Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

On 6/19/2020 at 1:44 PM, angelangie said:

everyone will be wow.....that waist is really tiny!!!

I am really happy that she looks healthy... and I think that at times people forget how tiny she is in stature. :D 

On 6/25/2020 at 4:25 PM, Morpheus said:

Can't wait to see her on her new drama(幸福到万家), the plot seems interesting yet it's a bit risky. The drama is actually a remake of an old book I think. And there are already a lot of remake of it with different version... But in any case, I will support her !!! 

:heart1:

:hooray2:new drama. And I like the plot and that it is a "current drama" not wu shu or a wuxia drama. Lets just hope that it is a great crew behind it. :wub:

• Like 1

There have been rumors that our Yingbao was to participate as a guest on the variety show Chinese Restaurant since season 3 but that did not happen and now again her name came up for season 4 but this time it could be for real..well at least i hope so,:Please:..I need something updating with her in it, anything...

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 1:50 AM, jewelsc said:

There have been rumors that our Yingbao was to participate as a guest on the variety show Chinese Restaurant since season 3 but that did not happen and now again her name came up for season 4 but this time it could be for real..well at least i hope so,:Please:..I need something updating with her in it, anything...

your wish came true. She was spotted yesterday filming with Huang Xiaoming for  Chinese Restaurant season 4 in Hubei.

3f7E7HB.jpg

w4gchtw.jpg

Looking at how much she’s covered up .. I do wish people would give her some privacy but that’s unfortunately the price to pay with that kind of fame. 

UPDATE: more pics. She looks sooo pretty even from far. Especially when she smiles. 

aZvGJjA.jpg

12c4aKh.jpg

VbqEFSy.jpg

hw2NQM8.jpg

• Like 4

So happy to see that ZLY is finally on a variety show, at first i wasn't so sure if she was actually on her way to recording it when i saw those pics and clips of her and her assistant lifting the heavy box down those long flight of stairs( i'm like, where r all the strong men?), luckily our Yingbao has been keeping herself fit and strong..and then i again saw some pics of her and Huang Xiao Ming, i breathe a sigh of relief..finally, she is filming it!! Can't wait til it's aired..:hypehype:.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

So happy to see that ZLY is finally on a variety show, at first i wasn't so sure if she was actually on her way to recording it when i saw those pics and clips of her and her assistant lifting the heavy box down those long flight of stairs( i'm like, where r all the strong men?), luckily our Yingbao has been keeping herself fit and strong..and then i again saw some pics of her and Huang Xiao Ming, i breathe a sigh of relief..finally, she is filming it!! Can't wait til it's aired...

i wonder if carrying the boxes and luggages were part of the program (Huang XM was also carrying) because I’m sure the hundreds of fans there would have fought to carry those boxes for her hahah.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, vankomysin said:

i wonder if carrying the boxes and luggages were part of the program (Huang XM was also carrying) because I’m sure the hundreds of fans there would have fought to carry those boxes for her hahah.

Haha, IKR..did u see the crowd?

ZLY must've been tired going up and down them stairs even HXM tried helping her by pulling her bag while she held on to it as they climbed up those stairs..

• Shocked 1

9 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Haha, IKR..did u see the crowd?

ZLY must've been tired going up and down them stairs even HXM tried helping her by pulling her bag while she held on to it as they climbed up those stairs..

the crowd was massive and it’s obvious they were all screaming for ZLY in the videos and not HXM (I feel a lil bad for him). 

phew~ there must be a lot of focus and having to drown out the distraction to film that way.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2020 at 4:25 PM, Morpheus said:

Can't wait to see her on her new drama(幸福到万家), the plot seems interesting yet it's a bit risky. The drama is actually a remake of an old book I think. And there are already a lot of remake of it with different version... But in any case, I will support her !!! 

tenor.gif?itemid=7232536

Hello, when was this announced?  Would be nice to see her again.  I missed watching her dramas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

Hello, when was this announced?  Would be nice to see her again.  I missed watching her dramas.

Hellooo!! 

:yaaa:

I saw it on Vietnamese online newspaper, I saw it on mydramalist too but I don't know when they will air it.

Me too, I missed watching her T.T, just rewatch her movies and dramas to remind her beautiful and cute face

• Like 1

Her studio released a vlog today of a day in ZLY’s life in the make-up room and also while shooting an advert for Loccitane. Will wait for an article link to come up cos I don’t want to load this page with a video but here are some gifs anyway.

pz1h1QP.gif

7TLta8N.gif

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Li Ying’s studio teases us today:

pWnFmYC.mp4

looking at Ying Bao’s recent photos .. i really feel that she’s at her prime even at 33. It’s like she has this motherhood glow. Her features now are more beautiful and elegant than her previous cute image pre-marriage. I like both idol images either way. :D

• Like 2