[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Our thread should have location as cloud nine since I'm joining the club of comrades who can't keep our foot on the ground :D 

I'd love to share blissful translation from our ace chingu on the article http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000501349 (thank you so much for your hard work dear).

[Excerpt from the News Report by Reporter Kang Suk Bong]

According to the reporter from this news article, SHK once stayed overnight at SJK Father’s house in Daejeon City. Ever since she stayed there, the bed she used became a sacred place. SJK’s father usually has many visitors and everybody who visits his house wants to lie down on the bed to experience “Hallyu star’s fame” When the news reporter confirmed this episode is true, he was about to report it. But, SJK’s father strictly opposed it. The reporter persuaded him with a long letter and text messages saying that these two hallyu stars could not find the “right time” to announce their marriage due to so many business agendas and the father should help these two hallyu stars’ growth. Since then, two agencies of SJK and SHK released the wedding announcement on the 5th of July!

Keep sailing, happy sailing <3

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

No matter how excited we are, I guess we should refrain ourselves from asking JK too much about his personal life tonight on vlive. It is a part of BI promotion anyway. We must show our respect to the co-actors. Focusing too much on JK's personal life will only embarrass him. Let's support BI and JK! Hwaiting.

@joongkyo1031, I actually don't mind if the MCee doesn't read English at all. Let's bombard her with heaps of English questions and she will be impressed how much support JK is getting overseas.

Seconded- let's remember the care Ki (and Kyo) took announcing their marriage. They wanted to avoid hurting BI and the hard work people put into it (so much so that Ki specifically included it in his letter FOR US fans). I'm sure there will be a right time to directly throw the million dollar questions to him and them and just like what they did in their wedding announcement maybe they'll give us the scoop themselves without being asked :lol: The film is obviously important to both of them so let's make sure we afford the same respect our couple has for it (and the people who worked hard for it) by not robbing it of its spotlight for its own promo. :) 

Personally- just seeing Ki's happy face will be enough for me later (but then again I am a very content, already feeling very spoiled shipper :lol:)

no explanations needed. (* in case someone does, that 's supposed to be SJK calling out the Hye Kyo-yah....made more hilarious by the second picture which actually shows him happily swinging his arms). 

Edit : I don't know how this rumor started but if you read that Chen is going to be singing his OST from the drama at the wedding, I've read no credible sources stating such information so I wouldn't believe it as of now

Just so so happy for the news. It is love, and only pure love to make it happen. Sjk poured all his heart to make kyo opened her heart. What a wonderful love story. I believe more happiness to come as they enter a new stage in life as husband and wife. I can tell sjk will a true man for his family - a husband and father - and will be a successful actor in his career. As fans, will always support them.

now, I wish to watch their dots commentary section in the  director cut. Some clips on Ig has no English translation, any chingus know any place to watch some clips with English subs?  

I will patiently wait for the big day, meanwhile, let's support sjk new movie.  Shk and sjk should enjoy dating in open now. Everyone will just greet u with their best wishes from now on. 

Happy weekend, everyone! 

P.s. Captain J, really great to see you back! 

Ever since the news broke out i havent had a complete sleep. I keep checking my phone for ig, twitter, soompi, youtube and fb.I never get tired of reading about theyre love story. I believe the dots is really for them and they are destined to meet with each other.Its inspiring to see two beautiful souls that is loved by so many.We are one lucky shippers indeed. Im so happy to see all the pioneers of this forum. I guess there is no drought season for songsong fandom anymore.I cant wait for October 31.Im so in love with their love. We can really tell its so pure, sincere and they have high respect for one another.. Im a fan of Song hye kyo at first, I love her in AIMH, TWTWB, Fullhouse and DOTS.And Im really happy for her coz she found the man that will stand by her and love  her no matter what...Songsong forever..

SongJoongKi arriving at the venue of BattleShip Island's Movie Talk..It's raining.

