[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i trust only songs♥ and dispatch B)

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/11/song-joong-kis-first-interview-after-the-wedding-annoucement/

dispatchkoreag.png

Song Joong Ki’s First Interview After the Wedding Annoucement

Updated July 11th 2017 GMT

2017-07-11_14-22-34-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Actor Song Joong Ki talked about his wedding announcement in an interview.

On July 11, SBS Night of TV Entertainment has aired the interview with the groom-to-be Song Joong Ki.

2017-07-11_14-22-32.jpg

The interview took place before Song Joong Ki attended the ‘Movie Talk’ to promote the movie ‘The Battleship Island.’ He arrived at the ‘Movie Talk’ set then saw the media waiting for him outside the building and approached the media voluntarily.

When asked about his wedding he said, “This is first time for me so, obviously I am nervous. Since it is a good news, I hope people will give their blessing.”

One reporter asked what kind of advice Song Hye Kyo gave, he replied, “She said not to be nervous since this is my movie promotion event in a while.”  

2017-07-11_14-22-30.jpg

He also shared how they call each other. “I think we are just like any other couple. Sometimes, I call her ‘Jagiya’ (honey). But since we will get married soon, we should seriously think about how to call each other.” 

When asked, “What do you like about Song Hye Kyo?” Song Joong Ki replied shyly, “As many of you know, she is very calm and thoughtful person. She is such a good influence to me. To me, she’s more experienced so she gives me a lot of advice.”   

2017-07-11_14-22-29.jpg

Lastly, “I will personally be a good person try to give back to the society. I am deeply grateful. We talked about always look around us and be thankful. We will always keep that in mind.” 

2017-07-11_14-22-38-800x450.jpg

Congratulations Song-Song Couple!

•  
dispatchkoreag.png
Copyright©2010 dispatch korea. All rights reserved.

3 hours ago, joongkyo1031 said:

MBC, I see what you're trying to do.

Get over what happened last year, it's business don't make it personal.

Hi @joongkyo1031, what happened last year with MBC? Thought I've been following quite closely but somehow missed this. 

(Btw, very glad to see you back here again!!! my old nicwas Mrs_L)

I still can't contain the BIG NEWS from our beloved couple. I had been reading all the posts since day 1 and up to this day the excitement has never changed... i am always looking forward to reading all the updates from you guys esp to those who patiently translated the korean news stuff to English. Looking forward to OCTOBER 31st 

Late to the party but CONGRATULATIONS TO SONG SONG COUPLE!!!!!!!!!:heart: No wonder they deny the rumors in Bali, they weren't dating. They were engaged! Legendary couple that shocked the world. We expected this news for a long time, but when I first heard it I also was shocked. Just disbelief the day has finally come. I chuckled when I read some certain comments that said they didn't even knew they were dating. Pshhhh, we knew along.B) Those gestures, actions, stares, smiles, body language can't be faked. Being a shipper is never easy. It takes dedication, faith, and a whole lot of believing. However this ship has been the most confident and smooth sailing ship I've ever been on.  I didn't ever got worried or afraid that this ship wasn't going to reach it's destination. I guess it was all due to the help of our couple giving out hints here and there that made me so secure in them. The signs were all there, all those moments, interviews, interactions ,clues, that we thought were delusional was the actual reality, it makes sense, everything fits like a puzzle. And I've never been prouder of our ship. :) It makes my heart full to see old members back again.   We trusted our gut and our gut proved to be right. I feel blessed to be apart of this ship, and we are one of the luckiest shippers in the world. I will continue to keep sailing with you all, and look forward to the rest of their lives. As for our beloved couple, I wish them nothing but a life full of happiness, love, trust, laughter, friendship, and bliss. Take care of each other! Kyo finally found a man that appreciates her for who she is, someone who is very deserving of her. Ki got the woman of his dreams, with his genuine interest and sincerity, he won her heart. And now he gets to make her his forever, and she will be the mother of his children. But honestly they won each other. They are very lucky to have each other. Every girl dreams of a man like Ki, just like any guy dreams for a woman like Kyo. They truly deserve each other, a match made in heaven indeed. :wub: 15894412_1899286656972204_71025633633937

Save the date;10-31-17 :D

About to go to work but can't help visiting the thread.i used to just read all the comment but now i can also share all my thoughts!so happy to read original comrades posting again.im just really happy finally joining you guys!have a nice day everyone! My timing was just perfect with the #songs getting married soooonnnn!!!!❤❤❤❤

HOW LONG WILL I LOVE YOU

kang%20yoo16_zpsvw9ewevk.jpg

How long will I love you
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I can

kang%20yoo15_zpsceo0h7pp.jpg

How long will I need you
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan

kang%20yoo14_zpspar3mx7w.jpg

How long will I be with you
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash up on the sand

kang%20yoo4_zpsxdt1p9cr.png

How long will I want you
As long as you want me to
And longer by far

kang%20yoo17_zpsfjw6wvoi.jpg

How long will I hold you
As long as your father told you
As long as you can

kang%20yoo6_zpsvbwvksd5.jpg

How long will I give to you
As long as I live through you
However long you say

kang%20yoo20_zps0pynoiqa.jpg

How long will I love you
As long as stars are above you
And longer if I may....... 

kang%20yoo8_zpspbn3sd6y.jpg

Congratulations Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo... May your love be forever... 

