Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Only 1 day left and its really a goodbye to minglan..:bawling::bawling: I will be back to my lonely shell again after this, at the same time no more show to our ly:bawling:I will just be patiently w8ting for her givingbirth:innocent: and wedding ceremony and a comeback in the future...

10 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Congratulations to all; well done and well deserved:thumbsup:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Its almost end, finally the viewership breakup to 2%. Anyway this is very very good for the TSoML team, hope all the casts team will get better project offer on their hands.

For sure :)  Almost all those who acted in a drama with her in the past get quite an exposure after for better projects so lets hope TSOML will be the same as they have all worked very hard.  Bravo to the production team and director for choosing the right people on this project.  

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Spoiler
On 2/15/2019 at 4:52 PM, nichiwoohee said:

Yingbao’s weibo update

Any kind soul could translate it?

@nichiwoohee translation:

"Despite seeing and understanding the ugly side of people, still believes in the kind nature of the human heart. 

After going through and witnessing life and death situations, hopes for quiet and peaceful life, with all family members well. 

Tonight, Ming Lan will be watching the last episode with you"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, m0us3y said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@nichiwoohee translation:

"Despite seeing and understanding the ugly side of people, still believes in the kind nature of the human heart. 

After going through and witnessing life and death situations, hopes for quiet and peaceful life, with all family members well. 

Tonight, Ming Lan will be watching the last episode with you"

Now i know why ml forgave molan. 

• Like 5

A year ago, I have no idea who Zhao Li Ying is. 

Came to cdramas after the slump in kdramas, bumping into Princess Agent due to those rave reviews. 

Introduction to ZLY was to cool and ferocious, yet rather depressed Xing'er/ Chu Qiao. A fighter for freedom, who doesn't put her own life or happiness on forefront. 

Although some of her actions were frustrating, I could understand her intentions. 

Love was never the main driving force in her life, as she strives for freedom and dream, of a place free of slavery. 

Whilst I thought her acting was solid, her character was rather depressed and serious...

Which brought me to Boss and Me (Shan Shan comes to eat). A total change! Her character here is simple, bubbly, and cute! She stands by her own beliefs and principles, but never truly ambitious, and is a totally happy go lucky girl from the village! 

She made it huge in The Journey of Flower, and after watching, I could understand why...

Her portrayal as the young innocent HQG, her journey to her doomed love, the pain of her losing everyone dear to her one by one, finally turning into demon...I was sold. 

She got my attention then, not for playing Shan Shan, Hua Qian Gu or Chu Qiao, but actually capable of playing 2 end of the spectrums flawlessly. 

As someone who fought for everything but love as CQ, and as someone who wanted nothing but love in HQG. 

Then she amazes yet again with guest starring in Mystic Nine with her comical side, dominating pretty much all the scenes she was in. 

Just as I thought I have seen her in every type of character, she raised the bar again with her versatility, playing subtle ,calm, collected, subdued Sheng Ming Lan in The Story of Minglan. 

While some felt her portrayal as ML was underwhelming compared to other characters, I felt there was a quiet determination, subtle confidence about her. Her perceptiveness, astuteness was a delight to watch. 

She exudes charisma yet maintained the innocence of a young lady. 

The change from a self preserving young maiden to a woman, learning to navigate around the treacherous world, learning to love her husband, to a mature Marchioness was a delight to watch. 

Personally, I felt she did well in picking her latest project before taking a break from her work. It ended her first stint of her career on a high. 

Hopefully she'll be back soon from her break and new baby!! Looking forward to see her back in action! 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

49 minutes ago, m0us3y said:

A year ago, I have no idea who Zhao Li Ying is. 

Came to cdramas after the slump in kdramas, bumping into Princess Agent due to those rave reviews. 

Introduction to ZLY was to cool and ferocious, yet rather depressed Xing'er/ Chu Qiao. A fighter for freedom, who doesn't put her own life or happiness on forefront. 

