[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, allythefangirl said:

Song Joong Ki is killing me! I wonder how SHK feels every time he says something like that? 

I am swooning again and again for these two. These last two public declarations from SJK has me thinking that when he first set out to woo SHK, she didn't stand a chance. Not one. The only choice  was to fall hopelessly in love with him as he her. I am addicted to their love! 

Whatta Man!

Joongki might have lost some fans with his public announcement of marriage (which IMO might not be a bad thing bc those are prob angry sasaeng fans... all the true fans are supporting him no matter what)

However, he's gaining SSC fans, and with the recent public declarations of love for her, I think he has successfully winnning the hearts of her fan, uniting all their fan bases, which is quite tremendous in number considering their Hallyu status. 

I think JK has become even more popular now by given up his 'Popularity' for her, and in place, he gains a different kind of popularity, which IMO is more stable, long lasting, admirable, and commercially powerful. They can really build a business empire selling just abt anything, if they want.  He really thinks 10 steps ahead LOL... 

On 7/19/2017 at 5:12 AM, allythefangirl said:

Is Song Joong Ki for real? He's soooo deeply in-love with SHK! 

He's real my dear.  And he should be cloned! Hahahaha.

Our couple and SHK's sang namja is driving me crazy with his love-filled words for his fiancée.  And full of conviction.  I believe that their love is making them more courageous in facing this firestorm, this avalanche of attention that's being poured on them since the announcement of their engagement.  

They're facing it together and will continue for years to come.  Love gives us the courage to be brave and the strength to go on.

I agree with the comments that SJK might be losing fans who view him as their own property, the jealous ones.  What he is gaining are the "mature" fans, the ones who want the best for the stars they support, the ones who have the buying power and will stay supporting them for many years to come.  With this kind of support that they are gaining, I agree that they can build a business empire and any product that feature them as brand ambassadors will sell in the future.  Up to and including their babies if they so choose to expose them.  I doubt that they will since they are very protective of their privacy.

Supported by their fans who don't get fazed nor upset by trivialities.  The ones who always hope but don't demand.

This is one of the major reasons why I love this forum.  Just the recent question of will she or will she not show up at the BI Premiere?  This forum has exhibited the maturity of understanding why Kyo will not attend but we still hope that she does.  Thanks so much for making this forum an enjoyable way to spazz and support our SongSongCouple.

37 minutes ago, o10orio said:

He's real my dear.  And he should be cloned! Hahahaha.

Our couple and SHK's sang namja is driving me crazy with his love-filled words for his fiancée.  And full of conviction.  I believe that their love is making them more courageous in facing this firestorm, this avalanche of attention that's being poured on them since the announcement of their engagement.  

They're facing it together and will continue for years to come.  Love gives us the courage to be brave and the strength to go on.

Same here!I cannot stop myself visiting this thread. Though im busy working overtime.relationship goal #songsongcouple

"The man I love is humorous".. yup, he sure does :D.. I'm pretty sure his fiancee aka woman he loved aka wife-to-be is super blushing knowing this, wherever she is lol..

Throughout this whole wedding announcement and BI premiere saga / rollercoaster of emotions, can't help but to notice that SJK and SHK, their characteristic are just like Fire and Ice... so complimenting with each other.. :) . I certainly can't wait for their wedding day plus couple pictorials to materialise...bring it on! ^_^

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo were set to appear in public for first time since announcing their marriage, fans disappointed by change of plans

46f4ddb4-99d1-4d9c-8a29-5095e25f9f5a.jpg

It's been exactly two weeks since rumored super-couple Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo admitted to their relationship and announced plans for an October wedding in a joint statement made by their respective agencies. As expected, the media, fans, and the general public have since been waiting to see the two together for the first time as an official couple, as the two have been denying any kind of relationship for as long as it's been speculated. And now finally, a date and an occasion for them to appear together in public had been set — but the actress was nowhere to be seen.

A VIP screening of Song Joong Ki's latest film, The Battleship Island, took place today(yesterday) in Seoul, and it had been confirmed that Song Hye Gyo was indeed on a list of attendees who were scheduled to watch the occupation-era story of a forced labor camp at the hands of the Japanese, and the daring escape attempt made by the Korean prisoners. Despite the film's success in international festivals and markets, where it has already been sold in 113 countries, much of the hype was all about the star of the movie and his future wife, who was expected to show up at the VIP preview screening to support her partner. 

All of Korea, and fans around the world of Korea's newest celebrity couple, were more than excited at the prospect of catching a glimpse of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyotogether for the first time in public as official lovers.   But right before the event, the actress's agency released a statement explaining that she was not going to be attending due to a prior commitment working overseas. Of course, there was disappointment all around, but the event took place with the groom-to-be talking about how much he respected and loved his future wife. So with that, now fans can look forward to the two superstars appearing together for the first time at a later date. The question now is: When will that be?

Battleship Island will be released in Korea on the 26th of this month.

The wedding is more than three months away, but these two will without a doubt be dominating the celebrity news cycle leading up to, and immediately following, the very special day they exchange their vows. Stay tuned!

Before everyone knew . . .

7d66759b-9e9d-4a24-a3d7-45cfa5a1fae2.jpg

He appeared solo and discussed the film . . .

