[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

I cannot move on! :wub::wub:

Our couple have gotten engaged! I can't believe it! I am so happy! Still! 

RANDOM THOUGHTS AHEAD..(SORRY SO LONG)..

1. THEY DATED IN FRONT OF US

They were dating in plain sight! And all reporters know! And the parents have been telling everyone! It was not a secret!! 

And yet!! No one said anything!! Dispatch held their tongue !! The reporter in that clip didn't tell! :ph34r:

Every one had the highest respect for them I think...

2. HE LOVED HER FOR A LONG TIME

And it appears that she was in his heart for a long long time ....and he went for her...and she opened up...she followed his lead..don't care about others..don't care about gossip...always smile when asked -- say we talk about it, yes....but never say we are Not dating ...use the word noona ...noona here there everywhere, but still date and still give out all these clues!! 

She even uploaded this song once...the lyrics were so telling...when she was guarded against hurt...facing so many bashers...: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jElpErva5WY

you give me a reason /Un Roman d'Amitié 

Sometimes I think of me and you
And every now and then I think
We'll never make it through
We go through some crazy times
And everytime I wonder if I'll be loosing you
But I never do
Oh my friend you give me a reason
To keep me here believing
That we'll always be together this way
And you know my friend you give me a reason
To make me stay
And even through the longest night the feeling survives
Seems that I can just look at you
And I find the reason in your eyes

3. THEY DID A LOT OF BF-GF THINGS TOGETHER

• - appear on red carpet together holding hands- checked!
  • - drank from same bottle? - checked
  • - waited for each other after interviews? - checked
  • - hosted dinners together ? - yup!
  • - praised each other to the 7th heaven as if you never act with other  people ? - checked
  • - go and win the biggest award and dedicate to each other? - yup! 
  • - make sure their friends are friends with each other and take everyone for holiday? - checked!
  • - touched each other every single chance they get? - SUPERCHECKED!! 

Noona indeed, JK..cheeky !

The only difference now is ..they now can date in peace. 

4. NOW WE CAN REST SINCE THE SHIP HAS DOCKED?

And we can all rest...phew...it was so tiring! :) analysing her IG pix, her words, the uploads and pics, doing detective work on the IG of their friends also...analysing the pix, the time uploaded..!Do you remember the head of the person lying down? Is it JK, is it just some one with long  hair...??? 

Staring at the waist touch...trying to read lips...hehehe--we were going crazy...

the best times of my life actually.. and I love all of you here..even though we squabble...or tell each other off...I love every single post...thank you everyone...

So... you think we can leave them alone now? Close this thread..go our own way? never check Soompi again ? 

NO WAY! :D

5. STILL NOT SATISFIED!

I want to see romance! I want to see them together!  I want a kiss in public! I am very very greedy hehe..I want them to be lovey dovey in public now! I want to see the wedding dress! I want a documentary of their preparation of the wedding! I want full coverage! I want an INTERVIEW! (I know, I know...give them privacy...)  I want to know when she realised he was the one..I want to know whether during Baeksang were they already a couple? She appeared a bit shy...I want to know when he confessed his love to her? At the President Award he seemed very sure of her. as if they have crossed another line in their relationship... I want it all..I want to know whether the kisses were real..the confession in DOTS were real...Heheh sorry Joong Ki, sorry Hye Kyo..you two are the world's most adorable couple now, the King and Queen of K Drama...

I pray for their eternal happiness....we are the luckiest shippers alive...

In the meantime I will now replay SONG SONG love story (also known as descendant of the sun) :heart:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@joongkyo1031 yes. i read it in the local news that VIVA International is trying to bring SJK here in Manila. Nothing's final yet. My shipper's heart wont give up hoping LOL. Still can't contain myself with this wedding news until now. It's been three days already. I;m so overwhelmed with the outpouring of love and support for SSC, especially in this thread. Kudos to you and the rest of veteran comrades who have started it all (  too many to mention)  and have come back to share the happiness for our beloved SJK& SHK.

I can't wait for 10.31.2017.. My friend and I have been planning to go to Korea since last year and booked ourselves ticket scheduled for late of 2017, and we totally freaked out when when the wedding date coincides with our Korean travel. Totally a dream come true for my shipping life. :heart:  

I am overwhelm with joy upon reading  the forthcoming marriage of my beautiful and lovely SHK and SJK. Speechless, indeed ! May you stay in love forever . Please take good care of each other.  To my friends in this forum, thank you for your continued support for  SHK and SJK. See you in South  Korea on  their wedding day !!

6 hours ago, saranghyekyo said:

Her Instagram just hit 5M followers!

By the way, is anybody from here will be going to Seoul on 31st Oct?

ME!! I am scheduled to go to japan so  since it is near, i bought a ticket and visit seoul for 4 days. Just for this wedding. That superfan I am.

26 minutes ago, miswah1981 said:

ME!! I am scheduled to go to japan so  since it is near, i bought a ticket and visit seoul for 4 days. Just for this wedding. That superfan I am.

yay, maybe we can meet on the 31 of october and camp out in their wedding place hopefully it in seoul too...unless its private

I wonder if some of their costars in DOTS....esp Jin Goo in some scenes with just these 2.....would feel like himself shining bright? b'cos he was a "light bulb" (third wheel, extra) besides them...haha.

I read many fans are expecting great visuals in the best men for the wedding....with his good friends in the acting circle.

Came across these in youtube. Maybe u all had seen b4. These were made last yr.

Some similar stuff (but different timing)....then slowly they met each other through work.

