[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow super speechless  with the never ending updates on this lovely thread , thanks so much to all SSC shippers and wonderful contributors , you guys rock! for sure there will be more updates until the Big Day - Oct 31! so happy with the overflow of congratulatory messages and best wishes to our dear couple ...  and wow SJKs smile in the V live , super obvious that he is so in love and happy! looking forward for more V live updates !  yes still on cloud 9 mode with the Big Reveal !

from soompi they have this Top 15 Song Song Couple Moments  just check out the link below for the complete article

Top 15 Song-Song Couple Moments

For those of you who were shipping the Song-Song couple intensely, it probably came as no surprise when they announced their wedding date.
After months of analyzing their vacation times and group dates, the ship has sailed — Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are officially getting married, and we couldn’t be happier for the gorgeous couple! Here’s a look back at a few of the moments that will have you crying out of joy for the couple.

1. That time Song Joong Ki was naturally flirty with Song Hye Kyo during the “Descendants of the Sun” script reading 
2. When they said, “I love you” to each other in DOTS and probably meant it!
3. When Song Hye Kyo updated her IG account with pics of Song Joong Ki for his fans because he doesn’t have any social media accounts
4. How touchy they were at the 2016 Popular Culture and Arts Awards
5. This kiss.
Descendants-of-the-sun.gif

6. And this one.

6. And this one.

6. And this one.

6. And this one.
Song-Song-couple2.gif
7. That time they drew beautiful portraits of each other at their fanmeeting and Song Joong Ki drew HEARTS around his portrait of Song Hye Kyo!
song-song-couple3.jpg

8. And how they were probably totally smitten with each other at the time!

9. When Song Joong Ki was being all coy after Song Hye Kyo said she is getting old and would rather hear a confession.  

(btw , i so love this moment SJK indeed proved to SHK that he will confess and proved his love to her , he really didnt waste his  time also and same with SHK she definitely didnt waste her time too in getting to know more SJK and eventually trusted and accepted him, im super happy for them, really destined to be as ONE) 

10. When they won the best couple award AND the Daesang award at the 2016 KBS Drama Awards

11. That time they already looked like a happy married couple

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo2-540x303.jpg

12. When Song Hye Kyo was laughing at Song Joong Ki’s crying at the KBS Drama Awards

13. The times Song Joong Ki gazed so lovingly into Song Hye Kyo’s eyes!

song-song-couple6.jpg

14. Their ADORABLE fist-bumps.

15. And to re-live their adorable DOTS moments and shed a tear or two, check out the music video for the song, “You Are My Everything

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/05/15-best-song-song-couple-moments/

for sure for  SSC shippers here,  these 15 best SSC moments is not enough , there is more to add with this list !

Okay that aegyo wink was obviously not a very secret code for a certain viewer. Literally plucking the love  out his eyeball level aegyo.

He was pretty much a ball of nerves throughout the interview, the only time he really wasn't jumpy was when he said that even though the loin cloth may seem funny when talking about it in the studio but while filming when they actually realized and tried to enact what the actual victims underwent in the burning heat with only that scrap of cloth on their bodies it wasn't really something that people would joke about. He mentioned how many of people also either lost their eye sight or had vision problems because of the soot (? Correct me if I'm wrong didn't catch it completely). 

It was funny for me because Park Kyung Lim tried to play it cool barely referencing to it at all aside from what I expected when they did the introductions when she did a little ribbing. SJK looked like he was expecting way more questions regarding the matter. 

The award he won - sticker award as King of charms according to the movie staff. They said that he looked like someone who would be city chic but he was way more approachable, considerate and charming in many a unexpected ways. He said he really cherished and appreciated the award.

sorry but I can't make out much of that audio because it's in the rain. 

- spoke about Kyo as a companion and a senior In the acting field. 

- the reporter said wishes were pouring in from the world and he said that might be an exaggeration but he thanked fans for congratulating him on the biggest and most significant moment of his life.

This is just my guess but I don't think Kyo and SJK are going to have a small private wedding despite being really private people. 

The reason being the last two big stars who got married secretly in Korea (WB + LNY) and (BI+KTH) never announced the dates to the public. 

On the contrary it's known that JJH's wedding which was way more accessible - the agency made an announcement almost 3/4 months in advance as well.(* fun fact - SJK attended this wedding, he was a Hoobae from the same agency at the time)  

I don't see why SS would share the exact date of the wedding if they hate the idea of the media landing up outside the venue. 

Also the media says that SJK told his agency about his plans about a month ago and how they've been assisting with the planning of the wedding. So unless they're planning a really covert mission, which doesn't seem likely it possible it looks like it will be a biggish event. 

I hope I'm right because I think the two deserve a big huge celebration with lots of positive vibes:energy from people. 

Just my feeling. 

I only hope the two aren't planning to wed outside of Korea and I think they and their agencies are too smart to do that. Because that might get netizens to be a little worked up. They'll want them to have their big day in Korea since it's already highly publicized that the proposal was in Tokyo, the vacations in NYC and Bali ( not mentioning the places and times that the media still hasn't found out) 

Here I am, waiting more news about my favorite couple. Can't get enough from IG, which I see mostly people  now turn to read from Instagram. I remember last year, when I write my post, it will appear about 5 pages after, because people keep posting and chat through this forum. But now it's just a few reply, but it's ok.

