[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Thanks @angieknowsfor clarifying about the EliteGen magazine write-up.  With SS' popularity and the public's intense interest in them, many media outlets are taking liberties with what they published about our couple, sigh. 

Sina posted this article on JK yesterday with the headline "if care about popularity, would not get married, but she is more important than popularity" and it's been going around IG, Twitter, etc.  His name and the hashtag "if care about popularity, would not get married" was trending on the top of weibo's hot list the whole day yesterday.  While the article's content is not misleading, the headline of the article is not what JK said verbatim (he did say if he cares about popularity, he wouldn't be getting married, but he did not say Kyo is more important than popularity).  It was what the writer thought JK implied.  I suspect it's also more click-bait worthy with that headline.

Here is a rough translation of the article (mostly just the important parts):

Song Joong Ki:  If care about popularity, would not get married, but she is more important than popularity (headline)

According to Taiwan media reports, Korean stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be getting married on October 31.  Their every moves would be the focus of fans.  Although the news have been announced, his popularity did not go down.  In a recent interview, he said he would not pursue popularity, laughingly said "otherwise, I can't get married". 

Song Joong Ki is busy with promoting the film "Battleship Island" these days.  When asked about his feeling on his rapid rise in popularity, he frankly said that although his income has increased, but doesn't feel proud because of that, instead because the rise in popularity happened so early also means the road ahead could go downhill soon.  "If I just want to become more popular, probably can't get married then".  Bluntly said he wants to challenge projects that will help him grow as an actor, not just pursue popularity.  Song Joong Ki said that compared to being a superstar, he wants to become an ordinary person more.

https://zx.sina.cn/e/2017-07-20/zx-ifyihrmf3060748.d.html?vt=4&wm=3049_0028&sendweibouid=2028810631

Just to add to the above account:

the article mentioned that ever since his announcement of marriage to SHK, his popularity did not drop but instead rose, and with more than 100 advertisements/endorsements yet to film. He laughingly mentioned if he chases only popularity, he probably won't be able to get married anytime soon". The writer of the article mentioned that his view of how love is more important than bread (I.e as an actor, size of income is likely tied to how popular he is) is commendable and delighted his fans about the kind of person he is.

The writer also mentioned that in the interview, he has unwittingly revealed his unique view of how he cares more about love than his popularity ranking, and how he views his acting career. The writer ended by praising his views and saying that SHK is marrying the right guy!!

14 hours ago, snoopy18 said:

RE: the latest Magazine shoot cum interview:

I know I should not be saying this but I am SO glad that her past 2 relationships with the other actors did not pan out, though it has caused her to be labeled as "being involved with her co-stars" (btw, I don't understand what is so scandalous about that? It is not like one of them is married or anything then). 

Now she finds her OTL aka One True ❤️!! Detractors, boo hoo! 

I agree on para #2 - some are saying she got involved with every leading men she had and there's no forever for her. - which means they are expecting for them to break-up soon.  Those 2 mistakes made SHK wiser and more mature - until the right one came along - and now she is happy.  Glad there is a man like SJK who believes in pursuing what you really dream for in life - to marry a woman he loves and be with her forever.

BTW - during the presscon of BI, SJK mentioned 'he was so embarrassed to find out how much the ancestors suffered in the past' while doing the movie.  How kind and sympathetic - just like the future wife SHK - they really are meant to be together.

1 hour ago, snoopy18 said:

Just to add to the above account:

the article mentioned that ever since his announcement of marriage to SHK, his popularity did not drop but instead rose, and with more than 100 advertisements/endorsements yet to film. 

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! Bring it on... Couple CFs pleeeeeease :wub: 

We'll do anything to support your  procreation JK ah!  Work hard and build a BIG family, ok! :lol:

46 minutes ago, viyra said:

I agree on para #2 - some are saying she got involved with every leading men she had and there's no forever for her. - which means they are expecting for them to break-up soon.  Those 2 mistakes made SHK wiser and more mature - until the right one came along - and now she is happy.  Glad there is a man like SJK who believes in pursuing what you really dream for in life - to marry a woman he loves and be with her forever.