-It's real and counting the days.... 31.10.2017

On 7/11/2017 at 5:58 AM, joongkyo1031 said:

To post this or not to post.. Lol.

Just when we thought we couldn't be more impressed by SJK. We get to know more

Female reporter in beige says that actually reporters knew about them dating, they even decided to do a stake out outside SJK's house once the drama ended to get a hold of pictures. But a shocking thing happened ... SJK walked up to the person who was probably hiding around hoping to get some pictures and to the shock of the person usually when stars see someone like that they'll get mad and tell the person to get lost but SJK said " you've been working hard and it must be tiring but even if you wait you're not going to get (pictures) (* SJK knows that the guy is just trying to make a living too even if it's invading his privacy) and then handed him a cola can " instead why don't you drink this"

the reporter ended up being touched by this gesture and returned without any pictures ( SJK is a genius, he endeared himself to the paparazzi and got them on his side ). 

The female host is actually the second lead actress from Full House, she asked the reporter why they didn't spill the beans when they know so much but the reporter said they still know a lot more but...

the male host said something about reporters not always sharing full details and another reporter said that they can't share details unless they've got solid proof that it's true.

then another female on the panel asked that she is curious about their dating style, how do they meet up etc.

so another female mc cuts is and asks everyone if they know when Kyo and SJK first met and everyone is like right before DOTS. And she is like NOPE... They first met on the sets of TWTWB and then the panel discuss how JIS was instrumental in them falling in love. 

Then the female reporter with the short hair who is also btw Kyo's junior from high school shares how JIS actually suggested SJK's name to the makers of DOTS. 

The woman in the tank top says that she wonders if it's possible that SJK ever asked for JIS's help to make him meet Kyo, to set them up in some way or asked JIS to speak to Kyo about him. Then she says I'm just going to stop with my train of thought here.

-------

the thing is there are a bunch of videos from this show.

The guy who fans blamed as supposedly having sold Kyo's IG pictures is also on the panel and he says that even though he's been close to Kyo since her Full House days but even he didn't know about them dating and he only found out on that MBC show.

------

Kim Woori even addresses the fact that on the day of the programme he was shocked and asked them how the people on the program received those pictures because he truly had no idea. He said that though he followed Kyo on her private IG it was definitely not him who leaked the pictures and he said he even received loads of hate messages on his IG. 

---

they discuss possible venues 

hotels being the first, then second somewhere in the country side like WonBin, third option is that they get married in another country and the last one being a private ceremony in a church. 

The other reporter says now they're probably going to end up doing none of the 4 options that they mentioned in the show. Another says that he's sure that they will end up doing something competently unique and not done before. The male host says isn't it possible that they do the wedding at their house and then the panel discusses the newly acquired real estate at Itaewon.

They talk about IJH and LKS's hilarious IG posts.

---

Edit: just checked and the  other videos don't deal with SS so won't be translating them. 

@joongkyo1031,  your effort is much appreciated, you are a legend!!

I never doubted the man. The problem is he just keep on setting the standard higher. Who can keep up??? No wonder the  media kept it so quiet, this man should really  be the next President of Korea.

He always thinks of other people first before himself. Look how he told the guy holding the umbrella not to worry about  him in that pouring rain and his concern for the media waiting in the rain. Who apologise to someone volunteering to go in the rain to do an ambush interview? Only SONG JOONG KI.

SBS took a gamble to interview him and it paid off.

2 hours ago, melleri said:

Here's another small tidbit that ace chingu wanted to share with the thread.  Please credit her or @koreasongsongcouple if you share this. Thanks!

Did anyone kept a copy of the interview? SBS was so quick to have it removed.

Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki, the dignity of Hallyu stars

photo867088.jpg

SBS "TV News At Night" reported on how Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo decided to get married.

"TV News At Night" interviewed Song Joong-ki who announced getting married to Song Hye-kyo.

There was an event for "Battleship Island" on this day. It was Song Joong-ki's first official event after the marriage announcement. Song Joong-ki didn't ignore the press that was waiting for him in the pouring rain.

He didn't avoid pressuring questions. He was asked what Song Hye-kyo said to him about the event and he said, "She told me not to be nervous". He was then asked what they call each other and he replied, "We just call each other 'honey'. We are going to get married so we have to be careful what we call each other".

Song Joong-ki claimed he learns a lot from Song Hye-kyo. "She's calm and very thoughtful. She has a good influence on people, and since she's been in this industry longer than me, she gives me a lot of advice".

"I am grateful for the support our fans are giving us and I won't let you down. We talked about making sure we don't disappoint anyone".

It later came out that Song Hye-kyo donated 100 million won to the Seoul University Children's Hospital.Song Joong-ki has also been a continuous supporter of children with childhood cancer.

http://www.hancinema.net/song-hye-kyo-and-song-joong-ki-the-dignity-of-hallyu-stars-107791.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love how HanCinema said it and let me say it again "SHK and SJK, "THE DIGNITY OF HALLYU STARS"... :heart::heart::heart:

29 minutes ago, donagail said:

Did anyone kept a copy of the interview? SBS was so quick to have it removed.

I guess it must be blocked for you?  It's still up.  Anyway, here are screeenshots of what was said. 

5pNzjE9.jpg

Spoiler

yXihFSP.jpg

KlRdBn4.jpg

eJENsgW.jpg

eP3K1bH.jpg

Archived