Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

Recommended Posts

I check her weibo all the time hoping for any baby news and she gave us this, i guess it's business as usual for her :lol:..and as @leeza77 puts it, new and exciting endeavours to come, wish her all the best!!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

 

Oh yeah, oh yeah:)...this is a good news congratulations, looking forward for her new projects...yey....still excited for her baby delivery:blush:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I check her weibo all the time hoping for any baby news and she gave us this, i guess it's business as usual for her :lol:..and as @leeza77 puts it, new and exciting endeavours to come, wish her all the best!!

Haha same here, also on twitter/IG and here...:grin:hoping to catch a good news hihi....tmrw is my bday already and Im here praying that she'll give birth the date same as mine..lol:lol:(nevermind me:tounge_xd:)

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I check her weibo all the time hoping for any baby news and she gave us this, i guess it's business as usual for her :lol:..and as @leeza77 puts it, new and exciting endeavours to come, wish her all the best!!

she hasn't been idle when waiting for the birth of her child.. Well, active mom, smooth labour. Awaiting official announcement, as always. :D

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully her next drama would be the police drama that she said she wants. I dont think she have ever tried serious suspense drama yet. Honestly I find her modern drama (excluding shan-shan) to be lackluster, nothing against yingbao, but it’s rare for me to like modern chinese drama. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am glad she found a new team to manage her. Hopefully this means that she plans to return sooner than people were expecting. Probably in 1-2 years. XieNa and Angelababy went back to work the same year so I don't doubt that ZLY will probably not take super long to come back. But I am also happy that she and FSF are both taking time off to enjoy their family. They have plenty of money so they should enjoy it. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2019 at 4:44 AM, mrsyooknit said:

I am glad she found a new team to manage her. Hopefully this means that she plans to return sooner than people were expecting. Probably in 1-2 years. XieNa and Angelababy went back to work the same year so I don't doubt that ZLY will probably not take super long to come back. But I am also happy that she and FSF are both taking time off to enjoy their family. They have plenty of money so they should enjoy it. 

Am i being selfish if i want her to return sooner.. Miss her. I keep imagine that when she is shooting fsf will be with her and took care of the child. So that zly will not miss their child. Then they change roles when fsf turn to shoot. :D

  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leeza77 said:

Am i being selfish if i want her to return sooner.. Miss her. I keep imagine that when she is shooting fsf will be with her and took care of the child. So that zly will not miss their child. Then they change roles when fsf turn to shoot. :D

 

nah not selfish.....any loyal fans will always miss their artist whenever they went on hiatus :) 

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats. Their son is born today. Feng shao feng just posted the baby footprints on his weibo.

 

w640slw.jpg

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to our Yingbao and FSF for the arrival of their baby boy!..finally she gets to see how her baby looks:D (i've read that somewhere).

  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Congrats. Their son is born today. Feng shao feng just posted the baby footprints on his weibo.

 

 

w640slw.jpg

 

Ohh...finally,congratulations to our lovely couple:blush: and welcome to the world little angel:innocent:,,hope they also show us his face hihi...Im so happy for them:heart:..

Tears of joy:bawling::heart:...

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted this at the otp thread and reposting here.

 

I just want to mention that a lot of people are saying that ZLY shouldn't have denied her pregnancy. So if you do the math you will see that in late July there were rumors that she was 3 months pregnant, which her staff denied. There was no way for her to be 3 months pregnant in July. If she was pregnant it was probably less than a month and unlikely that she would have noticed. Women notice their pregnancy when they are already at least 5-6 weeks pregnant. 

 

http://weibo-go.blogspot.com/2018/08/zanilia-zhao-liying-3-months-pregnant.html

 

On top of that, pregnancies are a very personal thing. Miscarriages happen. Most women prefer not to report their pregnancies until they are safe (way beyond the first trimester). It is very hard to deal with miscarriage so imagine having  a bunch of reporters asking you about it and sneaking into hospitals to get your personal information. 

 

Some people online love to badmouth her, but these are the facts.

 

On a personal note, I've had a miscarriage and I don't know if ZLY ever had one but I know that after such an experience you are less likely to want your pregnancy to be known. At least that was the way for me and I understand her. Before a celebrity she is a human being. I think people who haven't experienced this stuff dont understand and there seems to be a taboo about women speaking of stuff like this. 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I posted this at the otp thread and reposting here.

 

I just want to mention that a lot of people are saying that ZLY shouldn't have denied her pregnancy. So if you do the math you will see that in late July there were rumors that she was 3 months pregnant, which her staff denied. There was no way for her to be 3 months pregnant in July. If she was pregnant it was probably less than a month and unlikely that she would have noticed. Women notice their pregnancy when they are already at least 5-6 weeks pregnant. 

 

http://weibo-go.blogspot.com/2018/08/zanilia-zhao-liying-3-months-pregnant.html

 

On top of that, pregnancies are a very personal thing. Miscarriages happen. Most women prefer not to report their pregnancies until they are safe (way beyond the first trimester). It is very hard to deal with miscarriage so imagine having  a bunch of reporters asking you about it and sneaking into hospitals to get your personal information. 

 

Some people online love to badmouth her, but these are the facts.

 

On a personal note, I've had a miscarriage and I don't know if ZLY ever had one but I know that after such an experience you are less likely to want your pregnancy to be known. At least that was the way for me and I understand her. Before a celebrity she is a human being. I think people who haven't experienced this stuff dont understand and there seems to be a taboo about women speaking of stuff like this. 

 

 

Yes, it's true, i remember now, someone did say that she was 3 months along at the time (July/August) so obviously she would've denied that but then again the way the papz or the media were like wolves hounding on her and already shared the public her 'secrets' why should she please them by confirming anything? I would hate it too if someone tells out my secret, i will say it if or when i'm ready.. We all know she's very protective and want to make sure her family stayed low-key.  She's THE popular actress at this time so we should only know her as an actress and watch her works no need to go stalk on her family.  I'm pretty sure we will not be seeing her baby either unless it's the back of his head or all covered up.

 

So sorry about your personal experience and i hope this didn't or will not deter u from having more children...but on a happy note, Liying is a first time mommy!

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

 

Yes, it's true, i remember now, someone did say that she was 3 months along at the time (July/August) so obviously she would've denied that but then again the way the papz or the media were like wolves hounding on her and already shared the public her 'secrets' why should she please them by confirming anything? I would hate it too if someone tells out my secret, i will say it if or when i'm ready.. We all know she's very protective and want to make sure her family stayed low-key.  She's THE popular actress at this time so we should only know her as an actress and watch her works no need to go stalk on her family.  I'm pretty sure we will not be seeing her baby either unless it's the back of his head or all covered up.

 

So sorry about your personal experience and i hope this didn't or will not deter u from having more children...but on a happy note, Liying is a first time mommy!

 

Thankfully, I was able to get pregnant right away and now have a daughter. But like I said it made me feel like I didn't want to share my pregnancy until I felt like it was safe so I wouldnt get asked painful questions. I understand ZLY not wanting to share something so personal.  Everyone is different but I just feel like some people are unable to think why someone would keep it secret and I was giving my two cents ^^

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've read there will be a remake of Boss and Me but in Thai version, filming will start next month..wonder if the actress will be as cute as LiYing?  i hope i will get to see it when it's out.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's such a tease..she's showing us all those yummy food and then tell us to slim down and go on a diet :lol:..i think she's trying to convince herself too after seeing all those delish food on the table, somebody's trying to 'fatten' her again :D.  Miss her so much.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...