Quantcast

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

People love to talk - both negatively and positively - so what is happening right now is quite understandable.  Although irritating, I have no choice but to ignore.  There is no right or  wrong, or some netizens don't know  the difference between the two - they just want to butt in - because they feel they are entitled to.

Anyway, I feel like what I'm  saying is not taking me elsewhere so I'll just express my anxiousness about two things - first is the return to Korea of the future wife and take the mic  from the future husband (who had done his share of  spilling  some beans about the upcoming union), and second, to show my support to the future husband, my friends and I will watch BI here in LA next week.   I am  so looking forward to see this movie since it seems to have a resemblance to what my ancestors in the Philippines experienced during the earlier years from the same country.

• Like 15
  • Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joongkyo

• gigivillaceran

• Chellsee

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Entertainment news this morning, a veteran and famous reporter said that according to the owner, only SS ate meal with very kind-heartedness (more like intimately) to each other in the restaurant w

Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon (Descendant of The Sun)  

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!. I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all. I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I love

1 hour ago, kyooo929 said:

Before, someone makes it seems like a wrong thing to wish for happiness and positive things to a future married couple (instead of the so-called obvious sunk ship) and now unnecessary blow up on JK light-up-the-mood remarks? Jeez, why suddenly so much negativity while we are still in a cloud nine over one of the best news ever for shippers? (.. plus Paris added as the latest spot in SS globe? sweeeeetttt B) ....) Don't these people know how to relax and just chill out these days? It is called "Entertainment" world for a reason, yet why the need to turn these light stuffs as being too serious instead?

JIS remark that he was hurt by JK not being thankful to him for dots IS JOKING. RunningMan team comments to LKS regarding SongSong marriage IS JOKING. In this case, SJK particular speech during BI premiere, too, is expressed in a JOKING tone, perhaps he just nervous and excited at the time. I don't know why but even in my real life men jokes can come across as being insensitive (?) at times by mostly women. Guys are just like that. Sometimes they joke but they don't literally mean it, instead they just meant to cheer up. (If you are married to a humorous guy, then you should particularly know what i meant).

Having said that, I objectively think it is also fair that some comments said that SJK may have overstepping a little bit on his privacy stuff, hence this issue. I won't be the one complaining though since I am their shipper, nevertheless I do understand that definitely not everyone is their shipper, heck even some are being neutral to it while we crazily spazz over them in our daily lives. And for those who don't understand why the hell SHK decided to not attend his own fiance's movie premiere (yup, if she really wants I believe she really can rearrange her oversea schedule but she didnt instead), this SJK-being-critised issue should be your eye opener on why she decided on what she did that night. People want to focus on the movie on its own premiere night, and that's what she gave, regardless her own desire, fans and shippers. I have characterised SJK as Fire before, and bearing in mind that too much fire could kill someone in reality, hence maybe a good idea to tone down a little bit, unless asked, heh. I really hate to say this but unfortunately, this is the reality. It would be all good if every single netizens are positive like us here, but unluckily real live out there doesn't work that way, sadly.

And yup, that site seems to pick from Nate comments lately which is full of bitter people, I wonder why? I remember someone got mentioned that relatively larger knetizens focus on Naver yet the blogger seems interested in the former one again and again which is kinda weird. I hope he/she doesn't have any intention to create unnecessary war among different groups of netizens..

I totally agree. People need to take a chill pill and enjoy the positive vibes this couple gives us. SJK speaking about his love for SHK is understandable as he has been keeping it to himself for quite some time. He's not telling people about their dates and what they do in private, so let him speak about his love for SHK which he can freely do now. 

We can't do anything about those salty keyboard warriors who talk ish about our fave couple. I just feel sad for them because a portion of their waking hours is spent negatively.  And that's what they will attract. 

Let's just focus on the positive vibes our fave couple gives and ignore the bitter pills out there. ;-) Love! Love! Love!

• Like 11
Just now, viyra said:

People love to talk - both negatively and positively - so what is happening right now is quite understandable.  Although irritating, I have no choice but to ignore.  There is no right or  wrong, or some netizens don't know  the difference between the two - they just want to butt in - because they feel they are entitled to.

Anyway, I feel like what I'm  saying is not taking me elsewhere so I'll just express my anxiousness about two things - first is the return to Korea of the future wife and take the mic  from the future husband (who had done his share of  spilling  some beans about the upcoming union), and second, to show my support to the future husband, my friends and I will watch BI here in LA next week.   I am  so looking forward to see this movie since it seem to have a resemblance to what my ancestors in the Philippines experienced during the earlier years from the same country.

Hello! I wanted to watch BI for the same reason. Although I'd probably have to review about the Japanese occupation in the Philippines first before watching BI. My memory is faulty (tita moments). 

