Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

WOW!!! THIS IS THE BESSSST!

Probably most of us saw this coming but not this fast, right?

First, as a fan of Hyekyo I feel very very HAPPY for her! I have to admit that before DOTS I never ever imagined she would end up dating /marrying Joongki but I'm very happy that he is THE ONE because the more I know about him, the more I think he is AMAZING

I'm so happy they found each other at the perfect time, they were really meant to be

I can't wait to hear more good news about them

SONG- SONG FOREVER :heart:

• Like 19

Wait, wait! What about the ring!? :D

Is it traditional in Korea to propose with a diamond ring? If so - I need to see the ring! :tongue:

Additionally, can anyone link to the videos / photos of when she was in Japan? I recall there was a video of her frolicking in the snow?

• Like 7

SJK and SHK always refer to each  other as 'partner' - now they can add another word to that - 'life' - and the two will now become 'life partners'.

I am reading and now finding out we have 'haters' in our house?  Oh please ...............  just go away!  It is all sealed - don't waste your time protesting!!!

• Like 21

We can all tell from their respective announcements how careful they are with each other.  They've been in a relationship for a while but can't tell anybody since it is now 'not about one, but two people' (according to SHK).   Their moves are really 'carefully and well planned' - smart!!!  And I like how their friends are loyal and considerate about their relationship and their situations.

Now I want to see Kim Min Suk getting an interview about the two - he seem to be the one who knows  a lot too, aside from their own personal  circle of friends. 

• Like 21

A little bit late but still i want to Congrats to all..

To our lovely SongSong Couple and to us SongSong Shippers..

Soooo happpppyyy that I almost can't contain myself..:D

Finally.. it's confirmed and official now..  SONGSONGDAY on 31st of October 2017 

kinda relief..for almost over a year being a shipper of this two i think i'm going crazy.. ThankGod its also confirmed today that I'm not crazy.. Haha

Love and hugs to all of friends here.. 

• Like 13

Ive been a  silent reader since page 1 also dots forum, just want to come out now co im so happy and crying because our ship is finally getting married... last week ive already booked my first seoul trip to celebrate my birthday and to see dots shooting places and then go home on october 31, but since they are getting married on that day i already extend my vacation..i might be lucky to just take a glance at them or just to see the place theyre getting married i will be happy..sorry for my english... still awake since the news omg i have to work tonight but i cant stop myself from reading everything about them, i love them so much.. i feel like one of my best friend is getting married, joong ki is such a man for admitting the wedding even though his movie is coming up, they deserve each other... thank you for all the likes... i hope i can meet you guys there to celebrate songsong couple happiness, coz my husband is tiredof hearing me about songsong couple... hay❤️❤️❤️❤️ im in love with twobeautiful people....

Edited by dianss23
  • Like 21

4 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

Kwangsoo's caption basically calls out SJK for his lies..haha

"so what was this all about?"

well LKS it's called being a smokescreen for the real couple, you can talk all about it with a certain YAI. You've both been taken advantage of by the Songs. 

Yeah.. LKS could be saying.. Joong Ki.. you said you love me? How come you're marrying SHK??? :lol:

It's too late kwangsoo... they made their vows already:wub:

• Like 10

Hello chingus!
It has been a long time since I have log in here due to the loss of my old ID but I have not stop reading all the posts and walls all this time.  Thank you to all the friends here for your contributions to this forum and your individual walls.  It is so good to see all the old names back in here like the old days.
I went to sleep with the good news and finally decided to pop back in here with a new ID to post congratulations to our couple and also to chat with you all.

I am over the moon for Hye Kyo and Joong Ki with the news of their wedding. Their letters to the fans are so heartfelt and I couldn’t help but shed some tears.  Hye Kyo and Joong Ki – Your affection and love for each other is apparent and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.  Be happy and take care of each other! 

“There's a little song a-singing in my heart
There's a little song a-singing in my heart
In my heart
In my heart
There's a little song a-singing in my heart”

• Like 9

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: l did after reading the news! 

Congatulations to all SSC shippers for holding on no matter what.....

God bless both of you Joong Ki ang Hye Kyo for this new chapter of your lives..... you are really meant for each other:love:

• Like 9

I keep telling to myself after that day, finally the day of the glory day where song song walk on to the altar, with her prettiest gown takes steps toward her groom and him standing on the other side waiting with his happiest smiles for his bride, I can take back my life.. but I think we might ship them untill forever, :lol: after they get married, then we'll wait for their babies to come, whoaaa... their kids must be so awesome.. A+ A+= A+ alpha. :D

I just want the very last day of October will come soon, as my teen niece said, "they're the heartrob couple in the world, perfect match."

Seriously, I'm thanking both songs for giving us Dots real sequel with such fairytale one ever, hard to be true but it is really dream come true. Hope everything's will run well and HEA for them and us all here. 

#SongsongbridesmaidTeam :D

• Like 17

Hi guys I am new to this thread and I am also a fan of DOTS. When I watched DOTS, I felt their chemistry is thru the roof! And when I heard yesterday morning that our song song coupke is gonna get married, I am so so so so happy for them even though I am more of a Jongjoo couple and Puppy couple shipper. Hence I would like to congratulate them from the bottom of my heart!:wub::wub: Trust me, all of us in the other couple shipper threads are so happy for them n u guys and are congratulating our song song couple too!:wub: It wasnt an easy journey for them I know, esp when they are a celebrity couple and Dispatch even caught them in Bali and Japan and such, but they made it through! I am so happy for all of u and for them too!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, joongkyo1031 said:

Kwangsoo's caption basically calls out SJK for his lies..haha

"so what was this all about?"

well LKS it's called being a smokescreen for the real couple, you can talk all about it with a certain YAI. You've both been taken advantage of by the Songs. 

I can't wait for the best man's speech...LKS would be a hoot! When the day comes, someone please translate! 

• Like 8

Songsong comes into my mind when I came across this quote

"If she is amazing, she won't be easy and if she's easy then she won't be amazing."

How it took SJK so long to pursued and won her heart. All worth it. <3

• Like 15

I had to double check x48389383 times to see if this was true. I am so happy for them! Two of the top actors and actresses are getting married!! & speaking of the articles, now that I look back to it, they really never tried to hide their relationship. They just never spoke up about it haha. Songsong couple fighting! Joong Ki is a gentleman~~ & they're going to have beautiful babies, that's for sure.

Question: I know in my culture and in some other asian cultures, it's taboo/wrong to marry someone as the same last name as you. I know in the drama The Girl Who Sees Smells, the main guy and girl still married each other despite having the same last names. Does it matter in Korea? (I hope I don't offend anyone with this question. I'm just curious.)

• Like 10