BTW - during the presscon of BI, SJK mentioned 'he was so embarrassed to find out how much the ancestors suffered in the past' while doing the movie.  How kind and sympathetic - just like the future wife SHK - they really are meant to be together.

To be fair nobody knows what the future holds. Breaking up can happen to any couple at the most unexpected of times, no matter how seemingly happy and faithful they may appear to be.

These two look to be set for a long time together, maybe their entire lifetime, but nothing is guaranteed in life, except death.  

Hmmmm ... Well, whatever the future holds, I think it's better to just wish the best for the Songs. Nothing is guaranteed in life, but for sure, at present, the Songs are in love and engaged. So, let's just look to their future with optimism. It feels rather in poor taste during this happy occasion for the Songs to almost expect the negative to happen to them, but that's just my opinion. I think what the Songs would appreciate from shippers now is our support, sending them well wishes and a wonderful life together, and it's nice to see that many here are doing that.

45 minutes ago, angieknows said:

Hmmmm ... Well, whatever the future holds, I think it's better to just wish the best for the Songs. Nothing is guaranteed in life, but for sure, at present, the Songs are in love and engaged. So, let's just look to their future with optimism. It feels rather in poor taste during this happy occasion for the Songs to almost expect the negative to happen to them, but that's just my opinion. I think what the Songs would appreciate from shippers now is our support, and it's nice to see that many here are doing that.

Its a happy event to every person in this world to meet someone who perfectly fits you.lets just be happy for whatever they have now,and pray with them that it will stay even beyond forever.Love begets love.It takes two to tango.We may not exactly know how depth their love but its manifestation is in their every words and actions. Just love them both #songsong

********SARANGI~LOVE EXPRESSION OF SJK~ SHK IN WORDS & FEELING****

Already almost 3 wks since SSC marriage announcement the joy thinking of them together still amazing adrenaline strong.  Reading & looking your kindly trans post of SJK appearance @ the BI premier make me want to hear his love expression more happened to remember this "Really" song JK sang @ Chengu FM w/Kyo listening & watching  backstage.   Also, notice Kyo really like this song.  JK purposely sang his ture feeling toward Kyo.  Love his love endearment term to call Kyo: my colleage=my cherish  friend=my lovelyy partner=my precious friend=my sweet honey=future formal title.  Only phrase i can remember from the BI press JK said"Kyo the person I love" meant a lot also means "Kyo the Love of His Life".  Here we can feel deeper Jk feeling express to his beloved Kyo!

**Only Focus of we dream JK love to Kyo @ Chengu back then & Now It REALLY the SSC dream love comes true***

Driving home from work & happened to listen this song on the love song radio when this is played just keep thinking of JK love so deep, thoughtful, & unconditional patience for Kyo just simply feeling so happiness deep down in heart. Kyo's 1st ever expression toward JK really deep phrased: "I can  FEEL HIS LOVE & HEAR MY OWN HEART".   In other words, Two Hearts At ONE beating same Love~Sarangi Rythm irresistible of not falling for one & another.  The Deep of JK  Love bring out Kyo's Cherry Blossom Heart to synchronize w/his Heart at Once.

***Kyo's Feeling JK  Deep Love able to open her fully heart unconditionally**

Looking at Kyo most update IG pic can only describe: Thanks heavenly GOD for a beautiful Love SSC & Looking toward the future of BLESSING, HAPPINESS, SUCCESS & BEAUTIFUL FAMILY with gorgeous children.  And I also see picture of awesome  beautiful WHITE & blue sky wanting to listen again "Beautiful In  Whilte" of SSC. 

***My All TIme BEST FAVORITE SSC LOVE SONG****

Thanks everyone for update & trans of SSC  &  Great Day!

Happy Weekend to  Lovely SSC!, Kyo!Thanks for the  update &  BEST Always !

p.s.credit to video owners

3 hours ago, incoty said:

To be fair nobody knows what the future holds. Breaking up can happen to any couple at the most unexpected of times, no matter how seemingly happy and faithful they may appear to be.

