[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

1 hour ago, joongkyo1031 said:

Everyone, you don't have to thank thank me. It's my pleasure that I can share whenever I can. Sorry for not tagging each one personally but my notification bar is going crazy and it's almost impossible to do so.

Think everyone is really happy that you are back and continue to become this thread's source of exciting tidbits and updates. And more importantly, bygones being bygones, thanks to the power of our beloved SSC! 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, joongkyo1031 said:

Everyone, you don't have to thank thank me. It's my pleasure that I can share whenever I can. Sorry for not tagging each one personally but my notification bar is going crazy and it's almost impossible to do so. 

About KBS airing their wedding - that would be 100% false. Weddings are a private affair and I don't know of any country in the world where a public broadcast would be aired of a couple exchanging vows, in case of heads of state where royalty and monarchies still exist it is done as a mark of respect but not otherwise.  I know SS are Hallyu royalty but nope, no broadcast of wedding will happen. 

There will probably be a wedding magazine photo shoot in the next coming months. I'm not sure which magazine will get the bragging rights, I have a feeling that it might be Elle  but the photographer will most probably be Kim Yeongjun. 

If they do decide to have a more public wedding then the press will be invited for a press conference on the day of the wedding where they interact for a few minutes with the press. If that happens we will get pictures, but usually the bride will have various outfit changes during the ceremony. But I'm sure weddings guests will share pictures so don't worry too much and there is always the staff working at the venues... Lol... They will share pictures and videos on their personal blogs, it's happened in the past and will most definitely happen for the SS wedding.

As a fan I would hate for their wedding to be made into a spectacle (which WILL happen if the wedding will be broadcast, regardless of people's good intentions) so even though I'd love to see what it would be like for them to exchange vows- I'd be perfectly happy with whatever will be allowed to share to the public. I'm sure there will be more than we would probably hope for, for two very private individuals. 

Hi, I’m a silent reader since last year.

I tumble across this thread when I search about SSC and the thread already reach more than 1200 pages :crazy:. But due to my curiosity I decide to read from page 1 and similar with others get hooked and always checking almost every day (trust me it was worth it to read from page 1) :D.

I know about SJK from Sungkyungkwan Scandal and like him since then and of course who not know about SHK goddess of Asia? But to be honest I don’t think I’m a loyal fan because I didn’t watch all their movies like you guys that’s why I feel so grateful to find this thread and learn more about their personality and their kindness. So thank you so much for all of you who willing to spend their times to translate and share their knowledge to us. Kuddos to all of you!! :heart:

Through this thread as well I know about Mapa Chicken and thanks to @angieknows with her report (cmiiw) I managed to visit Mapa Chicken when I visit Korea last March (one day I will confess to my friend the reason behind I insist to visit this place hahaha…I said to her that she can choose any other restaurant but I have to go to this one. My friend not into K-drama, she prefers Korean Variety show and K-pop so she has no idea about Mapa Chicken). That little restaurant been refurbished, at first I feel disappointed because I can’t see the big poster with SSC signed on the wall. Apparently the owner takes it down because it’s too precious for them and only share it if we tell them that we are SSC fans. During our conversation with the owner I remember asked him whether both of them often visit and eating there. He did not answer my question but however, he gave me a cheeky smile instead. And deep down I know that I don’t have to ask further question and get a feeling something big will come soon and waiting patiently for the good news to come. And here we are still excited even after 5 days since their wedding announcement :).

Lastly to SongSongCouple thank you to share this joyful news with us. From the bottom of my heart I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union, may the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years :heart:.

http://m.ytn.co.kr/ent_view.php?key=201707101430067696&s_mcd=0117

YTN reporting that K starnews will air interview that they took with SJK when he was standing in the rain. 

Apparently he says that he calls her Chagiya but since they're getting married now he will probably think of using some other more formal endearment . Kyo gave him encouragement before the Vlive show and told him not to be nervous. Haha

It will be aired tonight. Yay!

5 minutes ago, alleverything said:

hahaa she's the only person i have on post notifications!

I had seen Park Minju's post a few hours ago and she had tagged Hyun Kyoung and I had this feeling they're shopping for Kyo and now I know that they are..lol.

It would seem Kyo is in Tokyo at http://1ldkshop.com

@saranghyekyo that's a picture from Tokyo not  Bali. She is shopping at 1LDK.

Sharing because it's funny, Kyo and Park Minju are carrying matching satchel bags from (had to edit ) it's a Korean  brand Maybebaby. Stop teasing us Kyo!! I know that she is trolling the media and others for all the pregnancy rumors 

Btw, it looks like SJK is in Tokyo too. The gang is back in Tokyo. Yay!

To the people spreading a certain video of them in that restaurant in Tokyo, if the source of your video is a public IG account then it's fine but if this video happened to come from either their private IG accounts or their friend's private IG then it's not fine. 

We can't be mad at MBC and that sell-out friend for disclosing her private IG pictures if we do the same. Kindly don't indulge in posting things from private IG accounts. 

Kyo will share pictures on her public IG just be patient. 

Well then, I hope their wedding will be in Tokyo. Hahaha! Btw, i rarely see korean celebs celebrating marriage abroad. As koreans they are family oriented. So I think they will stay closer to home.

Guys how to delete images? I already forgot. Its been a long time sincemi made post here. Sorry. Sorry, joongkyols help. 

Hearing him confirm that he does call her 'jagiya' is just so mind-blowing to me hahaha. All those trouble we went through zooming and lip reading.

It was all T R U E. :D

Ps. There is a transcript of the interview in the YouTube video, but in Korean. Plug it into Google Translate and you can sorta get what they're saying. While waiting for a more detailed translation. :wub:

Archived