[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Guest Sprinkleslove

@joongkyo1031 Thank you so much for sharing. I had tears in my eyes while reading your post. Wow SJK i salute you! You're the man! So happy for both of you. SSC are lucky and really blessed to have each other. Can't wait for their wedding! ❤❤❤

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Till now, I still can't get over the announcement of their wedding :wub:

I really feel that our ship is so much blessed so I would like to reflect some life lessons that they project to me, and maybe to most of the fans in general...

First: Patience is definitely a virtue. Our Song Joong Ki has time and again shown this. Wow, having his crush while still studying as his future wife. If you don't have patience ingrained in your heart, mind and soul, I believe he wouldn't get to where he's at now. He became a hallyu star, like his ex-crush (now fiance, hehe). And for Song Hye Kyo, if she hadn't had this virtue, she would've been married by now. But she had the patience to wait for the right person for her, the person who will make her complete and the right person whom she will devote her mind and body (as promised during DOTS, kekeke). For us shippers, if we hadn't had patience, we would've jumped ships and doubted them maybe some six months or so ago, when there were bickering and not so good intent thrown at this ship. But then, we're still here, because like Hye Kyo said before, we now have a wonderful gift because we patiently waited. :D

Second: Respect begets respect. Throughout their career as actors, as far as i know, these two lovebirds have shown great respect for their work, their colleagues, and staff. The speeches they said during their awards would just show how important they treat other people. They do not bask on their laurels but acknowledge the contributions of every person they have worked with. Because of this value that they share, they are highly respected by everyone. It is definitely shown by the fact that NOBODY brought out facts, even a tiny bit that will disclose their relationship to the world. Every body respected their privacy (heck, even the media did, dispatch held on for that matter!) because they truly deserved to be respected.

Third: Humbleness begets greatness. This is related above, they have shown humbleness professionally and in their personal lives. They acknowledge that they are not able to reach where they are if not because of the people around them. In addition, they have silently given to different causes that they feel strongly about without having it known to the world (cancer patients, education, historical advocacy, animal protection, and others). We are only informed belatedly because of the gratitude of the recipients to our OTP. Because of this virtue, people have been moved to be more giving like them. And isn't it a sign of greatness if you are able to move people into action without even asking them to do something? They were able to inspire not only Koreans but also people, fans like us, around the world to give or contribute to the betterment of the society.

May Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo be continually be blessed and may they continue to be a blessing to others as well. Congratulations on your Wedding, SongSong Couple! :heart: (oooops, sorry for the long post. I'm so glad the pioneers of this thread are back! :D)

1 hour ago, joongkyo1031 said:

oh thank you so much Joongkyo, this is how i miss reading your post because you give us a lot of real facts and interviews that we cant understand... you are truly missed in this forum, i just joined the forum ive been a silent reader since dots, thank you for coming back❤️☺️sorry deleted videos, wont do it again, i cried reading your post Joongkyo1031.. JK really loved SHK, your the man Joongki, thank you for loving SHK...

@joongkyo1031 thank you so much for sharing! Hearts are coming out of my eyes while reading your updates:wub: 

I know I've seen that DVD commentary part before but lol I would like to see Ki's cute reaction again :D I can really sense how good their personalities complement each other. As for Ki getting his dream girl, I can't help think of the Paulo Coelho quote: "And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." He did not waver at all. Ah, Ki. Look at you raising the bar for every single girl looking for love out there. :wub:

50 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

The same reporter who shared the "Hye Kyo-yah" news was invited on a news show again

* confirms that when Kyo received the proposal she was extremely touched and cried a lot. 

* says that even though Kyo only dated two actors in the past but the public keeps remembering and attaching her names to them, so the reporter says it came to be known that SJK had really fallen for her but Kyo was very wary and tried to keep away because she didn't want to date an actor because of the earlier experience. However SJK apparently told her that "I'm not saying we should date or be in a relationship - let's get married. I want to be married to you." (wow, wow!)

*she also added that journalists and reporters used to be be puzzled in the past when taking their interviews, the questions would be about the drama's characters but SS would choose to speak and compliment each other's real life personalities. Thinking about it now it makes sense because they were already dating.

* btw @thepixies unnie she is also asked about the news report about SJK's dad and she says that she thinks that the news is false because SJK's dad already knew about their intention to get married, so like Mel had also said in one of her earlier posts the reporter thinks it's very unlikely that he made such comments about his future daughter in law. The male host even says that 3 years is hardly an age gap and can be considered to be the same age group.