Fanmade clip using scenes from DOTS, Hwang Jin Ni and Sungkyungkwan Scandal (I started to follow him on this drama).

My guess is the fan meant that their chars reincarnated from the past to DOTS period....finally a good ending even in real life.

with the Big Reveal wondering what will be their DoTs co-stars have to say about SSC now , as we all know they are all mum about it before that even KMS though in a hot seat on his past interview wherein he was grilled about the real score of SSC , he managed to say that they are "best friends" only and Jasper Cho said something safe about them . so far ive seen interview with Dots Film PD and said something about them and now i have seen this one , remember the host/anchor of the TV show featuring Dr Kang , well she said something about the lovely couple! looking forward for interview of JG, KJW and KMS or from Alpha Team and Medical Team, they might spill something that we didnt know before , well for sure they are so happy with the couple , but not sure if all of them knew about it before their announcement or they might as well super surprised with the news!

credit: as labeled

cant wait for the premiere bi and oct 31♡
dispatchkoreag.png

Song Joong Ki Shy to Talk About His Wedding

Updated July 8th 2017 GMT

2017-07-08_11-01-12-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] On July 7, actor Song Joong Ki participated in the Movie Talk on Naver V Live with fellow co-stars and director to promote the movie, “The Battleship Island.’

First, Song Joong Ki said hello to fans and the MC told him, “You look really good today.”

Song Joong Ki replied smiling, “I am nervous right now. But did something happen?” The staff on set gave him a round of applause, congratulating him on his marriage with Song Hye Kyo.

2017-07-08_11-01-08-800x418.jpg

Then the MC turned to actor Hwang Jung Min and said, “Song Joong Ki looks good today but you look blushed, what happened?”

Hwang Jung Min replied, “Well, something happened to me twelve years ago.” Indicating that he got married twelve years ago. He then added, “Now, Song Joong Ki is on the same boat with me.”

The MC corrected him by saying, “Well, can’t really say you are same as Song Joong Ki, you got married twelve years ago!” making everyone laugh on the set.

Meanwhile, movie ‘The Battleship Island’ is a story about Korean laborers trying to escape from Battleship Island during Japanese colonial era and premieres on July 26.

dispatchkoreag.png
Copyright©2010 dispatch korea. All rights reserved.

happy to see the blushing SJK at  last night's V Live, indeed he is really looking great and just love the way that movie talk goes , yes it does have an ample limelight on SJK and everyone there is happy for him yet it doesnt over shadowed the promo for the BI movie itself which i guess thats the way SJK wanted it to be ! its nice also reading articles featuring SJK based on that movie talk and how he handle well with the interviews and yes even netizens gave positive vibe ! now we've seen the soon to be groom who is getting more  handsome as ever , im looking forward to see his fiance / soon to be better half soon , hope SHK can update her IG with her glowing beautiful face! few more days to go for the BI VIP premiere , just hope they will surprise us again ! 

from Netizen Buzz

Song Joong Ki attends first public event since Wedding News

song1.jpg

song2.jpg

Article: Song Joong Ki attends first public event since wedding news "Thank you"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+590, -57] I always thought he was just a pretty face but now I see some manliness in him and he looks a lot more handsome ㅎㅎ

2. [+568, -25] I thought Song Joong Ki had a lot of experience under his career but it's only been 9 years since he debuted. Who thought that the Joong Ki from 'Running Man' would end up getting married to Song Hye Gyo?

3. [+396, -45] I can see a resemblance to Song Hye Gyo in these pictures. There's the saying that people who look alike who get married together end up living happy lives. Be happy!!

4. [+33, -12] Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo have such clean looks ㅠㅠ they match so well, really

5. [+31, -21] Song Joong Ki has a little sister ㅋㅋㅋㅋ imagine your new sister-in-law being Song Hye Gyo, so jealous

6. [+29, -18] He's starting to look more his age now

7. [+25, -3] He's come a long way...

8. [+22, -5] I guess you really do get a different feeling from someone you feel destined to marry

9. [+16, -5] Now he's what I'd call a truly successful fan... Baekhyun too

10. [+16, -7] His face looks so at peace ㅎㅎ be happy~~ ^^

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/07/song-joong-ki-attends-first-public.html

update on SSC 

credit: as labeled

4 hours ago, dianss23 said:

yay, maybe we can meet on the 31 of october and camp out in their wedding place hopefully it in seoul too...unless its private

If they will announce the venue then maybe they expect fans to at least see them. Just like what happened in bae yoong joons wedding. Lets cross our fingers.njust being there, i know i will feel the frenzy.  I did experience the fever last march 2016 when i visited there at the height of DOTS airing..

They haven't announced for sure that wedding will be in Korea and a lot of other Asian stars eg. from China, HK etc do end up having their weddings in other countries so I guess it might be good to have confirmation that the wedding will be in Seoul before booking flights.

I saw SJK a few months ago while attending a PBG fan meet and I seriously cannot believe how gorgeous these Korean stars are in real life. Their skin just glows. They look radiant. Like Gods. I've heard SHK is one Korean actress who is even more stunning in person. Can't imagine what it would be like to actually see her given that the men are already so visually stunning.   

2 hours ago, miswah1981 said:

If they will announce the venue then maybe they expect fans to at least see them. Just like what happened in bae yoong joons wedding. Lets cross our fingers.njust being there, i know i will feel the frenzy.  I did experience the fever last march 2016 when i visited there at the height of DOTS airing..

hoping they will... :)

Archived