[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't believe they are getting married I've shipped them since the show so crazy. So happy for them!!! I had a feeling they were dating during the filming, and it showed a lot they liked each other during award shows and the photos that came out from Dispatched from their first date and others. 

The SongSong couple wedding announcement is the biggest news in 2017 - bigger than the election of SK new president.  And - their wedding (if to  be held in Korea), would be the biggest event ever - will definitely surpass that of Bae Yong Joon.  Why?  Bae Yong Joon is popular on his own while his wife is,  although a celebrity herself, is not that popular.  In the case of our Song Song couple, they are both loved worldwide, together and separately, and everyone who loves  them were all hoping and praying for them to be together.  Therefore, now that everyone's wish have come true, SK's tourism would definitely rise in the next few months - fans from all over the world would definitely be swarming the airports of SK - especially on the expected date of the Song Song couple marriage.

Re-watching DOTS and other events were Song Song couple were together, and can't help but smile - seeing how proud SJK looks just being beside SHK and how lovingly he looks at her.

BTW - at the 2016 awards nite where Song Song got the grand award, the MC asked Kim Min Suk something and he seemed flustered trying not to answer the question -while the two seated next to him seem to be holding their  breaths - for KMS not to reveal anything.

I remember when DOTS was airing and even after its run on national TV, it was said that the economy of SK rose by leaps due to the Dots influence specifically SJK n SHK influence (product sales, car sales, etc and toursim increased)... SJK a d SHK were even made to apear in some tourism commercials...

With their wedding announcement, SK has to prepare for the influx of tourists. Autumn is a very nice time to visit South Korea and it will definitely be a notch nicer to visit during the SSC wedding. So expect increase in hotel occupancy, product sales, services oriented sales, tourism will be big time come last week of October.

This is what we call the power of SongSong Couple.

They sure do contribute much to SK economy by just being in love. (Just my thought)

P.S. this might put SSC some unintentional pressure to hold the ceremony in SK hehehe

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/08/watch-video-song-joon-ki-song-hye-kyo-singing-together-regains-traction-wedding-news/

"The video was shot at Song Joong Ki’s fan meeting in Chengdu, China last year. Song Hye Kyo had appeared on stage as a surprise guest to sing 'Always' with her now fiancé, Song Joong Ki."

Ah, that fan meeting was something else. All the undeniable hints and clues! :wub: (one dead giveaway was that time Ki made a [cheeky] kiss motion while staring into Kyo's eyes? :lol: Our man really couldn't help himself :lol: )

Just so surreal still to read news stories refer to them like this. :wub: Hope everyone's having a great weekend! 

Now that you will be Mr & Mrs. Song in a few months time, here's a toast to a bright and happy future as

husband and wife! May the good Lord bless you with strength and courage to face each day

with a smile! Here's to both of you!

ThBubblesThBubblesThBubbles

I still could not believe it! I am so happy for SHK for giving herself the opportunity to

love and trust again! This time with the man who has shown her what love is really all about!

Joong Ki, as a fan of SHK, I personally thank you for showing her how to love again and not be afraid of it!

Good luck to a life of pure happiness, honesty, and trust!

Image result for we love you animation gifs

Aww... it's nice to hear that they are freely eating out as usual. I hope regardless that they have come out public, fans and people around them will still respecting their privacy and give them space to breath. All these while, it PROVES that believing in credible fan accounts are already sufficient, no need for photos as evident. Believing is seeing. To be honest, I prefer it this way. Atleast we get tidbits and stuff, while SongSong can still enjoy their time together. I kinda moved by  those Japanese  and resto staff that were in the same restaurants where the proposal held place. SS are wellknown in Japan too so I'm sure an amount of people surely recognise them but they managed to respect them well. (Wonder whether JK got down on his knees tho? Probably after they back at their hotel/accomm :tongue: )

Yes, those Japanese staff really managed to keep it a secret for almost 6 months! It's amazing. 

The DOTS phenomenon is really something else. My friends and I were in Korea this year and we did the DMZ tour out of curiosity because of what we'd seen in episode 1 of the series. I also know several others who did the same thing, all because of DOTS.:D There was even a photo of Yoo Shi Jin in the gift shop next to some souvenirs at the Joint Security Area. 

I'm sure the SSCP wedding will bring even more people to Korea this year.