* then they talked about how one of SJK's fans took his cardboard cutout and left it like it was trash after the news came out, the female reporter said that this was probably because Kyo's fans who have been with her since the start of her career have also matured now and wanted to see Kyo settle down which is why there is no outbursts of opposition from her fandom but some of SJK's fans are upset about him deciding to settle down at this point of his career it's not been even more than a year since DOTS aired and they feel like they haven't had enough time with him.

* then the male MC asks what are their real personalities like and she replies that Kyo is extremely feminine and a very likable peroonality but also very shy which is why it's not Just SJK but many male actors who have romantic feelings for her.

* a little earlier one of the other panelist said that even though there is news that SJK's friend had said that Kyo was his ideal type but in the media he had said Miranda Kerr was his ideal type which is very different from Kyo. So the female reporter towards the end of this section says that SJK didn't just tell his friend but he has also communicated this to journalists - used to marvel at the fact that he was really working with Kyo and question whether it was all a dream. She says that by all accounts it looks like Kyo has been the dream woman in his heart since his youth and he's succeeded in marrying her. (Lol.. The male MC says WOW). She says the reason why Kyo opened her heart to him was his unchanging approach towards her made her have belief that his intentions were true ( because they started dated before the drama and his immense popularity happened right in between their relationship, this could have changed other men but SJK being SJK was a sangnamja..woot!)

it ended with the panel saying that they were envious of their love. Hehe.

This reporter posted on his IG that he is going to be reporting on SS's combined real estate power which is estimated to be around 30 million USD. 

Thanks so so much for sharing this. SJK is so romantic and a real man. Really happy for them; surely it wasn't easy for SHK to open up her hearts after all the unfair blames on her in her previous relationship. she is beautiful person inside out, and she deserves a good man to protect her. Finally, 'the one' comes in her life. Salute to sjk, never gives up and their lives complete, 

i tend to agree the timeline of the relationship in Kyo's letter, they might already develop feelings for each other, but dating should be really at the end or after the filming. It doesn't mean that the lovely dovefy things are not true, the feelings were in the air, just it was confirmed after. I think Jan is their anniversary month. Just like the reporter said, the relationship goal is for marriage. SJK made him word that proposed after 1 yr. their love story is so beautiful. How lucky to have your husband/wife also best friends and lovers! 

Love Love love, song song couple, in love forever! 

2 hours ago, joongkyo1031 said:

The same reporter who shared the "Hye Kyo-yah" news was invited on a news show again.

* confirms that when Kyo received the proposal she was extremely touched and cried a lot. 

* says that even though Kyo only dated two actors in the past but the public keeps remembering and attaching her names to them, so the reporter says it came to be known that SJK had really fallen for her but Kyo was very wary and tried to keep away because she didn't want to date an actor because of the earlier experience. However SJK apparently told her that "I'm not saying we should date or be in a relationship - let's get married. I want to be married to you." (wow, wow!)

*she also added that journalists and reporters used to be be puzzled in the past when taking their interviews, the questions would be about the drama's characters but SS would choose to speak and compliment each other's real life personalities. Thinking about it now it makes sense because they were already dating.

* btw @thepixies unnie she is also asked about the news report about SJK's dad and she says that she thinks that the news is false because SJK's dad already knew about their intention to get married, so like Mel had also said in one of her earlier posts the reporter thinks it's very unlikely that he made such comments about his future daughter in law. The male host even says that 3 years is hardly an age gap and can be considered to be the same age group.

* then they talked about how one of SJK's fans took his cardboard cutout and left it like it was trash after the news came out, the female reporter said that this was probably because Kyo's fans who have been with her since the start of her career have also matured now and wanted to see Kyo settle down which is why there is no outbursts of opposition from her fandom but some of SJK's fans are upset about him deciding to settle down at this point of his career it's not been even more than a year since DOTS aired and they feel like they haven't had enough time with him.

* then the male MC asks what are their real personalities like and she replies that Kyo is extremely feminine and a very likable peroonality but also very shy which is why it's not Just SJK but many male actors who have romantic feelings for her.

* a little earlier one of the other panelist said that even though there is news that SJK's friend had said that Kyo was his ideal type but in the media he had said Miranda Kerr was his ideal type which is very different from Kyo. So the female reporter towards the end of this section says that SJK didn't just tell his friend but he has also communicated this to journalists - used to marvel at the fact that he was really working with Kyo and question whether it was all a dream. She says that by all accounts it looks like Kyo has been the dream woman in his heart since his youth and he's succeeded in marrying her. (Lol.. The male MC says WOW). She says the reason why Kyo opened her heart to him was his unchanging approach towards her made her have belief that his intentions were true ( because they started dated before the drama and his immense popularity happened right in between their relationship, this could have changed other men but SJK being SJK was a sangnamja..woot!)

it ended with the panel saying that they were envious of their love. Hehe.

