Quantcast
sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

Looks so beautiful. She must work very very hard to be able to slim down to this extent. Love subtle muscle of her arms. 

• Like 2

On 10/14/2019 at 2:39 AM, jewelsc said:

Another look for Longines Equestrian Beijing Masters.

Looking so chic and elegant.  She actually looks great in suits.  Kind of feminine charisma.

• Like 3

Excited!!

Cr: as tagged

Looking good..that Princess agent vibes but i get the feeling this will end well :).

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 10/31/2019 at 4:38 AM, jewelsc said:

Excited!!

Cr: as tagged

Looking good..that Princess agent vibes but i get the feeling this will end well :).

This looks great already......

• Like 2

On 11/6/2019 at 4:17 AM, jewelsc said:

That's such a pretty looking bag..

7f025a97gy1g8o2otv16nj20u013x1l2.jpg

Cr:as tagged

I am glad to see that she remains DIOR's brand nambassador despite a lot of critics.  I commend DIOR for standing their ground.  She looks great.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, frenchfan said:

I am glad to see that she remains DIOR's brand nambassador despite a lot of critics.  I commend DIOR for standing their ground.  She looks great.

IKR, at least with all these critics, ZLY became so much more stronger and wanting to learn more..she doesn't give up that easily, gotta give her a lot of respect for that.

She's so gorgeous, somehow that handbag doesn't match the dress she wore, maybe the stylist thought she was gonna promote the same handbag^ that she modeled  with above :lol:.

7f025a97gy1g8pu8xc8bvj20u01607wl.jpg

7f025a97gy1g8pu8vueecj20u0160u11.jpg

7f025a97gy1g8pu8vgzsjj20u0160kjo.jpg

Cr:DIOR

• Like 5

21 hours ago, jewelsc said:

IKR, at least with all these critics, ZLY became so much more stronger and wanting to learn more..she doesn't give up that easily, gotta give her a lot of respect for that.

She's so gorgeous, somehow that handbag doesn't match the dress she wore, maybe the stylist thought she was gonna promote the same handbag^ that she modeled  with above :lol:.

7f025a97gy1g8pu8xc8bvj20u01607wl.jpg

7f025a97gy1g8pu8vueecj20u0160u11.jpg

7f025a97gy1g8pu8vgzsjj20u0160kjo.jpg

Cr:DIOR

Looks like she is promoting different variety of Dior's handbags.  Gorgeous.  I love her look.  

• Like 4

So sad so for ZLY and all the Legend of Fei drama. I think she made a big mistake choosing that project. It is full of newcomers, except for her and obviously their companies are trying to push for more screen time and fillers etc. I guess they feel that they are paying just to bring in the ratings and buzz and she shouldn't care how bad the drama turns out to be.

She needs to work with more respected productions like Daylight. At the same time it is hard to find production companies as dedicated to storytelling as Daylight.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

So sad so for ZLY and all the Legend of Fei drama. I think she made a big mistake choosing that project. It is full of newcomers, except for her and obviously their companies are trying to push for more screen time and fillers etc. I guess they feel that they are paying just to bring in the ratings and buzz and she shouldn't care how bad the drama turns out to be.

She needs to work with more respected productions like Daylight. At the same time it is hard to find production companies as dedicated to storytelling as Daylight.

I too saw her weibo post.. It seems once again she is conned into this kind of stuff.. Y r they using ZLY to push their artist.. Esp third lead actress n the male lead lovestory is forced (acc. to the rumors)  and extra scenes being added.. I m loving my interest in it.. But still for her, I will watch it..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I too saw her weibo post.. It seems once again she is conned into this kind of stuff.. Y r they using ZLY to push their artist.. Esp third lead actress n the male lead lovestory is forced (acc. to the rumors)  and extra scenes being added.. I m loving my interest in it.. But still for her, I will watch it..

Her fan are fighting for her. Demanded the production company to stick to the original script. The original writer also threaten law suit if script is changed. So, maybe it will lead to a good result. Anyway, support her. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

What happens is that they hire ZLY and they know the drama will have buzz then these companies pay extra to promote their artists within the drama. A lot of stuff coming out is really off putting. Like how they didn't even give ZLY proper costumes when compared to the other ladies, etc. 