These two look to be set for a long time together, maybe their entire lifetime, but nothing is guaranteed in life, except death.  

yeah! I can feel it's coming your way. 

Sounds as if my grandma just found a way into Soompi and left a wise-a@@ comment, true Asian style! :crazy:

It's okay chingu ah, to be optimistic and feeling euphoric over their wedding news. it hasn't killed anyone, so far. we've been checking our pulse daily to be sure.. all the SongSong sweetness might have made a few of us passed out here and there but we all came back for more.  We all are on cloud 9 and we don't want to come down anytime soon.. so if anyone can't handle feeling elated, please be kind to yourself and others and try to quietly negate your own thoughts so you can lower yourself to your own manageable comfort level, and stay there.  Thank You.

On 8/7/2016 at 10:27 PM, Amy Phan said:

10 Qualities that makes Song Hye Kyo stand out from the crowd

{After reading so many good comments about SHK from other HK celebrities after Prada launching event, I feel the need to write an individual post for SHK simply because she deserves it. I love SS as a couple but I also love them individually and I'm aware that this is a SSC thread, so  please let me know if you find my post inappropriate. This post is super long so it will take a bit of patience to read it and if you do, I hope you will enjoy it :)}

Song Joong Ki – To be able to film together with Korea’s most beautiful actress, I felt really happy. Everyone thinks it’s because of her outer appearance that she became famous, but after working together, I realized her inner heart and personality are really good also. 

Jo In Sung – She has so many talents. Her charm doesn’t lie in just the pretty genes she inherited from her parents. You can’t measure her up with just her face. She is really concentrated and focused on her work and she is a true professional. She really brightens up any set. She is like a flower.

John Park – She was very good-natured and kind. I was so thankful because even though I’m just a rookie singer, she treated me so warmly. 

Grandmother Yang GeumDuk – 88-year-old victim of forced labor in Mitsubishi Heavy Industries – When I heard your wise decision to reject the offer from Mitsubishi, I shed tears and felt as if the thorn in this grandmother’s heart had all fallen out. I was so glad that if I had wings, I would have flown away. 

---------------

There is something intriguing and compelling about a girl who lights up every room she walks in. 

Is it her style? No. 

Is it her long flowing hair? No. 

Is it her flawless complexion? No. 

We cannot deny the fact that appearance does play an important role in making one woman attractive in the eyes of others; however, appearance isn’t the only key factor. Which qualities in a woman that make everyone turn their heads and lay their eyes on her even from across the room? What make one woman so special enough to bring everyone’s attention to her?  What makes a woman stand out in the crowd? In this case, what makes Song Hye Kyo stand out in the crowd?

[Please continue in the spoiler at your convenience]

Hide contents
1. Self – Worth

She knows that her value is not defined by the opinion of people, but rather by who she is in “the one” who made her – that is “herself. Without seeking for the approval of other people, she always stands with confidence and her head held high in every single event she participatein and be firm with all of the decisions she makes simply because no one could understand her worth more than herself. 

2. Passion – Work Ethic 

She is not known for laziness; she may take quite a bit of time choosing the next project after her previous one has come to an end. She isn’t in a hurry, she takes her time considering both of the pros and cons but when she has made her choice, she works diligently with an attitude of ambition and enthusiasm. Even when the job seems less than ideal, she always works with a cheerful heart and a constant gratitude for the ability to work and the opportunity to work for something she is desired. 

John Woo – Director of The Crossing - Song Hye Kyo is always prepared to act, so she only makes a few mistakes. When she gets mixed up with lines, she tries to make the best out of it rather than slyly attempt to get away with it. 

Kim Si Hyung – Director of Photography of DOTS – Song Hye Kyo is a type of actress who, instead of concentrating on looks, would intentionally ask the directors to film her such that her acting and expressions and gaze can stand out more.

3. Self- Discipline 

She always tries to maintain the consistent good habits in her life like getting enough rest, proper nutrition, and exercise….. Those habits reflect her commitment to take care of her overall health because she is aware that being self-discipline allows her to care for her family, her friends, her colleagues, her puppies, and other priorities in her life more effectively. 