This reporter posted on his IG that he is going to be reporting on SS's combined real estate power which is estimated to be around 30 million USD. 

I'm pretty sure that after reading this my eyes turned into heart shaped one. Thanks for this J! You are greatly appreciated! 

That is so sweet!:wub: These two are really meant for each other. It makes me think that fate or destiny or the universe really does move in mysterious ways. I mean, back when Kyo had those failed relationships, Joong Ki was still studying and later starting his career. The timing wasn't right yet. Even when they met at the clothes shop or at cafes like they both mentioned, the timing still wasn't right either. He was still on his way to enlisting to the military after all. But come 2015, everthing finally fell into place. They became the leads in DOTS, reignited the hallyu wave together...Finally the timing was right and here they are two years later, about to tie the knot.:wub:

wow that reporter invited by Chanel A knows a lot about SSC and its nice that they can speak freely now about it , for sure they still have lots of juicy tidbits to share! so love the following highlights of that interview, thanks joongkyo1031 for sharing:

says that even though Kyo only dated two actors in the past but the public keeps remembering and attaching her names to them, so the reporter says it came to be known that SJK had really fallen for her but Kyo was very wary and tried to keep away because she didn't want to date an actor because of the earlier experience. However SJK apparently told her that "I'm not saying we should date or be in a relationship - let's get married. I want to be married to you."  

-------  oh my super speechless with SJKs confession . indeed he really wants to spend the rest of his life with SHK ! its just a pity that SHK used to be bashed for dating her co-star before as if all of her co-stars but its only 2 out of her several dramas/movies and this might be the reason for being wary of dating another co-star , but SJK is different from the rest , a truly one of a kind sang namja that won over the heart and trust of SHK!

"then the male MC asks what are their real personalities like and she replies that Kyo is extremely feminine and a very likable peroonality but also very shy which is why it's not Just SJK but many male actors who have romantic feelings for her."

-------  definitely this is very true , i super agree with how they describe the real SHK , she is blessed with a beautiful face and amazing personality that most male actors will fall for her charms , and i think SJK sincerely fall for her ! remember the BTS wherein SJK and JG that they said that SHK is so perfect !

"She says that by all accounts it looks like Kyo has been the dream woman in his heart since his youth and he's succeeded in marrying her.  She says the reason why Kyo opened her heart to him was his unchanging approach towards her made her have belief that his intentions were true "

-------   oh wow , SJK is the man , who would have thought that this young actor at the  peak of his career could ever say his intentions of having a family of his own and get married in his 30s and prove  to SHK his sincerity and true love for her .  it looks like its SJKs dream coming true for marrying his ideal one and yes the gods and goddesses must be on their side that everything is in place for their union, oh my cant wait for October 3st 

from Dispatch - this article somehow talks about SJK and SHK good looks since childhood and what will be their offspring look like based on their looks, well one thing for sure they will have gorgeous little ki and kyo!

“벌써부터 예쁘고 잘생겼다”…송중기♥송혜교, 가상 2세 공개"Pretty and handsome already" ... Song Ji-ki ♥ Song Hye-kyo  

20170709193224_111222.jpg

Image may contain: 2 people, text

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/808019

Thank you to joongkyo1031 for all your wonderful posts.

Was just thinking back to this old photo in June 2015 when LKS, JIS and SJK went on holiday to Thailand before filming of DotS started and they took a photo with SHK's Laneige poster at the airport. JIS joked in Jan 2017 about SJK not thanking him in his Daesang award speech. People thought it was about the fact that JIS had treated SJK to the Thai holiday but rumour has it that JIS turned down the role of YSJ but recommended his good friend SJK. Perhaps he knew his friend had a crush on SHK and hence the recommendation and fanboy photos at the airport?

Love the couple but they have such wonderful friends too.     

more info/updates about SSC from IG

credit:as labeled

from nate news not so sure about this if this news is really reliable , coz  its from MBC sectionTV again and they still continue featuring  SSC just hope this time they got their facts/ info legally and accurately! it somehow talks about the combined wealth/earnings of SSC as compared with JDG/KSY couple 

송혜교♥송중기 커플, 장동건♥고소영 넘어서는 재산 "1000억원 추정"

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2017-07-09 16:17Song Hye Kyo ♥ Song Jung Ki couple, Jang Dong Gon ♥ Ko So Young More assets "Estimate 100 billion won"

201707091512190310_1.jpg

[Newsen Kim Myungmi reporter] Song Hye-kyo Song Kook Ki's last year's income was released. MBC 'section TV entertainment communication broadcasted on July 9,' Song Song Special 'Song Hye-gyo Song Jung-ki couple marriage ... Newsen Kim Myung-mi reporter]

Song Hye-kyo Song Kook Ki's last year's income was released.