@alleverything thanks for sharing! I'm very glad there were some sneaky fans at the FM! I can't wait for the other vids :D 

Thanks to @khxy for giving the heads up earlier on the recent Entertainment Weekly coverage on the Songs, and thanks to Ace Chingu / @koreasongsongcouple again for translating. I guess someone from Dispatch was interviewed by the program. Anywho ... Ace wanted it shared here. So, here you go, and please credit her if re-posting anywhere.

MC: They had a special event in Japan.

Dispatch: SJK wrote to his fans that he wants to spend his whole life with SHK.

We guess he confessed his determination to her when they traveled to Japan.

SJK looked so pleasant. When he saw her off, he saluted her.

SHK was just like a girlfriend full of charm.

We observed hiding secretly behind the wall and waiting to surprise SJK.

They are a very sweet couple who are friends and lovers.

Many people want to see more of them as a married couple.

So much attention is focused on how they'll show themselves as a married couple.

Many have also taken a big interest in their children because these two are the best visual couple.

They will celebrate their wedding on the last day of October, this year. Their families will meet and discuss the details of their marriage. We will broadcast their wedding on the last day of October. Congratulations on your wedding, SSCP.

Kyo is a fun fiance! To think that she tried to surprise him :) Such a sweetie, and yeah, she and Ki are never going to have a boring moment in their married life.

Song Joong Ki is really in love..... His eyes are grinning with him.... 

Until 4 o clock in the moning, I still couldn't close my eyes... So I wrote something to this thread but thinking whether to post it or not...at noon, I made up my mind..... 

I didn't watch the 'Battleship Island' talk show few nights before coz there were things to be done. But thank you to ig shippers that I followed and of coz fans and shippers of this thread, served me more than enough news about him. 

The rain was drizzling but suddenly pouring down heavily that night before the talkshow and Song Joong Ki had to stand in the rain to answer some questions about his love, Song Hye Kyo. Even though there was someone held an umbrella for him (he did said "it's okay" meaning that he didn't has to cover him), the rain still wet his shoulder, but he didn't seemed to care... To be able to answer questions from fans and press were more important to him, than looking for shelter to stand. He also took an opportunity to say thank you to all the fans for supporting him and his fiance and didn't forget to say sorry coz they've been waiting for him in the rain. Yeah, that's him. 

Yes... Now Song Joong Ki can talk freely about his other half, Song Hye Kyo, praising her like what he always did when he talked about someone else. That is Song Joong Ki. He always chooses good words when describing somebody. He doesn't care for how long he has to take the time to answer. As for him, to be able to talk good things about somebody is both professional act and personnel influence to someone that he loves to do. It always bring good impressions for both the persons he talks about and to the listeners.

But I saw something different that night. Usually,  he took a few moments of silence to choose his best words,  filtering all his sentences so that it will not be offended by anybody. But that night, when he talked about her, he didn't have to use any extra moments like he always did. Without hesitation, he was more than ready,  so confidently describing her as a calm partner, with good aura that make him received good energy. Politely, he still considered her as a good senior but also a really wonderful friend or maybe in his deeper meaning, a perfect lover. With a smile that never left his lips, his face glowing brightly despite the cold and wet night, having the conversation outside. The compliments for her was written along his smiling jaw, his happy eyes, his sweet smiles and excited face. I confidently say that his mind at that time, couldn't stop from thinking about her. And yes, he really was happy when they asked him the question. 

He always wanted to do it from the moment he has her. He always wanted to talked about her openly and freely. I remembered how his face looked like when one of the DOTS cast, Onew talked about her in one of their presscon. A little frustrated and down kind of face. How Onew can openly talked about his sunbaenim, letting out what he felt about her. But him, he had to keep it all inside because of the pressure that they two got from fans and the press. You could see it at his face, how hard he kept holding back things he wanted to say about her. How he wanted to tell the truth like what Onew did, he wanted to tell the whole world that to him, she is the sun, shining brightly to his life and make him who he is today,  but he can't. 

He wanted to do it long time ago. From the day,  when she didn't even know him. And now, the time has come for him to openly say what he always wanted to say about her, at last. As a good friend towards her, or a lover who will love her for every beat of her heart, for every moments of her life, for everythig that will come between them after this. He will tell the whole world that his love is so real, so meant to be, so pure that it will wash away all her sadness she has been through all her life. He will tell the world how gentleman he will be towards her. 