4. Nurturing 

She nurtures and cares for the needs of not only her family and friends, but those who are less fortunate than herself and those who have no one to lean on. She seeks for ways to help with the best she could and she does it, but in her very own discreet wayShe treats everyone with the same love and respect, regardless of their social class because she knows that helping people makes the world go ‘round. It blesses others, but blesses her even more so. 

KBS relayed on May 2, “Song Hye Kyo has participated in the narration for ‘family month’s special documentary - May, the Children. Song Kye Kyo decided to do the narration because she felt that there is a necessity to communicate the need for pediatric care facilities and hospices in Korea”. It was reported that Song Hye Kyo politely declined any payment for narrating the documentary – allkpop May – 2016

Song Hye Kyo along with a professor named Seo Kyung Duk from a Korean women’s university, had donated Korean guidebooks to the historic sites of Korean provisional Governments in China including XiangzhouChongqing and Changsha. Song Hye Kyo also took part in the creation of the content of the guidebooks; she said “Although there are major Korean historical sites in China, there are not very many Korean guidebooks. By doing this small thing, I would like to help visitors enjoy the site more. – soompi April – 2016 

In an effort to help children from low-income families, actress Song Hye Kyo became the seventh member of a small charity project called “Cinema Angels” which consists of Korean actors and actress in the film industry and handed out 1,000 free tickets to the Busan International Film Festival. Despite her busy schedule, Song Hye Kyo shared her mission to make donation via her shooting money from Bazaar magazine; she has commented “I hope these tickets will allow needy children in Busan have good memories from the Busan International Film Festival. I also hope these children would attend the festival to find a brand new world and get new visions of movies”- soompi October - 2013

5. Dignity

As a public figure, she is always aware that she could be impacting someone’s life. She holds herself to high standards for the way she dresses, speaks, and behaves for the sake of her own honor and for the sake of many fans who are seeking her as their role model. 

Jin Goo – Song Hye Kyo is originally a more outgoing, humble, kind and all around fun person. But we are living in times where every word we speak has to be carefully thought out. So I think she is more quiet and careful with her words these days. 

6. Resilience 

Her foundation is solidly rooted in the way she was educated since she was a little child, therefore she is not easily shaken. She is independent and strong. She meets challenges and obstacles, she fails, but she always stands up stronger. She knows that when she is faithful and thankful during trials and hardships, that she will safely come out of the storm even more prepared and sharpened. 

7. Humble

She knows that pride and ego are the root of disappointment.  She is not familiar with bragging on herself. She has never once admitted that she is good enough. No matter how famous and talented she is as an actress, she never stops trying. 

“Acting has never been easy, and it will never be. When I was younger, I thought time will tell. But as I become more seasoned, it was the complete opposite. I became very nervous whenever I start filming for a new work to this day. I think a lot about the character I play. I became stressed thinking about how to portray the character in the best way.Even after completing a successful role, nothing much changes. I will do as I have always been doing. It won’t lead to any change of direction in my career.” – Song Hye Kyo for Presscon at Four Season Hotel  

“Even when I am 100% prepared and have full confidence on the shooting locations, I would still worry whether people would accept my acting/my own interpretation of how to act” – Song HyeKyo for Elle China’

8. Mentorship

She is a humbled hearted and wise in knowing that she will never know everything there is to know. She has a passion for learning and growing, she seeks for guidance from those who have more experiences than her, she invites advice and she is open for feedbacks because she knows that that is the way for her to improve and become a better actress & a better person. But more than that, she never hesitates to offer her guidance to those who are younger and less experienced than her and especially to those who are eager to learn new things just like her.

Kim Ji Won – When I first met her, I was a little afraid and wasn’t sure how to act. But in fact, she is very kind and childlike. When I approached her all nervous, she would say, ‘Why are you like that? Just be natural’. When I filmed scenes that were taxing on my body, she was the one who took care of me. I was really grateful.  

9. Honest

She knows the liberating and healing power in revealing her struggles and shame. She is honest with those who mistreat her and she is loyal with those who honor her. She lets them know that she only tolerates respect just as she respects them. 

