Quantcast

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Thanks @ladylevine for updating the excerpt here. "But now, with a ring on her finger..." tsk tsk tsk Song Hye Kyo ssi, when can we be lucky to get a glimpse of the engagement ring? :rolleyes:.. You've been hiding it since this early January, even in this photo you've been shyly hiding your arms at the back lol... good thing that you both have gone public so you can happily wear it in public now I guess? Please dont let us wait for 3 month cause by that time we are supposed to spazz on your wedding ring instead :D...

Editted (following Angie below post): wow, not a real interview with Kyo post wed-announcement? But they reworded it to sound so true, how so?:huh: Appalled and shock with such kind of journalism.. Nope, I'm not really expecting whatever words from kyo, just spazzing whatever shared, but didn't really expect this kind of thing really happen just to boost sales, somehow, sigh....

• Like 18
  • Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joongkyo

• gigivillaceran

• Chellsee

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Entertainment news this morning, a veteran and famous reporter said that according to the owner, only SS ate meal with very kind-heartedness (more like intimately) to each other in the restaurant w

Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon (Descendant of The Sun)  

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!. I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all. I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I love

30 minutes ago, mulder9999 said:

SongSong Couple a power house....

They will have heaps of endorsements once they are married....

I don't think we will see SHK in a drama series anytime soon though...

I would not want her kissing another leading man in a series, just wouldn't look right...

DOTS is their defining series....The only series worth doing would be a DOTS 2 with SongSong couple...

SHK should turn her attention to feature movies, for a year or so and  then have kids :)

JoongKi' dad wants to see grandchildren ASAP so that would probably be a priority for SongSong.  SHK also said she's getting old and wouldn't want to lose time - and that includes having kids.

• Like 12

RE: the latest Magazine shoot cum interview:

I know I should not be saying this but I am SO glad that her past 2 relationships with the other actors did not pan out, though it has caused her to be labeled as "being involved with her co-stars" (btw, I don't understand what is so scandalous about that? It is not like one of them is married or anything then). 

Now she finds her OTL aka One True ❤️!! Detractors, boo hoo! 

• Like 10
4 hours ago, parmma said:

Taebaek hopes Songs will wed at ‘Descendants of the Sun’ theme park

Updated : July 21 2017

Soon-to-be-married couple Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo were asked to hold their wedding ceremony at the “Descendants of the Sun” theme park in Taebaek, Gangwon Province. 

City officials recently visited Song Joong-ki’s agency and relayed hopes of the city’s residents for the couple to wed at the theme park.

The city also outlined the details of the city‘s support for the wedding, including the officiant’s message, outdoor wedding facilities and honeymoon accommodations, to the agency.

“I and 50,000 citizens of Taebaek sincerely hope the wedding takes place at the ‘Descendants of the Sun’ theme park where the TV drama was filmed and the love between the two blossomed,” an official from Taebaek said.

The theme park was built around the film set of the hit drama in which the two starred. It reproduces the Urk church from the show and has a statue of the couple kissing, which was created based on a scene from the drama series. 

The theme park was completed in June. The couple is set to tie the knot on Oct. 31. 

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

Sorry to say this but I hope that would not be the case. It would have been so tacky and weird for such a classy couple...:wacko:

• Like 6
9 hours ago, allythefangirl said:

*Checks pulse* Yep, i'm still alive. These two are soooo in-love and they're killing me. :wub::wub::wub:

Im doing the same since July 5 I think they killing us softly with overload sweetness. What a great love story unfolding infront of us.haist!im sooòooo envious!

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, rloilo2223 said:

Im doing the same since July 5 I think they killing us softly with overload sweetness. What a great love story unfolding infront of us.haist!im sooòooo envious!

Yeah! Reading the wedding announcement was surreal. And it's been like that since! I feel like I'm still in cloud 9.  And Joongki being all vocal about his love for Hyekyo is not helping either. I need my own Joongki! 

• Like 10

With all these, I am happy on how these couple are handling their fans and media in general... SJK does all the talking and appearance for now, declaring and challenging everyone with their  love...while SHK is just behind,  on a low key and letting her man answer all questions, trusting his guts and wisdom. 

They just have my RESPECT for them on that.

If others will be SHK shoes, she must be showing off and bragging by now... with her popularity, influence and capabilities...oh for sure she can appear on tons of shows, guestings, interviews and etc... but NO... it's the opposite... and i just love her for that... 

Being married for almost 20 years, there are just moments when u know you just have to let your man run the show... YOU JUST KNOW... (oh i love this song...sometimes you know, love is starting to grow...! Ihope someone make a video out of that song.. :)

this doesn't mean i dont want to see them together...oh yeah i do.... but with SJK's movie, i love how they handled things well and very maturely...! 

Ok.... let's all go back to dreamy land again..! 

Xoxo chinggus..! 

• Like 22
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon