Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

6 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

She is pregnant.. Wow!! Congo yingbao 

MTtIUVg.jpg

So happy for both her and FSF!!

As a viewer, I'm sad for it means she probably wouldn't be back to work for another year or so, and we wouldn't see any more of her shows next 1.5 years at least?? :tears:

However, very happy for her as she starts another chapter of her life! 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Aww..our Yingbao is gonna have a xiao baobao, FSF just announced it, so happy for them.

It's cute how they announced it with Minglan drama :)  I am pleased for them.  For many years all her fans were anxious of her being on the shelf.  Wow, congrats Yingbao!

On 12/31/2018 at 2:37 PM, lassie1234 said:

Happy new year everyone!!!

Happy New Year 2019!

• Like 3

congrats! i'm glad they didn't hide it and i think they didn't care to hide their marriage... they wanted to wait for that special date and her birthday to announce it unlike some celebrities that hide their marriage and pregnancy. I'm glad... happy events should be shared with the world. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, m0us3y said:

As a viewer, I'm sad for it means she probably wouldn't be back to work for another year or so, and we wouldn't see any more of her shows next 1.5 years at least?? :tears:

I believe she might take longer eventho i hope not, i'm looking at at least 2 yrs, probably with some small projects at first.  Altho i would love to see her back very soon but then again i wouldn't want her to be like some who would put their career b4 their family

2 hours ago, frenchfan said:

It's cute how they announced it with Minglan drama :)  I am pleased for them.  For many years all her fans were anxious of her being on the shelf.  Wow, congrats Yingbao!

Happy New Year 2019!

True, i too was one of them ..i think i read somewhere where she'd once said 'if there were icing on her cake that would be great but if not then it's no big deal' this quote was about her meeting that special someone.

2 hours ago, tsukimori said:

congrats! i'm glad they didn't hide it and i think they didn't care to hide their marriage... they wanted to wait for that special date and her birthday to announce it unlike some celebrities that hide their marriage and pregnancy. I'm glad... happy events should be shared with the world. 

I agree about their wanting to wait for those special dates to announce anything.  I was reading up some blogs where some haters saying that she's a liar for denying her pregnancy, first of all i think the papz and the gossipers were already 'taking away their thunders', and secondly she was probably at her early stage which she would rather play it safe to announce anything too soon and third, i don't think  she's the only one with the name 赵丽颖 so ppl posting of ppl's ultrasound is sorta invading on that person's privacy.  They should just let them do things at their own paces, i'm pretty sure ZLY or FSF know how anxious their fans r and will not disappoint them.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Thanks for a wonderful breaking new year news.

16 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

She is pregnant.. Wow!! Congo yingbao 

MTtIUVg.jpg

Congrats to the couple for adding a new member in their family.

As yingbao firefly, i wish her all happiness, wealth & good health for this coming year. 

Let us all patiently wait for her to come back after maternity.

Edited by minoku2209
  • Like 5

Will miss her dramas but I wonder if she’ll be a power-mom like Chompoo Araya, balancing career and motherhood by having a nanny and bringing the baby to work after a 6 month break; she went back to talk shows and events but no dramas. I don’t know how supportive the C-Entertainment industry is compared to others. Most of the Asian actresses I’ve seen take 2-3 years off.

• Like 4

@jewelsc your timeline is probably more practical. Was just hoping it will be sooner. A part of me hopes she will be back soon especially since she's doing really well, and reaching new heights with her every project, so ride on the wave and reach for the stars!

At the same time hoping that she will take the opportunity to rest up, recuperate and focus on her life outside work, and her new family..

I'm just full of contradiction...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, m0us3y said:

@jewelsc your timeline is probably more practical. Was just hoping it will be sooner. A part of me hopes she will be back soon especially since she's doing really well, and reaching new heights with her every project, so ride on the wave and reach for the stars!

At the same time hoping that she will take the opportunity to rest up, recuperate and focus on her life outside work, and her new family..

I'm just full of contradiction...

I suppose if Minglan does well by the end of its run then i think she will still be in demand and now that she will be on her maternity it's pretty obvious they will give her the time until she is ready again or maybe as @hello210 commented, she will have to balance her career and her family life by either hiring a nanny etc for her to come back sooner.  But if Minglan doesn't do so well, will they just consider her as one of those superstar who has had their time  bcos there seems to be alot of new and upcoming actresses they can consider instead?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

I suppose if Minglan does well by the end of its run then i think she will still be in demand and now that she will be on her maternity it's pretty obvious they will give her the time until she is ready again or maybe as @hello210 commented, she will have to balance her career and her family life by either hiring a nanny etc for her to come back sooner.  But if Minglan doesn't do so well, will they just consider her as one of those superstar who has had their time  bcos there seems to be alot of new and upcoming actresses they can consider instead?

There is always going to be new, younger actresses. I guess it’ll be up what LY is willing to do to make a comeback. Who knows...maybe it’ll be a reason to do PA2. Yang Mi and others were able to make a comeback but many have their children raised by grandparents and get criticized for it. Chompoo Arrya’s nannies (she has twins) are lucky cause they’ve traveled to different places in Asia and Europe with them since she’s maintaining her presence in the Entertainment and international fashion scene and shrugs off the parenting criticisms.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

Minglan isn't quite like normal "mainstream" series tho. It's..slow...

I'm watching ML because of ZLY as I'm interested to see how she would portray the character which again seems different from the other characters she has played.

Still, there are episodes (ie ep8) that ZLY appeared for like...a minute??

I'm watching because I quite like the production and when ZLY appears, I like her quiet confidence and intelligence. 

But I wouldn't be too surprised if it doesn't do as well as her previous projects. 

But I do hope she can still make a comeback regardless of the result of minglan. 

As mentioned by @hello210 PA2 might be a good one! I still feel there's so much more potential in CQ that she could develop! 

• Like 5