Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

10 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Yingbao's news. I'm always happy whenever she's happy. :wub:

Her comments about FSF really reminds me of how GTY cares for ML. 

Always buying her food, ever so gentle and caring! 

• Like 7

Wishing all sommpier's firefly who celebrates ~a happy & prosperous Lunar/Chinese New Year. :D

Yingbao's Weibo update today:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

40 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Seems Yingbao was there during Happy Camp shooting.

She did accompany fsf for the shooting. But the p1 & p2 were not the same date. P1 was later. P2 was few months earlier, their flight to shanghai. I think zly likes to wear fsf clothe. Maybe a peculiar taste of pregnant woman. Maybe she likes how the coat smell of fsf. Feeling of warmth and safe.. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

8 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

3 more days The Story of Minglan will end :tears:

Oh nooooooooooooooooooo  I don't want it to end.  :bawling:

• Sad 5

5 hours ago, leeza77 said:

She did accompany fsf for the shooting. But the p1 & p2 were not the same date. P1 was later. P2 was few months earlier, their flight to shanghai. I think zly likes to wear fsf clothe. Maybe a peculiar taste of pregnant woman. Maybe she likes how the coat smell of fsf. Feeling of warmth and safe.. :D

From what i've learnt to differentiate a woman's and man's buttoned-up tops,  is that the button on the woman's usually on the left so from what i'm seeing here, it seems like it's a woman's coat but y did she get an oversize one? i would like to think the opposite, it's FSF who got it for her so they can both wear it , maybe he too likes the smell of her on the clothing ;)...haha, but seriously i think she got it to hide her pregnancy.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, frenchfan said:

Oh nooooooooooooooooooo  I don't want it to end.  :bawling:

Me too!! I've been following the show religiously for the past 1.5 months and it has been such an enjoyable ride I don't want this to enddd! :heartbreak:

25 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

From what i've learnt to differentiate a woman's and man's buttoned-up tops,  is that the button on the woman's usually on the left so from what i'm seeing here, it seems like it's a woman's coat but y did she get an oversize one? i would like to think the opposite, it's FSF who got it for her so they can both wear it , maybe he too likes the smell of her on the clothing ;)...haha, but seriously i think she got it to hide her pregnancy.

Hahahah. So it's actually FSF wearing ZLY's clothes and not the other way around! That's cute! 

I reckon she looks cute in the oversized coat too since she's so small! :lol:

• LOL 5

28 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Congratulations.. Break the 600 day record. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Its almost end, finally the viewership breakup to 2%. Anyway this is very very good for the TSoML team, hope all the casts team will get better project offer on their hands.

• Like 9
  • Love 1