[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

***The Everlasting & God Blessing Love Story of Song Jong Ki & Song Hye Kyo******

During the last few days my heart & brain have such adrenaline feeling Unreal but REAL SSC getting marry like a 2nd Happy Ending DOTS Drama reality, always wanting at endind every drama, but this come so REAL for almost 2 years of being patience have seen & read about this beautiful heavenly match couple.  Really worth Kyo waiting "Save the Best for Last".   Hard to describe of the feeling so alike myself waiting for so many years after heart broken until your other half unexpected come to you so naturally and beautiful so blessing each day.  Make my job and family matter so much happy & full of energy to execute & plan out whenever my brain has moment thinking about SSC wedding news.  It is a post 4th Firework Celebration can't forget that.

Honestly, I don't want to demand too much of SSC during the last 6 mth + after the KBS Award b/c I do believe in LUCK not wanting to jinx it.  I do once in a while pray for their love but when it comes true still UNBELIEVE.  Here are the video clips below(credit to owners) I almost watch each clip almost every nite once since the lyrics of the song so meaningful & match well w/SSC at each stage of the love story.  I really like the last one song just rythm song & picture so beautiful mix well portrait. 

Quick Recap SSC Love story: 1. JK got DOT script Xmast 2014 read 3 eps & accept offer in 3 days knowling Kyo in the main actress. 2. January 2014 when SSC 1st met the pic we saw @ Chengdu FM( my guess Jan month mean a lot to them?) 3. N.Y. Vacation before premier 4. DOTS Premier Seoul & H.K. 4. Baeksang Award 5. Chengdu FM 6. Kyo FM anniversary 7. KBS Award 8. JK promise ring Jan 2017 8. July 5 SSC Marriage announcement.  These all I can remember about them whenever my though about them & hit me stronger this week sometime said  "Wish can see them tweet their marriage life daily so we can see the after DOTS love story."

***I wish this clip will have the Lyric of Like A Child subtitle cause really meaningful to Jong Ki feeling of Kyo***

Beginning of DOTS

This clip I watch after watching DOTS because of this Soompi breaking down all details.  This song well fit w/feeling of Jong Ki back then but really feel 100% deeper w/us now. So powerful & touchable and enormous joyce when listening to it & feel they will be husband & wife after DOTS so REAL & AMAZING.

Before DOTS air in KBS Premier after New York vacation news:

This last clip my personal special love song too somehow magically capture w/SSC make me like them even much deeper since so well match w/my own.  Believe me once SSC 1st child born so much more love pouring out from Jong Ki to Kyo like the lyrics so meaningful.  I watch almost everyday once.  Now maybe more because of the wedding.

After DOTS blockbuster success & Jongki at the Highest of his career but his careness for Kyo so as genuinely gentleman boyfriend in charge. I really like Kyo's hair this award the BEST 1/2 look like AIMH & her happy smile & facial expression like Full House.  If I would pick prefer her hair & make-up like this for her wedding of course must be more add on.  She is vibrant & happy like Full House image.

Thank you the Video Clip owners who created these beautiful song lyrics match so magically well with heavenly eternity made SJK-SHK!

Jong Ki has a very Sweet & Tenderness smile no K-pop actor can match. Kyo beautiful facial feature very attractive.  Unimaginable how will they look at the wedding must be FROZEN just looking at them.  Also, I would like to "Thanks" all of the translator update news for us to catch up since you are only source of infor in this Soompi we can count on to get the real news.

Happy Sunday everyone &  Happy & Congrad to our Lovey dovey SSC Best Wishes!

ps. Credit of owner of the videos

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a week and the news about Song Song wedding hasn't died down.  All the networks in SK (and even other countries) seem to be talking non-stop about the couple.  I turned on the TV this morning and a broadcast station in SK with an all-male panel were talking about them too - non-stop - from the time they did DOTS to their secret trips and even the photos revealed by Dispatch were included.  Well - the power of the power couple is now being felt - worldwide.

Now that their relationship is out, it's nice to reminisce something about our Song JoongKi.  I remember their press conferences and appearances they do in some events, whenever SJK is asked to describe SHK, he always says 'she's pretty - very pretty - she's beautiful' - now, he describes his future wife differently.  When asked, he would describe not  her outer appearance but the good inner qualities that she has - that being of a calm person, etc.  It's nice to know that he started liking her as her fan to someone he grew to know and admire and as someone who he wants to spend his life with.  What a man!!!

Last year when they attended each other's fan meeting, it was a prelude to what's gonna happen this year.

It's like SJK introducing SHK to his fans and then SHK introducing SJK to hers... them making the fans see how blessed they are finding each other and for me it was  some sort of asking for "acceptance" / "permission". I was re-watching the tissue moment... SHK's face says it all... "I'm well taken care of"

16 minutes ago, traveler03 said:

Last year when they attended each other's fan meeting, it was a prelude to what's gonna happen this year.

It's like SJK introducing SHK to his fans and then SHK introducing SJK to hers... them making the fans see how blessed they are finding each other and for me it was  some sort of asking for "acceptance" / "permission". I was re-watching the tissue moment... SHK's face says it all... "I'm well taken care of"

Exactly how I feel that they were testing water at the fanmeetings.

@traveler03 @Karina Wong Kar Sinn Same here. Kyo attending Ki's fanmeet was a big, big, BIG sign. For Ki whose career had just taken off to bring in a female guest that's already rumored to be his gf, and for Kyo to come despite the hate/bashing she might get. And then on Kyo's fanmeet- it was to seal the deal (sort of like when you create a password- that was the moment where you confirm it lol). Again, despite all of the rumors! What a love story :wub: and for all of this to happen right before our very eyes :wub: 

15 minutes ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

Exactly how I feel that they were testing water at the fanmeetings.

That is what I feel too. In an interview, song hye kyo even asked: "should i gegt married?" And joongki also told his fans in his FM that he intend to marry. It is as if they are sending feelers already.

as much as i would like them to keep their ceremony private so as to keep it intimate among their loved ones, a part of me still wants to get a glimpse of them. bet their looks are going to slaaaay... just thinking about how beautiful she is and how handsome he is and how they have the same facial features :bawling:

i would be happy if few photos surfaces and well, hear their vows even just a bit of it :wub: 

okay too much forward thinking i have to stop this. i haven't been normal since July 5. you're with me on this, right? :lol:

10 hours ago, traveler03 said:

as much as i would like them to keep their ceremony private so as to keep it intimate among their loved ones, a part of me still wants to get a glimpse of them. bet their looks are going to slaaaay... just thinking about how beautiful she is and how handsome he is and how they have the same facial features :bawling:

i would be happy if few photos surfaces and well, hear their vows even just a bit of it :wub: 

okay too much forward thinking i have to stop this. i haven't been normal since July 5. you're with me on this, right? :lol:

Some of us wants to keep it private, just like what the other celebrities did, i.e. Rain/TaeHee, KSH and LSW, JSW and CRH, and just publish the pictures afterwards.  However, some fans would not be as understanding like the others and send out harsh words later if the location is not disclosed and they are not allowed to see the power couple on their wedding day.

This 'letter' is written by Tu Wen Shao Nian (an author) released on Weibo.

A letter from Song Joong Ki To Song Hye Kyo before marriage

Hi, Kang Mo Yeon:

I am very happy, the first time i met you, i already feel like marrying you. Wanting to marry you without your consent, should i apologize or prepare our wedding?

You can hide from me or be angry with me but do not think of it as detestable because i thought about it countless times and finally picked up my courage to do it.

You know, protecting beauties, elders and children are my principle.Now, you are a child, an adorable one, one who will be happy for getting a candy. In the future, you will be an elderly and you will look up to the sky and say

" What are you doing here? go and get a star for me."

" It's done, that star is beside me."

I want to try to get used to you.So, please bear with my nagging, let me have the rights to worry  about you. I'm not afraid that you will see through me, i like you a little more anyway.

You know, without you, i can't live.All these times, there's only one you, i love you, thank you for giving me warmth.

You said, marriage is a troublesome thing but i like to deal with all the troubles about you. Love compels us to do things for others they can do for themselves. So, let me do somethings for you.

The road is different. There are so many people, one lifetime, all of us are looking for someone who travels in the same direction. that way two people will stay longer. I am the kind of person who will drive 30 minutes along 500 meters road. It's not that i am a careful driver but i just want to spend more time with you.

I have a great gun skills, but i trembled as i was holding on to a cupid's arrow because the target is your heart. That place is so beautiful, i want to stay there.

I told you many times, it's dangerous to stay beside a man who carries a gun. One day, he won't return.

I'm sorry even after knowing this i couldn't help but to get close to you.

I don't have many requests for you, but please don't get hurt, it's an order.

Do you know the magnitude of my love for you? No matter where i am, i think about you. You are forever in my heart, lighting up my sky,  never say goodbye. When our dreams come true, we are Descendants of the Sun.

When i wake up every morning, you and the sun are always there. I can bear with all the hardships and waiting .

We have destroyed 3 cars, fell into the water, fought against infectious disease and you have been grazed by my bullet. Even so, i like you so much. All these experiences, i have you by my side. I'm not afraid, in fact i find some moments adorable.

In the past, i don't believe that liking someone will make you do something foolish until i met you. Suddenly i find that getting hurt is such a cute thing. I need to drive a long distance to meet you, i got ready for a few hours just for a few minutes of changing dressing.

Who hasn't do foolish things for people  they like? So, thank you for thinking of me when i'm not around. I feel that the best pay back is to marry you.

Love is the the world most unreasonable feeling.

I have tossed my body, put so much effort, drank so much but i still miss you very much. Are we living in different world or we are just the same type of people who live in different world? Meeting you, it's a miracle.

This is fate, not a coincidence, it must be a special fate for us to be a family. I am thankful, not because i escaped every danger, because to be alive is an ability. I am thankful that we met even though our world is so different , i could accomplish such a difficult thing, how cool!.

I love you more than my own ability that's the reason why i must live everytime i encountered with dangers. I still want to eat with you, watch movie and gaze at the stars together, destroy the 4th car and ruin a 2nd lipstick.

If life has two ways, going away is to protect the country then coming home alive is to protect you. I'm not afraid to meet with difficulties along the way, because of my love for you, i have the strength to protect this country.

More often than not, because of helplessness, unfairness and hurt, many people give up their adherence to faith. I never once give up on love, so thank you for letting me believe , it makes all the waiting worthwhile.

My luck has all been used up,  now i'm left with you, the woman who bet on her life, i don't want to let her wait too long.

So, see you on the wedding day.

Yoo Shi Jin, your future husband.

Credit: Tu Wen Shao Nian weibo

11 minutes ago, khxy said:

This 'letter' is written by Tu Wen Shao Nian (an author) released on Weibo.

A letter from Song Joong Ki To Song Hye Kyo before marriage

Hi, Kang Mo Yeon:

I am very happy, the first time i met you, i already feel like marrying you. Wanting to marry you without your consent, should i apologize or prepare our wedding?

You can hide from me or be angry with me but do not think of it as detestable because i thought about it countless times and finally picked up my courage to do it.

You know, protecting beauties, elders and children are my principle.Now, you are a child, an adorable one, one who will be happy for getting a candy. In the future, you will be an elderly and you will look up to the sky and say

" What are you doing here? go and get a star for me."

" It's done, that star is beside me."

I want to try to get used to you.So, please bear with my nagging, let me have the rights to worry  about you. I'm not afraid that you will see through me, i like you a little more anyway.

You know, without you, i can't live.All these times, there's only one you, i love you, thank you for giving me warmth.

You said, marriage is a troublesome thing but i like to deal with all the trouble about you. Love compels us to do things for others they can do for themselves. So, let me do somethings for you.

The road is different. There are so many people, one lifetime, all of us are looking for someone who travels in the same direction. that way two people will stay longer. I am the kind of person who will drive 30 minutes along 500 meters road. It's not that i am a careful driver but i just want to spend more time with you.

I have a great gun skills, but i trembled as i was holding on to a cupid's arrow because the target is your heart. That place is so beautiful, i want to stay there.

I told you many times, it's dangerous to stay beside a man who carries a gun. One day, he won't return.

I'm sorry even after knowing this i couldn't help but to get close to you.

I don't have many requests for you, but please don't get hurt, it's an order.

Do you know the magnitude of my love for you? No matter where i am, i think about you. You are forever in my heart, lighting up my sky,  never say goodbye. When our dreams come true, we are Descendants of the Sun.

When i wake up every morning, you and the sun are always there. I can bear with all the hardships and waiting .

We have destroyed 3 cars, fell into the water, fought against infectious disease and you have been grazed by my bullet. Even so, i like you so much. All these experiences, i have you by my side. I'm not afraid, in fact i find some moments adorable.

In the past, i don't believe that liking someone will make you do something foolish until i met you. Suddenly i find that getting hurt is such a cute thing. I need to drive a long distance to meet you, i got ready for a few hours just for a few minutes of changing dressing.

Who hasn't do foolish things for people  they like? So, thank you for thinking of me when i'm not around. I feel that the best pay back is to marry you.

Love is the the world most unreasonable feeling.

I have tossed my body, put so much effort, drank so much but i still miss you very much. Are we living in different world or we are just the same type of people who live in different world? Meeting you, it's a miracle.

This is fate, not a coincidence, it must be a special fate for us to be a family. I am thankful, not because i escaped every danger, because to be alive is an ability. I am thankful that we met even though our world is so different , i could accomplish such a difficult thing, how cool!.

I love you more than my own ability that's the reason why i must live everytime i encountered with dangers. I still want to eat with you, watch movie and gaze at the stars together, destroy the 4th car and ruin a 2nd lipstick.

If life has two ways, going away is to protect the country then coming home alive is to protect you. I'm not afraid to meet with difficulties along the way, because of my love for you, i have the strength to protect this country.

More often than not, because of helplessness, unfairness and hurt, many people give up their adherence to faith. I never once give up on love, so thank you for letting me believe , it makes all the waiting worthwhile.

My luck has been used up,  now i'm left with you, the woman who bet on her life, i don't want to let her wait too long.

So, see you on the wedding day.

Credit: Tu Wen Shao Nian weibo

thank you for sharing this it's beautifully written :)

2 hours ago, squeekikyo said:

@traveler03 @Karina Wong Kar Sinn Same here. Kyo attending Ki's fanmeet was a big, big, BIG sign. For Ki whose career had just taken off to bring in a female guest that's already rumored to be his gf, and for Kyo to come despite the hate/bashing she might get. And then on Kyo's fanmeet- it was to seal the deal (sort of like when you create a password- that was the moment where you confirm it lol). Again, despite all of the rumors! What a love story :wub: and for all of this to happen right before our very eyes :wub: 

You are right. I am so happy to be part of you guys witnessing the most beautiful love story in real. Beautiful couple with beautiful hearts. 

Few days ago there was an Ig mentioned that Kyo was spotted with JK in LA last Apr. It was during JK photoshoot for W. There was a picture of Kyo sitting in a cafe but no JK in that picture (it looks like Kyo even cannot see her face).

Then after that we knew that Kyo start following a fashion designer ig acc. maybe both of them met the designer regards to their wedding dress. Does anybody here know who is that designer? I can't imagine how beautiful they're in their wedding dress. Ahhh... can't wait October 31. :wub:

We are so blessed in July this year and I hope we will be blessed with welcoming Mr. & Mrs. Song's Junior next year July. I am delusional to much right?.. hahaaaa..pardon me.

Just to make it clear according to the news report when SJK was trying to convince Kyo of his feelings for her that is when he said what he said regarding marriage. This is way before the actual marriage proposal in Tokyo. 

I just realized it's not just Korean celebrities who we might see at the wedding, there are some Chinese celebrities who Kyo is close to that might also get invited to the wedding. 

10 hours ago, Nheenai Tan said:

Chingus! Is it true that the KBS will broadcast their wedding?  If yes, my gosh i'm so excited for this! :wub:

We'll have to wait patiently for the Big Day. I am 100% sure that there will be a gift for those who have waited patiently coz these two love birds never let us down. Congratzz and thumbs up to the SSC again.

Everyone, you don't have to thank thank me. It's my pleasure that I can share whenever I can. Sorry for not tagging each one personally but my notification bar is going crazy and it's almost impossible to do so. 

About KBS airing their wedding - that would be 100% false. Weddings are a private affair and I don't know of any country in the world where a public broadcast would be aired of a couple exchanging vows, in case of heads of state where royalty and monarchies still exist it is done as a mark of respect but not otherwise.  I know SS are Hallyu royalty but nope, no broadcast of wedding will happen. 

There will probably be a wedding magazine photo shoot in the next coming months. I'm not sure which magazine will get the bragging rights, I have a feeling that it might be Elle  but the photographer will most probably be Kim Yeongjun. 

If they do decide to have a more public wedding then the press will be invited for a press conference on the day of the wedding where they interact for a few minutes with the press. If that happens we will get pictures, but usually the bride will have various outfit changes during the ceremony. But I'm sure weddings guests will share pictures so don't worry too much and there is always the staff working at the venues... Lol... They will share pictures and videos on their personal blogs, it's happened in the past and will most definitely happen for the SS wedding.

hi, i've been a silent fan since last year 

i've been over the moon this past few days bc of the songsong wedding announcement

they both deserve to be happy and loved, i'm just so excited for the both of them

also, all the love to the comrades who never stopped believing and supporting them ❤️

anyway, does anyone have a link where i can download the descendants of the sun commentary ? (the one that is included in the dots dvd, didnt have the chance to buy the dvd but i badly want to see the commentaries) 

THANK YOU !

I think what KBS probably meant was they would do a feature after the fact, much like what they are doing now with the engagement. They might interview some people with insider knowledge or have discussions on the outfits and decor perhaps.

I do wonder if SSCP will be having a traditional Korean wedding or a religious one though.   

1 hour ago, joongkyo1031 said:

Just to make it clear according to the news report when SJK was trying to convince Kyo of his feelings for her that is when he said what he said regarding marriage. This is way before the actual marriage proposal in Tokyo. 

I just realized it's not just Korean celebrities who we might see at the wedding, there are some Chinese celebrities who Kyo is close to that might also get invited to the wedding. 

I have a premonition that Gummy would be invited to serenade her song "You're my Everything" at their wedding. Considering that she has been invited to SJK's fan meets as special guest, and SJK's confessing that that song is THE song that both him and SHK love the most from the show..and considering how pivotal the show was to both of them culminating to their upcoming wedding, it would be a perfect song for their wedding! 

Archived