Both of them really lucky to be each other partner in life. Having such a caring, loving, and humble person as a future husband is really a treasure. While last year and this year it's really a blessing years for Joongki, won many awards but the top of all awards is won Song Hye Kyo love. If it true that he's been her long time fanboy, who might think that she is a star that he could never reach, never thought that destiny is on his side. Through his best friend, Jo In Sung who got paired with his idol, he got a chance to be notice by her when they met on TWTWB set. I'm wondering when Joong Ki group went to Thailand on June 2015, and SJK, JIS, and LKS taking picture with SHK poster, maybe that time his friends is pushing him to go for SHK, so maybe we all should thank you JIS, LKS, and all his best friends for giving more courage to reach his star. 

Please keep the good news post on this thread too, and thank you for updating this thread also.... 

Sorry forgot to share this one, I think everyone ignored this but Hwang Jung Min when PKL asked the child actress (Was her name Suan?) about SJK again, HJM piped in that they ought to ask her to choose between him and SJK once again (*because she was fangirling on SJK but that was prior to the marriage news) so HJM it's more fair to ask the question again because now SJK and he were the same (undesirable old married men... Lol) and PKL quipped back that they were definitely not the same. She said the difference between the two was that of 12 years which obviously means HJM would always be lower on the feeding order when it came to that. Hehe. I thought that was cute.

PKL asked the child actress who would she save if HJM and SJK were both drowning and SJS probably was done being left out of the mix so he interrupted her and said. that he would jump in and save them both. 

On 17/06/2016 at 11:10 PM, sscp1122 said:

Dear comrades,  I think we will soon hear the wedding bells from our lovely Song-Song!  FYI I am still smiling to myself like a pabo while typing this message.  My eyes and ears were completely glued to the live streaming earlier.  THEY ARE IN LOVE!!!!  SJK has been smiling/ grinning throughout like a pabo too....LOL.....He is so shy and yet happy with Kyo's presence.  Flirty....Oh yes! He was definitely! :wub::wub::wub:

I am truly amazed with and impressed by Kyo as it must have taken her a lot of courage to be standing on stage in front of so many thousands of SJK fans.  Her usual reserved self in front of the public has vanished!  SJK is really a somebody to have melted her heart so much so that she was willing to do such a stunt (as in attending his FM as a guest) for him!!!!!  The song "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" by Climie Fisher just keep playing in my head right now.

Tonight we celebrate their love for each other!  Despite them being thousands of miles away and I am watching them on a screen, I can literally feel the LOVE oooooozing out from them that electrified me from head to toe......my heart 扑通普通的 (putong putong).  Their glances at each other and gestures that are filled with love really killed me!  But I resurrected as I MUST continue to watch!  LOL

SJK being so protective and caring towards Kyo is just SOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!  LOL I like the part where he wanted to help Kyo with the towel to cover her lap and they were both meddling with it and eventually Kyo just tugged it away from him to do it herself!  Sent me ROTFL......CUTE COUPLE!

And back reading all your comments sent me even beyond cloud 9!  YES!  SS are in LOVE and I am also in love.....in love with this lovely couple and their love story.

Lastly, many thanks to all shippers for all the translation, livestream links, comments, updates, spazzing, videos, gifs and LOVE for SS!  I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.....Most likely spend the night rewatching the FM and videos and gifs and continue to wear the pabo smile on my face......

This is prophetic 

My $0.02 in relation to the dating timeline. :)

i think SongSong couple started dating after DOTS finished production in Dec 2015....possibly in Jan 2016...

in SHK press release she mentioned she wanted to get to know SJK better after DOTS.

which would explain all the lovey dovey  hints through 2016, from the DOTS press cons right up to Dec 2016 awards.

come Jan 2017, 1st year anniversary of their dating , SJK pops the question and they are engaged.....

do you think this is plausible?

so happy for SongSong couple :)

1 hour ago, mulder9999 said:

My $0.02 in relation to the dating timeline. :)

i think SongSong couple started dating after DOTS finished production in Dec 2015....possibly in Jan 2016...

in SHK press release she mentioned she wanted to get to know SJK better after DOTS.

which would explain all the lovey dovey  hints through 2016, from the DOTS press cons right up to Dec 2016 awards.

come Jan 2017, 1st year anniversary of their dating , SJK pops the question and they are engaged.....

do you think this is plausible?

so happy for SongSong couple :)

It might be possible, I think! They certainly seemed to be friendly and comfortable with each other already when the drama was being shot so perhaps that was the courtship period?

I can't seem to stop watching all the videos of them from last year and reading past analysis about their relationship. It's fun to read into those things from a new perspective of them confirmed to have been dating at the time.

(And yes, I am obviously not over the announcement yet.:blush:)

So i had a rerun of DOTS. The feelings watching them together are different from before. Still heart fluttering but there is a sense of certainty and assurance. I can't stop smiling n grinning lol.

But i had a thought of what if other actor got casted or what if jk didnt get offered for the role. This might not be happening now. But what is meant to be must find a way. This is what we call DESTINY

Archived