DEIUDpKVYAARs55.jpg

DEIUGoIVYAAFgdv.jpgDEIUugdV0AAfO20.jpgDEIUHfjUIAEuLHY.jpg

c as labeledDEIVIKfXoAAn71j.jpg

DEI6P6oXYAA3y5_.jpg

Adding:wub:

Japanese netizen reveals how Song Hye Kyo cried tears of joys when Song Joong Ki proposed

By KpopJoA  

song-joong-ki-,song-hye-kyo

With their marriage news shocking many people, Song Hye Kyo's reaction to Song Joong Ki's marriage proposal is gaining much attention.

A Japanese netizen with the nickname 'Yuri' claimed that she had knowledge of how Song Joong Ki had proposed to Song Joong Ki. She congratulated the actors viaTwitter on July 5, "Congratulations on your wedding!" and explained how the special event went down. 

"Honestly, I heard from a friend who worked part-time at a store last winter and happened to witness the star's proposal.  The two people and staff arrived at the store and held an event and said Song Hye Kyo was crying tears of joy.  It was supposedly some kind of marriage proposal.  I was actually wondering when the two stars would reveal the wonderful news."

The netizen continued, "I'm not sure if the ring was presented at the event... Miss Hye Kyo is cute.  I wonder if the staff had already known about their relationship."

It appears the tweet is circulating rapidly ever since the inside scoop was unveiled.

Allkpop

Hi guys, I'm back. Actually I'm always here but unable to celebrate with u guys about the big news because of my job. However I decided to post here because I was watching the beginning of the Vlive today and laugh so hard at our groom-to-be. The MC teased him from the start. After his introduction, the MC said: "Joongki-ssi I don't know what's the reason but your face looks so good/bright today". JK: "I feel nervous already hahaha". MC: "Fighting!" JK: "Fighting!". The director and Hwang Jung Min laugh out loud on the other side. JK: "Is there something happening?". MC: "Ok so that's Joongki-ssi whose face looks so good for some reason. What about Hwang Jung Min-ssi whose face turns red right now for some reason, do you have something going on?" HJM: "Me? I had something happened 12 years ago". Lmao, It turned out that Hwang jung Min got married 12 years ago. Guys, this is getting hilarious rofl

Heartfelt congratulations to Ki & Kyo for their coming marriage..I felt so happy when I first saw the news..it still felt surreal in a wonderful way. My sincere wish is for them to love, cherish, support and take care of each other~always..

26 minutes ago, kyonim said:

Hi guys, I'm back. Actually I'm always here but unable to celebrate with u guys about the big news because of my job. However I decided to post here because I was watching the beginning of the Vlive today and laugh so hard at our groom-to-be. The MC teased him from the start =)) After his introduction, the MC said: "Joongki-ssi I don't know what's the reason but your face looks so good/bright today". JK: "I feel nervous already hahaha". MC: "Fighting!" JK: "Fighting!". The director and Hwang Jung Min laugh out loud on the other side. JK: "Is there something happening?". MC: "Ok so that's Joongki-ssi whose face looks so good for some reason. What about Hwang Jung Min-ssi whose face turns red right now for some reason, do you have something going on?" HJM: "Me? I had something happened 12 years ago". Lmao, It turned out that Hwang jung Min got married 12 years ago =)) Guys, this is getting hillarious :D

Good one!:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for telling us.:tongue: What is that sticker about though?

1 minute ago, derain said:

Thanks @kyonim for your prompt update on vlive today. I tried to download but for some reason my internet is giving me a hard time. 

I'm looking fwd to watching more updates here though... kamsahamida :grin::grimace::heart:

That and those smilies made me laugh out loud.

Thanks.

lol.

46 minutes ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

Good one!:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for telling us.:tongue: What is that sticker about though?

There is survey between crew and staff of production.. and jk got "king of charming". The reason is because he is so good to all staff, sorry i forgot the detail... ^_^

Archived