[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

everyday we will have songsong news until the big D day hahahah in cloud 9 watching sjk confirm jagiya and when he look shy when he said that shk courage him not to nervous and do well *BI movie talk*

omg now he can talk anything's he want bout them both bravely *i need cpr*

shes so glowing :wink:

dispatchkoreag.png

Song Hye Kyo’s First Instagram Update Since the Wedding Accouncement

Updated July 10th 2017 GMT

2017-07-10_10-54-27.jpg

[Dispatch] Actress Song Hye Kyo has posted a photo on her Instagram for the first time since the wedding announcement.

On July 10, she has posted a selfie of herself with a friend on Instagram.

The bride-to-be seems to be relaxed in casual outfit, spending time with her friend.

Song Hye Kyo will marry Song Joong Ki on the last day of October, 2017.

dispatchkoreag.png
Copyright©2010 dispatch korea. All rights reserved.

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, michidaa said:

Thank so much for the sub clips. I wonder why he doesn't answer question regards to his proposal. He mentioned he will talk about it later. Mmmm... could be special program they are planning? 

haha I know right? how possible would it be for them to have like that post-engagement interview like Prince William and Kate Middleton? :D Hahaha but they're both pretty private people so I doubt. 

I think he just doesnt want to make their engagement the center of BI promotion :) so he's like saying he'll speak of it in a proper venue. He's on his way to talk about the film that a lot of people worked so hard  on so i think it's his way of being sensitive about the whole thing. I've never seen him so shy and nervous :lol: 

Daebak.. songsong fever really hits me after the announcement.. i just can't move on since the news and i'm glad that i have all of you who always keep updates about kikyo :wub:.. Ahh jagiya.. this is like dream comes true 

I hope i'm not late to join the party. Got teary eyed from the first day of the announcement, tears of happiness. Songsongcouple is the first OTP i've ever shipped and the ship is sailing to the destination. I thought my life would be "back to normal" after their announcement, but heck no, i keep craving for their news. Their love story is so beautiful and keep me wanting to get more stories revealed.

From the day one i really want to write something but i end up just keep liking other's post on this thread. I'm speechless. I sincerely cheer for their happiness and pray for them to keep loving each other, live happily ever after.

Songsongcouple is :heart:

P.s: thanks for all sunbaenim for coming back to this thread, i'm so happy. And thanks for all chingus here for keeping our faith to our dear couple. This is truly the best gift for us who have waited so patiently.

2 hours ago, AnistaD said:
everyday we will have songsong news until the big D day hahahah in cloud 9 watching sjk confirm jagiya and when he look shy when he said that shk courage him not to nervous and do well *BI movie talk*

omg now he can talk anything's he want bout them both bravely *i need cpr*

this ig post by kyo is late post from her vacation in bali, i ask my bali friend and its like somewhere in clothing store, seminyak :wink:

dispatchkoreag.png

Song Hye Kyo’s First Instagram Update Since the Wedding Accouncement

Updated

My goddess is so pretty! Sigh! 

OMG i love how SJK just replied all the questions regarding their relationship so honestly now.  He's not being coy or tried to avoid the questions at all. He simply shared how he called SHK "jagiya" . Awww that was just so sweet ♡♡♡. It's must be liberating for him to openly talked about the love of his life SHK now. It's so endearing to see him talking about her as his future wife. He even said they will probably address each other differently once they are married..aww i'm thinking maybe "yeobo" hehe. Thank you so much @melleri for sharing the translated clips.

Wow now even SHK update on insta get treated as news by Dispatch. Seems like everyone can't get enough of the songsong couple.

10 hours ago, joongkyo1031 said:

Just to make it clear according to the news report when SJK was trying to convince Kyo of his feelings for her that is when he said what he said regarding marriage. This is way before the actual marriage proposal in Tokyo. 

I just realized it's not just Korean celebrities who we might see at the wedding, there are some Chinese celebrities who Kyo is close to that might also get invited to the wedding. 

Leon Lai singer from Hong Kong is close to SHK,  he is like a brother to her...known each other for at least 10 years..