After finishing filming for TWTWB finale, SHK personally handed out handwritten notes in her essay book ‘Hye Kyo’s Time’ to the staffsone of her letters reads “Whenever I see your smiling face, there were a lot of times when it made me feel better. Thank you. Because playing my character was difficult and led me to have no time to rest, I am regretful that I couldn’t spend more time with you. Let’s meet a again. You did a good job” – allkpop April - 2013.

10. Authentic

She is true to herself and always gives credit where credit is due. She cares greatly for the people who have supported her through ups and downs; she is forever thankful for them, she gives them the acknowledgement they deserve, and cherishes them wholeheartedly.  

There are some who have been fans for a long time. I am so grateful to them. Thank you to those who have believed in me and supported me since ‘Autumn in My Heart’ until now no matter what choices I made. Going forward, I would like if you could continue to believe in me no matter what decisions I make or whatever happens to me” – Song HyeKyo for Star1 Magazine. 

“Special thanks to my fans who have beautiful hearts. I am so happy because of you! I will cherish this honor. Sending my love” – Song Hye Kyo’s Instagram

Song Hye Kyo – a talented actress with a heart made out of gold – she is someone who is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.

Song Hye Kyo – a woman whose beauty shines on the inside and out – she is someone who doesn’t only have a pretty face, but also a pretty mind, a pretty heart and most importantly, a beautiful soul. 

Song Hye Kyo – our idol, our role model, our inspiration – she is THE ONE who deserves to be treated with respect and to be overflown with appreciation and support – she is the one who deserves to be loved – she is the one who deserves to be happy….forever. 

{For all that being said, we know you are an amazing and caring man and we have absolutely faith that you could protect our SHK forever so please take care of her, respect her, cherish her, and love her for eternity our dear SJK-ssi

-----------------------------

{Thank you so much for spending time reading my post, hopefully there will be one for SJK coming in the future. Until then, stay patient, stay positive and Happy Sailing} 

Source: multiple articles collected from sheismore, soompi, allkapop, instagram,...

hi,new to this thread,just going thru previous posts ^^

decided to bring back this post coz its a worth to read again :D

Can we just focus on being happy for the Songs? Is that too much to ask for? Like seriously there are so many things that we can spazz on and yet some people still choose to focus on let's say something from the past perhaps? 

Aigooo some people here really need to learn when to click the post button lol (just my observation though) 

Anyhoo D-4 until BI's release date I hope it would do good. 

Thanks to all for pix, news etc....until now the wedding announcement is still a surreal thing for me  although we saw it coming, but still...I'm still on cloud 9 lol

Thanks to @angie and @hclover for the clarifications...i was wondering about the pix and the contents as well <_< . And may i ask chingus ss fans here to refrain to post reports from clickbait sites as irsquir or something cos it's quite annoying stuffs there. We dont need  to read those nonsense stuffs like that.

Hope the best for BI ...at the moment, the presale tickets is on the 1st spot at the cinemas....t's good then, cos JK needs the living and to take care of his Kyo forever :lol:

btw, welcome back @joongkyo1031 , you have been missed :)

SS beautiful moments :wub:

WkQuZW.gif

WxCsvG.gif

WhJRfj.gif

1Ig9kN.jpg'

UQDpOa.gif

lHj2Dg.jpg

MvE97f.jpg

Pretty sure Kyo wanna to hug him here, but couldn't

BQjkRS.gif

@ to the right owner

Only 101 days left, yay!

18 hours ago, hclover96 said:

Thanks @angieknowsfor clarifying about the EliteGen magazine write-up.  With SS' popularity and the public's intense interest in them, many media outlets are taking liberties with what they published about our couple, sigh. 

Sina posted this article on JK yesterday with the headline "if care about popularity, would not get married, but she is more important than popularity" and it's been going around IG, Twitter, etc.  His name and the hashtag "if care about popularity, would not get married" was trending on the top of weibo's hot list the whole day yesterday.  While the article's content is not misleading, the headline of the article is not what JK said verbatim (he did say if he cares about popularity, he wouldn't be getting married, but he did not say Kyo is more important than popularity).  It was what the writer thought JK implied.  I suspect it's also more click-bait worthy with that headline.

