[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about South Korea but in some jurisdictions, "truth" is a viable defense in cases of libel (i.e. reporting something based on a rumor or without verification). So they can raise the defense that after the fact of reporting, it was later shown that the report was true. Any Korean lawyer shippers out there who can enlighten us perhaps?:D

Sadly though, I feel like they are unlikely to take legal action now as it might end up casting negativity on otherwise happy engagement news. Or they might do it once the excitement has died down maybe. Or maybe there are regulatory boards that can administratively sanction MBC instead? 

What MBC reported was not actually false and was proven true by the Song's announcement. There are also other reports that what went on was a common occurrence with them (staying somewhere, but leaving and arriving separately so as to appear they weren't together). MBC was just creepy and invasive, but no they can't sue them for that. It was mostly immoral on everyone's part (including the "friend" who leaked the picture)  but nothing illegal really went on.  I'm not defending them by any means, but SHK and SJK can hurt MBC a lot more in other ways by denying them future access or rejecting dramas, no need to sue for silly reasons. 

And I think the reporter is probably talking about their own ethics and the guidelines were they work.  All good reporters fact check and investigate before releasing information.  If not they run the risk of having to issue a retraction which would damage their reputation. They also run the risk of running a story they really can't prove and wasting everyone's time since it just gets denied. So best to get solid proof before reporting anything.

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10008661301

http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10008661302

There's a new interview from SJK's dad. Giving it a brief translation and abridged version of the news article, it clearly states that SJK's dad is in full support of their marriage and that the previously mentioned statements were a false report on the reporters part. He also said that similar to the hopes of other parents, it would be nice to see grandchildren soon lol. The article also talks about how SHK, Jingoo, and Kim Ji Won visited his house in Daejeon and spent a night because it was close to the DOTS filming site!!! Check it out!!! 

Congrats to the song song couple <3 

8 hours ago, joongkyo1031 said:

Female reporter in beige says that actually reporters knew about them dating, they even decided to do a stake out outside SJK's house once the drama ended to get a hold of pictures. But a shocking thing happened ... SJK walked up to the person who was probably hiding around hoping to get some pictures and to the shock of the person usually when stars see someone like that they'll get mad and tell the person to get lost but SJK said " you've been working hard and it must be tiring but even if you wait you're not going to get (pictures) (* SJK knows that the guy is just trying to make a living too even if it's invading his privacy) and then handed him a cola can " instead why don't you drink this"

This guy can't be real! Wait, he is! 

Jagiya (honey) is already the best words to call each other..... 

When Song Joong Ki was asked how he called her now that they are officially lovers, he was very shy and of coz,  still using the proper words to describe it.

Smiling shyly,  beside other words use by most of lovers, he said that they also use word 'jagiya' to call out one another.... The word means 'honey' in English. Then, he continued that he will find a proper word to call her after the wedding... No, you don't have to Captain.... Jagiya is suit enough coz you two are so sweet like honey..... 

Song Joong Ki truly is the best man for Song Hye Kyo. Call her what ever good name you want to as she has become yours. And she will call you what ever longing words she wants as it will always sound like a song to your ears. 

Congratulations on your wedding day.  Live and love trully, be happy and strong for the future.... Love each other, whenever....wherever you are... We will always be the best fans for the two of you.... 

'Jagiya' is already a suitable name for both of you..... 

- it's real and we patiently wait for it.... 31St October 2017.....

What is a formal way of calling your wife in Korean? Is it "yeobo"? Why do you have to have a more proper way of calling your wife? Doesn't it have the same meaning as "jagiya"? Im just curious hehe maybe someone who knows about Korean culture can enlighten me on this? thanks!

I'm sure everyone is revisiting SS's many sweet moments and everything that is connected with SSCP! :lol:

Here's a clip where JK is so cute....

I can't help smiling at SJK's serious answer at 0:32: "No..no..no..They can't change their husband!" and again "They can't change their husband" at 0:38, in reply to the MC's remark that many girls want to change their husbands and boyfriends because of Yoo Shi Jin.

He's cute when he said "If they want to change their boyfriend then it's up to them but they can't change their husband" (3 times!) His emphasis shows clearly that he's a guy who commits for life and believes faithfully in the institution of marriage and respects his vows to his beloved wife. I'm so glad for SHK.

Look at his super-long hesitation at 1:04 in response to the question at 1:00....."So now, does it mean we all have a chance?" before he was forced to say "Yeah, Yeah"... That was so adorable!

LOL....he must have found it hard to balance his honesty with hiding the truth at that point of time! 

Well done, Mr Song! Now, you don't need to hesitate and can openly relax and date your most cherished and lovely "Jagiya", under the most romantic ambience! :wub:

And do us some favors, will ya?

1) Participate in a  talk show featuring your beautiful love journey together (every intimate detail to be covered please - when, where, what, how) I'll leave out the "Who" and "Why" because it's obvious, isn't it? A Goddess who gives you positive energy and strength and who wipes your tears away...lol.