• Like 6

Yep, the best course of action is to stay positive and happy for our couple. I'm sure this is a very happy time for them. They no longer have to hide...and they have a wedding to plan for as well! I'm actually wondering too if they're in Paris for wedding stuff. Browsing for gowns or suits maybe? Or perhaps squeezing in a simple photoshoot? The possibilities are endless!:wub:

• Like 6

I suppose it is all understandable that he got "carried away" a little bit. He has been hiding his true feeling towards Kyo for so long, not to be able to show in public.....quite a torture to someone who speaks his mind all the time.  Isn't it the same for girls to get carried away by showing off her engagement ring to everyone just happen to stand in front of her? Quite natural I think.

Congratz to BI pre-sales record. With the power of WJM, SJS & JK's fans, the box office is going to hit the recorded high.

• Like 20

Hope we can see more pics of their Paris date...! 

Yeah, tbh, i too wish sincerely for this couple to have a private and personal moments alone as a normal couple... pls don't blame my eagerness to get a glimpse ... just a glimpse of them together after the wedding announcement...  pleassee..! 

Just imagining it makes me squeellllll already... eeeiiiiiiiii.....!!!!!!!!

lol...! 

#SSCspreadinglove

• Like 6

Correct me if I am wrong,

During the 20th of July Battleship Island movie premier, the crew have to go from one cinema to another (I dont know how many Cinemas. I only know our dearest handsome man-in-love cum groom-to-be went to 3 cinemas) to introduce themselves, the movie and catch audience attention and interest for the movie. There are 1 Director and  5 main actors / actresses inclusive of little Ms Kim and a long line of other crew. I am pretty sure a lot have been said about the history, the concept of the movie, the movie settings etc etc...  and at each cinema they have to say the same thing. 

I was not there and am not sure if the netizens were there. But if everybody (approximately 8 to 10 people) were saying more or less the same thing with regard to the movie promotion, I would fall asleep. SO, dearest Mr PR, our Groom-to-be, Ms Song Hye Kyo's boyfriend and husband-to-be, may have decided to wake up the audience before the speeches by each of the crew get too boring and monotonous. Joong Ki, must be saying, lets wake them up and give them the news that they may want to hear. A bit of laughter won't hurt and it would not be fair if he said it at 1 cinema and not at the other 2 cinemas. or else the audience would say, not fair. We paid the same amount but only Cinema 1 get hear him talk about his marriage. JK didn't actually over do it. He us just saying the same thing at different cinema because he wants to be fair to all. But we can't please everybody........

Well folks, that's my 2 cents thoughts. It's wonderful to hear JK talk about his marriage and his love for Hye Kyo. Am ecstatic each time i read about it and some of us here too am sure. 

Mr Song Joong Ki & Ms Song Hye Kyo, time flies, things change and I pray & wish that your love, interest and support for each other would stay unchangeable for the rest of your lives and may both of you live to see your children's children's children. Congratulations on your marriage! :heart:  (now am teary eyes) 

• Like 18

Putting all these 'negativity' on the side... (I think we should stop talking about it altogether)

Don't most couples have a pre-wedding photoshoot? Here's hoping they would have one.  My heart is exploding just thinking about it :D

• Like 8

^Yes, I'm really hoping we get to see a photoshoot of theirs. All we've seen post-DOTS are photos of them togeher at events but not for a shoot. They looked gorgeous at those events, of course. But a photoshoot would be very nice too! SHK and SJK are such a visual couple. I'm sure they'd nail a shoot together!

• Like 9
54 minutes ago, moniegold said:

^Yes, I'm really hoping we get to see a photoshoot of theirs. All we've seen post-DOTS are photos of them togeher at events but not for a shoot. They looked gorgeous at those events, of course. But a photoshoot would be very nice too! SHK and SJK are such a visual couple. I'm sure they'd nail a shoot together!

yes! totally agree. even if it's not for a magazine, just for themselves to keep (but we get a sneak peek of course) :D 

• Like 4

yay 99 more days, hopefully they will do a photo shoot with a little bit sharing of how their love story begun or if not just seeing them looking at each other eyes is more than enough for me, i love them so much...there is no moving on for me, everyday i just love seeing or hearing news about them... i love hearing Joong ki talking about Hye kyo and hopefully Hye kyo will do too or at least an IG picture of them together...  cant wait for their big day... :)

• Like 4

Thank you fo the interview updates, everyone.:blush:

The groom-to-be looks handsome as usual, I see.:lol:

Based on this interview, it seems their reason for confirming the marriage news before BI premiere was really to stop all of the false reports that were coming out. He really is so understanding of her and how the rumors could have affected her. 

We're blessed to be shipping such a genuine and loving pair. They really do seem like such good people off cam. Separating them from their onscreen personalities (i.e YSJ and KMY) is easy because they are very likeable offcam as well.:wub:

• Like 13

Shippers,

This is quite off topic, but I want to express my joy at seeing this forum come to life again! I remember how last year, the pages and posts would just explode every day! And I would wake up every morning, wondering how I could catch up on my reading!

I woke up this morning and found TWO pages of unread posts, and it definitely improved my Monday morning :) Thank you, everyone for your contributions!

(Another side note: I've been seeing how other fandoms have renewed hope on the couples they ship - and it amuses me how our couple seem to have given others hope and even a new template/standard on shipping :P)

• Like 15
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon