chemistry with imaginary objects so I believe that they will have chemistry.

everyone flew together to HK. I seriously hope this movie makes a lot of money bc they have been dropping major cash. 

You made me laughed. She has proven to have chemistry with Tang Bao(worm form), that playful parrot in PA, her bells in LoC and her bell in JoF. ZLY is naturally gifted to be an actress. Animated, inanimate or real life people she pulls it off.

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

ZLY studio mentioned that she is sick today.. She is suffering from flu n sore throat!!.. I hope our goddess takes care of her health too as her work

I bet from wearing all of those “minimalist” dresses in freezing weather....:(

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

LMAO this is soo funny

So funny hahahaha.  Now i can't wait to watch this on cinema.  I hope they show it here in France.  Would be so awesome on big screen.

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Poor Yingbao. She rarely got sick and now i think high time she need a good rest. Anyway I hope it's just a minor flu and sore throat. Wish Yingbao has a speedy recovery!

Knowing her, a workholic, responsible and committed person, she always put her work and others first b4 herself. I too note that on many occasions, no matter how busy and tight her sched be, she will adjust and never miss in attending on all her movie promo events while there are other main casts did miss it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

Can't wait.  I love her and cannot understand why some people just dislike her so much even when she did nothing?  I hope this movie will do SUPER well worldwide. 

Agree. I think those who are jealous with her success are not only antis but also from other actresses/ from the entertainment industry because  with her modest family and education background she managed to be on top of the game. Certainly she acts much better than those who graduated from prestigious art academy. This alone can create a lot of haters. I just hope she can improve her english, hence it will open the opportunity for her to take on hollywood as well. She needs to take a rest and really seriously brush off her english.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, babyskye said:

Agree. I think those who are jealous with her success are not only antis but also from other actresses/ from the entertainment industry because  with her modest family and education background she managed to be on top of the game. Certainly she acts much better than those who graduated from prestigious art academy. This alone can create a lot of haters. I just hope she can improve her english, hence it will open the opportunity for her to take on hollywood as well. She needs to take a rest and really seriously brush off her english.

200% agree!  I have been thinking about that as well.  I know that when she was chosen by YZ to take the lead in Luzhen, she bypassed lots of actresses eyeing the coveted role thus earning her haters/jealous people.  Since she is very pretty and down to earth, she also managed to gain lots of admiration (masculine side) and I guess a lot of women/wives/girlfriends probably felt threathened.   Indeed, again I agree with you, she should take time and bring her English up to notch so she can do international roles. 

• Like 4

I think there are a few things that make some people really hate her and want her to fail with a passion. In order of importance imo. 

1. The fact that her family is poor and she doesn't have a college education. She is not the only popular actress that is not classically trained but for some reason people dislike the fact that she doesn't have a college degree. I think some people look down on her for her background. 

2. Fans of other popular actresses. It is a competitive business so everyone wants their favorites to be doing well and probably have a natural dislike for other celebs competing for the same roles. 

3. Fans of her trendy male leads. Like I said before ZLY can make chemistry with imaginary objects so she usually creates a lot of chemistry with her leads which leads to popular CPs. Even if most of her fans hate and oppose CPs fiercely they always get blamed for being the ones promoting CPs bc "they want to use the male lead's popularity" :rolleyes:

4. Some people seem to think she is not smart or something. This is ridiculous to me since she has accomplished so much all by herself. ZLY never had any big company or money behind her so her current success is due to good decisions and luck. But for some reason she gets a lot of comments saying that she is not smart and has low emotional intelligence :rolleyes:

I wonder if this is connected to her not having a college education or her being very blunt with her speech. But I guess when you are in a business that is all about pretending, trying to be herself in interviews is not what people want her to do. But this is what I like. She doesn't try to pretend and stay in some sort of character that we so often see among celebrities. I do think she is too blunt and I feel for her bc I am blunt too and it does cause trouble :lol:

• Like 8