Quantcast
sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

20 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Iqiyi  Scream Goddess 2 yrs in a row..and i think Kris Wu Yifan  for Iqiyi Scream God 2 yrs in a row too? 

I believe so.....congrats to both.  They both deserved success.

• Like 2

Hey I saw something interesting. On barbaramilanoffical Instagram account there is a pic of Zhao Li Ying holding a bag. I don’t know when the picture was taken but something about the photo is interesting. Hint: around the clothes section.

p.s I don’t know how to post pictures. Sorry :(

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mical Weinstein said:

Hey I saw something interesting. On barbaramilanoffical Instagram account there is a pic of Zhao Li Ying holding a bag. I don’t know when the picture was taken but something about the photo is interesting. Hint: around the clothes section.

p.s I don’t know how to post pictures. Sorry :(

Yes agree its interesting. I wonder if Yingbao has a new endosement?

Anyway I saw at this twitter below. She must hve read at barbaramilanofficial IG too.

• Like 2

There are still many PA viewers waiting for PA2 with same casts, doubt if this can be done, yet still crossing my fingers too. :)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

There are still many PA viewers waiting for PA2 with same casts, doubt if this can be done, yet still crossing my fingers too. :)

And I am one of them.by the way, My sister is Marathoning PA right now she's already in ep 58:Dand I told her that the ending is very very very nice:lol:lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

14 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

I would happy if zly can be paired with huang xuang. Their short film last year was superb. 

I was thinking the same a few days ago, i hope it will happen too.

8 hours ago, heatherbee said:

And I am one of them.by the way, My sister is Marathoning PA right now she's already in ep 58:Dand I told her that the ending is very very very nice:lol:lol.

LOL..u r so cruel to ur sister :lol:..i stop watching the ending, i can't take it anymore, i cried my eyes out the first time... and i doubt the same casts will be back for a season 2, if any.

• Like 4

Just read "Story of Minglan" aring date on Dec 25 2018. I think it was rumoured on Dec 24th b4. Hope its correct now.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I was thinking the same a few days ago, i hope it will happen too.

LOL..u r so cruel to ur sister :lol:..i stop watching the ending, i can't take it anymore, i cried my eyes out the first time... and i doubt the same casts will be back for a season 2, if any.

Haha..and I recieved her message saying that Im so bad.ddnt told her its a cliff ending:D

Same here, I only watch the ending ONCE..never CB there already coz it will just break my heart:bawling:.

Thinking the same also..specially that she's already married..or maybe her hubby can be the new Yuen yue:Dcoz I cant imagine her doing a steamy scene with anorher guy...even if its only for work..:D

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, heatherbee said:

Haha..and I recieved her message saying that Im so bad.ddnt told her its a cliff ending:D

Same here, I only watch the ending ONCE..never CB there already coz it will just break my heart:bawling:.

Thinking the same also..specially that she's already married..or maybe her hubby can be the new Yuen yue:Dcoz I cant imagine her doing a steamy scene with anorher guy...even if its only for work..:D

LOL..Nah, LGX is the only Yuwen Yue in my eyes, he was perfect for that role..and if he was so shy doing the kissing scene with Yingbao when she was single, there's no way he will do a steamy scene with her being a married woman :lol:, besides, i think LY will be more  careful in picking certain roles to play now that she's married, maybe love story with just showing 'emotions' just like with LYF in The Legend of Chusen.

• Like 2

December 25th at 20 o'clock in the evening! Christmas! Hunan Satellite TV alone broadcast! 

iQiyi, Tencent video, Youku all network broadcast! Know whether the flower has been online! 

This Minglan is so nice! Wait for the TV version official announcement! 

Ps YouTube drama broadcast, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore broadcast simultaneously!
40ab4f4cly1fyd6keuq4mj21ty0u0u0x.jpg
Confirm broadcast on 25th Dec 2018.
  • Like 7