Although some of her actions were frustrating, I could understand her intentions. 

Love was never the main driving force in her life, as she strives for freedom and dream, of a place free of slavery. 

Whilst I thought her acting was solid, her character was rather depressed and serious...

Which brought me to Boss and Me (Shan Shan comes to eat). A total change! Her character here is simple, bubbly, and cute! She stands by her own beliefs and principles, but never truly ambitious, and is a totally happy go lucky girl from the village! 

She made it huge in The Journey of Flower, and after watching, I could understand why...

Her portrayal as the young innocent HQG, her journey to her doomed love, the pain of her losing everyone dear to her one by one, finally turning into demon...I was sold. 

She got my attention then, not for playing Shan Shan, Hua Qian Gu or Chu Qiao, but actually capable of playing 2 end of the spectrums flawlessly. 

As someone who fought for everything but love as CQ, and as someone who wanted nothing but love in HQG. 

Then she amazes yet again with guest starring in Mystic Nine with her comical side, dominating pretty much all the scenes she was in. 

Just as I thought I have seen her in every type of character, she raised the bar again with her versatility, playing subtle ,calm, collected, subdued Sheng Ming Lan in The Story of Minglan. 

While some felt her portrayal as ML was underwhelming compared to other characters, I felt there was a quiet determination, subtle confidence about her. Her perceptiveness, astuteness was a delight to watch. 

She exudes charisma yet maintained the innocence of a young lady. 

The change from a self preserving young maiden to a woman, learning to navigate around the treacherous world, learning to love her husband, to a mature Marchioness was a delight to watch. 

Personally, I felt she did well in picking her latest project before taking a break from her work. It ended her first stint of her career on a high. 

Hopefully she'll be back soon from her break and new baby!! Looking forward to see her back in action! 

Miss her already. So, rewatch boss & me and she's so funny as shan shan. The expression when she thinks loudly is comical. She's a versatile actress. I hope that the medias and netizens can give her a break instead of keep on speculating on her. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I check her weibo all the time hoping for any baby news and she gave us this, i guess it's business as usual for her :lol:..and as @leeza77 puts it, new and exciting endeavours to come, wish her all the best!!

Haha same here, also on twitter/IG and here...:grin:hoping to catch a good news hihi....tmrw is my bday already and Im here praying that she'll give birth the date same as mine..lol:lol:(nevermind me:tounge_xd:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I check her weibo all the time hoping for any baby news and she gave us this, i guess it's business as usual for her :lol:..and as @leeza77 puts it, new and exciting endeavours to come, wish her all the best!!

she hasn't been idle when waiting for the birth of her child.. Well, active mom, smooth labour. Awaiting official announcement, as always. :D

• Like 5

Hopefully her next drama would be the police drama that she said she wants. I dont think she have ever tried serious suspense drama yet. Honestly I find her modern drama (excluding shan-shan) to be lackluster, nothing against yingbao, but it’s rare for me to like modern chinese drama. 

• Like 2

I am glad she found a new team to manage her. Hopefully this means that she plans to return sooner than people were expecting. Probably in 1-2 years. XieNa and Angelababy went back to work the same year so I don't doubt that ZLY will probably not take super long to come back. But I am also happy that she and FSF are both taking time off to enjoy their family. They have plenty of money so they should enjoy it. 

• Like 6

On 3/7/2019 at 4:44 AM, mrsyooknit said:

I am glad she found a new team to manage her. Hopefully this means that she plans to return sooner than people were expecting. Probably in 1-2 years. XieNa and Angelababy went back to work the same year so I don't doubt that ZLY will probably not take super long to come back. But I am also happy that she and FSF are both taking time off to enjoy their family. They have plenty of money so they should enjoy it. 

Am i being selfish if i want her to return sooner.. Miss her. I keep imagine that when she is shooting fsf will be with her and took care of the child. So that zly will not miss their child. Then they change roles when fsf turn to shoot. :D

• LOL 4