On July 9, MBC 'Sections TV Entertainment Communication' broadcasted a song entitled 'Songs Special', which highlighted the marriage announcement of Song, Hye-kyo and Song Kook Ki. Song Hye - kyo The couple will sing a wedding march on October 31st.

Song Hye-kyo The impact of a couple's wedding announcement on the advertising industry is also megaton. 'Korean Brangelina' Jang Dong-gun Ko So Young and his wife married in 2010, when he got more than 20 billion won in advertising drama.

According to 'Sections TV', 'Songsong Couple' has a revenue of 50 billion won last year and 100 billion won when combined with real estate. It is a record that crosses 'Django couple' (photograph = MBC 'section TV entertainment communication' capture)

http://news.nate.com/view/20170709n12614?mid=e0100

31 minutes ago, songs2gether4ever said:

Hi!

Im fairly new here and I really dont know how to navigate this. 

To those who have sent their emails thru DM (songs2gether), please send it again to the e-mail below.

Hide contents

Email: merrygoroundthecircle@gmail.com. 

It took me a great deal of time (and effort HAHAHA) to copy the videos. The least that everyone could do is to give me a heads up if you're gonna share the links to anyone or in any social media platform.

SongSong has given me an immense amount of happiness. I also want to share that feeling to everyone. Hope you'll enjoy seeing a glimpse of how they are through the BTS and making vids :heart:

If in any way I'm violating the rules here by posting this, let me know so I could delete it.

Thank you! 

Check it. I sent you my @mail

Drop in just to say this, dear @joongkyo1031 I love you and thank you so much. Your updates are always informative and really help with my thirst for Song Song things, especially these days. 
And so much respect for our man, Song Joong Ki. If it wasn't for his consistence, this ship wouldn't reach its destination. 

5 hours ago, fascinatingly complicated said:

* says that even though Kyo only dated two actors in the past but the public keeps remembering and attaching her names to them, so the reporter says it came to be known that SJK had really fallen for her but Kyo was very wary and tried to keep away because she didn't want to date an actor because of the earlier experience. However SJK apparently told her that "I'm not saying we should date or be in a relationship - let's get married. I want to be married to you." (wow, wo

I'm a little confused, did SJKsiad this in Japan last january or before they started  dating, way back 2016? Because people are commenting that SJK asked SHK to get married even of they're  not in a a relationship yet. 

2 hours ago, Nheenai Tan said:

I'm a little confused, did SJKsiad this in Japan last january or before they started  dating, way back 2016? Because people are commenting that SJK asked SHK to get married even of they're  not in a a relationship yet. 

My interpretation is, when SJK was courting SHK, he laid out that his intentions are serious and not just to date. He made it clear that he's dead serious about her and intend to marry her. And that probably convinced SHK to give him a chance. 

9 hours ago, joongkyo1031 said:

SJK had really fallen for her but Kyo was very wary and tried to keep away because she didn't want to date an actor because of the earlier experience. However SJK apparently told her that "I'm not saying we should date or be in a relationship - let's get married. I want to be married to you." (wow, wow!)

male MC says WOW). She says the reason why Kyo opened her heart to him was his unchanging approach towards her made her have belief that his intentions were true ( because they started dated before the drama and his immense popularity happened right in between their relationship, this could have changed other men but SJK being SJK was a sangnamja..woot!)

First of all, @joongkyo1031 thank you so much for your tireless efforts in translating news about our dear SongSongCouple. You've made my shipping and fangirling experience more enjoyable and certainly easier.  Kamsa hamnida!

My mouth was agape while reading this.   They do exist!  A man like this do exists!  In real life and not just in KDrama.  Sheesh!  Joongki is now the gold standard when it comes to wooing the lady of your dreams.  I can't help but swoon over those words of his.  To declare his intention early on, that's  bravery and sincerity right there.  And to prove it time and time again with words and actions, oh my!  Kyo is his end game! *crying in the corner*

I can't!  I really can't contain my happiness for these two!

@songs4us you hit it right on the head - their patience, respect for others and humility sets them apart, a level up from other celebrities.  Worldwide Halyu celebrities at this point.  Joong Ki and Hye Kyo are perfect for each other.

I've been watching Wimbledon so indulge my tennis metaphor for our couple - it's game, set, match.

Game over. Set their sights on each other.  Match made in heaven.

Archived