Spoiler

7b52a5bb-0e64-4b0f-9044-4afa8a0ea7f1.jpg

And he talked about the love of his life.

02dc8c6b-ce1d-40d0-b123-825a811e2895.jpg

(Fonte: via)/Dramafever

+++++++++++++

Here's why Song Hye Kyo's name was in the ending credits of 'Battleship Island'

News

Many are wondering why Song Hye Kyo deserved to be actnowledged in 'Battleship Island.'

Song Hye Kyo's name is in the ending credits of the film. Most viewers said that it's because of Song Joong Ki, but its not. The director explained why they acknowledged the actress. Ryu Seung Wan said that Song Hye Kyo presented a child to cast in the film, "Song Hye Kyo had been sent to a coffee shop by his agency (UAA) with an infant actor."

The child was selected to appear in the movie, thanks to Song Hye Kyo!

The movie is about a group of about 400 Joseon workers who risk their lives to attempt an escape from Hashima, and the story of forced labor on the island.

ilovekstars.com

송중기,군함도시사회

:wub::love:

Adding

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWx7CoJDu0h/?taken-by=johnhleefilms

LOL :lol: What a goofball... I bet he would do whatever it takes to make sure his woman is well supported .... geezes... we'll pay him to do nothing and just make babies  :tongue:because the world desperately needs as many little Joong Ki and Hye Kyo as we can get.

He seriously needs to do comedy film or drama.  I can't get enough of that Gag Concert many years ago. 

(side note: so many stupid/fake news websites posting false news of Kyo's so-called anticipated appearance just to set fans up for disappointment then blame it on, again, so-called falsified last minute change... such self-proclaimed opportunistic trouble makers)  :angry:

Hi,

I always seem to be late for everything. Can anyone tell me where I can buy the Descendants of the Sun DVD director's cut? I really really want to see all the NG's, makings, and commentaries. I feel like I've searched everywhere even on Yesasia and it's all sold out. It's my biggest regret not getting this drama. Descendants of the Sun is actually my favorite drama from last year because of the songsong couple's amazing chemistry. So PLEASE let me know if you find a website that is selling it. THANKS!!!

5 hours ago, kyooo929 said:

"The man I love is humorous".. yup, he sure does :D.. I'm pretty sure his fiancee aka woman he loved aka wife-to-be is super blushing knowing this, wherever she is lol..

Throughout this whole wedding announcement and BI premiere saga / rollercoaster of emotions, can't help but to notice that SJK and SHK, their characteristic are just like Fire and Ice... so complimenting with each other.. :) . I certainly can't wait for their wedding day plus couple pictorials to materialise...bring it on! ^_^

Seriously, SJK? Give us a break please, my heart is going to explode :D:D:wub: I need to survive till the last day of October!

Edit: Captioned videos c/o ace chingu (@koreasongsongcouple)

When stupid MBC messed up your plan and give you premature lemons, what did JK do? He milked it and made lemonade, lemon pie, lemon zest pasta, lemon macarons.... so on and so on... His puppy begging talk is adorably irresistible.  Who can possibly give this movie a bad review!!

Love love love his positive attitude... he plays the marriage card impeccably.  There's really no river wide enough that he cannot cross with his Lover. Adorable!!!! ❤️ melting!

LOVE prevailed!loveshower

I can finally sit back and relax knowing that SHK is very much loved and cared for by this wonderful man, SJK!blowkiss

Bashing? Trashing? I don't think these two love birds will have time to address those  mongers!

They will be busy building their love nest!grin

"I can feel his love and i can also hear my own heart. From now on we will walk together & I look forward to our happy future. "

So, I guess we'll get our daily dose of SongSong sweetness until the big day on Oct. 31st.

Credits as tagged.

Love is definitely in the air.:wub:

sbJDHMh.jpg

SongSong Couple a power house....

They will have heaps of endorsements once they are married....

I don't think we will see SHK in a drama series anytime soon though...

I would not want her kissing another leading man in a series, just wouldn't look right...

DOTS is their defining series....The only series worth doing would be a DOTS 2 with SongSong couple...

SHK should turn her attention to feature movies, for a year or so and  then have kids :)

SJK ah, SJK...he cannot stop gushing and taking every opportunity now to declare that he has to marry and take care and love her...He is like a dam bursting with love and pride that he is marrying the love of his life! Quite hilarious to see him acting like a Pabo! :wub:

Thanks @ladylevine for updating the excerpt here. "But now, with a ring on her finger..." tsk tsk tsk Song Hye Kyo ssi, when can we be lucky to get a glimpse of the engagement ring? :rolleyes:.. You've been hiding it since this early January, even in this photo you've been shyly hiding your arms at the back lol... good thing that you both have gone public so you can happily wear it in public now I guess? Please dont let us wait for 3 month cause by that time we are supposed to spazz on your wedding ring instead :D...

Editted (following Angie below post): wow, not a real interview with Kyo post wed-announcement? But they reworded it to sound so true, how so?:huh: Appalled and shock with such kind of journalism.. Nope, I'm not really expecting whatever words from kyo, just spazzing whatever shared, but didn't really expect this kind of thing really happen just to boost sales, somehow, sigh....

Archived