Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

18 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

He will participate in a V app session along with his BI cast mates tomorrow. This is the link. http://m.vlive.tv/video/34676

It's an interaction with fans and he can basically choose to answer the questions that are typed in by fans or not to answer them. It's not with the media so he won't be put in an uncomfortable position having to face their questions. 

Since the VApp platform is so informal fans and stars talk about almost anything, so I'm sure SJK already expects to face questions about Kyo and their marriage. So it's alright for fans to leave them messages and questions as long as people maintain a respectful distance. Basically none of us should ask him questions that we wouldn't want asked of us regarding our personal romantic relationships. Other than that everyone please participate and wish the happy couple.

Thanks.

Thanks joongkyo! So glad you're back :wub:

• Like 10

ok..now can someone compile the whole investigation process of fans.. how the rumour started..w hat all evidence made community think this is real..

and well for people like me.. totally shocked :)

S many were so sure that this whole couple thing was another fan's imagination going wild..

I think its time to dig older stories.. wherever there was rumours.. will automatically accept it to be true..

so shocked so so shocked..

WHY.. you are just 31 :( . although deadly good looking couple

NO WONDER, she took that call on 1N2D.. after all CTH is her hubby's agency's ceo

• Like 9

Rejoice everyone! I'm a great fan of SHK eversince Autumn in my Heart Days! I knew all her heartbreaks since then and Oh! Thank you Heavens I'm just one of the happiest shipper on Earth! Still on hyped from yest. Biggest surprise from our power couple:blush:Had tears of joy when i woke up yest. Hard to believe at first straight from Bigboss himself announcing his great love for our dearest Queen... thought i was just dreaming scanning my phone over and over again but...#songsongcouple were trending everywhere on social media platforms gosh! I was palpitating... nearly died! Hahahahha! Anyway I was never wrong on shipping them since dots days! The feeling is really strong i knew in my heart and my eyes that they'll be together anytime soon..It was like an answered prayer to all of us! From that unforgettable royal entrance of Baeksang..Chengdu fanmeeting! Everything was surreal and finally the long awaited wedding of the century is just around the corner:DCan't wait for October..! :heart:

• Like 18

Hi and rejoice for everyone,

Sorry for my long post.

I have been a SHK fans since AIMH era. She is the first korean favourite actress and still. I knew kdrama and even bigbang bcos of her. I loved her like my own big sister. I followed all her ups and downs and her broken heart, I feel pain during her tough time.

I can't say I'm a shipper bcos I never ship SHK with anyone. But I believe in SS since the first time. 

At first, I feel worry as SHK fans that she will be hurt again. But SJK proofed that all worried are wrong. I can see their sincere and pure love, his protection. Saw her happy face during HK presscon, I decided to believe in SJK uri SHK hand.

Now I feel like a little sister who let go her big sis to the right man. I believe all long time fans of SHK also feel the same.

Thanks SJK, to bring happiness to our beloved SHK. We believe in you as SHK believe in you. We believe that you are the one for her. You are the real sangnamja!

Sorry for being so emotional in this post. And sorry for the bad English. Actually so many words I want to write, but English is not my mother language.

Congrats SS shipper for this announcement. And thank you for all your support to SHK.

Btw, I believe SJK also called her chagiya  during presidential award.

• Like 24

1 hour ago, gigivillaceran said:

cr to addella08

Congratzzzz to the SSC...these two love birds are really2 an amazing couple

• Like 6

Congratulations to all the SongSong shippers! It's been too long since my last post.. :):):)

I hope they'll do a DOTS inspired photo shoot to jog their memories...:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 6

What a great news from our Mr. & Mrs. Song  ^^ Cant help but very much impressed by the marriage announcement, not only the content is great, the timing is too, as well as the overwhelming love and blessing afterwards ^^

Its been quite a long journey for us shippers but it was always a joyful ride, because Mr & Mrs Song always give us reason to believe in them. From the electrifying chemistry in DoTS, down to prescon, footie interview, awards esp KBS, fan acc, everytime they are in one frame the love, feeling, and giddiness just emanating and thus we are the luckiest shipper on earth. All the more because they are good and kindhearted persons, caring, loyal, and dignified, which make us the luckiest, also the proudest shipper so far. 

So, 

Congratulation, uri Song Joong Ki samchoon, for ur upcoming wedding to your most cherished best partner. The wedding itself is a testament to your valiant effort, mindset, and personality. You r the man. May everything sails smoothly till the sacred day, and may both of your life afterwards full with bliss. 

Congratulation to Song Hye Kyo-nim, for finding your "The One". Have a loving, prosperous, beautiful family ahead ^^ You deserve. 

Last but not least, 

To sisterhood of Avengers, the exemplary fans who have warmed the hearts of our Mr & Mrs Song, rejoice ^^ And plenty of thank you. 

And to Peanuts clan. Finally, happy day ^^ Happy spazzing ^~

Countdown to Oct, 31st ^^

• Like 23

Kinda make sense but hope someone can confirm me on the accuracy of it ie. the recommendation part (altho in my heart I believe it alrdy considering the twtwb visit and dots casting news :tongue: )

ps: With so many matchmakers, sjk own determination, fate and destiny even on his side, there is no way she could 'run away' from him. How sweet... things do happen for their own reasons...

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/7858/

Jo In Sung was the reason of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Marriage?

News

The announcement of Song Hye Kyo - Song Joong Ki marriage shocks the global audiences, but wanna know who is the root of their wedding?

During the pre-production of KBS drama, Descendants of the Sun, no one wants to get the Yoo Shi Jin role because of some inconveniences such as the duration of filming overseas and the burdensome military role. That time, JO IN SUNG was one of the short list for the male lead role, but he refused with this statement, 

"Yoo Shi Jin role is a wonderful role, but I know an actor (Song Joong Ki) who will really fit the role than me."

Image result for jo in sung military

The crew reviewed the possibility based on the recommendation of Jo In Sung and finally gave the script to Song Joong Ki.

Here's the point, If Jo In Sung did not recommended Song Joong Ki during the male casting process, would Descendants of the Sun succeeds? Would Song Joong Ki met Song Hye Kyo? Would SongSong Couple ends up marrying? All thanks to Jo In Sung!

• Like 17

On 7/5/2017 at 5:54 AM, gangurhar said:

OH MY GODDDDDDD

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo announce through their agencies that they're getting married in October.

DD7CrbLV0AEFWa3.jpg

AHHHHHHH GUYS WE MADE IT:wub:

Whenever I am feeling down or sad, I just go back to page 1703 of our thread and start reading from this post ^^^ to the recent ones. Hahaha. It still feels so surreal. 

"GUYS WE MADE IT" 

Spoiler

goes back to sobbing

Spoiler

(I've never felt this single)

• Like 17