[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, gigivillaceran said:

i heard from my friend to twitter that Song Hye Kyo has already watched the movie but there were no pics taken.

is that why JK said yesterday that HK will support the movie today (meaning yesterday)? :D

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know who it will be hardest on if Kyo doesn't attend - Kwangsoo and Ah In. The media is going to ask them sooooo many questions on the red carpet and before the screening.

As if Kwangsoo and Ah In haven't faced enough at the fanmeetings...yay for the besties crew.

giphy.gif

She Will Not Coming But I Fully Understand it......

Song Joong Ki was giving us the best answer about his soul mate. 

"I'll watch the movie with the reporters and get myself ready for the release of the movie". This was what Song Joong Ki said to the Press on 19th July, before he said thank you.

After the English translations of what he said was out, I knew that Song Hye Kyo wouldn't come. They both had agreed that she will stay home and watching the premier with family or friends.

Song Joong Ki didn't said it straight forward about her absence but kindly giving hint that she is not coming. He knows that many fans will feeling down. Maybe deep inside his heart, he also feels a little frustrated. Although many of other celebrities will come tonight to give support to the movie, and some of them are his friends and her buddies, the absent of his loving fiancé, a little or more will effects his feeling. He knows that it is a hard decision they have to make, but it's a decision made by them both. 

But, as usual, he kept praising Song Hye Kyo at the Media Premier yesterday, and he wanted the world to know that her absence doesn't mean that she doesn't support him. That was why he told us about how she, who is now his one and only love, declined the offer made by a huge company connected with Hashima Island. He wanted people to know that she is the first person who are supporting him at the first place. He also openly said how considered she was and for that makes him love her even more. 

He knew that her absent will make many of her and his fans sad, but he already apologized for her behalf and explained that some things are to be kept by only both of them. He also humbly asked for our understanding of why they can't share it with us. Tell me, can you find another man who is so considered to his lover and at the same time very thoughtful to others? Aaaahhh.... I can't imagine how lucky Song Hye Kyo is!!! 

How considered and how kind these two persons are really bring tears to my eyes. Very thoughtful about others. Beautiful hearts and lovely souls... No wonder God matches them together....

I believe that good men are always for good women, and good women will always meant for good men. Indeed Song Joong Ki is really meant for Song Hye Kyo and of coz, Song Hye Kyo is the one for Song Joong Ki. They are really half of each other. 

And I know, Song Hye Kyo will fully support the movie like what she has done before the movie finished. I will fully support what ever desicions they make. They have their own reasons and they need us to respect that. 

Now, I didn't care whether Song Hye Kyo will come to the premier or not.... Whether she is so close to Song Joong Ki,  or she is far away from him, her love and concern will always be with him... They will always be by each other side, near or far, sharing thoughts of love and considerations. She definitely will always be with him, in his mind, in his soul, where ever they are.....Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.... salute to both of you!!! 

kang%20yoo3_zpsd234g597.jpg

so apparently some stars are attending but they didn't walk the red carpet. I saw some pictures of Park Hyung Sik who is in Kyo's agency ( presently UAA only represents Kyo, YAI and PHS) , he's wearing a black face mask but some fans spotted him.

nice to see PHS also sort of being inducted into the family, last time he attended the movie screening with Kyo and now he's at SJK's movie. Cute 

So I'm wondering which others attended without being noticed by the media.  Still no news about Ah In.

People who are SJK's guests who have attended  - LKS, PBG, PHS, Park Shi Yeon, Song Ji Hyo. ( and David Mcinnis though I personally haven't seen any picture of him). No sign of puppy till now.

Song Seung Heon is there for So Ji Sub. The actresses like GHJ, LMJ, Sung Yuri are there to support the actress in BI.

The idols are always invited to movie screenings ( it's usually invites sent to the agency and the agency decides who to send on behalf of the agency). This is probably what PHS is doing which is why he had got his face covered with that mask, UAA fam showing support but don't want to grab eyeballs so Kyo and Ah In makes sense. Because if present situation wasn't happening, Ah In would definitely be there because BI director's last movie was Veteran which starred Ah In. 

Just wanted to clarify because some people on SNS think some of these guests might be connected to Kyo. 

:wub: Oh my goodness, Song Joong Ki.

I love the fact that ever since the marriage announcement happened, there is no stopping SJK :D Let him proclaim his love, he's been keeping it to himself for too long!

Ah Innnnie is there and look who came to receive him, Manager Kang aka Ttashung himself. 

I love it when the whole squad just comes together.

KJK came in through the back as well and LKS went out to receive him... Did all the close friends decide to come in quietly and not tell poor LKS - always alone.

Omo omo! Aigoo! aigoo! SJK really has been bottling up for

too long his feelings for our goddess! If he was already pretty obvious during all his fanmeets last year, he is now unstoppable in gushing out his love for her...Well Done! SJK! And thank you for showering our goddess with so much love! 

Archived