Quantcast
Jump to content

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon


Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, khxy said:

Marriage is a must but the biggest reason is Song Hye Kyo, she is such a great person.She is someone who i want to spend my whole life with. Since young, i always think that i won't marry late.

 

Ahhhh this part makes me smile so much.:wub: He's always seen himself as settling down early but it is Hye Kyo who has made him want to turn that dream of marriage into a reality.

I agree with @allythefangirl. He is truly gushing about his future wife like a fan boy. 

I'm having a hard time concentrating on work now! Lol

 

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • joongkyo

    1904

  • gigivillaceran

    1316

  • Chellsee

    1117

  • Chewy

    917

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Entertainment news this morning, a veteran and famous reporter said that according to the owner, only SS ate meal with very kind-heartedness (more like intimately) to each other in the restaurant w

Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon (Descendant of The Sun)  

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!. I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all. I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I love

27 minutes ago, khxy said:

As a top star, why he decides to get married early?

" Marriage is a must but the biggest reason is Song Hye Kyo, she is such a great person.She is someone who i want to spend my whole life with. Since young, i always think that i won't marry late.

Has Song Hye Kyo watched Battleship Island?

"Not yet"

Why choose 31st October as your wedding date?

"No special meaning.We are still looking for venue."

It's such made my day :wub: Thanks so much @khyx for your translation :heart:

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kyonim said:

Joong Ki has an interview today and he shares more about marriage news. He said he mentioned about anouncing marriage to Song Hye Kyo first. She was such a good person that he wants to spend his life with her. He received many congratulations, event at the parking lot today or the sauna earlier. With those blessings, he thinks to himself that they must live happily together. There are other parts too but since I'm at the office, I'll leave it to our comrades. 

송중기

201707241101771594_59755a643435f.jpg

Handsome!haist!where can I find another song jong ki!love them both!

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much @kyonim and @khxy for the translation.

I guess everyday, SJK non-stop surprise us :blush: and I love his answer on this one:

As a top star, why he decides to get married early?

" Marriage is a must but the biggest reason is Song Hye Kyo, she is such a great person.She is someone who i want to spend my whole life with. Since young, i always think that i won't marry late.

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, moniegold said:

 

Ahhhh this part makes me smile so much.:wub: He's always seen himself as settling down early but it is Hye Kyo who has made him want to turn that dream of marriage into a reality.

I agree with @allythefangirl. He is truly gushing about his future wife like a fan boy. 

I'm having a hard time concentrating on work now! Lol

 

Same thought!he cant let go of a great person.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rloilo2223 said:

Same thought!he cant let go of a great person.

 

So glad that my goddess has found herself one who would love and cherish her. She, no rather both of them, deserve every happiness in the world! 

Side note: How come LHS would only text him the day before the photo shoot about SJK's marriage? I would have thought that he would have known it for many months after the proposal in Jan?

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, snoopy18 said:

 

So glad that my goddess has found herself one who would love and cherish her. She, no rather both of them, deserve every happiness in the world! 

Side note: How come LHS would only text him the day before the photo shoot about SJK's marriage? I would have thought that he would have known it for many months after the proposal in Jan?

 

Maybe it's like the reality of his BFF getting married has only hit Kwang Soo now since the news is suddenly all over. Plus SSCP are starting to make concrete plans for the ceremony. I remember when my close friends got engaged, it didn't really hit me either until we started to help them plan the ceremony, the outfits, etc. Also Joong Ki said something about Kwang Soo maybe being tipsy then so maybe the alcohol put Kwang Soo in a teasing mood.:lol:

P.S. Speaking of Cha Tae Hyun, didn't he call Hye Kyo on 2D1N one time and ask her about having a bf? This was back when the 2D1N had an ep in Taebak late last year. I'm pretty sure now that he was teasing her since he's close to Joong Ki and probably knew of the real score between the two. Lol.

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites

Song Joong Ki Gives Simple Reason For Wanting To Get Married Early

Song-Joong-Ki-Song-Hye-Kyo8.jpg
 

During an interview held on July 24, Song Joong Ki was asked why he decided to get married earlier than most other top stars.