He needs us the fans, the shippers and also the haters to know that what he did for her before, all we're real. What he did for her in reel world or real world,  both are coming from his heart. The waiting for her at the set, or at the photo shoots, when he surprised her and the crews with food truck or drinks without telling who sent it, when he shielded her face from the brightening light of the hot Uruk sunshine, when he wiped away the water line out of her lips as they went fishing,  when he pulled out some thread or hair from her clothes at the coffeeshop, when he asked the makeup crew to fix her face at the gas station, when he firmly held her so that she can relying on his body to stand still in a boat, or when he sheilded her body with his as she was about to stumble down at the sofa after he closed her mouth with his hand when he heard a strange sound inside her home, even though his leg still hurt after the jumping on a car incident. 

The way he refused to let go of her hand as they walked through the red carpet, when he let her arm slid into his own, protecting her from falling down the stairs, holding her so protectively in front of all those cameras, letting her nervous slowly faded away, or when he held her hand, comforting her when she didn't win, and he didn't even care of the camera focusing at her,  or when Yoo Ah In watched them closely, as his hand played with her fingers joyfully. He wanted to tell us that all he did for her were real. And now,  he can talk about it freely as he wanted it to be. 

That is why he is really happy. Really happy in love. With the handsome face, lovely auras and more confident approaching people. He is a whole now. After she comes to his life and makes him complete.

That was how he looked like when he made his first appearance after the announcement. I certainly can't wait to see the first appearance of his wife to be, Song Hye Kyo. How radiant her face will glow, lighten by the wedding effect. 

Again, congratulations to you two love birds, Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki... May all the love you have for each other grow even better each day... 

Yes, Song Joong Ki is really is in love with Song Hye Kyo... and his eyes are grinning with him..... 

-it's real and counting the days... 31.10.2017

16 hours ago, squeekikyo said:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/08/watch-video-song-joon-ki-song-hye-kyo-singing-together-regains-traction-wedding-news/

"The video was shot at Song Joong Ki’s fan meeting in Chengdu, China last year. Song Hye Kyo had appeared on stage as a surprise guest to sing 'Always' with her now fiancé, Song Joong Ki."

Ah, that fan meeting was something else. All the undeniable hints and clues! :wub: (one dead giveaway was that time Ki made a [cheeky] kiss motion while staring into Kyo's eyes? :lol: Our man really couldn't help himself :lol: )

Just so surreal still to read news stories refer to them like this. :wub: Hope everyone's having a great weekend! 

Actually most of us here were already anticipating that SSC would sing that song (Always) because SJK sang the same song in one of his fanmeets.  Some of us were wondering 'why that song' - it wasn't very popular amongst the OST of the drama.  Then of course, only them knows that's their way of expressing their love for each other.  The song's lyric was full of 'I love you'  Song Song couple thought they could full us. 

I can feel you.. @allythefangirl

year ago i tought that myself would be back to normal once i know they are official..

Ghaaahh.. But it's nooot:lol:

Really enjoy this time.. With all the great comeback of our dearest contributors in this forum.. Thankyou so much.. I cant mention each of you but you know who you are:wub:

And since they already confirmed to get married on a certain date, i feel like we are really such a lucky shipper.. Cos now we can also discuss how they gonna held the wedding party, what kind of wedding dress our beauty gonna wear, who will be invited to the wedding, the best man, the rings they gonna wear.. Kyaaa..and many more..

And by the way, i realize it now and in my opinion they don't really do ninja things at the time..while dating here and there, went to vacay together.. I think Its because they both were well loved by many people so they got covered and people really protect them. Now that the rs already open up we can see and hear the stories from the past while they were dating and at the beginning of their rs.. Wish to hear more of their sweet stories and thanks again for friends to share it with us..

14 hours ago, songs2gether said:

I have the BTS and making if you want. Just DM me your e-mail and I'll gladly share it. 

@alleverything Can you send me your e-mail address? Please and thank you. 

Reveal hidden contents

@songs2gether can you also share it with me the BTS and the making.? thank you very much in advance.. :)

SONGSONGCOUPLE FOREVER :)

I have to say that SongSong couple media managers are worth their money..able to convince the paprazzi to with hold them for so long.

They managed to keep this all under wraps for close to at least 6 months...

