Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

4 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Lucky you.  I am still looking for cinemas in France to show it.  I will try the associations.  They showed DUCKWEED last year and apparently the cinéma room was full.

I hope you can enjoy watching MK3 soon too. Anyway I'm from Malaysia. And have you watch Duckweed? It's online now and also at youtube too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

I hope you can enjoy watching MK3 soon too. Anyway I'm from Malaysia. And have you watch Duckweed? It's online now and also at youtube too.

Thanks @minoku2209  I watched Duckweed at the chinese cinéma in Paris.  I also watched Eternal Waves online as soon as it was available.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

Those Dior handbags are gorgeously tempting...:crazy:... my problem with expensive handbags are I have to babied it which’s I am too lazy for that....<_<

agree, it's expensive. I dont think i can own one too, also i cant carry such a delicate pretty thing to work :D

• LOL 2

@mrsyooknit

Since I am not the most careful person with handbags I will definitely lose few of those stones/beads....I will stick to the regular Armani/Kate Spade/Karl Lagerfeld/etc even though sometimes when I have extra money it’s quite tempting to own one....

@frenchfan

I know in France those handbags cost fractions than here in Asia....lucky you...<_<

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mrsyooknit

Since I am not the most careful person with handbags I will definitely lose few of those stones/beads....I will stick to the regular Armani/Kate Spade/Karl Lagerfeld/etc even though sometimes when I have extra money it’s quite tempting to own one....

@frenchfan

I know in France those handbags cost fractions than here in Asia....lucky you...<_<

I got one of those classic style with no beads, no stones etc.....Classic rocks.  You can wear it anywhere anytime.  Indeed, it cost cheaper here in France. Mind you, I only take it out when I go for functions and dinners.  For usual outings I use regular MK.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, frenchfan said:

I got one of those classic style with no beads, no stones etc.....Classic rocks.  You can wear it anywhere anytime.  Indeed, it cost cheaper here in France. Mind you, I only take it out when I go for functions and dinners.  For usual outings I use regular MK.

#Sigh.... I will buy those Dior cosmetics instead....:lol: 

Btw, if any of you love red lipstick try Dior Rouge 999. It’s awesome!! It’s true red completely gorgeous...another red lipstick will be Chanel Pirate which is blue undertone, also gorgeous...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

I don't really buy too many expensive things. For branded makeup stuff, I only really use Lancome. It is just a weakness :lol:

I got a problematic skin that can only use certain brands of cosmetics....Sadly Mac and Lancome can cause me break into rashes...Dior and Chanel lipsticks are fine but not other like foundation etc with the same brand. The rest of my face can only use Clinique. How I wish I can use any brands without breaking the bank...:cold_sweat:

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

I got a problematic skin that can only use certain brands of cosmetics....Sadly Mac and Lancome can cause me break into rashes...Dior and Chanel lipsticks are fine but not other like foundation etc with the same brand. The rest of my face can only use Clinique. How I wish I can use any brands without breaking the bank...:cold_sweat:

wow that is horrible :(  I also have sensitive skin but so far lancome is good. I have used some Clinique products in the past and they were good too. 

Your face deserves the good stuff, that is what I tell myself every time I buy Lancome. :wink: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

wow that is horrible :(  I also have sensitive skin but so far lancome is good. I have used some Clinique products in the past and they were good too. 

Your face deserves the good stuff, that is what I tell myself every time I buy Lancome. :wink: 

I have a horribly sensitive skin. I live near the coastline which is plenty of sunshine obviously but I suffer from photo dermatitis...too much exposure to the sun cause hives and if I walk in the hot sand my feet will crack and bleed....that’s why I hate beaches....

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, cenching said:

@icyphoenix

Wow, the filming location was difficult.....:crazy: The crew had to carry those equipment manually.

Yes every BTS shows soo much of hard work n injuries of the set members n sometimes actors too.. They have done loads of hard work for MK3.. And the movie too looks amazing!! I m waiting for it to come with English subs(which is not gonna come any sooner) 

• Like 3

BTW, I saw this clip on Youtube and wants to share it with you all wonderful ladies on this thread.  It is on the famous Titanic if you all remember : Kate Winslet and Leo diCaprio.  Who remained friends until today.  Such beautiful friendship and they never dated and I remembered that after the movie was released gossips were rampant that they cannot stand each other etc etc but this proves all those gossip mongers wrong : 

• Like 3

this is a new interview

https://h5.m.taopiaopiao.com/app/dianying/pages/alfheim/content.html?id=33749&spm=a2115o.11118525.0.0

It is with FSF, when they were in HK. ZLY destroyed him with the age references :lol: I got some parts but nothing too interesting. 

@frenchfan

I recently saw rumors of them dating bc they went on a vacation together and I was like WHAT? but they were like we are just friends. :lol: 

Oh Titanic, I cried so much. I was still crying like an hour afterwards. There was enough space :bawling:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2