2) Do a grand wedding pictorial bridal magazine with beautiful shots (outdoors, indoors, bed scenes, kissing scenes, you name it we want it! All kinds of lovers' shots). We want to see SHK's wedding dresses!

3) Throw a huge party for Dispatch who have protected you both incredibly well. Kudos to them!

4) Present a consolation prize of a carton of soju to MBC since after all, due to their wrongful interference, you can now date openly without worrying and we love to see you both having sweet moments!

5) Appear in the variety show for newly married couples to share with your loyal shippers how beautifully in love you both are

6) Give us a clue on your wedding itinerary and venue, and lastly

7) If we can't be your guests then can we gatecrash your wedding party? Or will it be strictly behind the private sanctuary of solid walls so that people like us can't crash into? Because tons of us are planning to!    :D

Song Joong Ki’s Father Talks About His Son’s Engagement To Song Hye Kyo

Song-Hye-Kyo-Song-Joong-Ki1.jpg

On July 11, Song Joong Ki’s father sat down for an interview to discuss his son’s upcoming marriage to Song Hye Kyo.

“[Song Joong Ki] is at the best age to get married so I’m glad he’s engaged. As parents, we’ve decided to respect our son’s decision. People were saying I was against their marriage, but that’s a misunderstanding,” said the actor’s father.

He also expressed that he wanted to see his grandchildren soon. “Now that my son will be having a stable family after marriage, I hope he works even harder to become an actor who can also be responsible for his household. I think my son will be able to achieve that,” he added.

He then revealed a part of Song Joong Ki’s childhood home, saying, “He still visits every now and then and even brings over his friends. His close friend Lee Kwang Soo frequently comes over. There was also a time when Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, and Kim Ji Won slept over because the filming location of ‘Descendants of the Sun‘ was close to our home.”

SOOMPI

------------------------

I feel awful for Song Senior hopefully this will squash all the ugly rumors once and for all. Reading his interview it's obvious where SJK gets his life values from, Song Senior seems just as upright if not more..:wub:

@derain chagiya/jagiya is an endearment that is usually used by couples but a formal title for a wife would be Anae/Buin ( this is how the wife would be addressed . Anae is closer to the English translation of wife and a Buin would be more like Lady of the house) and the husband would be addressed as Nampyon by the wife. 

Song Joong Ki Talks About What Kind Of Person His Future Wife Song Hye Kyo Is

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo5.jpg

Actor Song Joong Ki will appear as a guest on the July 11 episode of SBS’s “Hanbam TV” and, to raise anticipation for the episode, it was revealed that Song Joong Ki will talk about his future wife Song Hye Kyo.

A source from the production of “Hanbam TV” shared, “Song Joong Ki stood confidently in front of reporters without hesitation. Despite the fact that this was his first interview after his wedding announcement, Song Joong Ki did not falter at all and was bright the whole time.”

The source continued, “As the interview was taking place while it was raining, Song Joong Ki asked the reporters, ‘It must be difficult because of the rain. Are you all okay?'”

hanbam-song-joong-ki.jpg

During the interview, Song Joong Ki answers questions regarding Song Hye Kyo and even reveals the nicknames they have for one another currently, although he added that they plan on thinking more carefully about nicknames for one another after getting married.

Furthermore, the actor revealed that he and Song Hye Kyo were good influences on one another and made each other better people. Song Joong Ki also shared that Song Hye Kyo’s “calm, poised demeanor and compassion” were her greatest strengths.

Meanwhile, “Heard It Through The Grapevine” revealed which popular actor played a significant role in Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s love story. Plus, Song Joong Ki’s father sat down to discuss his son’s upcoming marriage to the actress.

Song Joong Ki’s episode of “Hanbam TV” will air tonight at 8:55 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/11/song-joong-ki-talks-kind-person-future-wife-song-hye-kyo/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song Joong Ki claims he and Song Hye Kyo are just like any other couple

song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo.jpg

Broadcast on July 10, K STAR's 'Live Star News' featured actor Song Joong Ki, who opened up about his relationship to Song Hye Kyo after the news of their marriage went viral.

Song Joong Ki mentioned, "I had to go and promote my movie today. Miss Hye Kyo mentioned I shouldn't be afraid and wished me well," smiling brightly.

When the reporter asked what their couple nicknames were, the actor responded, "We're like any other couple. We say, 'Honey~.' We're looking to use our nicknames more frequently as we are getting married soon."

Song Joong Ki also thanked many for the congratulatory messages and blessings, "We sincerely thank and appreciate the attention and cheers since the wedding announcement.  I discussed with Miss Hye Kyo how we should live a good life and be aware of our surroundings."

Meanwhile, the Song-Song couple will be officially tying the knot this fall.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/song-joong-ki-claims-he-and-song-hye-kyo-are-just-like-any-other-couple

Archived