Those Dispatch pictures , if that was in Hong Kong or the States, they would have been released those pictures straight away...

If people here haven't seen the DVD commentary, there is this part where the writer and PD comment on Kyo's accidental exposure , KES says it was so cute. SJK totally forgets they're being filmed , he sort of lowers his voice and and says - exposure?

Kyo says - my stomach 

SJK - when?

Kyo - in one of the earlier episodes when I am stretching

SJK still doesn't get it and keeps looking for an explanation. Kyo,PD and writer try to explain its the scene in front of the hospital.

he finally gets it when Kyo raises her arms like she did in the scene and looks relieved. Then everyone is laughing again well except him. And then Kyo says it's the first time in her 20 year career that her stomach was visible on camera. She even says " it's not even like I was wearing a bikini".

I can't help but think she was being real cheeky because wasn't it May 8.2016 when Kyo was in Phuket and he was in Bangkok that Kyo decided to change her IG display picture which was basically a black and white picture of her in a strapless bikini ( * please don't post it here if you all have it because she ultimately deleted it but I remember we all saw the enlarged version of that picture and lets just say SJK is really lucky ) ..... The poor guy had gone out to take a massage with his friends and she put that picture up for a while and then took it down. So SJK was probably still traumatized because he knows all 3 million of us on IG ( she had fewer followers then) saw his GF in a bikini that day.  

Ah.. yess.. of course we all remember she change her ig profile pict when JK in bangkok. One thing for sure, i'm so happy that i join this ship since the drama still airing. So i know all speculation and investigation since the NY date , sweden short get away, hongkong james bond style, all his hints in every FM, and still many more... Thank you to all of SSC detective for sharing your thought / "finding" here.. 

The same reporter who shared the "Hye Kyo-yah" news was invited on a news show again 

* confirms that when Kyo received the proposal she was extremely touched and cried a lot. 

* says that even though Kyo only dated two actors in the past but the public keeps remembering and attaching her names to them, so the reporter says it came to be known that SJK had really fallen for her but Kyo was very wary and tried to keep away because she didn't want to date an actor because of the earlier experience. However SJK apparently told her that "I'm not saying we should date or be in a relationship - let's get married. I want to be married to you." (wow, wow!)

*she also added that journalists and reporters used to be be puzzled in the past when taking their interviews, the questions would be about the drama's characters but SS would choose to speak and compliment each other's real life personalities. Thinking about it now it makes sense because they were already dating.

* btw @thepixies unnie she is also asked about the news report about SJK's dad and she says that she thinks that the news is false because SJK's dad already knew about their intention to get married, so like Mel had also said in one of her earlier posts the reporter thinks it's very unlikely that he made such comments about his future daughter in law. The male host even says that 3 years is hardly an age gap and can be considered to be the same age group.

* then they talked about how one of SJK's fans took his cardboard cutout and left it like it was trash after the news came out, the female reporter said that this was probably because Kyo's fans who have been with her since the start of her career have also matured now and wanted to see Kyo settle down which is why there is no outbursts of opposition from her fandom but some of SJK's fans are upset about him deciding to settle down at this point of his career it's not been even more than a year since DOTS aired and they feel like they haven't had enough time with him.

* then the male MC asks what are their real personalities like and she replies that Kyo is extremely feminine and a very likable peroonality but also very shy which is why it's not Just SJK but many male actors who have romantic feelings for her.

* a little earlier one of the other panelist said that even though there is news that SJK's friend had said that Kyo was his ideal type but in the media he had said Miranda Kerr was his ideal type which is very different from Kyo. So the female reporter towards the end of this section says that SJK didn't just tell his friend but he has also communicated this to journalists - used to marvel at the fact that he was really working with Kyo and question whether it was all a dream. She says that by all accounts it looks like Kyo has been the dream woman in his heart since his youth and he's succeeded in marrying her. (Lol.. The male MC says WOW). She says the reason why Kyo opened her heart to him was his unchanging approach towards her made her have belief that his intentions were true ( because they started dated before the drama and his immense popularity happened right in between their relationship, this could have changed other men but SJK being SJK was a sangnamja..woot!)

it ended with the panel saying that they were envious of their love. Hehe.

This reporter posted on his IG that he is going to be reporting on SS's combined real estate power which is estimated to be around 30 million USD. 

Archived