This is going to be a pass for me, will wait until another drama comes out. I have already seen my fair chair of botched adaptations. 

3 hours ago, leeza77 said:

Her fan are fighting for her. Demanded the production company to stick to the original script. The original writer also threaten law suit if script is changed. So, maybe it will lead to a good result. Anyway, support her. 

Fans of the book were also very upset. I saw that the cast and crew blew everything off. Like the original writer asked for an explanation if untrue but they are just trying to ignore it. I think that says that it is true, but hopefully they wont go super crazy with changes now that ZLY put them in the spotlight. She needs to stop working with production agencies that care more about heat than storytelling. This drama already feels like a waste of her time. 

• Like 3

I've been reading so many rumors as to y the 'burger' blog on her weibo.

1. The filming crew made up of 2 groups, one with her while the other with a stunt double of her and is done secretly.

2. From the novel, Zhou Fei took up most of the story so LY is supposed to get lots of screen time but they had decided to give some of the storyline to the third female character. Reminds me of OGT where the 'rock climbing' scene was given to the second couple instead so yeah, i sorta believe in this rumor but will wait and see what happens.

3. Since LY has made that post, the author has intervened but if the above rumor is true with some of the storyline given to the third character, technically the storyline is still there, i wonder if the author will still sue the company?

Someone had said that LY is being selfish and greedy for what she did and i was like " What!! Seriously??!!".  ZLY had her career started from scratch to reach this point and for them to take advantage of her now that she's famous and still a nice person, that they believe they can do this to her over and over again and they expect her to tolerate it?, i'm sure she's doing this for her fans too after what happened with OGT, glad that she decided to put her foot down.

Maybe if LY decides to quit this drama, WYB's fans will continue to give this show a boost but without LY's fireflies, maybe the viewers ratings will not be as tremendous.

• Like 3

@jewelsc

I honestly wish she would just leave the drama. Pay some termination fee and move on to a different project. From all the rumors coming out, this production is a big mess.

The author could sue since they are damaging her work, but it wont matter much. Look how many cdrama productions got taken to court and nothing. 

Almost everyone is supporting ZLY. Book fans are upset and the general public thinks this is a good opportunity to do something about these recent cdrama practices of adding fillers to promote supporting characters with backers. So I think most people feel that this is good. I cant imagine how bad things were for ZLY to speak up. The script must be awful.

This is a female centric drama, that means that it should be based around ZLY's character. You could have interesting storylines with supporting characters without cutting from the main character storyline. Just look at Minglan, I loved so many side characters and it still felt like Minglan's story. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Saw this

http://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1650569996034358941&wfr=spider&for=pc

This is an article posted by  China Youth Daily, they are a government run newspaper. They are explaining why ZLY would post that and taking her side. 

The sad part to all this is, it will never end as long as investors have a say in it and ZLY won't be the last even after putting them on a spotlight, this will just continue with other famous actors unless the govt. (SARFT or whatever they're calling themselves now) intervene.

And then again, ZLY seemed to love the novel so doesn't seem like she will be quitting it at all.

9 hours ago, jewelsc said:

The sad part to all this is, it will never end as long as investors have a say in it and ZLY won't be the last even after putting them on a spotlight, this will just continue with other famous actors unless the govt. (SARFT or whatever they're calling themselves now) intervene.

And then again, ZLY seemed to love the novel so doesn't seem like she will be quitting it at all.

I do think this article implies that the government is about to get mixed in. Today it also made the news. I think the fact that they give a script to actors when signing on to the project then drastically changed it later is wrong. It happened with Ashes of Love and I remember Liu YiFei complained about her drama script too. So it happens to everyone, but it shouldn't happen. 

Whatever she is filming right now is not the story she liked. But probably too late to quit, just has to power through. She needs to pick her projects better. 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 7:13 AM, icyphoenix said:

Well, for now it is just rumour, no?  I wished I can read chinese and can follow all these stories.  Been so busy that next thing I knew, oppsy daisy there were some hot news.  We don't really know why she took the project. Maybe she thought (naively) that they would do the decent thing and do it like really close to the original storyline.  Aie aie aie......