Here is a rough translation of the article (mostly just the important parts):

Song Joong Ki:  If care about popularity, would not get married, but she is more important than popularity (headline)

According to Taiwan media reports, Korean stars Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be getting married on October 31.  Their every moves would be the focus of fans.  Although the news have been announced, his popularity did not go down.  In a recent interview, he said he would not pursue popularity, laughingly said "otherwise, I can't get married". 

Song Joong Ki is busy with promoting the film "Battleship Island" these days.  When asked about his feeling on his rapid rise in popularity, he frankly said that although his income has increased, but doesn't feel proud because of that, instead because the rise in popularity happened so early also means the road ahead could go downhill soon.  "If I just want to become more popular, probably can't get married then".  Bluntly said he wants to challenge projects that will help him grow as an actor, not just pursue popularity.  Song Joong Ki said that compared to being a superstar, he wants to become an ordinary person more.

https://zx.sina.cn/e/2017-07-20/zx-ifyihrmf3060748.d.html?vt=4&wm=3049_0028&sendweibouid=2028810631

-edit-

@snoopy18, thanks for translating the rest of the article.  The reason why I didn't translate those parts was because I felt most of what's written is just the writer's own interpretation of JK's feelings, just like how the headline of the article was written.  The headline was misleading because JK didn't say Kyo is more important than popularity (though I'm sure he does think that way).  That was the focus of my translation.  The recent interview that was mentioned in the article is the cine21 magazine one where JK did say "if I care about popularity, then I would not get married" so at least I know that part of the article is true (thanks to ace chingu for this info).

No problem. Just wanted to provide a full picture what the article said. Basically, the headline reflects the writer's interpretation from SJK's responses in the interview 

Agree with others who wants to keep the positive thoughts of our OTP future. Just wish them happiness and believe in Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo that they have found their truly LOVE. 

About many news media especially online media, they seems try to make money just by quoting or interpreting any words from media. Some people even add their own words and suddenly it become viral at social media. For me, I choose to believe on what SJK or SHK write or say it by themselves, even though I need someone who understand Korean language to translate what they said. Sometimes even the translations also can mislead of what they said. Like the word "The person I love" there's a translation that said "the only love of my life" and in English different words can mean different understanding. Whatever they said, I choose to believe in acts rather than words. Hye Kyo didn't speak much, maybe because is a wise thing to do, people can offence you by  what you've been said. She tries to express her feeling by pictures, we can interpret that picture as there's a heart shape in the cloud, or she is feeling like in cloud because she is so happy, and nobody can blame you for what you didn't say. 

Just want to share my thoughts on how they will plan their marriage. Based on their personality, both can be said like to be surrounded by their friends, and they also like to keep their private life especially don't want to disclose their family to the public, so maybe there will be 2 events (could be 2 venues and also 2 wedding dresses). First could be the changing vows / matrimony with just family or closed friends in a private place, and Second could be a public celebration because both SJK & SHK really appreciate people around them, staff, many person in the filming industry, media, fans, also both of them have many friends especially SJK, and this public celebration must be in South Korea. And about the wedding dress, I believe SHK will choose a simple but elegant dress, just like the dress she wore on awards event rather than her wedding dress in drama/ movie / fashion show. 

What do others think about this? 

I think I agree that they will probably have a very private ceremony. They might choose to have a bigger celebration afterwards like a reception of sorts for members of the industry and select media persons but I definitely think the main ceremony will be small.

Based on Hye Kyo's style, I also think that her wedding dress will be on the simple side. She seems to favor white dresses with smooth and elegant lines. Nothing poufy. I'm sure she'll look beautiful either way.:wub:

By the way, wasn't there a fan meeting last year where Joong Ki said something along the lines of him and Hye Kyo being the best couple and not him and Kwang Soo? The man has been teasing us with the truth all along! Lol

Archived