“I definitely have to get married at some point, and I just think some things are more important than popularity,” he commented.

He continued, “The biggest reason is because it’s Song Hye Kyo. Since it’s Song Hye Kyo, I figured it’d be great to spend the rest of my life with her.”

Song-Joong-Ki5.jpg

The actor further added, “Ever since I was young, I wasn’t really planning on getting married at a late age. Things really fell into place.”

Song Joong Ki then expressed that he wanted to live a lifestyle like Cha Tae Hyun‘s. He praised his labelmate, saying, “I genuinely respect him. He’s a family man.”

Source (1)

 
  • Like 16
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, moniegold said:

 

P.S. Speaking of Cha Tae Hyun, didn't he call Hye Kyo on 2D1N one time and ask her about having a bf? This was back when the 2D1N had an ep in Taebak late last year. I'm pretty sure now that he was teasing her since he's close to Joong Ki and probably knew of the real score between the two. Lol.

I also thought of that since it the wedding announcement. I remembered watching it a few days before the 5th and I noticed that she paused first before answering no. What a tease, these two! Lol!! 

11 minutes ago, moniegold said:

 

 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, allythefangirl said:

 

I also thought of that since it the wedding announcement. I remembered watching it a few days before the 5th and I noticed that she paused first before answering no. What a tease, these two! Lol!! 

 

It also makes me look back on Jo In Sung's joke about Joong Ki not thanking him in his Daesang speech. The interview was after the proposal, I think, so he might have been teasing him about not getting a thank you after being the "bridge" so to speak...since Joong Ki met his bride-to-be on the set of TWTB several times and In Sung recommended him for DOTS. Their circle seems to enjoy teasing them.:lol:

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, moniegold said:

 

It also makes me look back on Jo In Sung's joke about Joong Ki not thanking him in his Daesang speech. The interview was after the proposal, I think, so he might have been teasing him about not getting a thank you after being the "bridge" so to speak...since Joong Ki met his bride-to-be on the set of TWTB several times and In Sung recommended him for DOTS. Their circle seems to enjoy teasing them.:lol:

Ah~~~ we have to read between the lines again!!!:tounge_xd:

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, khxy said:

 

As a top star, why he decides to get married early?

" Marriage is a must but the biggest reason is Song Hye Kyo, she is such a great person.She is someone who i want to spend my whole life with. Since young, i always think that i won't marry late.

If you meet with a society defined problem, how would you and Song Hye Kyo react?

"Song Hye Kyo is really concern towards those issues,eventhough many people say i am a Hallyu star but i feel uncomfortable by that. Song Hye Kyo has always been the one that is more responsible of that position than me (means she is the true hallyu star). We both may be lovers but we always have this conversation. Rather than saying we both are popular/well liked in Asia, we feel that we should be more responsible  towards that .We are both very straightforward , we still have a lot to learn and must be responsible of our own actions. She is a good influence to me, that's why i love her more."

i love this so much! thank you khxy.. :) "That's why i love her more" this words omg Joong ki! i cant sleep now...

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, utkim said:

Thanks @khxy btw, i think kyo will appear in the movie "comfort woman", JK is not rushing to choose the project as Kyo considers hers :D

 

Oh yey, this means we may get to see Hye Kyo onscreen again soon enough! Am I remembering correctly that this movie will also be produced by the same company as BI? It's nice to see our couple both taking on roles that are not necessarily mainstream but very historically significant as well. They seem to really be choosing their projects carefully. The next generation of Songs will certainly be proud of them.:lol:

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kyonim said:

Thanks to the link that @angieknows provided, I found some other bits of interesting info. 
- When the reporters asked if they fight during preparing for the wedding, at first Joong Ki jokingly said that even if there is something to fight, he won't say anything. They are the type of couple that don't fight with each other much. "Cha Tae Hyun subaenim said, a family would be peaceful/happy if (the husband) listen/follow the bribe's words unconditionally. I'm following those words well". 

 

Oh my gosh! I think this attitude also came from his character Yoo Si Jin. This must be one of the few things he learned during the filming :D I love him even more! LOL

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...