Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

Recommended Posts

Congrats to our Yingbao and FSF for the arrival of their baby boy!..finally she gets to see how her baby looks:D (i've read that somewhere).

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Congrats. Their son is born today. Feng shao feng just posted the baby footprints on his weibo.

 

 

w640slw.jpg

 

Ohh...finally,congratulations to our lovely couple:blush: and welcome to the world little angel:innocent:,,hope they also show us his face hihi...Im so happy for them:heart:..

Tears of joy:bawling::heart:...

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Not Quote Images
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted this at the otp thread and reposting here.

 

I just want to mention that a lot of people are saying that ZLY shouldn't have denied her pregnancy. So if you do the math you will see that in late July there were rumors that she was 3 months pregnant, which her staff denied. There was no way for her to be 3 months pregnant in July. If she was pregnant it was probably less than a month and unlikely that she would have noticed. Women notice their pregnancy when they are already at least 5-6 weeks pregnant. 

 

http://weibo-go.blogspot.com/2018/08/zanilia-zhao-liying-3-months-pregnant.html

 

On top of that, pregnancies are a very personal thing. Miscarriages happen. Most women prefer not to report their pregnancies until they are safe (way beyond the first trimester). It is very hard to deal with miscarriage so imagine having  a bunch of reporters asking you about it and sneaking into hospitals to get your personal information. 

 

Some people online love to badmouth her, but these are the facts.

 

On a personal note, I've had a miscarriage and I don't know if ZLY ever had one but I know that after such an experience you are less likely to want your pregnancy to be known. At least that was the way for me and I understand her. Before a celebrity she is a human being. I think people who haven't experienced this stuff dont understand and there seems to be a taboo about women speaking of stuff like this. 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I posted this at the otp thread and reposting here.

 

I just want to mention that a lot of people are saying that ZLY shouldn't have denied her pregnancy. So if you do the math you will see that in late July there were rumors that she was 3 months pregnant, which her staff denied. There was no way for her to be 3 months pregnant in July. If she was pregnant it was probably less than a month and unlikely that she would have noticed. Women notice their pregnancy when they are already at least 5-6 weeks pregnant. 

 

http://weibo-go.blogspot.com/2018/08/zanilia-zhao-liying-3-months-pregnant.html

 

On top of that, pregnancies are a very personal thing. Miscarriages happen. Most women prefer not to report their pregnancies until they are safe (way beyond the first trimester). It is very hard to deal with miscarriage so imagine having  a bunch of reporters asking you about it and sneaking into hospitals to get your personal information. 

 

Some people online love to badmouth her, but these are the facts.

 

On a personal note, I've had a miscarriage and I don't know if ZLY ever had one but I know that after such an experience you are less likely to want your pregnancy to be known. At least that was the way for me and I understand her. Before a celebrity she is a human being. I think people who haven't experienced this stuff dont understand and there seems to be a taboo about women speaking of stuff like this. 

 

 

Yes, it's true, i remember now, someone did say that she was 3 months along at the time (July/August) so obviously she would've denied that but then again the way the papz or the media were like wolves hounding on her and already shared the public her 'secrets' why should she please them by confirming anything? I would hate it too if someone tells out my secret, i will say it if or when i'm ready.. We all know she's very protective and want to make sure her family stayed low-key.  She's THE popular actress at this time so we should only know her as an actress and watch her works no need to go stalk on her family.  I'm pretty sure we will not be seeing her baby either unless it's the back of his head or all covered up.

 

So sorry about your personal experience and i hope this didn't or will not deter u from having more children...but on a happy note, Liying is a first time mommy!

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

 

Yes, it's true, i remember now, someone did say that she was 3 months along at the time (July/August) so obviously she would've denied that but then again the way the papz or the media were like wolves hounding on her and already shared the public her 'secrets' why should she please them by confirming anything? I would hate it too if someone tells out my secret, i will say it if or when i'm ready.. We all know she's very protective and want to make sure her family stayed low-key.  She's THE popular actress at this time so we should only know her as an actress and watch her works no need to go stalk on her family.  I'm pretty sure we will not be seeing her baby either unless it's the back of his head or all covered up.

 

So sorry about your personal experience and i hope this didn't or will not deter u from having more children...but on a happy note, Liying is a first time mommy!

 

Thankfully, I was able to get pregnant right away and now have a daughter. But like I said it made me feel like I didn't want to share my pregnancy until I felt like it was safe so I wouldnt get asked painful questions. I understand ZLY not wanting to share something so personal.  Everyone is different but I just feel like some people are unable to think why someone would keep it secret and I was giving my two cents ^^

  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've read there will be a remake of Boss and Me but in Thai version, filming will start next month..wonder if the actress will be as cute as LiYing?  i hope i will get to see it when it's out.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's such a tease..she's showing us all those yummy food and then tell us to slim down and go on a diet :lol:..i think she's trying to convince herself too after seeing all those delish food on the table, somebody's trying to 'fatten' her again :D.  Miss her so much.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the post!!!

 

So happy to hear from hear, knowing how much she loves food , how can she resist :joy:. missing her so much too.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many hints that our Ying bao will be a guest at a couple of variety shows press conferences - Chinese Restaurant 3 and Viva La Romance 3..i hope this is true.  Please come back soon Ying bao..miss u!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 3:53 PM, jewelsc said:

So many hints that our Ying bao will be a guest at a couple of variety shows press conferences - Chinese Restaurant 3 and Viva La Romance 3..i hope this is true.  Please come back soon Ying bao..miss u!!

I hope the rumours are true.  I have been missing her so much.  I have not see any new dramas since ML ended and she had her baby boy.  I hop eshe has managed to rest after giving birth and spending quality time with hubby and family.    

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, frenchfan said:

I hope the rumours are true.  I have been missing her so much.  I have not see any new dramas since ML ended and she had her baby boy.  I hop eshe has managed to rest after giving birth and spending quality time with hubby and family.    

 

I think she's all rested but my guess is she just isn't ready to leave her ''little bundle of joy' (Bubbles i believe that's his nickname) not even for a day so imagine her having to do those variety shows that requires her to be away for at least 2-3 months..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw that ZLY didnt win her Magnolia nomination  :( 

On the bright side she has two Magnolia nominations, which is pretty impressive. Hopefully next time. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing how she is spotted despite all her covering.  Looks like she has gotten back her figure!  I have missed her :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...