Now im watching again all the friends' expression when the SS couple come on..remember at the HK press con....we remarked on the snigger thathappened from the friends? And the glare that went Onew's way and JinGoo's way from our captain? They must all have known then! 

congrats to our lovely songsong couple on their weddings news ... can we all talk about where they will go on their honeymoon :wink: do you think they will go back to navagio beach where they filmed dots :D or go back to Japan where Ki proposed kyo :) can't wait to see which designer kyo will choose on her wedding dress and ki as well ... i really love this thread it is so much alive now ... thank you to @joongkyo1031 for coming back with all the news about our SS couple we really appreciate your input in this thread 

Congratulations to SHK & SJK!!!  I guess their wedding ceremony will probably be private but I wish they can make a clip of their wedding ceremony for the fans.  Like Jay Chou, the Taiwanese singer who did a 2 minute wedding ceremony clip for the fans, about 2 years ago.  You can still find it on Youtube.  Something for the fans all over the world to share their joy and happiness on their big day. :blush:

27 minutes ago, reenuk said:

congrats to our lovely songsong couple on their weddings news ... can we all talk about where they will go on their honeymoon :wink: do you think they will go back to navagio beach where they filmed dots :D or go back to Japan where Ki proposed kyo :) can't wait to see which designer kyo will choose on her wedding dress and ki as well ... i really love this thread it is so much alive now ... thank you to @joongkyo1031 for coming back with all the news about our SS couple we really appreciate your input in this thread 

Navagio Beach has become a hot hot tourism attraction after DOTS, not possible for them to have privacy there. I would suggest our couple to have their honeymoon in New Zealand where the population of sheep is larger than man.:tounge_xd:

They can go for a road trip or camping just like YSJ & KMY, fishing, hiking, whalewatching, hot air balloon ride for sunrise and visit the local markets.(I am not working for the NZ Tourism Board, haha)

41 minutes ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

Navagio Beach has become a hot hot tourism attraction after DOTS, not possible for them to have privacy there. I would suggest our couple to have their honeymoon in New Zealand where the population of sheep is larger than man.:tounge_xd:

They can go for a road trip or camping just like YSJ & KMY, fishing, hiking, whalewatching, hot air balloon ride for sunrise and visit the local markets.(I am not working for the NZ Tourism Board, haha)

or they could go back to NY where the first rumours of them dating started :D

To post this or not to post.. Lol.

Just when we thought we couldn't be more impressed by SJK. We get to know more:

Female reporter in beige says that actually reporters knew about them dating, they even decided to do a stake out outside SJK's house once the drama ended to get a hold of pictures. But a shocking thing happened ... SJK walked up to the person who was probably hiding around hoping to get some pictures and to the shock of the person usually when stars see someone like that they'll get mad and tell the person to get lost but SJK said " you've been working hard and it must be tiring but even if you wait you're not going to get (pictures) (* SJK knows that the guy is just trying to make a living too even if it's invading his privacy) and then handed him a cola can " instead why don't you drink this"

the reporter ended up being touched by this gesture and returned without any pictures ( SJK is a genius, he endeared himself to the paparazzi and got them on his side ). 

The female host is actually the second lead actress from Full House, she asked the reporter why they didn't spill the beans when they know so much but the reporter said they still know a lot more but...

the male host said something about reporters not always sharing full details and another reporter said that they can't share details unless they've got solid proof that it's true.

then another female on the panel asked that she is curious about their dating style, how do they meet up etc.

so another female mc cuts is and asks everyone if they know when Kyo and SJK first met and everyone is like right before DOTS. And she is like NOPE... They first met on the sets of TWTWB and then the panel discuss how JIS was instrumental in them falling in love. 

Then the female reporter with the short hair who is also btw Kyo's junior from high school shares how JIS actually suggested SJK's name to the makers of DOTS. 

The woman in the tank top says that she wonders if it's possible that SJK ever asked for JIS's help to make him meet Kyo, to set them up in some way or asked JIS to speak to Kyo about him. Then she says I'm just going to stop with my train of thought here.

-------

the thing is there are a bunch of videos from this show.

The guy who fans blamed as supposedly having sold Kyo's IG pictures is also on the panel and he says that even though he's been close to Kyo since her Full House days but even he didn't know about them dating and he only found out on that MBC show.

-------

Kim Woori even addresses the fact that on the day of the programme he was shocked and asked them how the people on the program received those pictures because he truly had no idea. He said that though he followed Kyo on her private IG it was definitely not him who leaked the pictures and he said he even received loads of hate messages on his IG. 

---

they discuss possible venues 

hotels being the first, then second somewhere in the country side like WonBin, third option is that they get married in another country and the last one being a private ceremony in a church. 

The other reporter says now they're probably going to end up doing none of the 4 options that they mentioned in the show. Another says that he's sure that they will end up doing something competently unique and not done before. The male host says isn't it possible that they do the wedding at their house and then the panel discusses the newly acquired real estate at Itaewon.

They talk about IJH and LKS's hilarious IG posts.

---

Edit: just checked and the  other videos don't deal with SS so won't be translating them. 

Archived